Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 64 of 103 < 1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 ... 102 103 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#941133 - 10/15/15 06:43 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Bennett only needed to hit him once, Earl was way down field and Dolton doesn't have Bolt speed does he? The post was more to the fact Earl never says anything negative to the press or social media. And I would bet he's still pissed at Kams B.S. Read something somewhere were Earl never called him through his hold out. You're not going to find another player that takes him job as serious as Earl. Kind of like Willis.

Edited by Sol Duc (10/15/15 06:44 PM)

- Albert Einstein.

#941134 - 10/15/15 06:46 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: erikj]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: erikj
Really hoping that the Coleman, hit and run case ends with him being cleared of any felonies. It would be nice if the guy that was hit had a full recovery too. Driving I-5, 405, I-90 etc you get used to seeing rigs of all sorts wadded up daily. Lesson to anyone in a collision...don't leave the scene.

What?

- Albert Einstein.

#941148 - 10/16/15 04:30 AM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Sol Duc]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
Originally Posted By: Sol Duc
Bennett only needed to hit him once, Earl was way down field and Dolton doesn't have Bolt speed does he? .

This is incorrect. You play to the whistle. When you put a guy on his butt and he gets back up, you do it again and again until the whistle blows. When a QB throws a pick, he becomes a defender. Hardly, if ever does a defensive player get such tasty QB red meat just dangling out there for the taking. However, if you go re-watch the play, the flag was for the first hit which was a block in the back / personal foul hit on a defenless player. The second and third hits were clean. If Bennet had waited a half beat until Dalton got turned around a bit and then engaged from the side (shoulder in front)...it wouldn't have been called.

Regardless, Bennett is gonna Bennett....which is good for at least 2 - 4 bonehead fouls per game. The dude is a liability and has rocks for brains. I still maintain that they should force him to play with ear plugs. If only Bennett was the deaf one....

#941159 - 10/16/15 10:09 AM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Sol Duc]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline
My Area code makes me cooler than you

Bennett would be wise to focus on what it takes to have the privilege of riding a dude's bike around CenturyLink Field.

#941170 - 10/16/15 01:19 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: NickD90]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: NickD90
Originally Posted By: Sol Duc
Bennett only needed to hit him once, Earl was way down field and Dolton doesn't have Bolt speed does he? .

This is incorrect. You play to the whistle. When you put a guy on his butt and he gets back up, you do it again and again until the whistle blows. When a QB throws a pick, he becomes a defender. Hardly, if ever does a defensive player get such tasty QB red meat just dangling out there for the taking. However, if you go re-watch the play, the flag was for the first hit which was a block in the back / personal foul hit on a defenless player. The second and third hits were clean. If Bennet had waited a half beat until Dalton got turned around a bit and then engaged from the side (shoulder in front)...it wouldn't have been called.

Regardless, Bennett is gonna Bennett....which is good for at least 2 - 4 bonehead fouls per game. The dude is a liability and has rocks for brains. I still maintain that they should force him to play with ear plugs. If only Bennett was the deaf one....

You're wrong QB's are more protected when it comes to hit's. Which is a good Idea, who the hell wants to watch a bunch of 2nd string QB's slinging it. Not me. That's why Bennett was flagged. Any other players I agree with your premise.

Edited by Sol Duc (10/16/15 01:20 PM)

- Albert Einstein.

#941173 - 10/16/15 01:39 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

B.S in reality they always get the benefit of the doubt. Didn't Bennett also have his hands to his face towards the end? Imo the refs got this right, not to mention they were so far away from Earl.

- Albert Einstein.

#941176 - 10/16/15 02:01 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

I stand corrected, I forgot about the block in the back penalty.

- Albert Einstein.

#941196 - 10/16/15 05:21 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Good! Bennett is really bugging the chit out of me. Replace him next year with Frank Clark to clear some money up. We are pretty deep on the d line. If Jordan Hill can stay healthy he could be a serious force.

- Albert Einstein.

#941198 - 10/16/15 05:24 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Sol Duc]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

C/P Fine tracker.

Fined: $17,363 against KC on August 28th
Fined for Unnecessary roughness during Packers game $8,681
Fined: $20,000 for the Dalton debacle (potentially cost team points)
Total: $46,044

Now each one escalates in monetary fines in regards to personal fouls. (Next one will exceed 20k)

He has 8 total penalties this season:
6 Offside penalties
2 Personal Fouls

I know he was wanting a raise. But geeze he may have single handily played a direct role in two losses this year. GB offsides, and the negating penalty on bringing back Thomas's interception return.

My question is, at what point does Pete sit the man for a half. If someone had done this on my team I think it'd be a hard pill to swallow.

- Albert Einstein.

#941286 - 10/18/15 03:05 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Sol Duc]
JTD Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Browns Point,Wa. USA

Cam is going to need a new Superman suit for the second half.

beer
In the legend of King Arthur, the Fisher King was a renowned angler whose errant ways caused him to be struck dumb in the presence of the sacred chalice. I am no great fisherman, and a steelhead is not the covenant of Christ, but with each of these fish I am rendered speechless.

#941287 - 10/18/15 04:11 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: JTD]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

Sea Folders.

#941288 - 10/18/15 04:18 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Sol Duc]
JTD Offline
River Nutrients

Well that happened.

beathead
In the legend of King Arthur, the Fisher King was a renowned angler whose errant ways caused him to be struck dumb in the presence of the sacred chalice. I am no great fisherman, and a steelhead is not the covenant of Christ, but with each of these fish I am rendered speechless.

#941290 - 10/18/15 04:34 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Sol Duc]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
I am officially worried now. Something isn't right and teams have figured them out.

The Hawks are cooked this year.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#941291 - 10/18/15 04:38 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: STRIKE ZONE]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Loc: Sky River(WA) Clearwater(Id)
Originally Posted By: STRIKE ZONE
I asked Sol Duc to take down the fat ass awhile back.....

This....

Bandwagon Boy lost us the game by keeping up that stupid Fat A## pic... Thanks alot

#941293 - 10/18/15 05:07 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Sol Duc]
Brewer Offline

Loc: in the mass production zone
As porous as the OL is it's not the reason for these loses. LOB just folds in the 4th qtr.

#941294 - 10/18/15 05:51 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Sol Duc]
Piper
Unregistered

Lob missed coverage on one play... unfortunately it was a game winning play... no defense should be held to that standardl...

all they've needed in all their losses in the fourth quarter are first downs...

#941295 - 10/18/15 06:24 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Sol Duc]
screename55 Offline
Smolt

Well, I'll say it. Russel needs to throw the ball on the initial cut of the receiver. The double clutch cuz I ain't sure and get sack [Bleeeeep!] is getting old.

#941296 - 10/18/15 06:38 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Sol Duc]
JTD Offline
River Nutrients

Russel has been sacked more than any other quarterback in the league this season and it isn't because he is scrambling just trying to survive. Add two dimensional offensive play calling and we watch three and out, over and over. That wears on the defense and by the fourth quarter, they are/were shot.

It isn't complicated.

The Panthers aren't that tough but they played the better game.

#941297 - 10/18/15 06:41 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Sol Duc]
Brewer Offline

Loc: in the mass production zone
Well that loss just opens the NFC west wide open for the taking. except for the 9ers.

#941298 - 10/18/15 07:00 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Brewer]
Direct-Drive Offline
ExtenZe Field Tester

Loc: Vancouver, WA
Need some offense.
2 pretty good O's playing right now on SNF.

Page 64 of 103 < 1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 ... 102 103 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
easym, easymsince1980, JohnnyCoho
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 800 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 27837
Dan S. 16958
Sol Duc 15727
The Moderator 13941
Salmo g. 13394
eyeFISH 12606
STRIKE ZONE 11969
Dogfish 10878
ParaLeaks 10363
Jerry Garcia 9013
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63785 Topics
645439 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |