Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#930724 - 05/26/15 12:36 PM AKC chocolate Pointing Labs
father of three Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Loc: Edgewood
Get the best of both worlds. Top notch pointing/hunting ability with a mellow family friendly dispoistion. Both sire and dam come from exceptional lines of pointing labs. Both dogs have multiple titled Black Forest dogs in their pedigrees in addition to several other highly regarded dogs. Before I get into their hunting abilities it is important to know that both of these dogs are extraordinary family dogs. They are two of the easiest going/ mild mannered companions and house pets you will find and are similar in that once they hit the field they are focused, tireless and highly skilled. From my perspective this is what makes this breeding special. I have been hunting all my life and Dakota is the best dog I have ever had. Hershey was hand-picked after a meticulous search for the perfect sire. My primary motivation is a pup for myself and this litter is a rare opportunity for you to get a champion caliber pointer who is also a perfect family pet. Puppies were born May 16th 4 males and 4 females.

Hershey is owned by Darcy Clark and is trained and managed by Ryan Fortier of Long Hollow Retrievers. He has his Master Hunter Title and a natural pointer in the field. He is 70 pounds and lives in Clarkston Washington. Hershey" blew everybody away in 8 consecutive Junior and Senior Hunt Tests with his great marking ability and incredible water entries. Then he achieved his Master Hunter title in 2011... Hershey is as mellow in the house and as stylish in the field as they come. Master Hunter at just 3 years old... Hershey is one of the most laid back dogs you will ever meet in the kennel and around the house. But you wouldn't know it as soon as it is time to work. He is quiet and steady at the line, but when he is turned loose he is as fast as any dog and he has a water entry that you will never forget... On top of all that; Hershey is a world class Upland Bird Dog and a very natural Pointing Labrador Retriever. He is as versatile as a dog can get and he throws all these great traits in his puppies. Hershey is a grandson of AFC CFC CAFC Chugach Hills Jazz's Rascal and he produces Tri-Factored puppies that can be Pointing Labs, Water Dogs, Master Hunters, Companions, and Field Trial Competitors.

Here is Hershey Pedigree
http://www.huntinglabpedigree.com/pedigree.asp?id=51287

Dakota has been pheasant hunting all her life. She is a tireless and diligent hunter who possesses a stylish, completely natural point. Best of all she is easy to keep under the gun and willingly goes into the deepest/nastiest cover without prompting. She is tall and of relatively big of a female weighing in at 72 lbs. She is a focused and accomplished retriever and is quite and attentive in the blind when hunting waterfowl. Dakota is the daughter of Gauge of Black Forrest, Granddaughter of BJ of Black Forrest and Great Granddaughter of Chugach Hills Jazz Rascal and Barracuda Blue MH.

Both Dogs have Hips, Elbow and Eye certs and Hershey has received clear genetic tests for EIC.
Brett and Ralph ( both member of this board) got pups from my last litter and can speak to how great this breeding is.

I am looking for good family home for the puppies with preference given to owners that hunt.

Taking deposits now to secure pick position. Call Don Mooney @ 253 677 5639 for more info
or emial me at dmooney@becu.org

#931288 - 06/03/15 08:03 AM Re: AKC chocolate Pointing Labs [Re: father of three]
father of three Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Loc: Edgewood
http://imgur.com/a/GouUE

links to pics update regularly

#931298 - 06/03/15 10:16 AM Re: AKC chocolate Pointing Labs [Re: father of three]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
Good looking pups! If I hadn't just picked up a Blackie, I'd be all over this.
Good luck finding em' good homes.

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
CHUBS
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 939 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13521
eyeFISH 12766
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63773 Topics
645302 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |