THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 14 of 27 < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 26 27 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#949228 - 01/29/16 10:57 AM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge *** [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
Originally Posted By: Hankster

Or just blow the m'fer away and go have lunch.

Cheapest and most effective way to deal with a seditious felonious vandal who is armed and vows to not only "not be taken alive", but to kill anyone who tries to stop him.

Unlike some hypocritical right wing apologists here I don't give assholes like that a free pass. When they can be arrested then that's what you do...and if they reach for that gun in their jacket, they are planted right there.

Funny how those same hypocrites are so fast to congratulate a cop for killing an unarmed black dude, but really want to pump the brakes when a confirmed armed felon in the act of commiting more felonies is on the stage...merely because he is a white right wing religious fruitcake.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#949230 - 01/29/16 11:04 AM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Blahblahblah

Solid work.

What's your thought on why some of the same folks who congratulate cops for killing an unarmed black dude really think the fuzz overstepped their bounds killing this guy?

Fish on...

Todd

#949232 - 01/29/16 11:15 AM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: Illahee]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline
My Area code makes me cooler than you

Cops did a risky/shhitty job and are lucky they didn't get one of themselves killed while executing an old man before seeing any flash of a weapon.

You would think us taxpayers would get more for our money.

#949236 - 01/29/16 11:37 AM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: Illahee]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Just asking you a simple question.

Fish on...

Todd

#949238 - 01/29/16 11:39 AM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Originally Posted By: WDFW X 1 = 0
Cops did a risky/shhitty job and are lucky they didn't get one of themselves killed while executing an old man before seeing any flash of a weapon.

You would think us taxpayers would get more for our money.

Seems to me that the only risky part was the dude standing too close to the car in the roadblock...otherwise when Yosemite Sam jumped out the car and reached for his piece the only thing in danger was his stupid ass, the one that got planted.

I agree that it's far less risky to shoot down unarmed black men...but thankfully us taxpayers do get more for our money, like cops that go after actual felons who are threats, like BTG.

Fish on...

Todd

#949244 - 01/29/16 12:08 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: Illahee]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline

"Seems to me that the only risky part was the dude standing too close to the car in the roadblock..."

Yup the score was almost tied at 1 to 1.
Said that upper level management/stupidity put that dudes life in danger.

#949246 - 01/29/16 12:17 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Loc: Tuleville
Easily diagnosed as Rancher Jealousy Syndrome.

206ers have no immunity to it.

'murica!

Fvck Yeah!

#949249 - 01/29/16 12:30 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: Todd]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Originally Posted By: Todd
Just asking you a simple question.

I thought "dumfuk rednecks" was the best answer, but you didn't get it and you had to keep asking.

Over

and over

and over.

Of course they are dumfuk rednecks...we agree on that...but that, of course, has nothing at all to do with the question I asked you, which is this:

What's your thought on why some of the same folks who congratulate cops for killing an unarmed black dude really think the fuzz overstepped their bounds killing this guy?
d

If you mean that the folks who think this way are also dumfuk rednecks, then we can agree on that, too...I thought you meant the dumfuk rednecks who are either arrested, dead, or still sitting around at Malheur smoking pot and drinking beers.

Fish on...

Todd

#949259 - 01/29/16 01:48 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: Illahee]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Maybe you can get ahold of RvW and the two of you can each pitch in $125 and take the bet, then?

Fish on...

Todd

#949261 - 01/29/16 01:53 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: Todd]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Horseshit. They should have shot the fuckkk out of him just the way they did...stupid treasonous felon vandal with a gun who says he's not going to be taken alive, who was commiting another felony at the time (eluding), and almost ran someone down with a truck.

Any right wing nut case who supports these seditious bastards is no American, they are hypocritical fuckksticks.

Fish on...

Todd

It pains me, but I believe Todd has is right.

- Albert Einstein.

#949264 - 01/29/16 01:56 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: Illahee]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline

Of course he doesn't.

#949265 - 01/29/16 01:57 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

I've got $250 that says Hillary is not indicted or out on bond come November.

CBS News is reporting today the Obama administration is saying for the first time that Billary's unsecured server and emails contain some of the U.S. Government's most highly classified material. 22 of those emails contain information so sensitive and classified so highly they can't be released.

wink

Yahoo says there are 200 that cant be released. I hope .gov puts that winch in the slammer, making small ones out of big ones.

- Albert Einstein.

#949267 - 01/29/16 02:01 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: Illahee]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline

She will hire some overpaid, leftist, liberal, homo, who thinks he understands law, to twist the truth, milk the taxpayers money, and eventually strike a backdoor deal.

They grow on trees.

#949268 - 01/29/16 02:02 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Most likely.

- Albert Einstein.

#949269 - 01/29/16 02:03 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: Sol Duc]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Would love to see Cruz cross examined her. wink

- Albert Einstein.

#949275 - 01/29/16 02:09 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: Illahee]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline

So how did the one dude get a bullet wound in his arm???

I thought I read 2 bad guys were shot.

#949282 - 01/29/16 02:32 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

So how did the one dude get a bullet wound in his arm???

I thought I read 2 bad guys were shot.

I heard both a "piece of shrapnel", which would be odd...or a ricochet, which is also odd...but haven't heard about the other guy much at all, really, so it may have just been story.

Maybe he poked himself with the straw from his juice box when BTG hit the snowbank.

Fish on...

Todd

#949293 - 01/29/16 03:36 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: Illahee]
The Trumpster Offline
Impeached X2

Loc: In exile at Mar-a-Lago
I'm surprised they didn't open fire on the truck when he was in the act of committing vehicular assault against the officer manning the baracade. Getting out afterwards and reaching for the 9mm was his second act of violence this day.

"When you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything, grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything." –Donald Trump

#949309 - 01/29/16 05:02 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: Illahee]
The Trumpster Offline
Impeached X2

Loc: In exile at Mar-a-Lago
This thread is starting to sound like me and Megan Kelly would have if I went to last night's debate.

"When you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything, grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything." –Donald Trump

#949311 - 01/29/16 05:04 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: ]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

Funny thing is Hank seems to just parrot what Faux News thinks is a big deal.
Lots of people don't give a sh1t about the emails, they want to talk about real issues, not the latest Faux scandal.
Maybe Hank's just trying to inform those that don't watch Faux News.

Page 14 of 27 < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 26 27 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
TrollKing, wateronthebrain
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 975 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14489
Salmo g. 13526
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63783 Topics
645424 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |