Three Rivers Marine

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#93343 - 07/27/00 03:42 PM Nisqually Board Meeting
Osprey Offline
Spawner

Loc: Osprey Acres /Olympja
I just thought I would post here ,to let everyone know that Salmonhead and myself are planning on metting at the Nisqually one night next week after work,We'd like to meet some of the local board members and to tell lies and just put a face with a name, maybe share some scent secrets sorry dcrzfitter couldn't resist drop me a mail or post here and we'll plan it...Looking forward to meeting you guys...and gals

------------------
Row Quietly and fish a Cataraft }<<(('>----<'))>>{
Release all Wild Fish

[This message has been edited by Osprey (edited 07-27-2000).]

#93344 - 07/27/00 04:00 PM Re: Nisqually Board Meeting
BtmBounce Offline
Fry

Loc: Okanogan, WA
Hey, Osprey, I'm there. Usually stop at the Nisqually on my way home from work (Ft Lewis to Rainier) on Wed, Thu and Fri with extended visits on Saturdays. I'm sure you know why it is always those days; something to do with nets???!!! I have a couple of things that work that I won't mind sharing; like how I hooked a 12 pound hen under the I-5 bridge during high tide last Sunday just before the nets went in. Pick a day, time, and location and I'll be there. Possible locations would be the large parking area adjacent to Mounts Road (although it is part of Ft Lewis) or up by the handicapped area (also plenty of parking). Anyway, sounds like a great idea so I'll be there...Tom

#93345 - 07/27/00 08:05 PM Re: Nisqually Board Meeting
dcrzfitter Offline
Spawner

Loc: Tenino, wa U.S.A.
Hey I'm on. Osprey I am going to be all ears. I mean that is the rap I got just take and not give back. LOL Monday or tuesday sounds best for me. I can make it around 4 pm or after. let me know I will probably be around anyway.

dcrzfitter

#93346 - 07/27/00 10:19 PM Re: Nisqually Board Meeting
elmtree Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: spanaway,wash, 98387us

Osprey, tried to e-mail agin and my computer for some reason is slowing down, get an error code for no 550 send and 250ok?
What ever in the h*ll that is.
I would really like to meet a buch of us local guys. Any day except tuesdays, have a meeting after work.
I normally close up around 6:00 PM, takes about 20 minutes from tacoma.

Plan on floating smellie bait in the spot we talked about.

thanks

elmtree (woody)

Osprey- e-mail me back, mine is out of whack again. I wish i knew more about what iam doing.

[This message has been edited by elmtree (edited 07-27-2000).]

#93347 - 07/27/00 11:51 PM Re: Nisqually Board Meeting
Timber Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Stumpy Acres
That would be great. I fish the nisqually a few times every year it would be nice to know the folks I'm fishing with. And learn about all those secret scents.

#93348 - 07/28/00 12:11 AM Re: Nisqually Board Meeting
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Osprey and others,

Sounds like a great idea. I'm back to Lacey from Puyallup at about 6 pm unless, of course, I get the I-5 screwing. Let me know as soon as you figure out what day so I can arrange an alternate pick-up for my kids. See you guys there.

Handicap access is probably the best spot to meet, yes? Could meet at the old Pac, Hwy bridge, but the Ft. Lewis MP's sometimes get agitated if you park on the Pierce Co. side of the river. Let me know what the plan is.

Fish on......

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#93349 - 07/28/00 01:31 AM Re: Nisqually Board Meeting
dcrzfitter Offline
Spawner

Osprey, I lied about the tuesday thing. It looks like I can do it anyday but tuesday or friday. I am really flexable with the time. it's on my way home and I live only 20 min away .I havn't had any trouble with the MP's below the bridge,where I normally fish when I don't have alot of time.

Every body come ready to tell me yer secrets! I will be ready to take them all. but I won't be sharing.

dcrzfitter

#93350 - 07/28/00 05:29 AM Re: Nisqually Board Meeting
Anonymous
Unregistered

Mike, will this be near the Nis? If so, you & Jeff e-mail me about a few places to fish it and I'll have a couple of fresh Kings on ice when you get off work. That is if those scrawny Wash. Kings like Tillamook eggs . Somebody bring a BBQ and somebody bring some MGD or something. Dcrz, those scent suggestions I gave you were completely bogus. I will tell you the reel truth about scents if ya show up, because I know you won't tell anyone . (jk)

#93351 - 07/28/00 10:18 AM Re: Nisqually Board Meeting
elmtree Offline
Returning Adult

Reel Truth, this meeting will be on the waters banks, lots of flat ground, big logs to lean or sit on, shade tree's. You name it below Mounts Road bridge has a little of everything. No there is no problem with the F.L. M.P.'s, the land is posted to try to help keep it clean, so much for good idea.

Come on up and enjoy the afternoon at one of Western Washingtons old time Prime fishing rivers that has just lost a little of it's old shine.

elmtree (woody)

#93352 - 07/28/00 02:15 PM Re: Nisqually Board Meeting
Hairball Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Loc: Lynnwood
RT, I'll bring some EMU for the BBQ.

#93353 - 07/28/00 04:26 PM Re: Nisqually Board Meeting
Osprey Offline
Spawner

The other Red Meat

------------------
Release all Wild Fish

#93354 - 07/28/00 08:15 PM Re: Nisqually Board Meeting
dcrzfitter Offline
Spawner

RT,

I found the one little missing link to yer scent! and now you gotta come up and talk to me so I can tell you about it. it's so clasified I am sceerd to e-mail it for feer of some one hacking and finding it. LOL no honestly It would be so cool if you could make it. You are one of the great ALL STARS on this board and having you show would be something to sell tickets for.

It sounds like we need to set a date before the last min.

Monday sounds best for tides. they will be getting later throught the week. I think it's best on the last part of the high and after for an hr or 2.
dcrzfitter

[This message has been edited by dcrzfitter (edited 07-28-2000).]

#93355 - 07/28/00 10:29 PM Re: Nisqually Board Meeting
10 horse kicker Offline
Fry

Loc: Clark Co.
wanted to come but couldn't make it.

[ 10-24-2001: Message edited by: Hammerhead ]

#93356 - 07/29/00 03:27 PM Re: Nisqually Board Meeting
Big Jim Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Tacoma, Wa. USA
I will be there with boots on. Sounds like a plan. Now RT can see how old I look since he's the only one who know the Reel Truth. I fish the Nisq. fairly often, and get off work at three each day. Drop a mail to me or to the board on the day.

------------------
Just because I look big, dumb, and ugly, doesn't mean I am. It means I can stomp you for calling me it!

#93357 - 07/29/00 05:02 PM Re: Nisqually Board Meeting
elmtree Offline
Returning Adult

Big Jim, nice to hear from you also. Thought you might still be down on the chehalis.
Glad to see you coming to, this should be a lot of fun, Oh Lord, don't damn me for lying, i was just trying to keep up with the Jones.

Osprey, monday evening appears to be a good date with the late tide, we can all get some water time in while we shoot the breeze.

elmtree (woody)

#93358 - 07/29/00 09:52 PM Re: Nisqually Board Meeting
Big Jim Offline
Returning Adult

No, I can't believe I have not fished the Chehalis at all yet this year. I wanted to get out before surgery, but didn't. Been eight weeks monday, and still some pain. Did hit a bucket of balls at the range today. No pain on that, so now time for some serious fishing. My PT may want to tag along, have to let him know. He kinda sand bags this board so he should know by now. Monday after 6 would be great.

------------------
Just because I look big, dumb, and ugly, doesn't mean I am. It means I can stomp you for calling me it!

#93359 - 07/30/00 01:57 AM Re: Nisqually Board Meeting
Anonymous
Unregistered

Geez, I really want to meet some of you guys and Mon. keeps coming up. I have to attend a Monday evening memorial service at 7:00 P.M. Any other night should be good for me. After watching Mike and Jeff fish I need to know if you WA can guys actually catch fish! (jk jk jk). - RT

#93360 - 07/30/00 02:40 AM Re: Nisqually Board Meeting
Big Jim Offline
Returning Adult

Or thusrday would be another good day. The nets wil be out for a day and a half. But it's Osprey's call.

------------------

#93361 - 07/30/00 02:20 PM Re: Nisqually Board Meeting
dcrzfitter Offline
Spawner

Ok I can make it on Tuesday but not untill around 5. but htat shouldn't be a problem. Fri is still a no way. Got to go to the dentist!! I would really rather go fishing but I gotta get my front chippped tooth fix.

we need to get this nailed down.

like was said Osprey it yer thing so you make the call.
looking forward to seeing you guys

#93362 - 07/30/00 06:46 PM Re: Nisqually Board Meeting
Jeffhead Offline
Spawner

Loc: Olympia, Washington
Hey Os and all,
Just got back into town from another weekend of fastpitch with my Daughter. They took 8th place out of 27 teams at a national tourney in Salem the past 4 days. Sounds to me like Thursday could be a good day, I like the idea of fishing on the days when the nets aren't in. What da ya think????
Tight lines, Jeff

#93363 - 07/31/00 10:01 AM Re: Nisqually Board Meeting
Osprey Offline
Spawner

Oh you guys wanted to fish too.. I thought RT would bring MGD and some Emu steaks and we'd just stand a round and discuss scents for Kings,
Well heres the crapper guys I'm headed out of town on Wednesday for a few days,had hope to make this happen tonight but it's way too short of notice for some guys and my schedule is hectic till I leave,but hey you don't need me there to have a good time.Tuesday works better for some but the nets are still in,with the river this low we don't stand much of a chance as these fish are so concentrated in certain spots..and thats where the nets are ,you boys decide
But hey I did manage to pick up 2 nice summeruns on Sunday both natives...beautiful fish their still swimming...some where down south

------------------
Release all Wild Fish

#93364 - 07/31/00 10:15 AM Re: Nisqually Board Meeting
elmtree Offline
Returning Adult

Well with Osprey gone, let set up for Thursday evening. We have all read each others post, i can not get there till around 6:20-30.
I suggest meeting below Mounts Road bridge and lets see what emu taste like.

elmtree (woody)

#93365 - 07/31/00 10:29 AM Re: Nisqually Board Meeting
Jeffhead Offline
Spawner

Sounds like a plan Woody. I'll be there around 4:45 at the Mounts Rd. bridge. I work at Ft. Lewis and only takes me a few minutes to get there. I drive a maroon and gray Ford F-250 and I'll be wearing a blue hat that says Shockwave Fastpitch on it. See ya all there. RT, I'll e mail ya the directions tonight when I get home.

#93366 - 07/31/00 10:35 AM Re: Nisqually Board Meeting
BtmBounce Offline
Fry

Any day of the week is fine with me but I also prefer the days that I usually hit the Nis, Wed thru Sat (no nets). Thursday would be great. Of course we have to get our lines wet but some jawing is in order here and that also works up a sweat. I'll be bringing some liquid refreshment. If a few of you could do the same and maybe a bag or 2 of chips while we discuss what works best and who will catch the first....Tom

#93367 - 07/31/00 10:48 AM Re: Nisqually Board Meeting
BtmBounce Offline
Fry

Hey, Osprey, post when you'll be back in the area for it sounds like there are many of us that are always in the Nis area. We don't have to do this only once! Tom...

#93368 - 07/31/00 06:37 PM Re: Nisqually Board Meeting
Big Jim Offline
Returning Adult

Thursday sounds great. I will be in a big Olds 98, light greenish in color. I will get there about 5. See y'all.

------------------

#93369 - 07/31/00 07:33 PM Re: Nisqually Board Meeting
Anonymous
Unregistered

Jeff & all. I will be there thur. (unless the day changes) in my green modified SS Camaro. First fish earns a hair-raising ride in the SS up the river road. Subject to change according to MGD intake. And Mike, just friggin cancel your plans and be there! (If you can) I might be fishing Bouy 10 that a.m., so might have to chase down with Ginseng. - RT

[This message has been edited by Reel Truth (edited 07-31-2000).]

#93370 - 07/31/00 09:19 PM Re: Nisqually Board Meeting
dcrzfitter Offline
Spawner

Well I'm as good as there. I will bring some goodies. I hope some one likes Henrys Orange Soda and Rott Beer. I will hav a few 6 packs of that. I personaly like the Orange cream.

I stopped buy the river tonight for the first time in several days. looks like it is starting to get it's color back like always this time of year.

RT, you are a man of my own heart. I love those SS. I have always wanted one but I am still working on other things. one day when I am yer age I will have a few of them toys.

dcrzfitter

#93371 - 07/31/00 10:07 PM Re: Nisqually Board Meeting
rvrtramp Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Loc: longview
hoorayh osprey i like the way your putting something together i like the idea can i use it on the kalama

#93372 - 07/31/00 10:45 PM Re: Nisqually Board Meeting
elmtree Offline
Returning Adult

Well looks we are set, Thursday after 5:00 pm.
Bring what you want, we can share info, lies and see what happens.

Fished Sunday below the bridge down to the corner below the power lines. no one was getting anything, lots of people.
More over to watch the show at Luhr boat launch at low water. Hey jim, has was the boat ride, the tide came in so fast i nearly got wet. Watch a couple of young guys in 16 ft runabout push it all the way out on a minus tide, they even scared up some fish at the mouth, they were stuck for nearly 40 minutes, kicking mud and sand out from under the boat. We could see the fish jumping all around the boat, what a sight.

elmtree (woody)

[This message has been edited by elmtree (edited 07-31-2000).]

#93373 - 08/01/00 11:44 AM Re: Nisqually Board Meeting
Osprey Offline
Spawner

Good going Guys,sounds like we have a plan sorry that I have to bail on you ,but there will be many more nights as I usually stop by on the way home almost everynight during the run anyway,so well see how many of you survive this meeting and are willing to do this on a regular basis.

------------------
Release all Wild Fish

#93374 - 08/01/00 05:05 PM Re: Nisqually Board Meeting
Osprey Offline
Spawner

Hey Darkwon...more the merrier, although some people don't do well in face to face meetings they prefer to hide behind their monitors, but I'm not trying to say anything but if you feel you can behave you're self then I suggest you show up because this group won't take no s*it,they are meeting here to discuss fishing ,shake hands,share a beverage etc. thats what it's all about,ENJOYMENT!!!
but hey these kings might need some BIG line at least12# heck maybe even 14#
Good Luck..Oh Ya Don't piss off Big Jim sounds like it might be painful
Fitter: nice shot at RT hey when I get to be his age I just hope I'm still alive
------------------
Release all Wild Fish

[This message has been edited by Osprey (edited 08-01-2000).]

#93375 - 08/01/00 11:01 PM Re: Nisqually Board Meeting
Anonymous
Unregistered

OK, that does it Os. You and me. Best 2 out of 3 arm wrestling with this "old" fart. The loser gets the Emu! That would be you . Now I know you won't change your plans and show. So to prove I'm still young and strong I'll just have to take on Big Jim to see if I can pin his wrist. Or maybe Jim & I can play "catch" with darkone (jk).- RT - BTW, I'm 51 going on 31. Really! And unlike you, I can still get my GL3 up!

[This message has been edited by Reel Truth (edited 08-01-2000).]

#93376 - 08/01/00 11:03 PM Re: Nisqually Board Meeting
dcrzfitter Offline
Spawner

Oh come on he can't be that old. if he can still crank one in then who cares. Should we get together at the hole above. you know the one with the railing and rod holders on it? I beter be nice some people don't have my thick skinned personality.

see ya'll in a few days.

dcrzfitter

#93377 - 08/02/00 02:42 AM Re: Nisqually Board Meeting
Anonymous
Unregistered

I am thinking about coming up about mid-afternoon ahead of rush hour traffic to try to find Mounts Rd. Bridge on the Nisqually. If anyone of you are off work early enough that know the river some and would like to meet me around 2:00 or 3:00 to fish a few easy to get to bank spots before the afterwork crew gets there around 5:00, send me an e-mail to reeltruth1@aol.com (or click on above e-mail icon). Thanks. - Steve

#93378 - 08/02/00 03:54 AM Re: Nisqually Board Meeting
Anonymous
Unregistered

Won't make this one....lasix tomorrow. I will make one in the future. Catch a big one so rt can practice his picture posting....hehe
Tight lines

------------------
Marty
Steelheader.net marty@steelheader.net

#93379 - 08/02/00 11:09 AM Re: Nisqually Board Meeting
Hairball Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Loc: Lynnwood

#93380 - 08/02/00 12:40 PM Re: Nisqually Board Meeting
Big Jim Offline
Returning Adult

Hey I can bring my ball glove! I'm just wondering if I need my boots or my SCUBA suit to save myself from the rising level of offal stories! Lets hope everyone just shows and has a good time. I don't want to be a babystitter.

------------------

#93381 - 08/02/00 02:25 PM Re: Nisqually Board Meeting
BtmBounce Offline
Fry

Hey, Big Jim, from the stories I have been reading so far, boots may be in order! Actually, hip waders will work just fine to 1) wade around in all that "offal" we'll be hearing and 2) to wash it off when we start doing a little bottom bouncing! I'll be there between 1 and 2 with some liquid refreshment and a story or 2 about the one that got away and the one that didn't!...Tom

#93382 - 08/02/00 09:11 PM Re: Nisqually Board Meeting
elmtree Offline
Returning Adult

RT, head up I-5 goes past Hawks Prairie and down the hill, go past the lower Nisqually exit and the Mounts Road exit is up the next rise just past the rail road thressle. turn right when you get the stop sign. just before you get to the new bridge there is a turn out to the right, dirt and bumpy. Take the main road in along side the highway.
See ya there.
elmtree (woody)

#93383 - 08/04/00 01:19 AM Re: Nisqually Board Meeting
Jeffhead Offline
Spawner

Just wanted to say that I had a really fun time tonight meeting with all of you guys!!!! It was great to put some faces to the names on the board. I hope to hook up with all of you at some time or another and fish some more. I think if we all did more of this that the ***** level on the board would go way down. Next week the evening tides are a lot more cooperative. I probably be back next Thursday depending on my Daughters tournament schedule. The only disapointing thing is that Dcrzfitter still wouldn't give up the egg cure secret even after we threatened to hang him by his toes off of the Mounts Rd bridge (sort o' like North Dallas Forty hehehe). Hey Darkwon/Buzzbomb, we had a snaggin' contest. Only problem there is that crazy Big Jim kept breakin off the 50 lb braided line LOL !!!! Hey RT, next time leave a little o' that fine emu meat for the rest of us ok.
Good luck and tight lines to all!!! Jeff
PS,
Hey Os, no excuses next time!!!!!!

#93384 - 08/04/00 02:21 AM Re: Nisqually Board Meeting
Anonymous
Unregistered

Ditto Jeff. Fun. Nice of Big Jim to clear several large trees out of the way so we could play catch with darkbuzzwon, but the young gentlemen didn't show . BTW, you guys went about it the wrong way hangin' dc off the bridge. He's a tough dude! I took him aside and simply told him to give up the secret or he'd find himself on a "date" with a lonely Emu, the one that dumped Os. I didn't have anything to write it on but I think it's pretty easy to remember. Just get sommme.... ah..... hold on a sec. . . . . . . . . . . DANG IT.

#93385 - 08/04/00 09:37 AM Re: Nisqually Board Meeting
elmtree Offline
Returning Adult

Great to meet all that showed up. The water was great, fishiong was great, it was the catching that left some desire, except for the 50 lb liner's, they had nooooo problems after all the stuff Big Jim cleared out.
Glad all those that came down did, hope to spread this around and try other familar spots for a gathering. Maybe a overnighter down south in RT neck of the wood's?

elmtree (woody)

#93386 - 08/04/00 05:56 PM Re: Nisqually Board Meeting
Anonymous
Unregistered

Woody, and all, watch the www.ifish.net bulletin board. I think Jen may plan a big Fish N Fry overnight shindig, maybe around late Sept., based on fishing the big T-Bay 'Nooks. - RT

#93387 - 08/04/00 06:25 PM Re: Nisqually Board Meeting
Big Jim Offline
Returning Adult

MAN! I'm tired today. I need to get more super line now. That 50lb was not enough. I think I will get some of the 500lb trotline stuff. And I will bring my drysuit next time. Just spear the dang things. Faster and easier. Anyone want to buy some rusty 14/0 trebles and lots of waterlogged wood? I think I can cut a good deal on it. I think a trip to OR will be more of drinking fest then fish fry. But sounds like a plan.

------------------

#93388 - 08/07/00 10:47 AM Re: Nisqually Board Meeting
Osprey Offline
Spawner

Well Well my litle Nasty boys,sounds like it was a good time for all involved,I'm sure Rt was all the entertainment you guys needed, I hope he didn't try to do that table dance thing ( myself being pure of thought and heart , would have no idea what that was) sorry I missed it,I will be there thursday evening for all that want to show up for round 2#

------------------
Release all Wild Fish

[This message has been edited by Osprey (edited 08-08-2000).]

#93389 - 08/07/00 11:07 AM Re: Nisqually Board Meeting
BtmBounce Offline
Fry

Osprey, count me in for round #2. Oh, by the way, Sunday morning about 0630 landed a 14 pound buck bottom bouncing my homemade eggs. Sorry fellas, I spent more time looking at the pictures taken at Pikes Market and listening to the fish tails that I forgot to give anyone interested my recipe for eggs. Prior to boiling the water I substitute dark brown sugar for white, less non-iodized salt and one half cup of lemon concentrate. I want them to get used to the lemon flavor so they know what's in store when they hit the grill! Got a wild hair several years ago and put this recipe together and surprisingly it works! Will be back at the river after work on Wednesday (after the nets come out at noon). Hope to see some of you in the area. Tight (new) lines to all...Tom

#93390 - 08/07/00 08:40 PM Re: Nisqually Board Meeting
Jeffhead Offline
Spawner

Hi Os,
Nice to see ya back in town!!! How was the campin'??? Get any fishin' in or did Momma chase ya around the camp fire for the whole trip !?!? I'm gonna try and make it Thursday night, depends on my Daughters ball schedule this week.
Good luck and tight lines, Jeff

[This message has been edited by salmonhead (edited 08-07-2000).]

[This message has been edited by salmonhead (edited 08-07-2000).]

#93391 - 08/07/00 10:27 PM Re: Nisqually Board Meeting
elmtree Offline
Returning Adult

Osprey and salmonhead, where do you plan starting at Thursday? Up by the hadicap or below the bridge or lower down?
Now that i have met Slamonhead and a few others it would be nice to meet the one i written to the most and have never met.

thanks

------------------
elmtree (woody)

#93392 - 08/08/00 11:07 AM Re: Nisqually Board Meeting
Osprey Offline
Spawner

Well Guys I will be at the spot below the bridge to start, then I'll just use the force to lead me from there ,I'll be the guy with the oversized fishin fanny pack and the Calcutta ,Tan GMC van,I won't have my emu with me this trip I loaned it to Steve
I'll be there some time after 3:00 till who knows when just depends,see ya there
Osprey

------------------
Release all Wild Fish

[This message has been edited by Osprey (edited 08-08-2000).]

#93393 - 08/09/00 09:59 PM Re: Nisqually Board Meeting
dcrzfitter Offline
Spawner

I will beback this thursday. My computer is on the blitz so I figured out my bro's lil note book and am just getting back on the net. I already planned on fishing from my boat. I think I will put in at the handy cap hole. so I will probably float by ya'll and maybe stop in and say howdy but I wanna get down and fish some of that tide water where I know the fish are see ya around and good luck. I've been hung for my secrets before and they didn't get them. so you guys will need to think of something els. Man my ankles are hurting from that 50# that Big Jim hand me hanging from. maybe next time you should try some ugly gal with lots of lip stick threatening to kiss me. that might make me talk. but then I think someone tried that to. ohh well see ya later

Rt

yer car was nice. It was nice seeing you and maybe someday I can make it down to yer erea and do a little springer fishing with ya.

Osprey,

It was nice to finally run into you today. we should get together with SalmonHead and do a lil trip someday.

dcrzfitter

#93394 - 08/10/00 09:00 AM Re: Nisqually Board Meeting
Jeffhead Offline
Spawner

Hey all,
I won't be at the weekly board meeting tonight, my Daughters team has a game up in Federal Way (ASA National Tournament). Good luck to you all and I be there next week. Let me know which day your gonna hit it.
Tight lines, Jeff

#93395 - 08/10/00 10:01 AM Re: Nisqually Board Meeting
Osprey Offline
Spawner

Went down yesterday met up with btmbounce and ran into some redneck in a chevy truck with a cowboy sticker on it It was good to meet you too, dcrzfitter, fished for a few hours...notta I have a freind in town from Phoenix and will be having dinner with him tonight,I suggest we all keep in touch and hit it when the fish show...which I hope is soon Tight lines all Thanks Osprey
btw this thead is getting way too long time to start a sequel post...

------------------
Release all Wild Fish

[This message has been edited by Osprey (edited 08-10-2000).]

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  The Moderator 
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Cam, FisherJoe, Gettin-It-Wet, Krijack, Steelheadstalker
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (steely slammer), 1408 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63779 Topics
645378 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |