Three Rivers Marine

Page 7 of 13 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#919897 - 01/22/15 06:48 PM Re: You Retards wake up yet? ***** [Re: ]
Snake Pliskin Offline
Bead

Loc: Duvall
I had to go back and re-load my margarita to finish reading this thread. For a recap....we have bigfoot, global economic crisis and Evo without a job....I don't see the connection.
Bigfoot? Not losing sleep over it.
Global economic crisis? Whatever. I can fish and [Bleeeeep!] in the woods.
Patriots deflating footballs? Now this kind of crap has to end now. I think Kam Chancellor should give Belichick a wedgie for every ball that is underinflated.
Time for another Margarita.

#919906 - 01/22/15 07:37 PM Re: You Retards wake up yet? [Re: ]
Drew Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Loc: Puyallup
Rich -

Is there a hierarchy of bigfoot groups and research teams? Does the BFRO (largest organization that I've heard of) support your claims that bigfoots have super natural powers?

I'm curious to know if you and your peer's radical views are as looked down upon in the bigfoot community as they are here. It would seem that mainstream bigfoot believers are always pointing to gigantopithecus and other ape hybrids.

I myself don't believe they exist, but I won't knock you for trying to convince us otherwise. I rather enjoy the stories and the following banter.

Goin to get a margarita myself. Keep it squatchy.

#919910 - 01/22/15 07:48 PM Re: You Retards wake up yet? [Re: Drew]
Direct-Drive Offline
ExtenZe Field Tester

Loc: Vancouver, WA
On the rocks with a Grand Marnier float.
Nuclear Margarita "Nuke"
.....beyond Cadillac.

#919940 - 01/23/15 07:36 AM Re: You Retards wake up yet? [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

never advocated that any of the abilities that I alleged were supernatural or ESP in nature. Everything that I explained as being a possibility are completely explainable under the laws of physics.

Infrasound is a proven ability of many large mammals, the zapping, cloaking are easily explained by this, being able to master low frequency sounds and vibration would easily be able to give you the ability to do both of these things. Neither is a stretch by any means.

The inter-dimensional possibility is no stretch either, again physics has proven the existence of wormholes, black holes and the fact that there are multiple dimensions in the past present and future existing at the same time. Sasquatch is a highly intelligent being why is it so far out of the realm of possibility that they have mastered the ability to utilize these gateways that may exist on this planet. Maybe the fact that they have structural abnormalities within the structure of the DNA explains this, maybe there are not really any structural abnormalities in the DNA at all, maybe what you cant see in this dimension exists in a parallel one.

Don't be so close minded.

#919941 - 01/23/15 07:48 AM Re: You Retards wake up yet? [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

Drew,

To answer your question, there is no "bigfoot hierarchy".

Would most bigfoot researchers align themselves with my views? Not in the least bit. The truth is that they are not able to align themselves because if they did it would go against all of the tactics that they use to attempt to investigate bigfoot and obtain evidence of their existence. You see nothing has changed when it comes to looking for bigfoot in the past 60 years, researches still employ the same tactics that they did 60 years ago with the same crappy results.

Bigfoot has been put into a box that cannot be cracked utilizing mainstream thinking and pretty much any technology that exists on the public market. Guns will kill them but none of the other technology we have gives us an advantage.

I was able to figure a lot of things out in a short amount of time, I can locate them quickly, in areas where the terrain and recourses dictate movement. After finding them is when things become difficult.

#919942 - 01/23/15 07:55 AM Re: You Retards wake up yet? [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

When it comes to bigfoot researchers what you need to understand is that most of them are people that happened to see one somehow somewhere purely by chance, most of them have no woods smarts, no very little about nature and have no idea what they are doing.

The real reason that they go out looking for bigfoot and join up with other people is for two reasons, #1 they are trying to validate what they saw, but #2 is what keeps them going because they have found a support system of other like individuals that can relate to them, because unless you have seen one you have no idea what it will do to you.

For most people bigfoot research is a social club for strange people.

#919943 - 01/23/15 07:59 AM Re: You Retards wake up yet? [Re: ]
Timber Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Stumpy Acres
Originally Posted By: RICH G

Don't be so close minded.

Don't be so retarded.

There is no such thing as bigfoot and never will be........

#919946 - 01/23/15 08:07 AM Re: You Retards wake up yet? [Re: ]
Timber Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Stumpy Acres
You see nothing has changed when it comes to looking for bigfoot in the past 60 years, researches still employ the same tactics that they did 60 years ago with the same crappy results.

There's a reason for this....... There is no such thing as bigfoot!!!!!!

#919947 - 01/23/15 08:11 AM Re: You Retards wake up yet? [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

And the reason why I can find them quickly is because they are not rare. From where I live right now near Discovery Bay, I know that there are a minimum of 6 family groups within 20 drive of my house. When I lived in Mason County there were more of them in that area, living right around people.

I have investigated two sighting reports by homeowners in Lakeland Village in Allyn where they had seen bigfoots on the golf course. Before I had investigated those I had found significant evidence of them in the area behind the Stretch Island Fruit Leather factory on SR 3. The reason I was looking there was due to the fact that there were 10 road crossing sightings on SR3 just south of Allyn over approximately a 7 year period and many more before that.

#919948 - 01/23/15 08:37 AM Re: You Retards wake up yet? [Re: ]
stonefish Offline
King of the Beach

Loc: Carkeek Park
Those aren't Bigfoot near Allyn.
Those are Bremalos on their annual migration. They caused a stampede in Gorst near the old topless joint.

#919955 - 01/23/15 09:51 AM Re: You Retards wake up yet? [Re: ]
Rocket Red Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Elma
Great stuff RICH G don't let these assholes bog you down.

I am always convinced Bigfoot exists when walking out of the woods an hour after dark. Gets me back to the rig a lot faster.

The story you told a page back is a good one. I am going to memorize it and tell it to the kids around the camp fire. They always ask for a scary story, then beg me to stop mid way through. That one is a sure fire "Ok, no more Dad!" story.

#919956 - 01/23/15 09:56 AM Re: You Retards wake up yet? [Re: ]
Jerry Garcia Offline

Loc: everett
How do they cloak their scat?

Growing old ain't for wimps
Lonnie Gane

#919962 - 01/23/15 10:27 AM Re: You Retards wake up yet? [Re: ]
Piper
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Banned User
Inter dimensional poopers....

They crap at the event horizon of a black hole, and the poop is sucked in and crushed to a point of singularity.

Everyone knows that....

grin

I wish I could get the wife's cat to do that...

#919963 - 01/23/15 10:33 AM Re: You Retards wake up yet? [Re: stonefish]
chrome/22 Offline
Captain C/22 - Team Stay Up Right!

Loc: Hurricane Ridge , Wa.
Originally Posted By: stonefish
Those aren't Bigfoots.Those are Bremalos on their annual migration in Gorst

Interdimensional bremalos would definitely use the rift out of Gorst to cross/over.

That particular sucker is a powerful one, it can handle the load.

#919967 - 01/23/15 10:52 AM Re: You Retards wake up yet? [Re: ]
ReefSkunk
Unregistered

Rich G. what's your opinion on the popular theory that bigfoot's are immigrants from Kashyyyk?

#919968 - 01/23/15 10:59 AM Re: You Retards wake up yet? [Re: ]
landcruiserwilly Offline
Spawner

Loc: Bothell
i was telling a colleague at work about this thread. turns out she grew up in quillcene and went to HS in sequim. i asked if she or her family ever saw one. she told me her brother and his friends had a bigfoot suit and used to run across the highway all the time, all through highschool! i'd imagine that they were not the only ones....

...just sayin'

willy

#919975 - 01/23/15 11:42 AM Re: You Retards wake up yet? [Re: ]
stonefish Offline
King of the Beach

Loc: Carkeek Park
Bigfoot and the 28" Searun Cutthroat.....you hear about the encounters but never see any pictures of them.

Could make a good reality TV show.

#920024 - 01/23/15 03:49 PM Re: You Retards wake up yet? [Re: Jerry Garcia]
landcruiserwilly Offline
Spawner

Loc: Bothell
Originally Posted By: Jerry Garcia
How do they cloak their scat?

i'm guessing this:
poo cloaking device

i love this thread

willy

#920037 - 01/23/15 05:07 PM Re: You Retards wake up yet? [Re: ]
fish4brains Offline
Dah Rivah Stinkah Pink Mastah

Loc: zipper
Drew,

To answer your question, there is no "bigfoot hatchery".

#920048 - 01/23/15 06:47 PM Re: You Retards wake up yet? [Re: ]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

sucks you havent had the chance to encounter one of those John....

FYI, ive never gotten a 25 pound Steelhead either.... doesnt mean others havent

Page 7 of 13 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Skate
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
3 registered (20 Gage, steely slammer, wolverine), 1517 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63779 Topics
645378 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |