Three Rivers Marine

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#93383 - 08/04/00 01:19 AM Re: Nisqually Board Meeting
Jeffhead Offline
Spawner

Loc: Olympia, Washington
Just wanted to say that I had a really fun time tonight meeting with all of you guys!!!! It was great to put some faces to the names on the board. I hope to hook up with all of you at some time or another and fish some more. I think if we all did more of this that the ***** level on the board would go way down. Next week the evening tides are a lot more cooperative. I probably be back next Thursday depending on my Daughters tournament schedule. The only disapointing thing is that Dcrzfitter still wouldn't give up the egg cure secret even after we threatened to hang him by his toes off of the Mounts Rd bridge (sort o' like North Dallas Forty hehehe). Hey Darkwon/Buzzbomb, we had a snaggin' contest. Only problem there is that crazy Big Jim kept breakin off the 50 lb braided line LOL !!!! Hey RT, next time leave a little o' that fine emu meat for the rest of us ok.
Good luck and tight lines to all!!! Jeff
PS,
Hey Os, no excuses next time!!!!!!

#93384 - 08/04/00 02:21 AM Re: Nisqually Board Meeting
Anonymous
Unregistered

Ditto Jeff. Fun. Nice of Big Jim to clear several large trees out of the way so we could play catch with darkbuzzwon, but the young gentlemen didn't show . BTW, you guys went about it the wrong way hangin' dc off the bridge. He's a tough dude! I took him aside and simply told him to give up the secret or he'd find himself on a "date" with a lonely Emu, the one that dumped Os. I didn't have anything to write it on but I think it's pretty easy to remember. Just get sommme.... ah..... hold on a sec. . . . . . . . . . . DANG IT.

#93385 - 08/04/00 09:37 AM Re: Nisqually Board Meeting
elmtree Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: spanaway,wash, 98387us

Great to meet all that showed up. The water was great, fishiong was great, it was the catching that left some desire, except for the 50 lb liner's, they had nooooo problems after all the stuff Big Jim cleared out.
Glad all those that came down did, hope to spread this around and try other familar spots for a gathering. Maybe a overnighter down south in RT neck of the wood's?

elmtree (woody)

#93386 - 08/04/00 05:56 PM Re: Nisqually Board Meeting
Anonymous
Unregistered

Woody, and all, watch the www.ifish.net bulletin board. I think Jen may plan a big Fish N Fry overnight shindig, maybe around late Sept., based on fishing the big T-Bay 'Nooks. - RT

#93387 - 08/04/00 06:25 PM Re: Nisqually Board Meeting
Big Jim Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Tacoma, Wa. USA
MAN! I'm tired today. I need to get more super line now. That 50lb was not enough. I think I will get some of the 500lb trotline stuff. And I will bring my drysuit next time. Just spear the dang things. Faster and easier. Anyone want to buy some rusty 14/0 trebles and lots of waterlogged wood? I think I can cut a good deal on it. I think a trip to OR will be more of drinking fest then fish fry. But sounds like a plan.

------------------
Just because I look big, dumb, and ugly, doesn't mean I am. It means I can stomp you for calling me it!

#93388 - 08/07/00 10:47 AM Re: Nisqually Board Meeting
Osprey Offline
Spawner

Loc: Osprey Acres /Olympja
Well Well my litle Nasty boys,sounds like it was a good time for all involved,I'm sure Rt was all the entertainment you guys needed, I hope he didn't try to do that table dance thing ( myself being pure of thought and heart , would have no idea what that was) sorry I missed it,I will be there thursday evening for all that want to show up for round 2#

------------------
Row Quietly and fish a Cataraft }<<(('>----<'))>>{
Release all Wild Fish

[This message has been edited by Osprey (edited 08-08-2000).]

#93389 - 08/07/00 11:07 AM Re: Nisqually Board Meeting
BtmBounce Offline
Fry

Loc: Okanogan, WA
Osprey, count me in for round #2. Oh, by the way, Sunday morning about 0630 landed a 14 pound buck bottom bouncing my homemade eggs. Sorry fellas, I spent more time looking at the pictures taken at Pikes Market and listening to the fish tails that I forgot to give anyone interested my recipe for eggs. Prior to boiling the water I substitute dark brown sugar for white, less non-iodized salt and one half cup of lemon concentrate. I want them to get used to the lemon flavor so they know what's in store when they hit the grill! Got a wild hair several years ago and put this recipe together and surprisingly it works! Will be back at the river after work on Wednesday (after the nets come out at noon). Hope to see some of you in the area. Tight (new) lines to all...Tom

#93390 - 08/07/00 08:40 PM Re: Nisqually Board Meeting
Jeffhead Offline
Spawner

Hi Os,
Nice to see ya back in town!!! How was the campin'??? Get any fishin' in or did Momma chase ya around the camp fire for the whole trip !?!? I'm gonna try and make it Thursday night, depends on my Daughters ball schedule this week.
Good luck and tight lines, Jeff

[This message has been edited by salmonhead (edited 08-07-2000).]

[This message has been edited by salmonhead (edited 08-07-2000).]

#93391 - 08/07/00 10:27 PM Re: Nisqually Board Meeting
elmtree Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: spanaway,wash, 98387us
Osprey and salmonhead, where do you plan starting at Thursday? Up by the hadicap or below the bridge or lower down?
Now that i have met Slamonhead and a few others it would be nice to meet the one i written to the most and have never met.

thanks

------------------
elmtree (woody)

#93392 - 08/08/00 11:07 AM Re: Nisqually Board Meeting
Osprey Offline
Spawner

Well Guys I will be at the spot below the bridge to start, then I'll just use the force to lead me from there ,I'll be the guy with the oversized fishin fanny pack and the Calcutta ,Tan GMC van,I won't have my emu with me this trip I loaned it to Steve
I'll be there some time after 3:00 till who knows when just depends,see ya there
Osprey

------------------
Release all Wild Fish

[This message has been edited by Osprey (edited 08-08-2000).]

#93393 - 08/09/00 09:59 PM Re: Nisqually Board Meeting
dcrzfitter Offline
Spawner

Loc: Tenino, wa U.S.A.
I will beback this thursday. My computer is on the blitz so I figured out my bro's lil note book and am just getting back on the net. I already planned on fishing from my boat. I think I will put in at the handy cap hole. so I will probably float by ya'll and maybe stop in and say howdy but I wanna get down and fish some of that tide water where I know the fish are see ya around and good luck. I've been hung for my secrets before and they didn't get them. so you guys will need to think of something els. Man my ankles are hurting from that 50# that Big Jim hand me hanging from. maybe next time you should try some ugly gal with lots of lip stick threatening to kiss me. that might make me talk. but then I think someone tried that to. ohh well see ya later

Rt

yer car was nice. It was nice seeing you and maybe someday I can make it down to yer erea and do a little springer fishing with ya.

Osprey,

It was nice to finally run into you today. we should get together with SalmonHead and do a lil trip someday.

dcrzfitter

#93394 - 08/10/00 09:00 AM Re: Nisqually Board Meeting
Jeffhead Offline
Spawner

Hey all,
I won't be at the weekly board meeting tonight, my Daughters team has a game up in Federal Way (ASA National Tournament). Good luck to you all and I be there next week. Let me know which day your gonna hit it.
Tight lines, Jeff

#93395 - 08/10/00 10:01 AM Re: Nisqually Board Meeting
Osprey Offline
Spawner

Went down yesterday met up with btmbounce and ran into some redneck in a chevy truck with a cowboy sticker on it It was good to meet you too, dcrzfitter, fished for a few hours...notta I have a freind in town from Phoenix and will be having dinner with him tonight,I suggest we all keep in touch and hit it when the fish show...which I hope is soon Tight lines all Thanks Osprey
btw this thead is getting way too long time to start a sequel post...

------------------
Release all Wild Fish

[This message has been edited by Osprey (edited 08-10-2000).]

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  The Moderator 
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Cam, FisherJoe, Gettin-It-Wet, Krijack, Steelheadstalker
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1426 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63779 Topics
645378 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |