THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 3 of 27 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 26 27 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#946269 - 01/09/16 08:00 AM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge *** [Re: ]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Loc: Sky River(WA) Clearwater(Id)
Originally Posted By: ReefSkunk

It could be worse Nate. When you don't post for a week people think you got a job. When Hank doesn't post for a week, people think he's dead.

What about, BU?

Thanks for explaining the difference between Redcon3 and Redcon4....

#946271 - 01/09/16 08:23 AM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: Illahee]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

fired up?

hardly Jake....

im sick of the BS...

#946272 - 01/09/16 08:32 AM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: Illahee]
Kinetic Kwik Offline
Spawner

Loc: sum x wet,sum x dry WA 4 Life

#946273 - 01/09/16 08:33 AM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: Illahee]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

you go away polerider....

#946278 - 01/09/16 09:54 AM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: Illahee]
blackmouth Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: right place/wrong time
Originally Posted By: Illahee
Yes I have researched this and I can't find where the government has over played their hand.

In 1994 the BLM & FWS Illegally attempted to build a fence arround the Hammond's legal water source, when the Hammond's tried to stop the building of the fence. The BLM & FWS had Dwight Hammond arrested and tried to have him charged with two felonies, Mr Hammond spent two nights in jail and was then released and charges were never filed.

The FWS also barricaded a county road in the attempt to stop the Hammond's from having access to part of their private property.

There are many more examples of Government overreach and abuse regarding the the Hammonds case but I will not list them here.

If the land was stolen, then it was stolen from the Native Americans, because none of it ever belonged to the ranchers, miners and loggers.

In your claim above you are simply mistaken, as large tracts of private land were acquired by FWS $ BLM, much of it was sold to them under duress when refuge personnel intentionally flooded 31 ranchs.

here

"So it goes." Kurt Vonnegut jr.

#946281 - 01/09/16 10:48 AM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: blackmouth]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: blackmouth
Yes I have researched this and I can't find where the government has over played their hand.

In 1994 the BLM & FWS Illegally attempted to build a fence arround the Hammond's legal water source, when the Hammond's tried to stop the building of the fence. The BLM & FWS had Dwight Hammond arrested and tried to have him charged with two felonies, Mr Hammond spent two nights in jail and was then released and charges were never filed.

The FWS also barricaded a county road in the attempt to stop the Hammond's from having access to part of their private property.

There are many more examples of Government overreach and abuse regarding the the Hammonds case but I will not list them here.

If the land was stolen, then it was stolen from the Native Americans, because none of it ever belonged to the ranchers, miners and loggers.

In your claim above you are simply mistaken, as large tracts of private land were acquired by FWS $ BLM, much of it was sold to them under duress when refuge personnel intentionally flooded 31 ranchs.

here

Funny the High Country News reports the fence and water were on the refuge.
Malhure Lake level fluctuates with different weather patterns, sometimes it's high and sometimes it's low, not an ideal place to farm.
Do you ever look at main stream news, or is the nutcase version good enough?

http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-northw...y_ruled_th.html

Edited by Illahee (01/09/16 11:00 AM)

#946283 - 01/09/16 11:51 AM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: Illahee]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
Criminals, and trespassers now, too...they are all going to face federal charges when they are done playing tough guys...if, like I said, they don't get drunk and shoot each other all to hell first.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#946285 - 01/09/16 12:48 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: Todd]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

So what do you suppose would happen if these armed occupiers were black?
They'd be getting a swat colostomy.

#946289 - 01/09/16 01:15 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: ]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Loc: Sky River(WA) Clearwater(Id)
Originally Posted By: stam

In the cyber world of internet BB's and multiple personality disorder.... the truth is that BU/KKis Redhook/Evo AND Hank....too many similarities in style to be explained any other way.

Thats makes sense, although Hanks comeback came up a little short and to be honest....was disappointing. Redhook is only as entertaining as his problems at hand... which must be many. Like Hank, BU left, now is attempting a comeback, we'll see how this one plays out...
Fuk that, your right...they are the same person

#946301 - 01/09/16 04:22 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: ]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

More history about how private property was added to the refuge.

http://www.fws.gov/refuge/malheur/about/settling.html

When Hanley died in 1933 his wife, Clara, continued operation of the ranch. The deepening nationwide depression and the ongoing drought forced reductions in the number of cattle the land could support. Mrs. Hanley finally sold 14,751 acres at the Double-O to the U.S. Government in 1941 for $116,143 and the land was added to the Refuge.
That's around $1,742,145 in todays dollars.

Edited by Illahee (01/09/16 04:35 PM)

#946312 - 01/09/16 07:35 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: Illahee]
RICH G
Unregistered

There is a uranium reserve under the refuge, that's why it's a refuge. There is also a large gold reserve on some of the land just outside the refuge.

#946316 - 01/09/16 07:55 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: Illahee]
Piper
Unregistered

I have a hard time believing that, why would the government sit on it and not exploit it? they eploit a lot more for way less

#946319 - 01/09/16 08:16 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: Illahee]
blackmouth Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: right place/wrong time

Mrs. Hanley finally sold 14,751 acres at the Double-O to the U.S. Government in 1941 for $116,143 and the land was added to the Refuge.

Could you square that circle for me? smile

"So it goes." Kurt Vonnegut jr.

#946320 - 01/09/16 08:22 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: Illahee]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

smh....

#946321 - 01/09/16 08:24 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Piper
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Evo
smh....

don't hurt it... there isn't much left

#946322 - 01/09/16 08:25 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

smh....

You said the feds flooded them out, I don't see that.
Please link your rabbit ass crazy site.

#946323 - 01/09/16 08:31 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: Illahee]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

why do people keep referring to the NA's here as basically the first people on this fvcking planet....

why doesnt anyone ever look at actual science?

my family came here in the 1500's as slaves, you dont hear me bitching about anything....

this is exactly what we were warned about in the past....

oh yeah, the new HB for WA state this year, take away assault weapons and hi cap mags in Wa State.... yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh the government is your friend...

we were warned about that too...

http://apps.leg.wa.gov/billinfo/summary.aspx?bill=2354&year=2015

#946324 - 01/09/16 08:33 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: Illahee]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

i didnt say the feds flooded anyone out, someone else did, the article i posted metioned it as well....

smh 3 times... got me lookin like a Ichiro bobblehead....

#946325 - 01/09/16 08:39 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Piper
Unregistered

my family came here in the 1500's as slaves

rofl

now we know why you dont work

#946326 - 01/09/16 08:41 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: Illahee]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

yeah, Italians dont work....

keep yappin faggot...

Page 3 of 27 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 26 27 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
5 registered (stonefish, Carcassman, steely slammer, Excitable Bob, 1 invisible), 1009 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13525
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63780 Topics
645394 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |