Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#926538 - 04/05/15 11:15 AM Ron Garner will talk Halibut at PSA Sno-King Apr 9
Fishinnut Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Monroe, Washington
Ron has been fishing and dealing with the recreational halibut fisheries for many years. He has boated very large halibut, as well as many 30-60 pounders. Ron understands the difference of how Halibut move in the ocean and in the Strait/Puget Sound. Both move and feed differently. This is what you need to know to effectively target them. As always we will have a raffle worth thousands of dollars. PowerPoint presentation will be on the screen and each area will mapped and broken down where to fish it for halibut. Special Bait rigging secrets that will increase your chances to turn that tap, tap, tap on your rod into fish in the boat. Get there early for best seating.

All proceeds go back into keeping us on the water. Join the biggest fishing club in Washington state that has a lobbyist working for us!

Food and drink available for those come straight from work.

April 9, 6:30 pm

Edmonds Senior Center

220 Railroad Ave

Edmonds, WA [img]http://www.bdoutdoors.com/forums/attachments/ron-garner-jpg.581188/[/img]

Edited by Fishinnut (04/05/15 11:21 AM)
Join the Puget Sound Anglers Sno-King Chapter. Meets second Thursday of every month at the SCS Center, 220 Railroad Ave. Edmonds, WA 98020 at 6:30pm Two buildings south of the Edmonds Ferry on the beach.

#926556 - 04/05/15 04:34 PM Re: Ron Garner will talk Halibut at PSA Sno-King Apr 9 [Re: Fishinnut]
Idaho Mike Offline
Carcass

Loc: Post Falls Idaho
Will Jean be there to tell how to reel in the big ones? smirk

Wish I could make that one Ron. Your the man when it comes to Halibut fishing.

Edited by Mike@North Bend (04/05/15 04:38 PM)

#926590 - 04/06/15 05:16 AM Re: Ron Garner will talk Halibut at PSA Sno-King Apr 9 [Re: Idaho Mike]
Jerry Garcia Offline

Loc: everett
Originally Posted By: Mike@North Bend
Will Jean be there to tell how to reel in the big ones? smirk

Wish I could make that one Ron. Your the man when it comes to Halibut fishing.

I did notice that it did say Ron "boated" not Ron "caught".

Growing old ain't for wimps
Lonnie Gane

#926825 - 04/08/15 06:12 PM Re: Ron Garner will talk Halibut at PSA Sno-King Apr 9 [Re: Fishinnut]
Fishinnut Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Monroe, Washington
Rough crowd. Guess we better get the chicken wire up on the stage to block the beer bottles and tomatos!

The two 6' Aftco gold anodized gaffs came in today to add to the four extendable gaffs and Trevalia 80-200 # rod with big Penn reel to go with the rest of the great raffle stuff for tomorrow.

Edited by Fishinnut (04/08/15 06:13 PM)
Join the Puget Sound Anglers Sno-King Chapter. Meets second Thursday of every month at the SCS Center, 220 Railroad Ave. Edmonds, WA 98020 at 6:30pm Two buildings south of the Edmonds Ferry on the beach.

#926846 - 04/08/15 10:22 PM Re: Ron Garner will talk Halibut at PSA Sno-King Apr 9 [Re: Fishinnut]
Sky-Guy Offline
The Tide changed

Loc: Everett
Have fun Ron. I can't attend anymore as my girls ride horses every Thursday now... hope you and the crew have a great season and good meeting tomorrow. If the brothers from the pain killer show.. Put cotton in their ears.. They don't need any more help.

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
landcruiserwilly, Tom Trune
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
3 registered (eddie, NOFISH, 1 invisible), 483 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645370 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |