Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 8 of 11 < 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#947151 - 01/14/16 10:43 AM Re: I bet you pole smokers are still blind? [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Sounds like your skin is thinner than obummer's. You know as I do what I said is the truth according to Sol that was posted on this public board. It seems you can dish chit out but can't take it, Stop being a cunny and buck up.

- Albert Einstein.

#947156 - 01/14/16 11:03 AM Re: I bet you pole smokers are still blind? [Re: ]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline
My Area code makes me cooler than you

The Indian looked down and back up.

"It's steaming"' he said.

"He must have been here recently".

The woman on the horse felt a warming sensation between her legs.

"The legend of Stam rides on", she whispered quietly to herself.

#947183 - 01/14/16 12:42 PM Re: I bet you pole smokers are still blind? [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
I think Stam's kind of a dick, but he's not racist wink

I've been in the steelhead community for 40 years, I know a racist when I see one. Also known Stam for going on ten years or so.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#947186 - 01/14/16 12:49 PM Re: I bet you pole smokers are still blind? [Re: ]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline
My Area code makes me cooler than you

TOP DEFINITION from the Urban Dicktionaireee

racist

If you're a white man, this is what you are. It doesn't even matter if your wife is black and you have an adopted child from India, or how many black friends you have, somehow you're going to end up being a racist according to how the media portrays the white man as "racist whities".

All of this is funny because the white man is the one that is stereotyped as being racist, which is hypocrisy at its best. It's racist to assume that white men are racists.

If you don't get offended by racial insults, then you're apparently racist too, but an actual racist would get offended by it. When you hear a certain word too much (I'm sure we've all heard "cracka" hundreds of times thanks to standup comedy) then you become desensitized to it.

Well, that and the words white people get called sound stupid or non-offending. "cracker" came from cracking whips. Indiana Jones cracked whips too, and he was a badass. "honkey" sounds like some kind of gigantic sandwich, and "white boy" makes you seem like the lone white kid in breakdance movies that stands out amongst the other races and white kids. Most people only really think of rednecks when they think of "white trash" so they don't get offended by it if they're not rednecks.

#947193 - 01/14/16 01:00 PM Re: I bet you pole smokers are still blind? [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: stam
As usual, I have zero idea of what you're talking about, but keep going....you've got me interested now.

And remember, it's your story, tell it however you like. thumbs

Originally Posted By: Hankster
C'mon, Stam.

Is you is or is you ain't a racist?

Slo Dunce said he isn't hiding the fact he's a racist POS. In fact, he's kinda proud of himself for being open about it.

It's not even hate...it's disrespect. I cant think of anyone I hate. The Black Males in this country have to step up to the plate and care for their spawn.And the Blk females need to stop breeding when we have to pay for it...if they can afford to have Kids, do so. One of my dear friends that I met working at Union Bay Sports wear is a great Black family man. He is the best H.S Coach in the state. He is the BB Coach at Ranier H.S..Mike Bethea. He has coached 15 players to division one B.B. Many of his players went high in the first round of the NBA. I would on occasion help him at practice if he was short handed. He was in my Wedding. I could call him at 3am to help me move a body. lol Actually I would never implicate any of my friends in any illegal activity. Now if someone killed a family member I would probably Hate them forever. Just so were clear this isn the guy at the bar saying I have black friend B.S. I think it's just a matter of time that Mike is scooped up for a coaching position at a decent program. He turned down a job at Boise State at one time, not a head or assistance Coach but something other, he turned it down.

P.S There are many fine black folks. I just happen to go by the content of their character not so much skin color. Are reception was at Saltys and our first dance was Marvin Gaye " Let's get it on" thumbs

Edited by Sol Duc (01/14/16 01:05 PM)

- Albert Einstein.

#947195 - 01/14/16 01:08 PM Re: I bet you pole smokers are still blind? [Re: ]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Loc: Sky River(WA) Clearwater(Id)
WTF is going on here!!!!!! We are nearing End Times.... stock market is tanking, housing market is collapsing, the Hoh river is swarming with Fly Heads, bigfoot is urinating in our most pristine aquifers and you guys are bitching about who's a bigger racist.......!???

#947196 - 01/14/16 01:10 PM Re: I bet you pole smokers are still blind? [Re: ]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Loc: Sky River(WA) Clearwater(Id)
BTW, Sol Duc..........your still a racist grin

#947197 - 01/14/16 01:11 PM Re: I bet you pole smokers are still blind? [Re: Sol Duc]
Piper
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Sol Duc
The Black Males in this country have to step up to the plate and care for their spawn.And the Blk females need to stop breeding when we have to pay for it...if they can afford to have Kids, do so.

When you generalize an entire race of people with statements like that, you come across as a racist.... I hope you're smart enough to realize where you are going wrong, otherwise I'm just wasting keystrokes...

you could've said "the underprivileged inner city dwellers" and you would not have been racist because you would be including the other races that also live along side the blacks in the inner city and that also have the same issues...

#947198 - 01/14/16 01:12 PM Re: I bet you pole smokers are still blind? [Re: Todd]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: Todd
I think Stam's kind of a dick, but he's not racist wink

I've been in the steelhead community for 40 years, I know a racist when I see one. Also known Stam for going on ten years or so.

Fish on...

Todd

I don't know if he is or not, I was just bringing up a spat that Stam and Sol Had. And for some reason Stam suddenly has selective memory which is likely defense mechanism. I have ZERO doubt he knows exactly what I'm talking about. This is my last post on this, Stam can have the last word.

- Albert Einstein.

#947200 - 01/14/16 01:16 PM Re: I bet you pole smokers are still blind? [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: Piper
The Black Males in this country have to step up to the plate and care for their spawn.And the Blk females need to stop breeding when we have to pay for it...if they can afford to have Kids, do so.

When you generalize an entire race of people with statements like that, you are a racist....

I hope you're smart enough to reallize where you are going wrong, otherwise I'm just wasting keystrokes...

you could've said "the underprivileged inner city dwellers" and you would not have been racist because you would be including the other races that also live amongst the blacks...

P.C is not one of my strong points. Piper, did you know Black unwed births are at 72% ? Here is a link.
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/39993685/ns/he...d-mothers-rate/

PS: LIAR!!!!!!!!!!

This is my last post on this, Stam can have the last word.

Damn son. You're worse than Toff!!!!!

rofl

- Albert Einstein.

#947203 - 01/14/16 01:19 PM Re: I bet you pole smokers are still blind? [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
"Not PC" means racist about 95% of the time. The other 5% of the time it means dumbshit.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#947204 - 01/14/16 01:19 PM Re: I bet you pole smokers are still blind? [Re: ]
Piper
Unregistered

There you go again...

What about the white unwed rate in the inner city? what about the black unwed rate in the affluent neighborhoods?

#947206 - 01/14/16 01:20 PM Re: I bet you pole smokers are still blind? [Re: Bent Metal]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: Bent Metal
BTW, Sol Duc..........your still a racist grin

I hope your dick falls off. :>)

- Albert Einstein.

#947207 - 01/14/16 01:22 PM Re: I bet you pole smokers are still blind? [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

inner, outer, does it really matter in the scope of this epidemic?

- Albert Einstein.

#947209 - 01/14/16 01:26 PM Re: I bet you pole smokers are still blind? [Re: Todd]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: Todd
"Not PC" means racist about 95% of the time. The other 5% of the time it means dumbshit.

Fish on...

Todd

You found another code name. Next word will be Watermelon or something. lol

- Albert Einstein.

#947210 - 01/14/16 01:29 PM Re: I bet you pole smokers are still blind? [Re: Bent Metal]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: Bent Metal
WTF is going on here!!!!!! We are nearing End Times.... stock market is tanking, housing market is collapsing, the Hoh river is swarming with Fly Heads, bigfoot is urinating in our most pristine aquifers and you guys are bitching about who's a bigger racist.......!???

You're good at bringing levity to this board, you owe me a half dozen keyboards.

- Albert Einstein.

#947212 - 01/14/16 01:33 PM Re: I bet you pole smokers are still blind? [Re: Sol Duc]
Piper
Unregistered

if you don't think it matters than you really are a racist...

#947215 - 01/14/16 01:40 PM Re: I bet you pole smokers are still blind? [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Are you serious? I cant despise anyone now? Swing and a miss.

- Albert Einstein.

#947216 - 01/14/16 01:43 PM Re: I bet you pole smokers are still blind? [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: Piper

if you don't think it matters than you really are a racist...

Why don't you move to Ranier Valley, the houses are cheaper and you wouldn't have a 3 hour commute....giving you more time with your two fine Sons.

- Albert Einstein.

#947219 - 01/14/16 01:55 PM Re: I bet you pole smokers are still blind? [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Gawd you're dumb, I just mentioned it because it brought the house down. I love that song, too bad is Father killed him. frown

I wasn't comfortable with family and friends putting money in our pockets. eek

Edited by Sol Duc (01/14/16 01:58 PM)

- Albert Einstein.

Page 8 of 11 < 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Born2Boat, Dirk Mc Girk, Frankster, Oz-fish, starfisher
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 335 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645368 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |