Three Rivers Marine

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#93343 - 07/27/00 03:42 PM Nisqually Board Meeting
Osprey Offline
Spawner

Loc: Osprey Acres /Olympja
I just thought I would post here ,to let everyone know that Salmonhead and myself are planning on metting at the Nisqually one night next week after work,We'd like to meet some of the local board members and to tell lies and just put a face with a name, maybe share some scent secrets sorry dcrzfitter couldn't resist drop me a mail or post here and we'll plan it...Looking forward to meeting you guys...and gals

------------------
Row Quietly and fish a Cataraft }<<(('>----<'))>>{
Release all Wild Fish

[This message has been edited by Osprey (edited 07-27-2000).]

#93344 - 07/27/00 04:00 PM Re: Nisqually Board Meeting
BtmBounce Offline
Fry

Loc: Okanogan, WA
Hey, Osprey, I'm there. Usually stop at the Nisqually on my way home from work (Ft Lewis to Rainier) on Wed, Thu and Fri with extended visits on Saturdays. I'm sure you know why it is always those days; something to do with nets???!!! I have a couple of things that work that I won't mind sharing; like how I hooked a 12 pound hen under the I-5 bridge during high tide last Sunday just before the nets went in. Pick a day, time, and location and I'll be there. Possible locations would be the large parking area adjacent to Mounts Road (although it is part of Ft Lewis) or up by the handicapped area (also plenty of parking). Anyway, sounds like a great idea so I'll be there...Tom

#93345 - 07/27/00 08:05 PM Re: Nisqually Board Meeting
dcrzfitter Offline
Spawner

Loc: Tenino, wa U.S.A.
Hey I'm on. Osprey I am going to be all ears. I mean that is the rap I got just take and not give back. LOL Monday or tuesday sounds best for me. I can make it around 4 pm or after. let me know I will probably be around anyway.

dcrzfitter

#93346 - 07/27/00 10:19 PM Re: Nisqually Board Meeting
elmtree Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: spanaway,wash, 98387us

Osprey, tried to e-mail agin and my computer for some reason is slowing down, get an error code for no 550 send and 250ok?
What ever in the h*ll that is.
I would really like to meet a buch of us local guys. Any day except tuesdays, have a meeting after work.
I normally close up around 6:00 PM, takes about 20 minutes from tacoma.

Plan on floating smellie bait in the spot we talked about.

thanks

elmtree (woody)

Osprey- e-mail me back, mine is out of whack again. I wish i knew more about what iam doing.

[This message has been edited by elmtree (edited 07-27-2000).]

#93347 - 07/27/00 11:51 PM Re: Nisqually Board Meeting
Timber Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Stumpy Acres
That would be great. I fish the nisqually a few times every year it would be nice to know the folks I'm fishing with. And learn about all those secret scents.

#93348 - 07/28/00 12:11 AM Re: Nisqually Board Meeting
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Osprey and others,

Sounds like a great idea. I'm back to Lacey from Puyallup at about 6 pm unless, of course, I get the I-5 screwing. Let me know as soon as you figure out what day so I can arrange an alternate pick-up for my kids. See you guys there.

Handicap access is probably the best spot to meet, yes? Could meet at the old Pac, Hwy bridge, but the Ft. Lewis MP's sometimes get agitated if you park on the Pierce Co. side of the river. Let me know what the plan is.

Fish on......

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#93349 - 07/28/00 01:31 AM Re: Nisqually Board Meeting
dcrzfitter Offline
Spawner

Osprey, I lied about the tuesday thing. It looks like I can do it anyday but tuesday or friday. I am really flexable with the time. it's on my way home and I live only 20 min away .I havn't had any trouble with the MP's below the bridge,where I normally fish when I don't have alot of time.

Every body come ready to tell me yer secrets! I will be ready to take them all. but I won't be sharing.

dcrzfitter

#93350 - 07/28/00 05:29 AM Re: Nisqually Board Meeting
Anonymous
Unregistered

Mike, will this be near the Nis? If so, you & Jeff e-mail me about a few places to fish it and I'll have a couple of fresh Kings on ice when you get off work. That is if those scrawny Wash. Kings like Tillamook eggs . Somebody bring a BBQ and somebody bring some MGD or something. Dcrz, those scent suggestions I gave you were completely bogus. I will tell you the reel truth about scents if ya show up, because I know you won't tell anyone . (jk)

#93351 - 07/28/00 10:18 AM Re: Nisqually Board Meeting
elmtree Offline
Returning Adult

Reel Truth, this meeting will be on the waters banks, lots of flat ground, big logs to lean or sit on, shade tree's. You name it below Mounts Road bridge has a little of everything. No there is no problem with the F.L. M.P.'s, the land is posted to try to help keep it clean, so much for good idea.

Come on up and enjoy the afternoon at one of Western Washingtons old time Prime fishing rivers that has just lost a little of it's old shine.

elmtree (woody)

#93352 - 07/28/00 02:15 PM Re: Nisqually Board Meeting
Hairball Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Loc: Lynnwood
RT, I'll bring some EMU for the BBQ.

#93353 - 07/28/00 04:26 PM Re: Nisqually Board Meeting
Osprey Offline
Spawner

Loc: Osprey Acres /Olympja
The other Red Meat

------------------
Row Quietly and fish a Cataraft }<<(('>----<'))>>{
Release all Wild Fish

#93354 - 07/28/00 08:15 PM Re: Nisqually Board Meeting
dcrzfitter Offline
Spawner

RT,

I found the one little missing link to yer scent! and now you gotta come up and talk to me so I can tell you about it. it's so clasified I am sceerd to e-mail it for feer of some one hacking and finding it. LOL no honestly It would be so cool if you could make it. You are one of the great ALL STARS on this board and having you show would be something to sell tickets for.

It sounds like we need to set a date before the last min.

Monday sounds best for tides. they will be getting later throught the week. I think it's best on the last part of the high and after for an hr or 2.
dcrzfitter

[This message has been edited by dcrzfitter (edited 07-28-2000).]

#93355 - 07/28/00 10:29 PM Re: Nisqually Board Meeting
10 horse kicker Offline
Fry

Loc: Clark Co.
wanted to come but couldn't make it.

[ 10-24-2001: Message edited by: Hammerhead ]

#93356 - 07/29/00 03:27 PM Re: Nisqually Board Meeting
Big Jim Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Tacoma, Wa. USA
I will be there with boots on. Sounds like a plan. Now RT can see how old I look since he's the only one who know the Reel Truth. I fish the Nisq. fairly often, and get off work at three each day. Drop a mail to me or to the board on the day.

------------------
Just because I look big, dumb, and ugly, doesn't mean I am. It means I can stomp you for calling me it!

#93357 - 07/29/00 05:02 PM Re: Nisqually Board Meeting
elmtree Offline
Returning Adult

Big Jim, nice to hear from you also. Thought you might still be down on the chehalis.
Glad to see you coming to, this should be a lot of fun, Oh Lord, don't damn me for lying, i was just trying to keep up with the Jones.

Osprey, monday evening appears to be a good date with the late tide, we can all get some water time in while we shoot the breeze.

elmtree (woody)

#93358 - 07/29/00 09:52 PM Re: Nisqually Board Meeting
Big Jim Offline
Returning Adult

No, I can't believe I have not fished the Chehalis at all yet this year. I wanted to get out before surgery, but didn't. Been eight weeks monday, and still some pain. Did hit a bucket of balls at the range today. No pain on that, so now time for some serious fishing. My PT may want to tag along, have to let him know. He kinda sand bags this board so he should know by now. Monday after 6 would be great.

------------------
Just because I look big, dumb, and ugly, doesn't mean I am. It means I can stomp you for calling me it!

#93359 - 07/30/00 01:57 AM Re: Nisqually Board Meeting
Anonymous
Unregistered

Geez, I really want to meet some of you guys and Mon. keeps coming up. I have to attend a Monday evening memorial service at 7:00 P.M. Any other night should be good for me. After watching Mike and Jeff fish I need to know if you WA can guys actually catch fish! (jk jk jk). - RT

#93360 - 07/30/00 02:40 AM Re: Nisqually Board Meeting
Big Jim Offline
Returning Adult

Or thusrday would be another good day. The nets wil be out for a day and a half. But it's Osprey's call.

------------------

#93361 - 07/30/00 02:20 PM Re: Nisqually Board Meeting
dcrzfitter Offline
Spawner

Ok I can make it on Tuesday but not untill around 5. but htat shouldn't be a problem. Fri is still a no way. Got to go to the dentist!! I would really rather go fishing but I gotta get my front chippped tooth fix.

we need to get this nailed down.

like was said Osprey it yer thing so you make the call.
looking forward to seeing you guys

#93362 - 07/30/00 06:46 PM Re: Nisqually Board Meeting
Jeffhead Offline
Spawner

Loc: Olympia, Washington
Hey Os and all,
Just got back into town from another weekend of fastpitch with my Daughter. They took 8th place out of 27 teams at a national tourney in Salem the past 4 days. Sounds to me like Thursday could be a good day, I like the idea of fishing on the days when the nets aren't in. What da ya think????
Tight lines, Jeff

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  The Moderator 
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Cam, FisherJoe, Gettin-It-Wet, Krijack, Steelheadstalker
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1442 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63779 Topics
645378 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |