THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 2 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#910551 - 10/21/14 11:35 PM Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I **** [Re: 5 * General Evo]
On The Swing Offline
Spawner

Your friend..

That's what I love about facebook, even idiots can have a posse

#910553 - 10/21/14 11:38 PM Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I [Re: On The Swing]
On The Swing Offline
Spawner

Sumner,
Chris said you seemed like a real chill dude, welcome to the board! sorry our resident guard dog gave ya the business, you'll come to find he is just an idiot

#910563 - 10/22/14 01:01 AM Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I [Re: On The Swing]
RB3 Offline
Repeat Spawner

Redhook you'd make a fine private eye.

#910576 - 10/22/14 02:31 AM Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I [Re: RB3]
dwatkins Offline
I'm Idaho!

Solid work, Columbo.

rofl

#910578 - 10/22/14 03:23 AM Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I [Re: dwatkins]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Red Hawking...you need to get a JOB yesterday! LOSER!

- Albert Einstein.

#910580 - 10/22/14 09:23 AM Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I [Re: Sol Duc]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Loc: Sky River(WA) Clearwater(Id)
This thread needed to be moved to the DS... The truth has a way of coming out here grin

#910584 - 10/22/14 10:37 AM Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I [Re: Bent Metal]
On The Swing Offline
Spawner

I like the part were he was trying to school me on humility, almost couldn't fall asleep last night Laughin so hard

#910590 - 10/22/14 12:00 PM Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I [Re: On The Swing]
ReefSkunk
Unregistered

Redhook, the Imaginary Philanthropist, hard at work not working.

#910591 - 10/22/14 12:02 PM Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I [Re: ]
stonefish Offline
King of the Beach

Loc: Carkeek Park
I see a TV series in the future, Facebook PI.

#910592 - 10/22/14 12:04 PM Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I [Re: On The Swing]
AP a.k.a. Kaiser D Offline
Hippie

Loc: B'ham
Wow, he really RedHooked this one!

Originally Posted By: Evo
you tried to sell that 300 dollars worth of gear to one of my members

Please don't tell me that anyone on PP is "your member". I, for one, wouldn't want the affiliation. It is bad enough I associate with KK and Todd!

#910594 - 10/22/14 12:05 PM Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I [Re: 5 * General Evo]
JTD Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Browns Point,Wa. USA
Originally Posted By: Evo
WRONG

SG, it will only be a matter of time before i have your name, your address, hell maybe even your drug dealer... then the real fun will begin ya prick...

Threatening SG? You are going to stalk him?

Really? You are like a kid that trips in the dark on his own feet and comes up swinging.

Attachments
image.jpg

Edited by JTD (10/22/14 12:08 PM)
In the legend of King Arthur, the Fisher King was a renowned angler whose errant ways caused him to be struck dumb in the presence of the sacred chalice. I am no great fisherman, and a steelhead is not the covenant of Christ, but with each of these fish I am rendered speechless.

#910607 - 10/22/14 12:58 PM Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I [Re: ]
ReefSkunk
Unregistered

What is this FB page that redhook is associated with? I want to know so I can be sure not to "like" it.

Moderating the FB page must be the part time job that redhook has been eluding to lately. He mentioned a few times that instead of sleeping till noon he gets up early and walks a few miles to work....he goes to starbucks for some hot coco and a better internet connection. Moderating is tough gig, especially on Mom's dial up connection.

#910612 - 10/22/14 01:19 PM Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I [Re: ]
On The Swing Offline
Spawner

My convo about him with the owner this morning

#910615 - 10/22/14 01:55 PM Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I [Re: On The Swing]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

did you forget about the parts where i was defending Ryan up until more and more information was posted about the situation?

come on dipsh!t, you can do better than that, why you always gotta take the bad even however miniscule it is and turn it into something its not?

if i was wrong, its not my fault, i was lied to by someone... ill figure it out... but until then, dont you fvcking say that i just started calling this guy names when i DEFENDED his ass for a while...

asshole...

oh, and go have your buddies keep deleting thier posts on that thread OTS, just dont forget what i can do.... or have i already?

#910620 - 10/22/14 02:47 PM Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I [Re: ]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

why so quiet now? after i show proof of what was going on you dont want to play your game anymore?

you say stupid sh!t like "evo is running around badmouthing people on the internet" then follow it with "hes a fvcking idiot, hes retarded, he needs to get beat up, his mom is a lesbo, his dad killed himself" blah blah blah... did it ever occur to you that you are doing the exact same thing that you say that im doing? and for some reason its ok for you to do that? but not for me?

whatever...

atleast i tried to help, unlike you, who just waits for any chance to talk sh!t about me, then complains when i do it..

1 of these 2 people lied, and i will find out...

none of this makes sense... the responses, the times, the money, the situation, none of it... ive had friends this year that have had their gear stolen out of their rigs, and they also have been approached by junkies trying to sell other peoples gear to them on the lower river, so can you see how i would think something was up when all this BS comes out? or is that too hard for you to use your head for once instead of using your rabies infested hate for me?

get a life OTS...

#910624 - 10/22/14 03:17 PM Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I [Re: ]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

atleast im kind enough to go out of my way, use my computers/tablets and my time to try to help people out... regardless of how this one ended, ive helped MANY people get their things back... why dont you go check that GF thread from 2009 where a guy found a rod in the Chehalis i think it was that was lost 2 years prior that was custom built for him that i helped the guy locate the owner of...

i didnt want any fvcking drama, i wanted to help other fisherman, because i back every single one of them, even if your sh!t got stolen John i would help try to get it back, even if you are a fvcking prick to me... because thats the person i am, i was raised to be nice to others and help out whenever possible... which is what i did, its not my fault someone lied...

you say you are smart, do the math on this whole situation and you will see something doesnt add up...

theft on the Puyallup has been worse than ever this year, and its also tweakers down there on the lower river trying to sell gear to other fisherman pretty much on a daily basis... so if you open your crust filled eyes, you may be able to see why i reacted the way i did, but you would have to see that i repeatedly (for a couple hours) defended the OP and was about to go off about him being bad mouthed, until more information came about on the situation....

what, should i just sit back and laugh at people that get ripped off? because thats what people like you and OTS would do if my stuff got stolen...

yeah well im not like that, i dont wake up in the morning and figure out ways to be an asshole to people and try and hurt them on a daily basis because my life is so fvcking lonely and boring that i have nothing else to do...

so as i said last night OTS, go get your lawyer, and come at me bro....

#910628 - 10/22/14 03:26 PM Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
This thread is seriously delivering. Five stars from me.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#910631 - 10/22/14 03:31 PM Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I [Re: Todd]
On The Swing Offline
Spawner

I was quiet because I was at work redhook you welfare capt of the industry. ..you should try it sometime

#910633 - 10/22/14 03:35 PM Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I [Re: On The Swing]
On The Swing Offline
Spawner

And who said anything about ME coming after you with a lawyer?? Why the [Bleeeeep!] would i do that and waste my time...if I won it ain't like you got money so I'd have to take your girls money or garnish your weekly babysitting and yard mowing monies, your just an Internet tool as many have seemed to mirror in their analogy of you.
The world needs less and less of people like you.

#910634 - 10/22/14 03:35 PM Re: Bought Stolen Gear In Sumner.I [Re: On The Swing]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

yeah thats it... nice try On The Rag...

funny, thats never stopped you before, so?

FYI, before you get all bad ass and try to scare me, you should know that it is illegal to threaten legal action against someone without doing it, or having no basis to do it on...

still wanna talk about lawyers?

Page 2 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Dick laxton, Lil Blue Sled, Lil Red Sled, Solash, The Moderator, WeServe
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (seabeckraised), 1219 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63779 Topics
645375 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |