THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 15 of 27 < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 26 27 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#949312 - 01/29/16 05:09 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge *** [Re: Illahee]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Loc: Sky River(WA) Clearwater(Id)
WDFW x Frank = Faux News

Fukin cross-eyed spermcells.....

#949316 - 01/29/16 05:28 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: ]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

Or we can talk about two unfunded wars, and their relationship to the national debt.

#949327 - 01/29/16 06:17 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: ]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: Hankster
Originally Posted By: Illahee
Funny thing is Hank seems to just parrot what Faux News thinks is a big deal.

If your hat size was bigger than 1 1/8, you might have recognized the difference between CBS News and Fox. CBS is where I got the latest Billary emails news.

Oh I'm well aware of the scandal network.

#949336 - 01/29/16 07:25 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: Todd]
RowVsWade Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Island Time
Originally Posted By: Todd

They got a trial by jury, as required by the Constitution (the real one, not the abridged/annotated one written by a Church elder that those idiots are carrying around), and they were found guilty.

The law provides a mandatory sentence...no discretion.

There is absolutely no further discussion required...that's the law.

Todd

First off....I apologize for my absence but you haven't been missed. I on the other hand have been busy excavating and landscaping 5000sq/ft boat and RV parking and moving 1 and 2 man rock with a torn rotator cuff. I know you're using your fingers and toes so I'll help you out Todd....it is bigger than the basement of mommy and daddy's that you call home.

As for your wager....I have NO confidence in this justice department but I'm an optimist and as such choose to believe justice will be served and your cankled cu.nt will be indicted, as she should. I also believe obongo will pardon her before he leaves. I will offer a counter bet though; I'll give $100 to wounded warriors if the Cankled Cu.nt is Not indicted....you give $100 to wounded warriors if she IS indicted. Either way the point I was making was that her lying, treasonous actions would, for a normal person, be enough to find oneself in the iron bar hotel. Super cu.nt is immune to the law as is her sh.itbag husband but I remain hopeful that it's going to preclude her nomination.

Now as far as your understanding of the case against the Hammonds you obviously don't know what the fu.ck you're talking about. That's never stopped you before from looking like a bigmouth, blow hard that has nothing informative to add just a lot of time to pound away on your keyboard. Read up about the trial and how unfair and lopsided it was, which is to be expected when dealing with the State. The jury could not get answers or clarification from the judge, jurists were bullied by a system hell bent on getting what it wanted. The judge retired the next day (or so). Either way it makes no difference to me, I don't think the Bundy group is what it appears. There were agents and provocateurs inside that group that encouraged the revolt and pumped those morons up. The Feds have an axe to grind with the Bundy clan and they'll happily bloody that axe to further their agenda.

If you don't like our prices bring your wife down and we'll dicker.

#949338 - 01/29/16 08:01 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: RowVsWade]
Timber Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Stumpy Acres
Shoot em all! In the back!
Right wing Jesus lovin freaks should be shot on the spot!
I am soooooo thankful we have the gubmint protecting us like these hero's.......

Makes me feel warm and fuzzy!

#949339 - 01/29/16 08:04 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: RowVsWade]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: RowVsWade
Originally Posted By: Todd

They got a trial by jury, as required by the Constitution (the real one, not the abridged/annotated one written by a Church elder that those idiots are carrying around), and they were found guilty.

The law provides a mandatory sentence...no discretion.

There is absolutely no further discussion required...that's the law.

Todd

First off....I apologize for my absence but you haven't been missed. I on the other hand have been busy excavating and landscaping 5000sq/ft boat and RV parking and moving 1 and 2 man rock with a torn rotator cuff. I know you're using your fingers and toes so I'll help you out Todd....it is bigger than the basement of mommy and daddy's that you call home.

As for your wager....I have NO confidence in this justice department but I'm an optimist and as such choose to believe justice will be served and your cankled cu.nt will be indicted, as she should. I also believe obongo will pardon her before he leaves. I will offer a counter bet though; I'll give $100 to wounded warriors if the Cankled Cu.nt is Not indicted....you give $100 to wounded warriors if she IS indicted. Either way the point I was making was that her lying, treasonous actions would, for a normal person, be enough to find oneself in the iron bar hotel. Super cu.nt is immune to the law as is her sh.itbag husband but I remain hopeful that it's going to preclude her nomination.

Now as far as your understanding of the case against the Hammonds you obviously don't know what the fu.ck you're talking about. That's never stopped you before from looking like a bigmouth, blow hard that has nothing informative to add just a lot of time to pound away on your keyboard. Read up about the trial and how unfair and lopsided it was, which is to be expected when dealing with the State. The jury could not get answers or clarification from the judge, jurists were bullied by a system hell bent on getting what it wanted. The judge retired the next day (or so). Either way it makes no difference to me, I don't think the Bundy group is what it appears. There were agents and provocateurs inside that group that encouraged the revolt and pumped those morons up. The Feds have an axe to grind with the Bundy clan and they'll happily bloody that axe to further their agenda.

Through the years, I think the first was 2003, I've been reading your wingnut drivel, and I've noticed you have a firm grip on delusional.

#949340 - 01/29/16 08:09 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: Illahee]
RowVsWade Offline
River Nutrients

Coming from an election year troll like yourself lillpee I don't give a flying fu.ck what you think. You're a fuc.king retard that comes to an outdoor board to parrot other retards.

#949350 - 01/29/16 08:50 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: ]
RowVsWade Offline
River Nutrients

Boy the retards are out in full force tonight. Welfare checks come early? Full moon?

Ammon Bundy was shot and wounded even though he didn't brandish a weapon. He's in jail now. I hardly think he's feeling like celebrating. IMO Finicum got what he had coming and Bundy and the rest should have some time to reflect on their part in this.

When the Feds want blood they don't care who draws it. They did provoke the group from within and manipulate the scenario to their benefit. I know telling morons like you that the federal government is results oriented when it comes to punishment would be blasphemy. You big government girls probably got a little wet watching all those men do tough manly things...like drive fast in the snow and stuff.

Spanky take your meds and shut the fu.ck up...the adults are talking. Children and retards are asked to be seen and not heard. That's your clue Spanky.

#949351 - 01/29/16 09:24 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: RowVsWade]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

When the Feds want blood they don't care who draws it. They did provoke the group from within and manipulate the scenario to their benefit.

So, what should the Feds do? Seems to me that the occupiers were doing a good job at manipulating a scenario themselves going on 30 days now. Neighbors, community, and the general public want these guys out so life in Burns can get back to "normal". Bloodshed is the consequence and unfortunately what these guys were trolling for..otherwise they wouldn't have brought weapons with them.

#949354 - 01/29/16 09:45 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: ]
RowVsWade Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: Steelspanker
All that shiit I said when I was overreacting and jizzing myself was wrong. Sorry. You were right on all points.

Apology accepted.

Wow that's clever. Shirley, you didn't think that up yourself?

#949355 - 01/29/16 09:52 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: Bent Metal]
RowVsWade Offline
River Nutrients

Bent Metal--In my opinion the Feds did a good job of getting them away from the location and isolated which minimized the collateral risk. There was a report about a sheriff in John Day that praised the group, that was where the group was headed I believe. I thought then that it was a trap but those knuckleheads were desperate for legitimacy and got sucked into the trap.

Finicum and most of the crew were unsavory. I think some of the unsavory ones were plants. One left before this went down.

#949357 - 01/29/16 10:06 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: RowVsWade]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Bent Metal--In my opinion the Feds did a good job of getting them away from the location and isolated which minimized the collateral risk. There was a report about a sheriff in John Day that praised the group, that was where the group was headed I believe. I thought then that it was a trap but those knuckleheads were desperate for legitimacy and got sucked into the trap.

Finicum and most of the crew were unsavory. I think some of the unsavory ones were plants. One left before this went down.

Agree for most part, RvW.... I know Sheriff Ward tried to keep things together, met with Bundy and crew and tried several times for resolve. Not sure if he is the one your referring to.

#949361 - 01/29/16 10:38 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: Illahee]
RowVsWade Offline
River Nutrients

No the sheriff from John Day county I believe. He became "friends" and supported their cause. The sheriff praised them as patriots but was just BSing them. I'll be interested how the whole thing shakes out when the dust settles. There were a lot of shots and none came from the knuckleheads.

#949373 - 01/30/16 10:04 AM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: Illahee]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
I'd rather take your $250, and I'll donate $100 to a wounded veterans group, the rest will go in my ammo fund for next fall.

Indicted or out on bail...book it!

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#949386 - 01/30/16 11:13 AM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: Illahee]
The Trumpster Offline
Impeached X2

Loc: In exile at Mar-a-Lago
They won't indict her before the election as it will be seen as a political move. They won't indict after I get elected because I think hillary is a great lady.

"When you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything, grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything." –Donald Trump

#949396 - 01/30/16 01:07 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: Illahee]
RowVsWade Offline
River Nutrients

So $100 to wounded warriors is our bet Toff? Take it or leave it. A simple yes or no will suffice. Save us your long winded bullsh.it meant to get your mindless minions all frothed up. If justice is not served and the kunt isn't indicted I'll feel better sending the money to folks that have done something with their life.

Better keep buying all the 30-30 ammo you can there Cowboy...you know what they say about a fagg and his only rifle...

#949397 - 01/30/16 02:35 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: Illahee]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

No.

I offered you a $250 bet straight up...you sound pretty sure of yourself, so there it is.

Fish on...

Todd

#949406 - 01/30/16 03:58 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Originally Posted By: Hankster
Todd, it's pretty clear he said $100, take it or leave it.

hth

I can read just fine, shitferbrains...I already made him an offer, and that's the one he should take since he is so damned sure Hillary will be indicted or out on bail...then he can donate $250 to whatever organization he would like.

Fish on...

Todd

P.S. Feel free to remind him that I offered up a $250 bet repeatedly, just in case he didn't notice, too, Captain Obvious.

#949414 - 01/30/16 05:00 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: ]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

I keep reading about domestic terrorism charges, these self appointed patriots could be looking at long prison sentences, and never being able to own a gun for the rest of their lives.

#949416 - 01/30/16 05:04 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: Illahee]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

". . . and never being able to own a gun for the rest of their lives."

Poetic justice.

Page 15 of 27 < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 26 27 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Ben Scheele, gettnsnapper, Gottagofish, livn4fishn, rallymountain, stlhdr1, sumnerguy, XthericksterX
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 170 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 27837
Dan S. 16958
Sol Duc 15727
The Moderator 13941
Salmo g. 13394
eyeFISH 12606
STRIKE ZONE 11969
Dogfish 10878
ParaLeaks 10363
Jerry Garcia 9013
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63785 Topics
645443 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |