THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 3 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10 11 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#910635 - 10/22/14 03:38 PM Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I **** [Re: On The Swing]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

Originally Posted By: On The Swing
Whoa there you freakin idiot..I'd like to post that the owner (a friend of mine) just called me to tell me that he got the majority of his gear back and that your little accusations here are unfounded and defamatory. Your an ass and you are flying way off the detective handle like your back to sniffing coke out of the evidence locker.

If you had half a brain you'd go back and delete some of that crap you said here and on "your"( lol ) fb page of flunkies. I would start with the phone number and maybe a call of apology (if your a man) to the guy as he actually a stand up guy as stated by the owner of the items, chris. What you have have done in the last 48 hours is the type of crap that you can be speaking to a lawyer about

You are not a cop redhook, so just get off your little unicorn of admin power that inflates your ego.

yeah you never said it... also the other part? you are insinuating that i use cocaine and steal it from police departments?

yeah, you arent as smart as you act, you arent fooling anyone...

#910636 - 10/22/14 03:39 PM Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I [Re: 5 * General Evo]
On The Swing Offline
Spawner

Hahah well I'm still gonna Sue you nate wink
Unless you can sue me first for sayin such blasphemy. .
Something tells me that your grasp of the legal system might not be as strong as the one you usually have on your tool ..so I'll just take that comment with a grain of salt till, well...you show atleast one shred of intelligence

#910637 - 10/22/14 03:40 PM Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I [Re: On The Swing]
On The Swing Offline
Spawner

Thanks for the great lunch show..back to work, I expect MANY more laughs when I check in at dinner time

#910638 - 10/22/14 03:42 PM Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I [Re: On The Swing]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

heres some intelligence...

People—lawyers or not—who threaten to initiate criminal proceedings against others can land in hot water.
Lawyers who threaten to take opponents to criminal court in order to gain an advantage are generally subject to discipline for unethical behavior. This scenario sometimes arises in particularly contentious cases: Lawyer A threatens to report Lawyer B or Lawyer B’s client to the authorities for some kind of alleged misconduct unless they cave to A’s demands. Of course, if the threatened party has actually committed a crime, that party probably won’t want to report the threat-maker (thereby potentially drawing the interest of law enforcement investigators).
Further, it may be a crime itself to threaten to initiate criminal proceedings against another. In Washington, for example, trying to obtain goods or services from another by threat of criminal prosecution constitutes second degree extortion. (Wash. Rev. Code §§ 9A.56.110, 9A.56.130, 9A.04.110.) (It’s a defense that the defendant reasonably believed the threatened charges to be true and was acting solely to cause the other party to remedy the situation.)
It’s also illegal for a debt collector to threaten criminal action against someone who is late on a bill. (For more information, see this article on debt-collector threats.)
If you’ve been threatened with criminal charges, consult an experienced attorney immediately.
by: Micah Schwartzbach, Attorney

http://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/s...e-is-legal.html

like i said, do it, i dont pay for lawyers so i dont have to worry about it costing me anything... if you want me to act differently, treat me differently... you know that whole saying? treat people how you want to be treated? cuz in the end, karma is a bitch....

#910641 - 10/22/14 03:44 PM Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
We are rapidly approaching seven star territory here.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#910644 - 10/22/14 03:51 PM Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I [Re: 5 * General Evo]
JTD Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Browns Point,Wa. USA
Originally Posted By: Evo
heres some intelligence...

People—lawyers or not—who threaten to initiate criminal proceedings against others can land in hot water.
Lawyers who threaten to take opponents to criminal court in order to gain an advantage are generally subject to discipline for unethical behavior. This scenario sometimes arises in particularly contentious cases: Lawyer A threatens to report Lawyer B or Lawyer B’s client to the authorities for some kind of alleged misconduct unless they cave to A’s demands. Of course, if the threatened party has actually committed a crime, that party probably won’t want to report the threat-maker (thereby potentially drawing the interest of law enforcement investigators).
Further, it may be a crime itself to threaten to initiate criminal proceedings against another. In Washington, for example, trying to obtain goods or services from another by threat of criminal prosecution constitutes second degree extortion. (Wash. Rev. Code §§ 9A.56.110, 9A.56.130, 9A.04.110.) (It’s a defense that the defendant reasonably believed the threatened charges to be true and was acting solely to cause the other party to remedy the situation.)
It’s also illegal for a debt collector to threaten criminal action against someone who is late on a bill. (For more information, see this article on debt-collector threats.)
If you’ve been threatened with criminal charges, consult an experienced attorney immediately.
by: Micah Schwartzbach, Attorney

http://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/s...e-is-legal.html

like i said, do it, i dont pay for lawyers so i dont have to worry about it costing me anything... if you want me to act differently, treat me differently... you know that whole saying? treat people how you want to be treated? cuz in the end, karma is a bitch....

Attachments
image.jpg

Description: Yep... Don't care

In the legend of King Arthur, the Fisher King was a renowned angler whose errant ways caused him to be struck dumb in the presence of the sacred chalice. I am no great fisherman, and a steelhead is not the covenant of Christ, but with each of these fish I am rendered speechless.

#910646 - 10/22/14 03:55 PM Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I [Re: ]
fish4brains Offline
Dah Rivah Stinkah Pink Mastah

Loc: zipper
I've had my dose of dumb for the day. Thanks Evo!

#910648 - 10/22/14 04:01 PM Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I [Re: fish4brains]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

alright, we can talk about that now Hank...

i would have paid you a long time ago if you would have kept your mouth shut about all of it, that was our private business, but you wanted to air it out so whatever... i never said i wouldnt pay you, infact i was sending you messages saying i hadnt forgotten... im kinda busy right now and have been for a while, regardless of what anyone thinks...

so with that said, dont do it to me again, and you wont have an issue.. if its between us, keep it that way... and yes, you will get your money, i still have your addy right here in front of me....

the list of things i pay for, hmmmmm... buses, food, clothes for Katie, gear, food, buses, and clothes for Katie, neighbors for rides to get Katie to and from the buses, times 10, more buses, trains, Katie, and a couple other things im probably forgetting.... things are so close right now that you guys are gonna have a tough time finding things to talk sh!t to me about, so have fun while it lasts i suppose...

#910650 - 10/22/14 04:10 PM Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I [Re: stonefish]
stonefish Offline
King of the Beach

Loc: Carkeek Park
Originally Posted By: stonefish
I see a TV series in the future, Facebook PI.

Just got an update.
It looks like it will be airing at noon or 1:00 PM.
Something about not having enough star power for a primetime spot quite yet....but it is getting there.

#910654 - 10/22/14 04:25 PM Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
Maybe I'm a bit more free with my stars than you, KK...but I think we are well into 7 star territory now...approaching 8.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#910655 - 10/22/14 04:26 PM Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: Banned User
There once was a punk from Puyallup
Who ran to web at a gallup
He claimed he's a saint
While most said he's taint
But getting a job he just ain't...

I don't care who you are, that's some funny chit!

This thread reaffirms that I will NEVER do Face Book. Nate, ChuckS once told you to unplug that computer and throw it out the window.....sage advice Red Hawking.

Love how you throw Katie under the bus.....really classy fukstick.

I'll raise to 8 stars.

- Albert Einstein.

#910658 - 10/22/14 04:36 PM Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I [Re: ]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

it was a bet about Harvin..

SD, i never threw anyone under the bus, dont even mention my fiance, go find a chick that will put up with your crap and STFU...

Hank, im not upset, my feelings were never hurt, it was just a "you cant keep our business between us, then fvck you"

also, this thread isnt about me and my life, its about me helping or trying to help someone and people have to be deceitful and slimy with what they try to do or say...

with that said, i will never help another person from this website again, because i never get a thank you, i get a fvck you... not going to waste my time any longer trying to help people that dont appreciate it... im also considering deleting my account, i dont have time for this in my life and its evident that that the idiots will never change, they think they know everything, when they know dick, and it doesnt seem to affect them... have fun with that...

#910665 - 10/22/14 04:58 PM Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I [Re: ]
dwatkins Offline
I'm Idaho!

nah you bring in too much traffic for this site to quit. Why not just admit you're wrong, (if that is proven), apologize, and pay off future bets? 18 months and you haven't paid off a bet? c'mom man.

#910666 - 10/22/14 04:59 PM Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

it was a bet about Harvin..

SD, i never threw anyone under the bus, dont even mention my fiance, go find a chick that will put up with your crap and STFU...

Hank, im not upset, my feelings were never hurt, it was just a "you cant keep our business between us, then fvck you"

also, this thread isnt about me and my life, its about me helping or trying to help someone and people have to be deceitful and slimy with what they try to do or say...

with that said, i will never help another person from this website again, because i never get a thank you, i get a fvck you... not going to waste my time any longer trying to help people that dont appreciate it... im also considering deleting my account, i dont have time for this in my life and its evident that that the idiots will never change, they think they know everything, when they know dick, and it doesnt seem to affect them... have fun with that...

You have a lot of nerve, there has been many people on this site that have offered you advice and to get your vehicles fixed etc....you are so self absorbed it fly's right over your large melon. You really need to get your chit together, starting today with a JOB search.

- Albert Einstein.

#910670 - 10/22/14 05:06 PM Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I [Re: ]
snit Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Wenatchee, WA
classic

#910672 - 10/22/14 05:10 PM Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I [Re: Sol Duc]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

you are so full of sh!t its seeping out your ears SD... 1 person offered to fix my car 1 time, and if it couldnt be arranged he wanted to buy it which would have left me with what? a couple rent payments? some cat food? not an option..

DW, i dont understand how i could be wrong, i understand that its possible that i overreacted, but someone gave me false information and i was trying to help someone, someone lied, and that sh!t pisses me off... if the other person lied or whatever (which why would he make up such an elaborate lie like this) then i will deal with it and i will appologize to the guy just like i did earlier after he wanted me to come to his house and fight him... but as i said at the end of that message, if hes the one lying to me, then im not sorry for sh!t...

#910675 - 10/22/14 05:28 PM Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Piper
Unregistered

you are so full of sh!t its seeping out your ears SD... 1 person offered to fix my car 1 time, and if it couldnt be arranged he wanted to buy it which would have left me with what? a couple rent payments? some cat food? not an option..

DW, i dont understand how i could be wrong,

12 stars...

Stamly... beer

Some may remember that limerick thread from years ago - that needs to be reserected... some funny [Bleeeeep!] there!!!

#910677 - 10/22/14 05:29 PM Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I [Re: 5 * General Evo]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Loc: Tuleville
im also considering deleting my account

I'm going to take a 15 minute personal break and respond to this on my own time. Typing this on my iPhone sucks ass, by the way.

Please, please, please, please, let me know via a PM when I can delete your account.

Oh, and *if* I delete your account and you decide tcome back, I'll delete those accounts as they are ratted out to me. Deleted on sight, with no questions asked. If you leave, never come back. Ever, as you will not be welcome here.

Also, realize you're really forever gone if you send that PM. There will be no response from me.

Sorry, replies here don't work. You gotta send me the PM. Do it! PM me!!!!! Please!!!!

Oh, and nothing personal. I kinda hope you stick around. I just like deleting accounts.

Easily a 13-start thread, IMO. Oh wait, I can make that happen:

It's officially a 13-Star Thread and growing......

#910678 - 10/22/14 05:34 PM Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I [Re: The Moderator]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

i understand how it works Parker... i said i was considering it, like everyone does with certain things that go on in their lives...

if i choose to i will let you know asap...

all i tried to do was help someone, and got lied to by someone... funny how i do nice things for people and it just blows up in my face and i look like the bad guy....

that wont be happening again....

#910680 - 10/22/14 05:37 PM Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I [Re: 5 * General Evo]
On The Swing Offline
Spawner

Money for planes, trains and neighbors. .clothes and everything else x10? But can't pay off a simple bet on some stupid website where he is "loved" ..sounds like you need a govt job, preferably in the accounting sector.

So wonderful to come home and see it go from to.5 pages and have some serious talk of the illustrious 8 star rating!
I would keep going but think about it guys...we get this dipshit all riled up and foaming at the mouth, ya it's [Bleeeeep!]-tons of fun for us...but think of Katie, she has to LIVE with him.in that condition...

She could very well sue us with his help for added mental anguish a d whatever else redhook and his "free lawyer" can find to cut and paste off the net. I just updated my speed dial. .and put my lawyer and my priest up front cause of the fear

Page 3 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10 11 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
captainchris
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (Carcassman), 1230 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14489
Salmo g. 13526
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63783 Topics
645416 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |