Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Loc: Sky River(WA) Clearwater(Id)
Hawks suck

#940828 - 10/11/15 01:25 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Sol Duc]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
That loss belongs to Kam Chancellor. Eifert embarrassed him for two TDs and a few other really big plays.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#940829 - 10/11/15 01:31 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Sol Duc]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
BOOOOOOOO!!!!

#940832 - 10/11/15 02:54 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Sol Duc]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Well that fuckin' sucks.

Fuckin' aholes.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#940836 - 10/11/15 04:09 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: ]
Piper
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Hankster

That's a nice looking 17 point lead in the 4th quarter you got there.

Sure hate to see something happen to it.

rofl

rofl

for all the $hit you put up with Hank, you deserved that one thumbs

I hope fishing was good

#940837 - 10/11/15 04:37 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: ]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Originally Posted By: Piper

for all the $hit you put up with Hank, you deserved that one thumbs

I hope fishing was good

I agree...... Not that he was actually fishing, but the part about all the crap he puts up with.

#940838 - 10/11/15 05:34 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Sol Duc]
JTD Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Browns Point,Wa. USA

They choked.
In the legend of King Arthur, the Fisher King was a renowned angler whose errant ways caused him to be struck dumb in the presence of the sacred chalice. I am no great fisherman, and a steelhead is not the covenant of Christ, but with each of these fish I am rendered speechless.

#940839 - 10/11/15 05:35 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Dan S.]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: Dan S.
Well that fuckin' sucks.

Fuckin' aholes.

I left after we were up 17 and just now found we lost???? Can someone please explain how we blew this.....in shock.

- Albert Einstein.

#940840 - 10/11/15 05:39 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Sol Duc]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

I am just so frustrated. We know we have the players to dominate, but there is a lack of coaching combined with a toxic level of lack of motivation with this team that makes me believe this team isn't going to get right without an offensive coaching change.

- Albert Einstein.

#940845 - 10/11/15 06:03 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Paul Allen needs to tell Bevell your services are no longer needed.

- Albert Einstein.

#940847 - 10/11/15 08:39 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: JTD]
Brewer Offline

Loc: in the mass production zone
Originally Posted By: JTD

They choked.

Yea basically. LOB looked not to impressive in the 4th qtr.

the offensive line is a true joke this year. clock is ticking till RW gets crammed and lost for a 3 games or worse,

#940906 - 10/12/15 06:28 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Sol Duc]
FleaFlickr02 Offline
River Nutrients

Can't very well fault the o-line for that loss. The offense spotted the defense 17 points heading to the 4th quarter, and a rookie running back ran for more yardage than Lynch has ever earned in any game as a Seahawk. The collapse of the defense (20 points and 240 yards of offense in the 4th and in overtime) was like none seen in the previous 427 NFL games where a team entered a 4th quarter with a lead of 17 or better. I'd argue the Rams game falls more on the defense than the offense as well. The defense was also worse than average late in the Green Bay game, though I think the offense was bad enough in that one to balance things out.

As bad as the o-line has been, they appear to be improving. The defense, on the other hand, has not been good at all against good teams. They looked good against Chicago and Detroit, the two most hapless teams in the conference....

The more I think about it, the more I see that the difference between this year's team and those from the previous three years has really only been the play of the defense. Yes, it's fair to point out that the offense hasn't been good when they need to be, but this team was built to win with great defense (as evidenced by the defensive payroll), and great defense is not what they're delivering. Obviously, the offense isn't bailing them out either. Ultimately, special teams is the only area in which this team is playing to its potential. Definitely a lot to fix in a big hurry.

#940924 - 10/12/15 08:50 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: Hankster
Originally Posted By: Dan S.
Well that fuckin' sucks.

Fuckin' aholes.

At least you were out on the river and didn't have to witness the carnage.

Did you snag any fish?

smile

p.s. 36 people on 2 CHARTER BOATS only came up with 4 kings on Saturday. Me and the kid weren't the lucky ones catching them.

The Blue Angels were boss though.

Someone your age should never use the word Boss....welcome.

- Albert Einstein.

#940926 - 10/12/15 08:55 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: FleaFlickr02]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: FleaFlickr02
Can't very well fault the o-line for that loss. The offense spotted the defense 17 points heading to the 4th quarter, and a rookie running back ran for more yardage than Lynch has ever earned in any game as a Seahawk. The collapse of the defense (20 points and 240 yards of offense in the 4th and in overtime) was like none seen in the previous 427 NFL games where a team entered a 4th quarter with a lead of 17 or better. I'd argue the Rams game falls more on the defense than the offense as well. The defense was also worse than average late in the Green Bay game, though I think the offense was bad enough in that one to balance things out.

As bad as the o-line has been, they appear to be improving. The defense, on the other hand, has not been good at all against good teams. They looked good against Chicago and Detroit, the two most hapless teams in the conference....

The more I think about it, the more I see that the difference between this year's team and those from the previous three years has really only been the play of the defense. Yes, it's fair to point out that the offense hasn't been good when they need to be, but this team was built to win with great defense (as evidenced by the defensive payroll), and great defense is not what they're delivering. Obviously, the offense isn't bailing them out either. Ultimately, special teams is the only area in which this team is playing to its potential. Definitely a lot to fix in a big hurry.

the reality is this season is done. The moral is gone. We need a GREAT O coordinator. Russell seems scared to audible and also afraid to throw INT'S.We need some GDMFR Olineman. 9-7 would be my guess.

- Albert Einstein.

#940929 - 10/12/15 09:32 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Sol Duc]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Originally Posted By: Sol Duc
Green Bay is the only team that really can compete with the Hawks.Super Bowl 50 looks even better now

How times have changed rofl

Don't give up now Slo, a lot of football to be played. 3Pete!

#940932 - 10/12/15 10:03 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Sol Duc]
JTD Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Browns Point,Wa. USA
In the legend of King Arthur, the Fisher King was a renowned angler whose errant ways caused him to be struck dumb in the presence of the sacred chalice. I am no great fisherman, and a steelhead is not the covenant of Christ, but with each of these fish I am rendered speechless.

#940934 - 10/12/15 10:13 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Bent Metal]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: Bent Metal
Originally Posted By: Sol Duc
Green Bay is the only team that really can compete with the Hawks.Super Bowl 50 looks even better now

How times have changed rofl

Don't give up now Slo, a lot of football to be played. 3Pete!

Green Bay is playing at a super high level with the best QB in the NFL...and guess what, the have a oline.

- Albert Einstein.

#940935 - 10/12/15 10:21 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Sol Duc]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Just calling it how I see it. I think losing our D cord and Ken Norton jr has really hurt this team. I would love to be wrong, I just think we need a new Ocord and some tweaking to get this right. I just think this season is a wash and I hope RW doesn't get hurt in the mean time. Russell should now be able to audible whenever he thinks he needs to, just think he has his hands cuffed to some extent.

Edited by Sol Duc (10/12/15 10:29 PM)

- Albert Einstein.

#940936 - 10/12/15 10:26 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Sol Duc]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Super bowl teams most years don't even make the playoffs the next year. Because other teams snatch the coaches and players that stand out when the whole world is watching. Were not far away to get back to the top though.

- Albert Einstein.

Page 61 of 103 < 1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 102 103 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Schmidtm, schmidty, Spinhead
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
2 registered (steely slammer, wolverine), 1118 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13526
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63781 Topics
645410 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |