Three Rivers Marine

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#903176 - 08/15/14 04:41 PM Re: 401 k **** [Re: ]
Snake Pliskin Offline
Bead

Loc: Duvall
Does "society collapse" include a possum epidemic?

#903181 - 08/15/14 05:06 PM Re: 401 k [Re: ]
AP a.k.a. Kaiser D Offline
Hippie

Loc: B'ham
Originally Posted By: Hankster
Let's face it, the end is inevitable. For some, the end comes early. For others it takes over 100 years. You can't run from it and you can't hide. The end is gonna chase you down and kick your ass at some point. While you're waiting for it, the best thing to do is have a good time and don't worry about it.

Just when I thought our Venn diagrams were in different worlds...

#903182 - 08/15/14 05:14 PM Re: 401 k [Re: AP a.k.a. Kaiser D]
ReefSkunk
Unregistered

Chubaka just called...That fat fuc.ker traded my gold to a leprechaun for cannabis oil. He tested the herb oil and now he has munchied all my food reserves. I'm so fu.cked when the world ends!

#903187 - 08/15/14 06:17 PM Re: 401 k [Re: ]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
I have no dog in this fight, because you have to have money to buy a dog to put into the fight. I've been reading today that some major players are shorting the market and putting chips on a "small market correction"? For whatever that's worth to you arseholes. Someone with money may want to chime in or not...I don't care. I have all my stock in lead futures and easy bake technologies. thumbs

#903197 - 08/15/14 09:11 PM Re: 401 k [Re: ]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Loc: Sky River(WA) Clearwater(Id)
Redhook doesn't need a job because he knows society will collapse. Bigfoot is real, there are thousands of prints and blurry pictures to back this up. NickD has never caught a steelhead, believes in bigfoot too.

I think that is a fair recap of this thread??

BTW.....If your Y2K supply is low, go to Grocery Outlet...

#903199 - 08/15/14 11:11 PM Re: 401 k [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: Banned User
Which comes first....

Bigfoot discovered
Society collapses
Markets crash
redhook gets a job

Discuss.....

smile

You growing a set trumps all those choices.

- Albert Einstein.

#903218 - 08/16/14 10:32 AM Re: 401 k [Re: Bent Metal]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
Originally Posted By: Bent Metal
NickD has never caught a steelhead, believes in bigfoot too.

WTH? Never caught steelhead and believes in Bigfoot? Where did this come from? Au Contraire... foul

#904670 - 09/01/14 10:40 PM Re: 401 k [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

Hope people are starting to wake up now, nearly every day the world is progressivly deteriating more and more. We are on the brink of WW3, which will be the fall of the "petrodollar" and the complete colapse of the US and EU econeies.

At the very least we are going to be isolated here in the US with the return of the "Greatest Depression" ever, accept much worse than the great depression of the 30's due to the fact that there is no longer any infrastructure in this country for industry and people dont know how to do anything anymore, like taking care of themselves.

All your wealth is going to be gone if it is based on anything related to the "dollar " or Stock Market. If it does not have inherrant value and you dont have it in your posession you will have nothing, not even a pot to piss in.

There will be violence here in america like you have never imagined, there will be people starving and freezing to death everywhere when the cold comes. There will be no jobs, no grocery stores, no hospitals and no law.

#904681 - 09/02/14 12:06 AM Re: 401 k [Re: ]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

rofl

fishin sucked today, my rod and reel broke frown

oh well...

#904682 - 09/02/14 12:30 AM Re: 401 k [Re: 5 * General Evo]
RICH G
Unregistered

Think of it more like I am that little anoying itch that wont go away, that intuition that you keep ignoring that is telling you everthing I have said is on its way.

Spelling and grammer? really?

Look, wake up and pay attention, there are people that are going to be relying on you and if you dont have your head on straight you are no good to anyone including yourself. You have time to prepare yourself, mentally prepare yourself for the worse, think its going to be 10 times worse than you can imagine and start mentally preparing for that. Put yourself through scenerios and how you would react, put yourself through every possible scenerio you can imagine, make yourself mentally ready.

If your mind is not right no amount of preps will help you.

#904704 - 09/02/14 12:24 PM Re: 401 k [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

"that boy aint right"

Just what I would expect you to say if you were playing out of the same outl play book.

Give it up dude, denial will get you in the worst possible place, this is happening no matter if you can handle it or not.

Do you think it wont happen just because you dont want it to? The evidence is overwelming beyond any reasonable doubt. The is not even a 1% chance that this is not going to happen.

We can pray that it is not going to be that bad but to be honest we are going to atleast have 85% casulties in this country. Not many people you know are going to make it throught this. You need to accept that.

What do you think your chances are when your entire world comes crashing down and you entire belief system is comprimised. You wont have any time to adapt and mourn, if you are not prepared for the worst possible scenerio you will perish like 250+ million other Americans.

You need to wake up.

#904711 - 09/02/14 03:00 PM Re: 401 k [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Rich is in the lead (by far) for 2014 K.O.T.Y crazy

- Albert Einstein.

#904713 - 09/02/14 03:20 PM Re: 401 k [Re: Sol Duc]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
I am very pleased to have been out of the country for a long weekend and get to come home and find that this thread has got back going.

Thanks.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#904719 - 09/02/14 04:17 PM Re: 401 k [Re: ]
stonefish Offline
King of the Beach

Loc: Carkeek Park
Time for a new PP sub forum.....Piscatorial Preppers.

#904723 - 09/02/14 04:55 PM Re: 401 k [Re: stonefish]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

grin

- Albert Einstein.

#904724 - 09/02/14 05:26 PM Re: 401 k [Re: Sol Duc]
RICH G
Unregistered

One of the next significant things that is going to happen is that Germany is going to cut all of its ties with the USA and EU. They are going to align with the BRICS, they are going to do this to preserve their econemy, France will follow Germany's lead soon after more than likely. They are going to kick some big banks out of their country since they will be cutting ties with the US Dollar and going to the BRICS gold backed system.

That will start a chain reaction of banks falling in europe first, (southern europe first), then some here and Japan next, which will really start to get things going. That is probably when the stock market re-adjusts or maybe after all the big banks fail it re-adjusts. Look for Gold and Silver to sky rocket after the stock market crashes which will cause a huge sell off causing the spot gold/silver price to crash. (the reason you will see this is because people will think history will repeat itself and sell off their gold and silver to re-invest in the stock market since there has always been big money to make after a market crash rebounds. But history wont repeat itself. After the big sell off the price of gold and silver will sky rocket again only after much of it has left the hands of the civilian population.

#904734 - 09/02/14 07:26 PM Re: 401 k [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

Have you noticed how many people are silent regarding this issue? Its because they know whats comming already and have no need or desire to identify themselves so that they can be ridiculed by idiots. You have got to be a few rocks short of a gravel pit to have the position that some of you do. (what is your position?)

I really dont know what world you are living in if you dont know that everything going on are the symptoms of a world melt down.

You people are unbelievable!!!

#904746 - 09/02/14 08:11 PM Re: 401 k [Re: ]
Snake Pliskin Offline
Bead

Loc: Duvall
Rich,
A little timeframe would be helpful. I had a client's son convince him to buy $100K of gold stock a few years ago, because the son said the end was coming. The $100K is worth a little more than half that now.
I'm trying to understand the timing of your disasters....European bank collapse, weather flip-flop, and US gov't breakdown leading to civil war, etc. When do I need to start hoarding cans of baked beans and gas for my Coleman stove?
I hope you find Bigfoot before the [Bleeeeep!] hits the fan....seriously.
Snake

#904749 - 09/02/14 08:24 PM Re: 401 k [Re: ]
AP a.k.a. Kaiser D Offline
Hippie

Loc: B'ham
Originally Posted By: RICH G
Have you noticed how many people are silent regarding this issue? Its because they know whats comming already and have no need or desire to identify themselves so that they can be ridiculed by idiots.

If you associate people's silence and disinterest as confirmation of your beliefs, I can see why you are so convinced of your own thoughts.

You know who is silent on this issue and must already know what is coming?

Bigfoot.

#904750 - 09/02/14 08:30 PM Re: 401 k [Re: AP a.k.a. Kaiser D]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
Dood.

Nice.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
3Gonads, herm
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1098 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13520
eyeFISH 12766
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63773 Topics
645291 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |