Page 54 of 103 < 1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 102 103 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#939501 - 09/21/15 04:53 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Sol Duc]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
Serious question here:

Is Bam Bam still hurt? Buddies and I are beginning be believe that he is and that's why the stalemate remains.

I think his MCL is a bigger deal than what has been let on. I have a feeling the team docs also know this and that's why they are at this juncture.

Thoughts?

#939508 - 09/21/15 05:07 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Sol Duc]
NickD90 Offline

Maybe Hank. I thought of that as well. But if it were drugs, wouldn't it be his first violation? Why lose that money over a joint? Sit a game or two and move on with life. That's the NFL way.

#939512 - 09/21/15 05:22 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: NickD90]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: NickD90
Bet made. Witness. Stam it is.

This is like taking baby from candy. :>) Another Benji for $tam.

- Albert Einstein.

#939514 - 09/21/15 05:26 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: Hankster
Serious question here:

Is Bam Bam still hurt? Buddies and I are beginning be believe that he is and that's why the stalemate remains.

I think his MCL is a bigger deal than what has been let on. I have a feeling the team docs also know this and that's why they are at this juncture.

Thoughts?

That makes absolutely no sense.

If he's still injured he could have reported when he was supposed to and he wouldn't be out over $2M.

There were some other people that said he's not there because he couldn't pass a drug test. Forgetting the NFL could test him where he lives if they wanted to test him.

Hank is right on this one. I was thinking more along the lines of HGH.

- Albert Einstein.

#939527 - 09/21/15 07:36 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Sol Duc]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
Nick, I'm pretty sure last year the Hawks won lost won lost. The big teams they beat in that run were the Broncos and Packers, both of whom they played at home which was HUGE. They also lost to the Cowboys at home which was a major low point. That situation is many times worse than right now. Can you argue against that? I don't think so.

The way things look now, the Hawks should easily win the next two games which are at home. In the end they will be 2 and 2 just like last year and their opponents are already looking much weaker.

And the main point I am trying to make is that you just made a bad bet. A week 2 bet. Bad idea because the Hawks are still young. Good luck to your beloved Donkeys, I'm liking that defense but unfortunately your QB shows his age as the season goes by. Good luck!

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#939528 - 09/21/15 07:40 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Sol Duc]
ReefSkunk
Unregistered

Doing pretty well on the injury front so far.

#939532 - 09/21/15 07:51 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Sol Duc]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
Also, if the Hawks lose to the Bears or the Lions I'll be worried.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#939547 - 09/21/15 11:24 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Sol Duc]
NickD90 Offline

Yeah Beezy - its early....I know. I'm just playing the stats at 0 - 2 on that bet.

I really hope they prove me wrong. Hawks are my #2 team. Just a realist at this point. As goes the Oline, so goes the record. Until they get that fixed, I'm not sold on a playoff birth. Again, I hope I'm wrong. If so, then Stam will have a nice steak dinner with the local piece of arse on my dollar. That's a good use of my money in trade for the Hawks making the cut. thumbs

#939558 - 09/22/15 10:59 AM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: ]
Mingo Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Kona, Hawaii
Originally Posted By: stam
Erin has just rubbed me the wrong way with the whines, have never seen him own a loss before, he finally got one from the hawks, hope he enjoys it....but I recommend she keep an eye on the rear view mirror.

"Erin"...."she"..... rofl rofl

#939568 - 09/22/15 12:12 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: NickD90]
dwatkins Offline
I'm Idaho!

Originally Posted By: Jason Beezy
I'm not worried about the Hawks.

You should be extremely worried at this point. This is not the Hawks team of the past 2 - 3 years. Not even close.

I'll put $100 that the Hawks don't make the playoffs, not even the Wild Card. This year. One bet only. First person to take the bet gets the bet.

how did I miss this? must be slow in the collision shop.

#939575 - 09/22/15 01:56 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Sol Duc]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Hank's a bitch, too. That's how everyone knew she was going to claim that win was an ass-kicking when it wasn't. It was just a win.

I'm sure everyone is used to Hank fagging out a thread with his woman-like bullsh1t, though.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#939583 - 09/22/15 04:36 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: ]
NOFISH Online   content
River Nutrients

Loc: Olalla, WA
rofl

Attachments
brady evolution.jpg

Damn Stam!
Remember, Ask yourself "What would Stam do?" smile

#939586 - 09/22/15 05:26 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Sol Duc]
NickD90 Offline

Well that's one way to go about deflating your balls.

#939616 - 09/23/15 06:55 AM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: NickD90]
SundayMoney Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Everett
Welcome back Kam.

#939617 - 09/23/15 06:57 AM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: SundayMoney]
Timber Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Stumpy Acres
agree

#939622 - 09/23/15 09:05 AM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Sol Duc]
FleaFlickr02 Offline
River Nutrients

It's weird that they haven't targeted Graham at least twice as many times as they have so far, but I guess it's not surprising, given the M.O. the Seahawks have followed of late.

My thoughts are as follows:
* Graham gets paid way too much and has way too much big play potential to be limited to 5 targets a game.
* The Seahawks' formula for success has not featured superstar position players (besides the running back), and there's no reason for us to expect them to change that.
* Star position players don't tolerate being "another guy on the team" well (as supported by the Harvin experiment and Graham's budding discontent).
* Graham would be featured and would be a star on any other NFL team.
* Subsequent to all the above, giving up Unger, one of very few solid offensive linemen the Hawks had, for Graham, while it would be a no-brainer for most any other team, might not have been a good move. Time will tell.

Pete Carroll is an amazing defensive coach. That's why he likes to invest most heavily in defensive guys. No doubt, a great defense puts your team in a position to win with just a couple big plays.

Pete developed his game strategy while coaching at USC, where he had first pick at just about every position, so getting great offensive and defensive talent was never an issue. In the NFL, the salary cap forces teams to make decisions about what positions will be key for their system and draft/acquire players accordingly. Pete decided on defense first. I think this was a good decision (hard to argue with his recent level of success), but it meant a bare cupboard by the time it came time to assemble an offensive line. Without a doubt, the one thing that has prevented the Hawks from utter domination of the league has been their patchwork, also ran offensive line. As doubtless is that if more money/draft picks were spent on the offensive line, the Hawks would not have been able to extend as many defensive players and Russell Wilson during the offseason.

To summarize, the salary cap forces teams to pick their poison. Every team. As frustrating as it gets watching Wilson running for his life and Lynch running into 10 players every time he gets the ball, I suppose we'll have to accept that as the price paid for the defense that carries the team (even if they haven't done that so far this season - getting Kam back should help).

Hopefully, Graham will start to see a little more action in the passing game and quiet down, but there's no reason we should expect either thing to happen, so hope is what we've got.

#939627 - 09/23/15 10:10 AM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Sol Duc]
Brewer Offline

Loc: in the mass production zone

after 2 million in fines, I guess he needed some income.

cam deserves to be bitch slapped by everyone on the team.

#939630 - 09/23/15 11:06 AM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Sol Duc]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

No you can’t have my rights---I’m still using them

#939633 - 09/23/15 11:22 AM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Sol Duc]
NickD90 Offline

Graham just doesn't fit well within the Hawks system. He should have known that coming in. The Hawks should have known that coming in. IMO - Todd's right. Trade him off and get 2 young studs on the O-line with his money.

Having Kam back will be huge in shutting down the middle of the field again. That should really help Sherman.

#939648 - 09/23/15 01:45 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Dreamer. Russ and Jimmy will get on the same page soon.

- Albert Einstein.

Page 54 of 103 < 1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 102 103 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Schmidtm, schmidty, Spinhead
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
2 registered (steely slammer, wolverine), 1118 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13526
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63781 Topics
645410 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |