Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#910674 - 10/22/14 05:24 PM Decker cr. closed
On The Swing Offline
Spawner

Launch at decker creek has been blocked and closed as a boat launch.

Trash, theft, no common sense parking and rampant poor attitudes are to blame says the landowner.

Thank you! to the 30 or so drifters this last Sunday for solidifying the action in the landowners head.

#910685 - 10/22/14 05:59 PM Re: Decker cr. closed [Re: On The Swing]
Chum Man Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Yelmish
it seemed like it didn't really become a launch until a few years ago. looked like the place was getting torn up pretty bad the last time i was up that way.

was nice, back when one could drive in and park along the river just below the creek.

#910699 - 10/22/14 06:29 PM Re: Decker cr. closed [Re: Chum Man]
big.fishy
Unregistered

I live about two miles up the road from decker creek and dive by it daily. Have been hearing about it shutting down for this past year or so and that it was happening soon. Over the summer I ha a pickup truck load of garbage that I hauled from the launch and to the dump. About 20 tires that all had been cut to get wheel out for scrap.

Hasn't been any big dumps there since bit lots of small items left by fishermen which starts to build up.

At times it was very difficult to make it through there for my wife and I and have almost hit vehicles when they don't look while pulling out.

From what I've heard is that the landowner lives out if the area and was tired of getting letters from the county about the nonsense there.

#910700 - 10/22/14 06:31 PM Re: Decker cr. closed [Re: Chum Man]
big.fishy
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Chum Man
it seemed like it didn't really become a launch until a few years ago. looked like the place was getting torn up pretty bad the last time i was up that way.

was nice, back when one could drive in and park along the river just below the creek.

There reason why people started launching there in te first place was due to a large log jam blocking the entire river just below the park. The log jam has been starting to break up over the past year so launching at Schafer May become the launch again.

#910704 - 10/22/14 06:41 PM Re: Decker cr. closed [Re: ]
On The Swing Offline
Spawner

I haven't gotten a solid answer on it yet but ya, I have seen that access go to complete shtt in just the few weeks it's been something to target

I seem to get a garbage bag full of crap every time from just around the parking lot, don't even feel like I make a dent in it.
If that access goes that'll be it for up there, the park isn't floatable and more woody is ready to collect in the jam there with a high bank on river right armoring it in...the ranger assured there would be absolutely no in river woody debris removal to make it floatable so I imagine a couple land owners stand to turn a decent dime if this closure is true

#910705 - 10/22/14 06:53 PM Re: Decker cr. closed [Re: ]
Eric Offline
River Nutrients

Quote:
There reason why people started launching there in te first place was due to a large log jam blocking the entire river just below the park.

……..or to avoid the bull$hit Discover Pass sticker thrust upon us launching at Schaefer State Park.

Really going to change the dynamic of the E. Fork float with Cook Cr. bar gated years back and now Decker Cr.

Same issues on the Wynoochee. People just don't learn.

#910708 - 10/22/14 07:03 PM Re: Decker cr. closed [Re: Eric]
big.fishy
Unregistered

Decker creek became a launch before the discover pass came into existence.

Just drove past decker. Huge stump in the middle of launch. Probably will be more added to it as a boat can still be pushed around it. No signs posted yet.

#910712 - 10/22/14 07:08 PM Re: Decker cr. closed [Re: ]
On The Swing Offline
Spawner

There you have it folks

#910729 - 10/22/14 07:59 PM Re: Decker cr. closed [Re: On The Swing]
Rocket Red Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Elma
There was a lot of boats coming down on Sunday. I couldn't believe how many there were. Seems like every time you turned around there was another one coming by.

Feel bad for folks who try to do the right thing when it comes to the way they treat property. So many slobs who don't give a crap about anyone except themselves.

I was on the river Sunday just fishing off of a gravel bar with a couple of buds. Nearly all of the driftboaters who came through were cool enough to just row through the hole we were fishing. 90% of them had to cast on the way, but that is okay. I wouldn't do it, but it doesn't bother me to share at all.

The point is nobody I saw looked like they type who would trash a boat ramp. I'm sure a big part of the problem is not hard-core fishermen, but people going down there to snag fish and party. The other big part is the parking debacle along the road, that is probably where a lot of the complaints came from. Which lead to the situation we have now.

#910739 - 10/22/14 09:10 PM Re: Decker cr. closed [Re: Rocket Red]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
That's nifty - another access point lost.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#910755 - 10/22/14 10:39 PM Re: Decker cr. closed [Re: Chum Man]
DrifterWA Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: East of Aberdeen, West of Mont...

Wow, not many remember that.......it was perfect place to launch....never worried about anyone messing with the rigs. I used that "place" between 85 - 90....lot's. It was a time when not many driftboats or sleds were on that section of river.....to the old West Fork boat launch.

Wow....with no place to launch and not much bank access, property owners will have lot's of water to fish.....

"I thought growing older, would take longer"

#910761 - 10/22/14 11:01 PM Re: Decker cr. closed [Re: DrifterWA]
jgreen Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Elma, WA
I was down there last summer chucking bugs for cutthroat and came back up and saw tweakers dumping a bunch of crap. There is no reasoning with em.

I'm just waiting to be fishing at the corner at the park and watch a boat go down with chain saws. I won't call the ranger or cops...because I dont know how I feel about moving a few trees to get safely down river. Some say it's horriable and some say it's not going to hurt anything. I'm willing to listen to what people think on the subject, but for now I really don't care either way.

Is it still ok to walk in?

#910765 - 10/22/14 11:14 PM Re: Decker cr. closed [Re: jgreen]
Makai Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Loc: Totten Inlet
Any options at this point? I bought a drift boat last year, and I usually fish this stretch of river. I would hate to see what the increased traffic on the lower river will look like, or on adjacent rivers.
I would be willing to pay, if I knew it would help keep things open and clean.

#910767 - 10/22/14 11:18 PM Re: Decker cr. closed [Re: jgreen]
big.fishy
Unregistered

Seen a vehicle parked there at 4pm today. Must've walked in. Probably be plenty of people parking and walking down the creek until signs post...which will probably get ripped down right away. Plenty of rigs parked at the top of the hill before dipping down to decker today.

Since I drive by a couple times daily, there's been many times where I have seen freshly broken out vehicle windows with no one around. Won't catch me parking there. I'll leave my rig at home and walk down there if I need to, but I stay away from that snag fest anyway.

I like it when steelhead season comes around, most of the dipsh!ts have cleared out by then.

#910768 - 10/22/14 11:22 PM Re: Decker cr. closed [Re: Makai]
big.fishy
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Makai
Any options at this point? I bought a drift boat last year, and I usually fish this stretch of river. I would hate to see what the increased traffic on the lower river will look like, or on adjacent rivers.
I would be willing to pay, if I knew it would help keep things open and clean.

Down the east Satsop at "Cook Creek" there is the Kelly bar which is gated. But I believe you can buy a key from the owner just across the road. Would be launching a few miles down river from Decker but its still up in the system more. I have launched a lot just below cook creek of the side of the road where people park and walk in. That can be a crappy launch though, gotta jack knife your trailer to keep out of the road, and its pretty steep.

#910787 - 10/23/14 02:29 AM Re: Decker cr. closed [Re: ]
Larry B Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: University Place and Whidbey I...
Originally Posted By: big.fishy

There reason why people started launching there in te first place was due to a large log jam blocking the entire river just below the park. The log jam has been starting to break up over the past year so launching at Schafer May become the launch again.

I first used the Decker Creek site after the Park folks started to padlock their log gate preventing an early morning launch. If we had a couple of boats we would manhandle the boats over the fence on the upriver W. side of the bridge. If not, launched at Decker. Did have a gas tank lock punched out and gas siphoned there once during the first gas crisis if that dates it for you all.

Not to say that all fishermen are perfect but big beer parties and tweekers seem to generate the worst messes. Unfortunately property owners can't be there 24/7 so this is what it comes down to.

It's the person who has done nothing who is sure nothing can be done. (Ewing)

#910789 - 10/23/14 04:27 AM Re: Decker cr. closed [Re: Larry B]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Loc: T-Town
Schaefer will become the new launch again... now that Decker is closed. Give it a couple of weeks and I'm sure the logjam below the park will be cut out.

It's a shame that we continue to lose access. Once lost, good luck getting it back.

Matt

#910791 - 10/23/14 09:02 AM Re: Decker cr. closed [Re: Streamer]
fish4brains Offline
Dah Rivah Stinkah Pink Mastah

Loc: zipper
I walked down there where Decker runs in to look at the chum snagfest one year and was taken aback by the 3-4 foot high pile of beer bottles and garbage that everyone was still contributing to, right on the gravel bar. The only place that pile of laziness and disregard was going was straight down river with the next freshet.

#910797 - 10/23/14 12:10 PM Re: Decker cr. closed [Re: fish4brains]
DrifterWA Offline
River Nutrients

Sheafer Park would need the "Discover Pass"..........I think that fine is $121.00 if you don't have it......

Also think the Kelly Bar, above/at Cook Creek is now closed........no more pay for key......as I understand it.........but maybe wrong about that.

Edited by DrifterWA (10/23/14 12:15 PM)

#910834 - 10/23/14 05:23 PM Re: Decker cr. closed [Re: DrifterWA]
Mergantroider Offline
Professional Tveecher

Loc: Oahu, HI /Olympia, WA
The log jam is impassable for sure. No one has floated it this year at all due to the blockage. Best launch downriver ......

#910836 - 10/23/14 05:27 PM Re: Decker cr. closed [Re: Mergantroider]
Makai Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Started to do a little research today, and it makes me wonder if there is a group of folks that just decided to block that off on their own.

#910880 - 10/23/14 09:53 PM Re: Decker cr. closed [Re: Makai]
DrifterWA Offline
River Nutrients

Good WDFW launch on the West Fork......can float to the main river, head boat North, strong arms and you might make "S corners", in a few days.....or maybe hitch a tow with one of the Jet boats heading North......

#910887 - 10/23/14 10:25 PM Re: Decker cr. closed [Re: DrifterWA]
On The Swing Offline
Spawner

Enjoy it while you can drifter, one day the county may put the kibosh to you guys throttle jockeys as well above the west or something like that

#910894 - 10/23/14 10:54 PM Re: Decker cr. closed [Re: On The Swing]
DrifterWA Offline
River Nutrients

All this rain.....water logged my brain......just kidding around, yesterday and today, 1st days I haven't fished since June 7.....didn't know what to do with all the "spare time"....

#910908 - 10/24/14 01:06 AM Re: Decker cr. closed [Re: ]
bankbum Offline
Spawner

Originally Posted By: big.fishy

The log jam is bigger than I've ever seen it the last 3 years. It's 350% blocked

#910951 - 10/24/14 01:48 PM Re: Decker cr. closed [Re: bankbum]
DrifterWA Offline
River Nutrients

I really haven't been in that section of the river in a loooooong time, probably 20+ years, do remember some DB's being downed above decker Ck.........I can't believe that this area couldn't be taken care of, during the summer months.

I do remember the area around Satsop Rivera being "re-worked" for safety reasons....maybe its time to "re-work" this log jam??????

Guess I'll go for a drive, see what the Decker Ck. area looks like....will take a few pic's.

#910970 - 10/24/14 04:10 PM Re: Decker cr. closed [Re: DrifterWA]
Timber Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Stumpy Acres
Don't matter anyway the Satsop is flowin whole trees and stumps...

Should be cleared up by May 2015

#910975 - 10/24/14 05:12 PM Re: Decker cr. closed [Re: Timber]
DrifterWA Offline
River Nutrients

I did the "loop drive", Brady to Decker Creek, back down the East side........1 truck/trailer parked at West WDFW launch. Got close to Decker Cheek, 21 rigs parked along the road....before Decker Creek and at Decker Creek......

Water in Decker Ck. was perfect color....Took the following pic....looking from Decker Creek up to the road. Someone put that stump there, had to use equipment to do it.

Saw NO signs in the area.

Went to Schaefer Park......5 cars/trucks parked there. Water color was perfect!!!!

Drove in to Satco Glen.....took a look, left quickly.

Cook Creek area......4 rigs.....but water was blown.

Torrow, West Fork were muddy.......

Friday.....around 12......enjoy the weekend...

#910993 - 10/24/14 10:19 PM Re: Decker cr. closed [Re: DrifterWA]
RUNnGUN Offline
Repeat Spawner

Like your style Drifter, to the point non sugar coated. Trouble is, any more, less productive places to fish with twice the pressure. For some reason salmon in rivers/streams bring out the worst in people. Really makes one that has fished for a long time maybe think if it's really worth it any more. Thought I would never say that, but I have got my salmon for the year and now fly fishing East all catch and release. What sucks is having to travel so far for success and solitutde.

#910999 - 10/24/14 10:52 PM Re: Decker cr. closed [Re: DrifterWA]
Bantam Offline
Skytucky Redneck

Womp Womp.... stoopid hillbillies! Way to [Bleeeeep!] it up for the general public. Don't worry Merg will save the day air thrusting the log jam to the next millenium.....

#911001 - 10/24/14 11:13 PM Re: Decker cr. closed [Re: Bantam]
JTD Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Browns Point,Wa. USA

That seems believable...

rofl
In the legend of King Arthur, the Fisher King was a renowned angler whose errant ways caused him to be struck dumb in the presence of the sacred chalice. I am no great fisherman, and a steelhead is not the covenant of Christ, but with each of these fish I am rendered speechless.

#911017 - 10/25/14 11:18 AM Re: Decker cr. closed [Re: JTD]
On The Swing Offline
Spawner

I really hope the water above decker doesn't get messed with in ANY WAY.. pushing multiple boats thru that section will fack the fishing for the bankies that ..well let's just say because of the size should have that water... even launching at decker I don't even rig rods up till I'm past the s curves..cause its not boater water..

I would advise AGAINST going in to cut out the wood, that stretch is owned by the park and after talking with the ranger yesterday he agreed that he doesn't want to see anything cut and that examples will be made of the people attempting to do so

#911018 - 10/25/14 11:20 AM Re: Decker cr. closed [Re: On The Swing]
On The Swing Offline
Spawner

And beside it would be a LOT of work, even in the summer drifter cause of how many board ft are stacked there...BUT it just shouldn't be done

#911022 - 10/25/14 11:55 AM Re: Decker cr. closed [Re: On The Swing]
eddie Offline
Carcass

Loc: Valencia, Negros Oriental, Phi...
Large Woody Debris have been a huge part of Nature's approach to our rivers for millenia. Those that decide to cut these debris to ease their passage down the river should be made a major example of. Boat, vehicle, saws, fishing gear, etc. need to be taken and big fines levied as well.

R.P. McMurphy - One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest

#911031 - 10/25/14 03:05 PM Re: Decker cr. closed [Re: eddie]
DrifterWA Offline
River Nutrients

Hey guys..........I don't fish that area, anymore, I don't have a driftboat, pontoon, raft, and whatever else.......

I just know that 4-5 years ago, in the Satsop Rivera area, major work was done to that area......cause it had gotten too bad for both drift boats and jet boats....

That's what I know..........I haven't been above the West Fork, in my sled, in 4-5 years....and that was during a high water flow....

eddie.....I'm a old Kent boy, late 40's......Green River was full of logs, bush, etc...........then they cleaned it all out.....not the river it once was.....

Edited by DrifterWA (10/25/14 03:06 PM)

#911228 - 10/26/14 07:16 PM Re: Decker cr. closed [Re: DrifterWA]
eswan Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Too bad that launch is closed. Used to lauch there a lot. I have never seen anyone with a drift boat trashing it. I'm sure it's the locals or those that engage in the snag fest that occurs there every fall.

#911388 - 10/28/14 12:03 PM Re: Decker cr. closed [Re: eswan]
FleaFlickr02 Offline
River Nutrients

Talked to the park ranger yesterday. He said the park's going to try to convince WDFW to let them cut out the logjams so the park can be used to launch again.

Not much respect has been shown to the land-owner at Decker, whether in terms of trash or disregard for his property rights. Looks like someone pushed the stump over a bit. Saw at least one boat come down yesterday.

Chums are in on the Satsop. Snaggers are thick, but coho can be found in the mix. Hint: they're the ones that bite stuff and get hooked in the mouth.

#911446 - 10/28/14 09:32 PM Re: Decker cr. closed [Re: FleaFlickr02]
Makai Offline
Juvenile at Sea

I drove out and spoke with the Ranger last week, and he also mentioned they may need some support with WDFW on the removal of the log jam by folks calling in or writing letters.
It sounds like the work was set to be complete awhile ago, but the log jam was deemed habitat and thus not being able to be removed.
I will be calling him back in a few days to see what he has found out and what type of support they may need.
In the long run, it will be better all the way around to have the park available. I would imagine that the work will not be able to be done though until the work window this summer.

#911458 - 10/29/14 12:02 AM Re: Decker cr. closed [Re: Makai]
bankbum Offline
Spawner

Lots of rumors being spread about what Arnold (park ranger) has been saying about the log jam and the park potentially opening back up for launching....nothing mentioned by any member here goes along with the conversations I had with Arnold........

#911459 - 10/29/14 12:07 AM Re: Decker cr. closed [Re: bankbum]
fish4brains Offline

#911461 - 10/29/14 12:12 AM Re: Decker cr. closed [Re: Makai]
On The Swing Offline
Spawner

Originally Posted By: Makai

In the long run, it will be better all the way around to have the park available.

Tell that to the bankies trying to fish the upper holes anywhere above the s curves as they wait for the flotilla of 10 to 30 boats go by...these 4 holes are nice to have for the bankie crowd and it's such small water it's easy for boats to spook the holes for quite some time.

#911464 - 10/29/14 12:54 AM Re: Decker cr. closed [Re: bankbum]
FleaFlickr02 Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: bankbum
Lots of rumors being spread about what Arnold (park ranger) has been saying about the log jam and the park potentially opening back up for launching....nothing mentioned by any member here goes along with the conversations I had with Arnold........

I should clarify that Arnold did not say any decision was forthcoming, or even that discussions had occurred. His words to me were that HE was going to try to get WDFW to clear the log jams so the park could be used as a launch site again. He said a lot of other things, too, as he usually does. Nice guy, but DON'T forget to hang your Discover Pass in the window....

Personally, I agree with OnTheSwing's position. It has been nice having at least a couple holes boats can't access in that area. Could do with 20 or so fewer snaggers, but hey....

#911540 - 10/29/14 07:40 PM Re: Decker cr. closed [Re: FleaFlickr02]
Met'lheadMatt Offline
Spawner

I do not agree with allowing it only for bank anglers, i have been drifting down for 30 years, but i dont start fishing till right below s-curves.

Can you still drag your boat around the jam to the right.

#911544 - 10/29/14 07:50 PM Re: Decker cr. closed [Re: Met'lheadMatt]
On The Swing Offline
Spawner

No you cannot drag anywhere in that spot..it's a cluster and setup to catch a lot more wood this year, maybe causing it to finally blow out, but I doubt it.

And the prob wasn't because boats fished the water, most were nice enough to realize why not to but still, having a dozen or more boats get rowed or even walked thru the house hole and the like puts the fish off there for quote some time..or at least they can.
Just because of the size of stream, average streamflow and etc I think k. Holt and some of those guys..heck even the park should try to get with this landowner for more of an easement, maybe improve the launch...OR just punch a new slide launch In on the main river just below decker where the new clear cut is..
Just sayin cause it seems that upper 1/2 mile can catch so much woody debris and crap that it might require a lot of in-water maintenance ( gotta get hpa's for work) ...maybe a better launch site is the real answer...ND not somethin like the west fork, small slide launch like what USED to be at decker till it got way outta hand and turned into what we see now

#911586 - 10/30/14 10:00 AM Re: Decker cr. closed [Re: fish4brains]
DrifterWA Offline
River Nutrients

This new round of rain could add to the problem.......more rain leads to more "stuff" coming down the river, and stacking in to the log jam.

I have not seen this log jam, understand its below the park but must be above Decker Ck.

If it would ever "just break loose".....and say move down toward the "S corners", could it cause ever more of a problem??????

Anyone have any pictures??????

Have a good day.......I'll be trying to fish.......in lower river....

#911587 - 10/30/14 10:06 AM Re: Decker cr. closed [Re: DrifterWA]
Chum Man Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Yelmish
sure would be nice if the state had followed through on the proposal to open the river above the park for winter steelhead a few years back. that would give the bankies a bit more room. never understood why it's closed up there.

#911592 - 10/30/14 11:30 AM Re: Decker cr. closed [Re: Chum Man]
FleaFlickr02 Offline
River Nutrients

Drifter: The log jam is located about 1/4 mile below the Schafer Park bridge, and probably about 1/8 mile upstream of Decker Creek. It's not a huge jam by most standards, but it contains some big wood that stretches across the whole river and is pushed up against the high bank side. The low side is easy to walk around, but it would be virtually impossible to drag a boat around it (too much brush). Even walking a pontoon boat around it would be a big ordeal. The way the wood is situated, you can tell it was the result of an especially high water event (the kind that turns the campground into a big side channel). Such events don't occur every year, so it could be a while before it blows out on its own. This year is shaping up to be a wet one, so it could happen soon. Either that, or it will just collect more wood....

Either way, I don't think it's enough wood to cause any serious new problems downstream, especially considering how much water would be coming down in an event sufficient to break it up. The river's significantly smaller upstream of Decker, so it is likely more prone to wood getting stuck in corners.

I like OTS's thought about putting in a lauch below the S curves. That area seems less likely to need maintenance to keep the launch open, and it leaves the S curves up for the bankies. Alternatively, perhaps they could put a launch in on the Middle Fork, at the bridge on the Brady-Matlock Rd. That would mean no more boats in the East Fork, but there's really not much water between the S Curves and the confluence with the Middle Fork, so what would be the real difference? Plus, that way, they could just implement a no boats rule in the E. Fork, which would prevent sleds from running up to the S curves (an idea I like).

#911608 - 10/30/14 02:38 PM Re: Decker cr. closed [Re: FleaFlickr02]
RB3 Offline
Repeat Spawner

#911614 - 10/30/14 03:32 PM Re: Decker cr. closed [Re: DrifterWA]
stonefish Online   content
King of the Beach

Loc: Carkeek Park
Originally Posted By: DrifterWA

Anyone have any pictures??????

Google Earth

#911847 - 11/01/14 09:14 PM Re: Decker cr. closed [Re: stonefish]
Mergantroider Offline
Professional Tveecher

Loc: Oahu, HI /Olympia, WA
Decker launch is not closed.....im sure I shouldn't be saying this because more people will use it but I feel like I would want to know. Friend made the effort to track down the landowner who lives in new Hampshire and Contracts a company to take care of it and talked to the guy next to him. Neither had a clue as to why the stump was there and said they didn't do it nor would they close it. There you go

Edited by Mergantroider (11/01/14 09:15 PM)

#911900 - 11/02/14 08:50 AM Re: Decker cr. closed [Re: Mergantroider]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Someone in Satko Glen must have had an extra stump laying around...............

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#911976 - 11/02/14 08:40 PM Re: Decker cr. closed [Re: Dan S.]
Castingpearls Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: The Rock
So close.......

#912024 - 11/03/14 09:03 AM Re: Decker cr. closed [Re: Castingpearls]
fish4brains Offline

The Days of our Lives.....in Satko Glen.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
3Gonads, herm
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 1078 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13520
eyeFISH 12766
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63773 Topics
645298 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |