Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#927009 - 04/11/15 12:00 PM This is my house the methhead came into Wednesday
fp Offline
Old Duffer

Loc: Hoquiam,WA.USA
http://kbkw.com/local-news/360472/

My wife heard this guy enter our back door that goes through my shop into my kitchen. I went to kitchen and confronted him and got him out in my carport. Then persuaded hi to gtfo of here now! He ran away and we called the cops. They were already looking for him.

I felt no danger so Mr. Colt did not have a meeting with him.

All is well,

fp

Edited by fp (04/11/15 12:01 PM)

#927012 - 04/11/15 12:43 PM Re: This is my house the methhead came into Wednesday [Re: fp]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
Dude sounds like a real winner.

He wasn't wearing your white clamming shoes, was he? smile

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#927018 - 04/11/15 01:59 PM Re: This is my house the methhead came into Wednesday [Re: Todd]
Larry B Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: University Place and Whidbey I...
And check his DNA to see if he is the Schaeffer Park miscreant.

Oh, and shocked that one cannot leave their keys in the ignition? Don't let a good methhead go bad.....

It's the person who has done nothing who is sure nothing can be done. (Ewing)

#927025 - 04/11/15 05:07 PM Re: This is my house the methhead came into Wednesday [Re: fp]
Jerry Garcia Offline

Loc: everett
He just wanted to use the phone Fred.

Growing old ain't for wimps
Lonnie Gane

#927027 - 04/11/15 05:17 PM Re: This is my house the methhead came into Wednesday [Re: fp]
blackmouth Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: right place/wrong time
I'm glad all is well, and I hope he didn't abscond with any of your products.

I found the article that you linked, to be interesting, and found this part to be amusing.

" The suspect was booked at the Grays Harbor County Jail, ironically where he had just been released that morning after serving his sentence on prior offenses. Aberdeen PD and Hoquiam PD are coordinating all the charges against the suspect with the Grays Harbor County Prosecutor."

"So it goes." Kurt Vonnegut jr.

#927030 - 04/11/15 06:51 PM Re: This is my house the methhead came into Wednesday [Re: Jerry Garcia]
blackmouth Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: right place/wrong time
Originally Posted By: Jerry Garcia
He just wanted to use the phone Fred.

What happened to his Obamaphone?

"So it goes." Kurt Vonnegut jr.

#927031 - 04/11/15 07:53 PM Re: This is my house the methhead came into Wednesday [Re: fp]
eugene1 Offline
Spawner

Loc: out there...
Scary, but glad it ended well!

#927034 - 04/11/15 10:57 PM Re: This is my house the methhead came into Wednesday [Re: fp]
eyeFISH Offline
Ornamental Rice Bowl

Glad to hear no one hurt at Chez fp

"If you don't kill them, they will spawn." (Carcassman)

The Keen Eye MD
Long Live the Kings!

#927042 - 04/12/15 09:33 AM Re: This is my house the methhead came into Wednesday [Re: fp]
FleaFlickr02 Offline
River Nutrients

It's been quite a couple years in your neighborhood, fp. Between shootings, sliding bluffs, and rampaging tweakers, it's looking like time to move... or time to take it to the bad guys. Fp for Mayor!

But seriously - glad you're safe.

#927044 - 04/12/15 10:46 AM Re: This is my house the methhead came into Wednesday [Re: fp]
DrifterWA Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: East of Aberdeen, West of Mont...
Guy was hungry....heard about great clam guns....clam season, well you know what might have been.....fast limit, hunger gone.

fp.....glad all, turned out ok

I have motion lights, all around the outside of my house. I also take auto keys and cell phone when I go to bed.

1. If motion lights went on and I heard noise......push panic button on truck/car keys.

2. call 911

Should try your panic button, might be surprised at the distance you can be and still activate the alarm. Just know how to shut it off.

"I thought growing older, would take longer"

#927048 - 04/12/15 12:29 PM Re: This is my house the methhead came into Wednesday [Re: fp]
donno Offline
The Cool kid

Loc: baker prairie
Good to hear you and your family are ok.

#927050 - 04/12/15 02:59 PM Re: This is my house the methhead came into Wednesday [Re: donno]
fp Offline
Old Duffer

Loc: Hoquiam,WA.USA

#927052 - 04/12/15 03:07 PM Re: This is my house the methhead came into Wednesday [Re: fp]
eugene1 Offline
Spawner

Loc: out there...
Are you sure that sh!t is all this one 23 year old guy!!

Guy's been busy.

#927058 - 04/12/15 03:43 PM Re: This is my house the methhead came into Wednesday [Re: blackmouth]
fish4brains Offline
Dah Rivah Stinkah Pink Mastah

Loc: zipper
Originally Posted By: blackmouth

What happened to his Obamaphone?

What is wrong with you? Overmedicated?

#927064 - 04/12/15 04:41 PM Re: This is my house the methhead came into Wednesday [Re: fp]
Black Bart Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Adna
Why is this guy still walking around ? Geebus Kee Riest !

I had a not so similar incident about 3 years back meaning that the meth heads were never actually in my house or my carport / patio area.

4:00 am .. Late February ... Sound asleep in the recliner and my cat wakes me. Making it half way across the room with one thrust as some dickhead is testing / rattling the door handle just 12 feet to my left. The front door at the time had an opaque glass area with a small central area where you look. So I see this prick looking at me !

Scared me enough to get the fuk up right away. Grabbed hold of my SigSaur forty cal. and went to investigate. Nothing to see. Morning comes and I see their tracks in the wet grass heading west. Sons a bitches !

Called the cops, 911 4:05am, explained my concerns. OK, are they are there now? Not sure I replied. BUT, once I said I was very fukkin nervous and had my pistola in my sweaty hand, scared as hell, ready to defend me and mine, two cars of Lewis Co. Officers were here in minutes.

Since that day ... Motion lights have been installed for house and shop. Then, a cheap a$$ Costco wireless, 4 channel, analog security camera system, (Uniden Guardian) was installed. Easy to install, short on video quality. Total waste of 750.00.

Now a 1080P, hard wired 8 channel system, 2 terra byte DVR that zooms in so I can see the color of the bad guys eyes and read licence plates from a 100' away..

It may not save me from the meth heads killing me, and I have a covin of them to the west, but it will make it easier for the cops to see who was so they can arrest the shitheads, and then simply let them go to re-offend on some other citizen.

Good thing I aint got much left to steal. Like to see one of the tweakers 'round these parts trying to run off with a milling machine strapped to his/her back.

FP ... Keep your Colt close. Next time, shoot the retard in the knee and claim stress and old age for the accidental discharge.

Drifter WA ...Get a Colt and learn how to use it ! Them cars keys aint gonna cut when the tide is low.

Edited by Black Bart (04/12/15 05:50 PM)

#927067 - 04/12/15 06:55 PM Re: This is my house the methhead came into Wednesday [Re: fp]
DrifterWA Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: East of Aberdeen, West of Mont...
Black Bart:

Nice to see you still alive and well.......

Wife, when she was alive said "no pistols" in this house.........Now have two..... .22 Rutger and a .40 Caliber.....both are close....

I shoot the .22 quite often.....I'm a very good shot.....on a pizza size box, at 25 feet....I can hit the box.....lol pattern, when 3 clips are shot up....looks like I used a shot gun with buckshot.

I'm thinking a laser red dot is what I need.........

"I thought growing older, would take longer"

#927073 - 04/12/15 08:24 PM Re: This is my house the methhead came into Wednesday [Re: DrifterWA]
Direct-Drive Offline
ExtenZe Field Tester

Loc: Vancouver, WA
Glad you're OK, fp !

Good thing you didn't get a hold of him.
The cops would have found their dirtbag with his head stuck in a clam gun and another one up his arse.

#927092 - 04/13/15 10:32 AM Re: This is my house the methhead came into Wednesday [Re: fp]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline
My Area code makes me cooler than you

Obviously just another Democrat looking for a free hand out.

#927096 - 04/13/15 11:08 AM Re: This is my house the methhead came into Wednesday [Re: fp]
DBL Offline
Egg

FP-
Glad to hear things turned out ok with your "visitor". I'm sorry to bother you again, but I am interested in one of the oil change tools for Yamaha motors you talked previously about. If you have any available, please let me know how to go about buying from you.
Thanks.

#927103 - 04/13/15 12:32 PM Re: This is my house the methhead came into Wednesday [Re: DBL]
NOFISH Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Olalla, WA
After seeing that rap sheet, I'll bet his Momma is sure proud of him.

Damn Stam!
Remember, Ask yourself "What would Stam do?" smile

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
m_ray, Str8nr
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 369 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645368 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |