THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#933270 - 06/30/15 12:48 PM Re: The end of Grays Harbor fisheries as we know them? [Re: eyeFISH]
SBD Offline
clown flocker

Loc: Water
http://www.ecy.wa.gov/geographic/graysharbor/20140211-Westway-JARPAapp.pdf

Here's one that took me all of 5 minutes to find, p13 lists the aquatic species the project should impact so the next step would be to mitigate for them.

There's a sucker born every minute

#933317 - 06/30/15 06:59 PM Re: The end of Grays Harbor fisheries as we know them? [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Originally Posted By: Fish Prince
Originally Posted By: Incognegro
I get it my bad . As long as the dangerous stuff goes through someone else's neighborhood it's ok . Preferably some poor 3rd world neighborhood right? Did you care before it showed up in your back yard. If you use it or its derivatives you are part of the problem. That is a reality you cannot pretend away. You cannot choose X and then cry because Y happens. Well you can but that does not make it better.

This is classic cognitive dissonance. People feel guilt, shame and anger of the moral dilemma of using oil. So instead of minimizing its use in their life and being the change they want to see in the world, they attack the messenger of the moral dilemma. No one likes to feel guilty for violating their own ethical standards, so they project this anger out into this world. In this case they project their terrible feelings of violating their own ethical standards by consuming oil towards the project sponsor, for triggering the moral dilemma and the hurt feelings. That way they can still look in the mirror in the morning and say "I'm not a bad person because I'm opposing this project."

People don't want anything near them, even when that thing is providing good middle class jobs for their hard working neighbors in an area of high unemployment. What people really need down there is a golf course, a country club and another gated community.

Actually, this is classic "The King" bullsh!t.

His position has always been "if you don't live in a cave and eat dirt, you can't be against ANYTHING".

It's just his way of dealing with being a first-world destroyer of the planet, while he pretends to be a farmer/rancher type whose impacts are irrelevant.

He's just as full of sh!t as anyone is, he just can't admit it. He thinks making fun of uptight city folk makes him above the fray.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#933318 - 06/30/15 07:31 PM Re: The end of Grays Harbor fisheries as we know them? [Re: eyeFISH]
Us and Them Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Seattle
You can be against anything you want to against but being against something you contribute to makes you a hypocrite crybaby douche. I did not make that rule it's just reality. Fprince pointed it out above more eloquently than I could. DanS could care less about it because being popular while pretending to be counter culture is his shtick. In reality he is a yuppie with granite counter tops, a lab and an SUV just like every other douche nozzle in his puke designed neighborhood.

#933320 - 06/30/15 07:42 PM Re: The end of Grays Harbor fisheries as we know them? [Re: eyeFISH]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

And like clockwork, there's Elvis the dickface pretending he's some down=to-earth farmer, while he beats his keyboard while frothing at the mouth like the pussy he is.

Of course Fish Prince pointed it out more eloquently than you could - he's not a dumbfuck paste-eating Cooger dipsh!t like you are.

Go wash out your vag.

#933321 - 06/30/15 08:01 PM Re: The end of Grays Harbor fisheries as we know them? [Re: eyeFISH]
Us and Them Offline
Repeat Spawner

I would be cranky too if I have to use stairs to get into my SUV to take the lab to the park and carry around a Baggie of shat with all of the other douche nozzles in the neighborhood. Let alone do it in an AC/DC shirt and black Capri pants.

#933325 - 06/30/15 08:21 PM Re: The end of Grays Harbor fisheries as we know them? [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline

Originally Posted By: Fish Prince
Originally Posted By: Dan S.
Of course Fish Prince pointed it out more eloquently than you could - he's not a dumbfuck paste-eating Cooger dipsh!t like you are.

Actually I am a cougar, WSU Psychology classes are where I learned all my psychobabble bull$hit at.

Don't go crapping on my argument, damn you!

#933327 - 06/30/15 08:25 PM Re: The end of Grays Harbor fisheries as we know them? [Re: Us and Them]
Dan S. Offline

Originally Posted By: Incognegro
I would be cranky too if I have to use stairs to get into my SUV to take the lab to the park and carry around a Baggie of shat with all of the other douche nozzles in the neighborhood. Let alone do it in an AC/DC shirt and black Capri pants.

You're cranky because you have a little dick and an even smaller brain.

You carry sh!t in a bag because it's a snack for later.

I've never worn capri pants, and if you have a problem with an AC/DC shirt, you should go kill your sad ass self.

Oh yeah - I drive a truck, not an SUV. And if you have a problem with labs, it just confirms your dumbfuckery.

#933337 - 06/30/15 09:29 PM Re: The end of Grays Harbor fisheries as we know them? [Re: Dan S.]
fish4brains Offline
Dah Rivah Stinkah Pink Mastah

Loc: zipper
Originally Posted By: Dan S.

You carry sh!t in a bag because it's a snack for later.

Is this her?

#933340 - 06/30/15 09:38 PM Re: The end of Grays Harbor fisheries as we know them? [Re: eyeFISH]
Us and Them Offline
Repeat Spawner

The only sh!t bag carried around here is the one your mom packed around for 9 months. Post her address so I can send a sympathy card and some brain bleach. Labs are the greatest dog ever created it's the wart at the end of the leash that ruins them. A fashion accessory for the planned development fags.

Have a great 4th homo!

#942330 - 10/30/15 04:14 PM Re: The end of Grays Harbor fisheries as we know them? [Re: eyeFISH]
eyeFISH Offline
Ornamental Rice Bowl

Patient sent me this video link last week...

"If you don't kill them, they will spawn." (Carcassman)

The Keen Eye MD
Long Live the Kings!

#942335 - 10/30/15 04:51 PM Re: The end of Grays Harbor fisheries as we know them? [Re: eyeFISH]
supcoop Offline
Lady Killer Deluxe

Loc: Kirkland
Who's the token Asian near the end?

#942352 - 10/30/15 10:40 PM Re: The end of Grays Harbor fisheries as we know them? [Re: eyeFISH]
FishDoctor Offline
Spawner

thanks, that was good to see. Good for you speaking up.

#942358 - 10/31/15 12:01 AM Re: The end of Grays Harbor fisheries as we know them? [Re: FishDoctor]
jason m Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: pierce county, WA
Thanks for being there to speak against this Francis, too bad there wasn't a more substantive report than that, but that's how they do ya.

#942360 - 10/31/15 05:13 AM Re: The end of Grays Harbor fisheries as we know them? [Re: supcoop]
Jerry Garcia Offline

Loc: everett
Originally Posted By: supcoop
Who's the token Asian near the end?

doppelganger

Growing old ain't for wimps
Lonnie Gane

#942390 - 10/31/15 12:21 PM Re: The end of Grays Harbor fisheries as we know them? [Re: eyeFISH]
supcoop Offline
Lady Killer Deluxe

Loc: Kirkland
Poking fun aside, thanks for being there.

#943166 - 11/13/15 12:20 PM Re: The end of Grays Harbor fisheries as we know them? [Re: eyeFISH]
eyeFISH Offline
Ornamental Rice Bowl

The Keen Eye MD
Long Live the Kings!

#946529 - 01/11/16 12:34 PM Re: The end of Grays Harbor fisheries as we know them? [Re: eyeFISH]
eyeFISH Offline
Ornamental Rice Bowl

Great news on the GH crude oil saga... one of the developers announces it will forgo crude oil and revise its application for expansion accordingly.

YEE HAW!

http://thedailyworld.com/news/local/reg-abandons-crude-oil-storage

The Keen Eye MD
Long Live the Kings!

#946551 - 01/11/16 01:40 PM Re: The end of Grays Harbor fisheries as we know them? [Re: eyeFISH]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

When the price of crude oil drops by 2/3 or more, that's a good thing for the environment. Who'da' thunk it?

#946561 - 01/11/16 02:16 PM Re: The end of Grays Harbor fisheries as we know them? [Re: Salmo g.]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
Originally Posted By: Salmo g.
When the price of crude oil drops by 2/3 or more, that's a good thing for the environment. Who'da' thunk it?

You mean The Great Climate Change Hoax narrative may have to do with money, instead of science?

Perish the thought.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#946682 - 01/12/16 05:27 AM Re: The end of Grays Harbor fisheries as we know them? [Re: Todd]
Jerry Garcia Offline

Loc: everett
Originally Posted By: Todd
Originally Posted By: Salmo g.

You mean The Great Climate Change Hoax narrative may have to do with money, instead of science?

Perish the thought.

Fish on...

Todd

It totally is about money--- on both sides.

Growing old ain't for wimps
Lonnie Gane

Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
CHUBS
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 939 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13521
eyeFISH 12766
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63773 Topics
645302 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |