THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 6 of 13 < 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#919756 - 01/21/15 02:28 PM Re: You Retards wake up yet? ***** [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: Evo
i dont give a sh!t what anyone says, i enjoy thinking and learning about the what ifs, the unknown, and what nots...

but when you say that Bigfoot is like the fvcking Predator, can zap you with its mind like a bad David Copperfield show, and say that it can travel through dimensions like the Twilight Zone i only have one thing left to say....

im out....

good luck...

The "what if's" Like what would happen (if) I got a job.

- Albert Einstein.

#919757 - 01/21/15 02:32 PM Re: You Retards wake up yet? [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: Evo

im out....

Promises, promises.

- Albert Einstein.

#919760 - 01/21/15 02:39 PM Re: You Retards wake up yet? [Re: ]
Happy Birthday landcruiserwilly Offline
Spawner

Loc: Bothell
thanks for posting the link to the report. I honestly intended to read the whole thing and maybe ask one of my colleagues to also read and independantly compare notes. when i realized that the online scientific journal where it was published only contains one issue, and that one issue only containes one paper, it made me a little suspicious. the "peer" review was a bit hokey, too. never the less, i read a good portion last night, looked through the figures, pawed at the data some and tried to understand how the data could lead to the conclusions presented. I just don't see it. at absolute best, it is a collection of bad science and meaningless figures. I started to dig in a bit, but lost momentum and did a little internet digging instead. this guy is a geneticist and his assessment is an interesting read:
http://bigfootbooksblog.blogspot.com/2013/09/melba-is-toast-biochemist-with-phd-from.html

this one is also interesting (a little less of the tech details):
http://arstechnica.com/science/2013/07/a...o-created-it/3/

the fact that any recognized journal wouldn't publish is not the subject matter, it's a matter of a bad paper. the references contain several "hoax" papers, one that is a known April fools joke:

Milinkovitch, M C, Caccone, A and Amato, G. Molecular phylogenetic analyses indicate extensive morphological convergence between the ‘‘yeti’’ and primates. Molecular Phylogenetics and Evolution 31:1–3. (2004)

to put that kind of thing in your references not only shows that you didn't read the reference, but you don't care if people take you seriously

in the end, i did not ask anyone else to read it. i think it would be best that way.

willy

#919761 - 01/21/15 02:43 PM Re: You Retards wake up yet? [Re: ]
stonefish Offline
King of the Beach

Loc: Carkeek Park
My new full body waders were delivered today.
You never know when the [Bleeeeep!] will hit the fan.
Best be prepared!
Breathable and guaranteed to deflect bigfoot claws and zaps.

Attachments
hazmat_suit_at_beach1247771508.jpg

#919763 - 01/21/15 03:00 PM Re: You Retards wake up yet? [Re: ]
Rocket Red Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Elma
I was sure the last bigfoot died when the Sonics moved to OKC.

But now that I know they can become see-thru like PREDATOR? and zap you with gamma rays I only have one thing to say:

#919767 - 01/21/15 03:14 PM Re: You Retards wake up yet? [Re: ]
RB3 Offline
Repeat Spawner

Is Bigfoot human enough to need a discover pass?

#919769 - 01/21/15 03:27 PM Re: You Retards wake up yet? [Re: RB3]
Piper
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: RB3
Is Bigfoot human enough to need a discover pass?

No, the wookie is fine, but if Han Solo turns cloaking off on the Millennium Falcon, he might get a ticket

#919770 - 01/21/15 03:33 PM Re: You Retards wake up yet? [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

Took me 20 mins to read everything from when I left off this morning, I have to say this is pretty funny chit and it does not bother me a bit that you are entertained. I would not expect you guys to react any other way then you have, the first part regarding the bigfoot is hard enough to believe and then I dumped the really weird stuff on you that is impossible to believe. I understand all that and if I were in your shoes I would be thinking the same stuff.

But I am not in your shoes, I once was but not any more. And yes I do really believe all of what I have said, It is not tongue and cheek. And my feelings are not hurt in the least bit, you can say whatever you want, I knew what I was getting into when I posted this stuff.

#919775 - 01/21/15 05:00 PM Re: You Retards wake up yet? [Re: ]
blackmouth Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: right place/wrong time
Amen

"So it goes." Kurt Vonnegut jr.

#919817 - 01/21/15 08:34 PM Re: You Retards wake up yet? [Re: ]
Drew Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Loc: Puyallup
Rich -

Can you elaborate on your story of being attacked by two squatches? I'm curious to know how it all went down.

#919835 - 01/22/15 09:16 AM Re: You Retards wake up yet? [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

What happened when I was ambushed. Apparently they just wanted to scare me.

It was November 11th 2010, at approximately 1515 hours, I was about seventy five yards west of Harstine Island Drive north and a few hundred yards north of Senset Hill Road. I had already set a new camera to the south of this location, about two hundred yards. I had not noticed anything unusual. There was a light rain falling and the woods were pretty wet. I did notice some impressions in the area that I found to be suspicious but nothing definitive.
I had approached the camera that is located in an alder bottom, a very wet area conducive for tracks. I noticed nothing of interest around the camera. I was going through the nearly twenty keys on my ring for the cable locks and had heard some small branches brake off to the northwest within one hundred yards of my location. I looked in that direction to see if there was a deer as that is what I would expect to see. I saw nothing and went back to trying to unlock the cable lock. I kept hearing a small branch brake now and then as I kept going through the keys but didn’t look up. I wasn’t sure that I wasn’t just hearing the rain. I then heard what sounded like a deer snort but not quite the same. I had heard deer snort numerous times in my life and this sounded just a little different but I still expected that it was a deer. This was a little closer but in the same direction probably within fifty yards. I looked up, scanned the area and saw nothing. At that time I found the right key, unlocked the cable lock and took it off of the camera. I got the camera open pushed the OK button and waited to see how many photo’s had been taken. At that time I heard movement closer but from the same direction. I started to feel a sense of concern and urgency at that time. I saw the card reading and turned the camera off removing the old card. I put in a new card and turned the camera on. I then heard a few more branches brake even closer probably within 30 yards. At that time I felt pretty intent in getting the camera activated and leaving the area so I didn’t look up. Then something happened that got my attention. I heard a kind of a very low tone grunt exhale from the same direction. I started to move my head up to look in the same direction and in the top of my field of vision, before I could get my head all the way up I saw a large dark figure which had been standing upright duck behind some evergreen huckleberry bushes, then the figure immediately appeared on all fours to the left of the bushes and shuffled in two movements to another bush a few feet over. It happened very quickly but it appeared to be squatted with its arms between its legs, (like a gorilla would be when all fours). The color was dark but it had lighter patches on it.
I immediately had a feeling of fight of flight and knew I needed to get out of there immediately. I also was thinking that I needed to activate the camera so I did and put the cover on. I started to run away without putting the cable lock on. I had gotten about fifteen feet away and looked back at the cable lock sitting next to the tree but something in me told me to keep running to the road so I did. I was feeling panic and very helpless wondering if I could make it to the road before this thing could catch me. I knew there was no way I could beat it and just ran as fast as I could directly to the road hoping it was not behind me.
I never was able to focus on it as I was raising my head up before it squatted down. I feel like it knew I was about to see it and it ducked as I was raising my head. It was kind of a blur as it shuffled laterally but I clearly could see it looked like a biped on all fours and not a quadruped. I could make out the shoulders and head slightly dipped between. It did not turn its back on me it was facing towards me the
whole time. I could not see any real detail other than the overall shape and it was dark colored with lighter patches. It just moved too fast.
One thing I can say is that I had a feeling that I have never had before. I felt that I was in imminent danger and completely helpless. I had an overwhelming feeling that I needed to leave that place immediately or I was going to die. I was not armed this day with a side arm and usually am. I can say that I didn’t even think about not having a gun and even if I did have one my only thought would have been to run.

#919838 - 01/22/15 10:01 AM Re: You Retards wake up yet? [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
Dood.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#919847 - 01/22/15 11:12 AM Re: You Retards wake up yet? [Re: ]
Piper
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Banned User
Harstine Island ya say....

Big and hairy....

Grunted and huffed..

Squats to pee.....

Slow runner.....

rofl

and made herself disappear ... but somehow I get the feeling she is still watching wink

#919848 - 01/22/15 11:23 AM Re: You Retards wake up yet? [Re: ]
Happy Birthday landcruiserwilly Offline
Spawner

Loc: Bothell

BOO!

#919860 - 01/22/15 01:40 PM Re: You Retards wake up yet? [Re: ]
chrome/22 Offline
Captain C/22 - Team Stay Up Right!

Loc: Hurricane Ridge , Wa.
Originally Posted By: RICH G
evergreen huckleberry bushes

I liked this part.

c/22

#919868 - 01/22/15 02:27 PM Re: You Retards wake up yet? [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
I liked the whole viscious attack...which sounded surprisingly like "I heard a twig snap and saw a shadow and ran like hell".

Lucky you didn't get zapped and BigfootButtRaped, then get transported to the sixth dimension for debriefing.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#919876 - 01/22/15 04:02 PM Re: You Retards wake up yet? [Re: ]
stonefish Offline
King of the Beach

Loc: Carkeek Park
I'm still waiting for the first Boone & Crockett BigFoot score...

#919877 - 01/22/15 04:10 PM Re: You Retards wake up yet? [Re: Todd]
NOFISH Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Olalla, WA
Originally Posted By: Todd

Lucky you didn't get zapped and BigfootButtRaped, then get transported to the sixth dimension for debriefing.

applause applause

Outstanding work right there rofl

You two Willy thumbs

Damn Stam!
Remember, Ask yourself "What would Stam do?" smile

#919878 - 01/22/15 04:19 PM Re: You Retards wake up yet? [Re: NOFISH]
Direct-Drive Offline
ExtenZe Field Tester

Loc: Vancouver, WA
JF C
10 pages

Tom Brady's balls surely have something to do with this.
Gisele must be talking.
Get ready.....End Times is next.

#919894 - 01/22/15 06:44 PM Re: You Retards wake up yet? [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

After reading through some pages its pretty clear that most of the people that responded to this post (not all but most), are really the exact opposite of what they claim to represent.

They are oppressive, close minded, insult or belittle anyone with views not inline with theirs, viciously attack people for no other reason than to make them feel smaller then themselves,(which must be pretty darn small seeing how excessive they lash out).

Keep it rollin, please don't stop, this is better than the cable T.V. I am watching from inside my underground aluminum house.

Page 6 of 13 < 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
landcruiserwilly, Tom Trune
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (DrifterWA), 682 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645369 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |