ExtenZe Field Tester

Loc: Vancouver, WA
Originally Posted By: chrome/22
Originally Posted By: Myassisdragon
Originally Posted By: Direct-Drive
Official Apocalypse Trunk Kit
(deluxe version w/hatchet shown)

I'm very interested!

So, does this deluxe version come with the Dream Catcher as shown?

thumbs

Good looking trunkload, but where is the tub of invisibility cream??

c/22

Probably mistaken for paste and eaten.

#919458 - 01/19/15 07:52 PM Re: You Retards wake up yet? [Re: ]
Piper
Unregistered

everytime I piss in the woods I pull a few pubes out in the hopes that a bigfoot hunter finds them...

wink

#919460 - 01/19/15 08:04 PM Re: You Retards wake up yet? [Re: ]
Direct-Drive Offline
ExtenZe Field Tester

Loc: Vancouver, WA
rofl

Could go multi-page.

#919473 - 01/19/15 09:30 PM Re: You Retards wake up yet? [Re: ]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
Originally Posted By: Steelspanker
not only sounds stupid, it sounds stupid, too.

Lol

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#919475 - 01/19/15 09:52 PM Re: You Retards wake up yet? [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

What's actually stupid is that you guys have no idea what you are talking about. Your getting some actual true information about something and you cant even listen. Fools.....

I could say a little more about the DNA. #1 it has unusual structure in some segments, like nothing else known. #2 the original female parent was Human and the Male parent was unknown. The Hybridization happened multiple times in multiple locations around the same time period, this is known due to the female linage identified in the Mito. The male is unknown but what is known is that it was a species that more than likely evolved parallel to humans but from a completely different tree but much more ancient. This is what the DNA shows and we were able to identify multiple individuals over 80 I believe which were all of the same species.

#919480 - 01/19/15 10:43 PM Re: You Retards wake up yet? [Re: ]
Piper
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: RICH G

#2 the original female parent was Human and the Male parent was unknown.

You might want to check your data... the opposite is true for every weekend hookup in Bremerton...

just sayin...

#919488 - 01/20/15 07:40 AM Re: You Retards wake up yet? [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

There is no doubt that I have experienced some things that have forcefully changed the foundation of my belief system. It is obvious that some of you are down right disturbed by the reality I have presented.

It was either try to ignore and carry on being confused or just accept the truth. Well I took the path of least resistance and now I try and pass on the things that I have learned in hope that it may save some lives.

Bigfoot is out there watching all the time, there are many of them. In all the samples we saw no evidence of in breeding, in-fact I collected samples of a family group in Nooch and also samples from an individual in the Hamma Hamma, the samples were collected only a handful of miles apart yet there was no relation, not even cousins, which would suggest that they are not hurting to find mates.

Bigfoot is not the only thing out there, we have DNA from other human crosses that live in hiding as well. And then I have seen evidence and talked to eye witnesses that have seen other things. I pretty much think that all the stories and fairy tales told and written about mythical creatures has much truth rooted within. These stories have been told for a reason.

Humanity is not ready to know about these things, we knew about them and interacted for thousands of years but in recent history we have forgotten and now these things live in secret, right outside the boundaries of our back yards but in secret. A lot of people go missing in the woods without a trace and I suspect that some of these unknown things are the reason why.

I don't care how you feel about this, it is the truth and some faith would take you a long way, but it is valuable information regardless of how you take it.

#919490 - 01/20/15 07:53 AM Re: You Retards wake up yet? [Re: ]
AP a.k.a. Kaiser D Offline
Hippie

Loc: B'ham
+500 and some cubic tons.

#919491 - 01/20/15 07:58 AM Re: You Retards wake up yet? [Re: ]
Castingpearls Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: The Rock
#2 the original female parent was Human and the Male parent was unknown.

This is not groundbreaking science.... It's Enumclaw.

#919497 - 01/20/15 08:58 AM Re: You Retards wake up yet? [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

Like it or not things are much different than most of you think, everything you have been taught is [Bleeeeep!]. If you want proof of what I just told you about bigfoot, just read the bible it explains it very clearly in multiple places, also the book of Enoch tells more.

I don't know what dream world most of you live in but civilization as we know it is indeed collapsing. You have a little time to prepare yourselves.

#919500 - 01/20/15 09:28 AM Re: You Retards wake up yet? [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
I know you won't like to hear this, but using the Bible as evidence as to the existence of Bigfoot is not exactly the kind of "proof" that will convince anyone with an IQ over 41.

You are right, however, that something is "disturbed" by this conversation...the unfortunate thing is that I think it's your mind.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#919502 - 01/20/15 09:51 AM Re: You Retards wake up yet? [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

Wishful thinking on your part Todd. I wish I could go back to being ignorant, I wish I would have never seen a bigfoot and I wish I had never been a cop, If either of those things would have not happened to me I could live in the same dream world that you do.

Unfortunately for me a chain of events over about a decade, caused me to investigate some things and turn over a few stones which led me to where I am now. Going back is not an option and frankly its better to know than not know, because of it I have found out many more things which have helped many of my friends and family.

What I have seen/uncovered has re-ignited my faith, it showed me that we don't know anything that we think we do, we try to explain things that are completely outside our comprehension and in doing so we are misleading everyone. The secrets and answers are in our past not in our future.

#919503 - 01/20/15 10:09 AM Re: You Retards wake up yet? [Re: ]
Piper
Unregistered

it showed me that we don't know anything that we think we do, we try to explain things that are completely outside our comprehension and in doing so we are misleading everyone. The secrets and answers are in our past not in our future.

are we talking aliens?

#919509 - 01/20/15 11:55 AM Re: You Retards wake up yet? [Re: ]
Happy Birthday landcruiserwilly Offline
Spawner

Loc: Bothell
Todd,

We spent 1/2 million dollars to have the samples first screened and then DNA tested blind tested by multiple labs, at universities or state crime labs, samples that had the correct profiles and specific mutations were tested further, we did 3 complete genomes on the three best samples, a paper was published independently. The truth is the scientific community was never going to allow the findings to make it through peer review.

Hi Rich,

As a member of the "scientific community" that you say "would not allow peer review", i respectfully request that you post the paper here, or a link to the report. I have reviewed many papers over the years and am interested in the publication you have chosen as well as the reviewers. Most often, the authors are responsible for the selection of the primary reviewer for their own paper, the primary usually asks a colleague or two to have a look as well. Not sure how "the scientific community" can prevent publication of something. of course, no publication would publish unsubstantiated claims, or claims based on fabricated data (not saying this is true in your case).
Better yet, send me a txt file of the DNA sequence you received from the contract lab you spent the $500k on (that's a lot of money, BTW I must be in the wrong business) and I'll see what I can find out.

Thanks,
willy

#919513 - 01/20/15 12:26 PM Re: You Retards wake up yet? [Re: ]
AP a.k.a. Kaiser D Offline
Hippie

Loc: B'ham
Just one more example of why avoidance should be the number one tactic with law enforcement. You never know when the guy with the badge, cuffs, and gun is bat-shlt bigfoot-shlt crazy.

Unreal.

#919520 - 01/20/15 12:50 PM Re: You Retards wake up yet? [Re: ]
stonefish Offline
King of the Beach

Loc: Carkeek Park
The genetic make-up of Squatch sounds pretty intriguing.

Edited by stonefish (01/20/15 12:50 PM)

#919523 - 01/20/15 01:31 PM Re: You Retards wake up yet? [Re: stonefish]
Piper
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: stonefish
The genetic make-up of Squatch sounds pretty intriguing.

no $hit... I might even be related

...you should see my sister

#919524 - 01/20/15 01:39 PM Re: You Retards wake up yet? [Re: ]
stonefish Offline
King of the Beach

Loc: Carkeek Park
I was wondering if it was a nate, brat or triploid?

I'm thinking triploid since they are sterile and can't reproduce.
That might explain the lack of sightings.......no Squatch smolts.

#919526 - 01/20/15 01:41 PM Re: You Retards wake up yet? [Re: stonefish]
Piper
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: stonefish

I'm thinking triploid since they are sterile and can't reproduce.

the triploid makes sense... she hasn't reproduced and you should see her eat!!

#919532 - 01/20/15 02:54 PM Re: You Retards wake up yet? [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
I have a very strong suspicion that the reason the "scientific community", assuming they saw the "proof" at all failed to herald it as the second coming of Christ/Bigfoot as predicted in the Bible because it...wasn't.

There are a lot of low-information folks out there...whole communities of them...that believe in utterly unsupportable premises for their belief systems. The Preppers are amongst the worse...and a Prepper who is also a Bigfoot-er is not what any thinking person would consider a reputable source.

The fruitcake factor is not linear...it's exponential if you are both. Throw in some Ancient Aliens, Birthers, and any number of assorted religious kooks and the data soon runs right off the scale.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

Page 2 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 ... 12 13 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
landcruiserwilly, Tom Trune
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1058 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645368 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |