Three Rivers Marine

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#93363 - 07/31/00 10:01 AM Re: Nisqually Board Meeting
Osprey Offline
Spawner

Loc: Osprey Acres /Olympja
Oh you guys wanted to fish too.. I thought RT would bring MGD and some Emu steaks and we'd just stand a round and discuss scents for Kings,
Well heres the crapper guys I'm headed out of town on Wednesday for a few days,had hope to make this happen tonight but it's way too short of notice for some guys and my schedule is hectic till I leave,but hey you don't need me there to have a good time.Tuesday works better for some but the nets are still in,with the river this low we don't stand much of a chance as these fish are so concentrated in certain spots..and thats where the nets are ,you boys decide
But hey I did manage to pick up 2 nice summeruns on Sunday both natives...beautiful fish their still swimming...some where down south

------------------
Row Quietly and fish a Cataraft }<<(('>----<'))>>{
Release all Wild Fish

#93364 - 07/31/00 10:15 AM Re: Nisqually Board Meeting
elmtree Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: spanaway,wash, 98387us
Well with Osprey gone, let set up for Thursday evening. We have all read each others post, i can not get there till around 6:20-30.
I suggest meeting below Mounts Road bridge and lets see what emu taste like.

elmtree (woody)

#93365 - 07/31/00 10:29 AM Re: Nisqually Board Meeting
Jeffhead Offline
Spawner

Loc: Olympia, Washington
Sounds like a plan Woody. I'll be there around 4:45 at the Mounts Rd. bridge. I work at Ft. Lewis and only takes me a few minutes to get there. I drive a maroon and gray Ford F-250 and I'll be wearing a blue hat that says Shockwave Fastpitch on it. See ya all there. RT, I'll e mail ya the directions tonight when I get home.

#93366 - 07/31/00 10:35 AM Re: Nisqually Board Meeting
BtmBounce Offline
Fry

Loc: Okanogan, WA
Any day of the week is fine with me but I also prefer the days that I usually hit the Nis, Wed thru Sat (no nets). Thursday would be great. Of course we have to get our lines wet but some jawing is in order here and that also works up a sweat. I'll be bringing some liquid refreshment. If a few of you could do the same and maybe a bag or 2 of chips while we discuss what works best and who will catch the first....Tom

#93367 - 07/31/00 10:48 AM Re: Nisqually Board Meeting
BtmBounce Offline
Fry

Hey, Osprey, post when you'll be back in the area for it sounds like there are many of us that are always in the Nis area. We don't have to do this only once! Tom...

#93368 - 07/31/00 06:37 PM Re: Nisqually Board Meeting
Big Jim Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Tacoma, Wa. USA
Thursday sounds great. I will be in a big Olds 98, light greenish in color. I will get there about 5. See y'all.

------------------
Just because I look big, dumb, and ugly, doesn't mean I am. It means I can stomp you for calling me it!

#93369 - 07/31/00 07:33 PM Re: Nisqually Board Meeting
Anonymous
Unregistered

Jeff & all. I will be there thur. (unless the day changes) in my green modified SS Camaro. First fish earns a hair-raising ride in the SS up the river road. Subject to change according to MGD intake. And Mike, just friggin cancel your plans and be there! (If you can) I might be fishing Bouy 10 that a.m., so might have to chase down with Ginseng. - RT

[This message has been edited by Reel Truth (edited 07-31-2000).]

#93370 - 07/31/00 09:19 PM Re: Nisqually Board Meeting
dcrzfitter Offline
Spawner

Loc: Tenino, wa U.S.A.
Well I'm as good as there. I will bring some goodies. I hope some one likes Henrys Orange Soda and Rott Beer. I will hav a few 6 packs of that. I personaly like the Orange cream.

I stopped buy the river tonight for the first time in several days. looks like it is starting to get it's color back like always this time of year.

RT, you are a man of my own heart. I love those SS. I have always wanted one but I am still working on other things. one day when I am yer age I will have a few of them toys.

dcrzfitter

#93371 - 07/31/00 10:07 PM Re: Nisqually Board Meeting
rvrtramp Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Loc: longview
hoorayh osprey i like the way your putting something together i like the idea can i use it on the kalama

#93372 - 07/31/00 10:45 PM Re: Nisqually Board Meeting
elmtree Offline
Returning Adult

Well looks we are set, Thursday after 5:00 pm.
Bring what you want, we can share info, lies and see what happens.

Fished Sunday below the bridge down to the corner below the power lines. no one was getting anything, lots of people.
More over to watch the show at Luhr boat launch at low water. Hey jim, has was the boat ride, the tide came in so fast i nearly got wet. Watch a couple of young guys in 16 ft runabout push it all the way out on a minus tide, they even scared up some fish at the mouth, they were stuck for nearly 40 minutes, kicking mud and sand out from under the boat. We could see the fish jumping all around the boat, what a sight.

elmtree (woody)

[This message has been edited by elmtree (edited 07-31-2000).]

#93373 - 08/01/00 11:44 AM Re: Nisqually Board Meeting
Osprey Offline
Spawner

Good going Guys,sounds like we have a plan sorry that I have to bail on you ,but there will be many more nights as I usually stop by on the way home almost everynight during the run anyway,so well see how many of you survive this meeting and are willing to do this on a regular basis.

------------------
Release all Wild Fish

#93374 - 08/01/00 05:05 PM Re: Nisqually Board Meeting
Osprey Offline
Spawner

Hey Darkwon...more the merrier, although some people don't do well in face to face meetings they prefer to hide behind their monitors, but I'm not trying to say anything but if you feel you can behave you're self then I suggest you show up because this group won't take no s*it,they are meeting here to discuss fishing ,shake hands,share a beverage etc. thats what it's all about,ENJOYMENT!!!
but hey these kings might need some BIG line at least12# heck maybe even 14#
Good Luck..Oh Ya Don't piss off Big Jim sounds like it might be painful
Fitter: nice shot at RT hey when I get to be his age I just hope I'm still alive
------------------
Release all Wild Fish

[This message has been edited by Osprey (edited 08-01-2000).]

#93375 - 08/01/00 11:01 PM Re: Nisqually Board Meeting
Anonymous
Unregistered

OK, that does it Os. You and me. Best 2 out of 3 arm wrestling with this "old" fart. The loser gets the Emu! That would be you . Now I know you won't change your plans and show. So to prove I'm still young and strong I'll just have to take on Big Jim to see if I can pin his wrist. Or maybe Jim & I can play "catch" with darkone (jk).- RT - BTW, I'm 51 going on 31. Really! And unlike you, I can still get my GL3 up!

[This message has been edited by Reel Truth (edited 08-01-2000).]

#93376 - 08/01/00 11:03 PM Re: Nisqually Board Meeting
dcrzfitter Offline
Spawner

Loc: Tenino, wa U.S.A.
Oh come on he can't be that old. if he can still crank one in then who cares. Should we get together at the hole above. you know the one with the railing and rod holders on it? I beter be nice some people don't have my thick skinned personality.

see ya'll in a few days.

dcrzfitter

#93377 - 08/02/00 02:42 AM Re: Nisqually Board Meeting
Anonymous
Unregistered

I am thinking about coming up about mid-afternoon ahead of rush hour traffic to try to find Mounts Rd. Bridge on the Nisqually. If anyone of you are off work early enough that know the river some and would like to meet me around 2:00 or 3:00 to fish a few easy to get to bank spots before the afterwork crew gets there around 5:00, send me an e-mail to reeltruth1@aol.com (or click on above e-mail icon). Thanks. - Steve

#93378 - 08/02/00 03:54 AM Re: Nisqually Board Meeting
Anonymous
Unregistered

Won't make this one....lasix tomorrow. I will make one in the future. Catch a big one so rt can practice his picture posting....hehe
Tight lines

------------------
Marty
Steelheader.net marty@steelheader.net

#93379 - 08/02/00 11:09 AM Re: Nisqually Board Meeting
Hairball Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Loc: Lynnwood

#93380 - 08/02/00 12:40 PM Re: Nisqually Board Meeting
Big Jim Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Tacoma, Wa. USA
Hey I can bring my ball glove! I'm just wondering if I need my boots or my SCUBA suit to save myself from the rising level of offal stories! Lets hope everyone just shows and has a good time. I don't want to be a babystitter.

------------------
Just because I look big, dumb, and ugly, doesn't mean I am. It means I can stomp you for calling me it!

#93381 - 08/02/00 02:25 PM Re: Nisqually Board Meeting
BtmBounce Offline
Fry

Hey, Big Jim, from the stories I have been reading so far, boots may be in order! Actually, hip waders will work just fine to 1) wade around in all that "offal" we'll be hearing and 2) to wash it off when we start doing a little bottom bouncing! I'll be there between 1 and 2 with some liquid refreshment and a story or 2 about the one that got away and the one that didn't!...Tom

#93382 - 08/02/00 09:11 PM Re: Nisqually Board Meeting
elmtree Offline
Returning Adult

RT, head up I-5 goes past Hawks Prairie and down the hill, go past the lower Nisqually exit and the Mounts Road exit is up the next rise just past the rail road thressle. turn right when you get the stop sign. just before you get to the new bridge there is a turn out to the right, dirt and bumpy. Take the main road in along side the highway.
See ya there.
elmtree (woody)

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  The Moderator 
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Cam, FisherJoe, Gettin-It-Wet, Krijack, Steelheadstalker
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1407 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63779 Topics
645378 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |