Three Rivers Marine

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... 10 11 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#910119 - 10/18/14 10:07 PM Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I ****
sumnerguy Offline
Eyed Egg

Loc: sumner,Wa.
Today I ran into a tweaker who is selling someone's gear near the Puyallup in Sumner.this gear includes a cascade trails canvas bag,includes quite a bit of high end bobber and jig accessories, pre-tied leaders,components,hooks,corkies,etc. This bag belongs to a serious fisherman. If you know the owner of this bag,please contact me asap. 253 597 4047

#910120 - 10/18/14 10:12 PM Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I [Re: sumnerguy]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

this is going to be posted on our FB page as well, a few people have been robbed this year and have brought it up... good job doing whats right...

#910125 - 10/18/14 10:39 PM Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I [Re: 5 * General Evo]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

waiting for a photo of someones stuff that got ripped off, ill let you know when we get it...

#910129 - 10/18/14 10:57 PM Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I [Re: 5 * General Evo]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

the backpack had brand new Calcutta boxes that look like these (actual photo from guys gear), along with an orange handled Coastal Cutlery fillet knife, ive sent your number to him... you will be gettin 1 call atleast soon...

#910161 - 10/19/14 01:18 AM Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I [Re: 5 * General Evo]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

another guy has said that his jigs and bobbers and corkies were also stolen, he has provided a pic of his jigs for reference...

#910197 - 10/19/14 06:31 PM Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I [Re: 5 * General Evo]
sumnerguy Offline
Eyed Egg

The picture of the guys jigs are a total match to what I have in my house right now. Have him contact me to reclaim his stuff. Thanks

#910200 - 10/19/14 07:07 PM Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I [Re: sumnerguy]
sumnerguy Offline
Eyed Egg

I gave the wrong number to contact me in my post.sorry. The right number is 253 576 4047

#910251 - 10/20/14 11:32 AM Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I [Re: sumnerguy]
movesfast Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Loc: oregon
Wow.
Thats a cool thing you did man

#910253 - 10/20/14 12:28 PM Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I [Re: movesfast]
Dogfish Offline
Poodle Smolt

Loc: McCleary, WA
Thank you for doing the right thing.

They call me POODLE SMOLT!

The Discover Pass is brought to you by your friends at the CCA.

#910257 - 10/20/14 01:09 PM Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I [Re: Dogfish]
STRIKE ZONE Offline
GOOD LUCK

Loc: Hobart,Wa U.S.A
Cool stuff. I hate thieves. Good luck,

SZ

#910258 - 10/20/14 01:14 PM Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I [Re: STRIKE ZONE]
Bay wolf Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Graham, WA
Many Karma points to you!!

1Sgt U.S. Army (Ret)

#910276 - 10/20/14 03:02 PM Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I [Re: Bay wolf]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

sumnerguy, Anthony called you but no answer, i PM'd you with his number as well, he will be trying again after 3, you can also call him...

his gear was stolen from the soccer fields in Puyallup out of his car, so it sounds like its his, let me know how it turns out...

#910515 - 10/21/14 09:08 PM Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I [Re: 5 * General Evo]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

you have to be the biggest dipsh!t on the planet you know that... you steal someones sh!t, then come on THIS website of all places, trying to act like you bought stolen gear and wanted to get it back to the owner (which means you wanted them to pay you back for what you "spent" to get it) and everything would be cool right?

WRONG..

you lying piece of sh!t, you try to make me look like an asshole to people after i was trying to help you help out another fisherman? well you screwed up retard, because your number was posted on a page with 7700 members on it, and when you tried to sell that 300 dollars worth of gear to one of my members for 30 bucks for "gas money", and are pissed off there arent more fisherman on the river to sell it to, well now you get to feel the repercussions of being a god damn IDIOT TWEAKER THIEF!!!

have fun with that, because people know what you look like now....

my advice would be to move, and do it fast, because a big ass cloud is coming your way...

fvckin snake....

#910520 - 10/21/14 09:40 PM Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I [Re: ]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

WRONG

i posted this on our page to help get whoever this gear belonged to... one of our members posted that this guy came up to him on the river asking if he wanted to buy some gear, and he needed gas money, wanted 30 bucks for over 300 in gear, jigs, bobbers, corkies, ect (read his original description) and was pissed off that there wasnt more people fishing so he could sell it....

then he posted the number on our page, and i reversed checked it and low and behold, PP and THIS post pops up, with the same number that was provided by another person....

he said the guy (the OP) is a straight up doper, no doubt about it, and when asked if it was stolen, was sketchy as hell....

hes a liar, a fraud, a thief.... this was all a LIE...

you expect me to be OK with that? my using my kindness to help someone that lied to me? think again...

SG, it will only be a matter of time before i have your name, your address, hell maybe even your drug dealer... then the real fun will begin ya prick...

#910524 - 10/21/14 09:56 PM Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I [Re: 5 * General Evo]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

first name Ryan...

getting closer...

#910534 - 10/21/14 10:44 PM Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I [Re: 5 * General Evo]
On The Swing Offline
Spawner

Whoa there you freakin idiot..I'd like to post that the owner (a friend of mine) just called me to tell me that he got the majority of his gear back and that your little accusations here are unfounded and defamatory. Your an ass and you are flying way off the detective handle like your back to sniffing coke out of the evidence locker.

If you had half a brain you'd go back and delete some of that crap you said here and on "your"( lol ) fb page of flunkies. I would start with the phone number and maybe a call of apology (if your a man) to the guy as he actually a stand up guy as stated by the owner of the items, chris. What you have have done in the last 48 hours is the type of crap that you can be speaking to a lawyer about

You are not a cop redhook, so just get off your little unicorn of admin power that inflates your ego.

#910536 - 10/21/14 10:52 PM Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I [Re: On The Swing]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

woah there, you have access to that page Ereth, why dont you go ahead and post on it then... you can read everything there, i defended this guy, but if this gear was trying to be sold at the river today, with that phone number that was provided, then i dont know what to say to you.... maybe you should check your friends...

that number was called by a ton of people and the guy said "i gave it to the rightful owner, it was for sale"...

you werent there today, neither was i, but the person that posted it has been pretty reputable....

wanna know the number that was posted? here it is.. 253 576 4047

the same number posted on the original post...

i never said i was a cop dipsh!t, i was trying to help this person try to get some stuff back, then another person said and provided that number as the person that had the items, and ws trying to sell them for 30 bucks so he could go to his drug and alcohol class at 5:30 or whatever it is....

and i havent done sh!t in the last 48 hours that would harm me whatsoever, you being the retard you always are on the internet probably arent even talking about the same thing here, so get your lawyer, and come at me bro... have fun with it too....

if you like hangin out with tweaker thieves then so be it, but i will not be treated like that... SG has every chance right now to show me im wrong...

his name is Ryan right?

set me straight then, or, its all a lie....

#910539 - 10/21/14 10:56 PM Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I [Re: 5 * General Evo]
On The Swing Offline
Spawner

I already did bradeen

that's right, your weren't there yet you speak as though you were and as "leading the charge"

#910541 - 10/21/14 11:00 PM Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I [Re: On The Swing]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

guess what, i have already been talking to the OP in PM as well...

so i still have proof i was actively trying to help him....

why oh why would some lonely dude on the internet make up a story about something and provide a number to the guy that was posted on this page? and why oh why would you be telling me that someone you dont even know is going to get a lawyer and sue me? lol

also, i dont give a crap about being an admin, my friend owns that page, i do it to help him, you want to do it? it can be arranged...

and as i said earlier i was trying to help people get stolen gear back, now it seems i was lied to, someone has lied and i will figure it out, not an issue...

why dont you just be a normal person for once and stop thinking you are better than everyone else because you arent, you are the same knuckle dragging mutt as the rest of us, dont act like you are a prince....

#910547 - 10/21/14 11:13 PM Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I [Re: 5 * General Evo]
sumnerguy Offline
Eyed Egg

I am the man in question I thought I would tell the real story. I posted on three different boards to locate the owner of this gear,I spent hours on the bank trying to find the owner. While searching today I decided to try and recoup the money I spent since that money was for gas. A man called me while I was on the river and was the owner of the gear. I agreed t opp meet him at my class I go to school at night. I told him on the phone that I put out 35$ for the gear but would not charge him t opp get his own gear back,as a profit was not my intention. I am a die hard angler. I met , him he was the owner and we chatted for a few mins, and he gave me 25$, I lost ten dollars on the deal but a nice guy got his gear back. Im ok with that I got enough gas money to get to work till payday. I dont steal I dont do drugs and anyone who thinks otherwise can come pay me a visit. Anthony called me yesterday and we determined it was not his gear. There u have it the end..

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... 10 11 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Carcassman, Clipfin, Danny Clyde, Dannyboy, dk1948, Twitch
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 966 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645361 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |