THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 16 of 27 < 1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 26 27 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#949419 - 01/30/16 05:12 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge *** [Re: Salmo g.]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: Salmo g.
". . . and never being able to own a gun for the rest of their lives."

Poetic justice.

And America will be a safer place.

#949427 - 01/30/16 06:00 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: ]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: Hankster
Originally Posted By: Illahee

And America will be a safer place.

A safer America if you don't live in Chicago. Or Baltimore. Or NYC. Or any other city where the murder rate is going up

Ya but those criminals don't wrap up in the American flag and proclaim to be patriots.
And when apprehended they don't get felony domestic terrorist charges.

#949430 - 01/30/16 06:05 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: Illahee]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
You should try that.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#949432 - 01/30/16 06:16 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: ]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

The Chicago criminals don't get apprehended. They get dead.

So in your eyes they are the same?
Only extra special criminals get to be domestic terrorists and they get extra special sentences as well.

#949438 - 01/30/16 07:08 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: ]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

rolleyes

Sickahee, you're not at the top of my list of dumfuks, but you're catching up to the pack at the final turn.

Kinda funny you trying to defend right wing fucktards, just because they are right wing.
Keep digging Hank, you'll get there.
I've got to hand it to them, getting to be a terrorist while wrapped in the American flag ain't easy to do.
It takes a special kind of dumbfuk, nothing one would see in the intercity thug/murder.
My only hope is they don't see the light of day for 20 years, and never ever own a gun.

#949442 - 01/30/16 08:40 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: Illahee]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

You're a bulletin board terrorist, fagging out every thread with your bullsh!t.

#949443 - 01/30/16 08:40 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: ]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

Kinda funny you trying to defend right wing fucktards, just because they are right wing.

Two of the reasons you're gaining on the dumfuks pack is I never defended those dumfuk rednecks and you don't think the young punks with guns in Chicago and elsewhere terrorize their neighborhoods.

They're urban terrorists, dumfuk.

Can you show where anyone of them has been charged and convicted of being a domestic terrorist?

#949464 - 01/31/16 10:40 AM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: Todd]
RowVsWade Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Island Time
Originally Posted By: Todd
No.

I offered you a $250 bet straight up...you sound pretty sure of yourself, so there it is.

Fish on...

Todd

Pusssy....

If you don't like our prices bring your wife down and we'll dicker.

#949466 - 01/31/16 11:19 AM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline

Get your prescriptions for bipolar disorder and Tourette's re-filled before you post anything else.

You had 10K posts as KKunt and over 12K as Banned Doucher. I don't know how many you have as some other nitwit besides those two.

If you change your user name, it doesn't reset your post count, you fuckin' retard.

#949471 - 01/31/16 11:37 AM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: ]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

Can you show where anyone of them has been charged and convicted of being a domestic terrorist?

There are people in Chicago who think some of them should be charged with domestic terrorism. They think that way because witnesses to murder are coerced into remaining silent and are afraid to testify. Would you consider that to be terrorism?

So calling it tampering with a witness doesn't work for you anymore?

#949480 - 01/31/16 01:58 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline

Way to go, Danny.

I don't know if that's gargling KKunt's balls, or wiping his mouth after he spewed his sh!t. What do you think?

In any case, we're all pleased with the way you stood by him after the surgery to have his Addadiktome reversed.

You're a true friend. thumbs

Just pointing out what a dumb cu.nt you are.

Not like it was a mystery around here anyway.

#949482 - 01/31/16 02:09 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: ]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

There are people in Chicago who think some of them should be charged with domestic terrorism.

They're closer to what's going on in Chicago and I can agree with them.

I look at witness tampering as paying someone to change their testimony in order to benefit the payer.

Threatening to kill them if they open their mouths about what they saw is coercion and an act of terror.

I believe people who take up arms against America are terrorists, but all this labeling of terrorists of things we don't like is total bu11sjit.
Arson and vandalism isn't terrorism, neither is witness tampering.

#949483 - 01/31/16 02:16 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline

Whoa, back-to-back dipshit posts.

Did you two asshats have a sleepover?

No - that's your wheelhouse, dicksmoker.

Always thinking about homo sh!t, aren't you?

#949495 - 01/31/16 03:33 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: ]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

Arson and vandalism isn't terrorism

If that's what you believe, you would have to believe the Hammonds should have never been prosecuted under the Antiterrorism and Effective Death Penalty Act.

Doesn't matter what I think, just lmao they got convicted on a law cooked up by Republicans to catch environmentalists.
Can't beat that irony.

#949507 - 01/31/16 04:23 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: ]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

Doesn't matter what I think, just lmao they got convicted on a law cooked up by Republicans to catch environmentalists.
Can't beat that irony.

You're right about it doesn't matter what you think.

You don't know anything about that law though. You should look it up and you'll see that it's not a law to catch environmentalists.

The first case I know of was the ELF cement and log truck burners.
Can you show a case that came before that one?

#949509 - 01/31/16 04:31 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: RowVsWade]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
Originally Posted By: RowVsWade
Originally Posted By: Todd
No.

I offered you a $250 bet straight up...you sound pretty sure of yourself, so there it is.

Fish on...

Todd

Pusssy....

Only a fuckin moronic right wing jerkoff would ignore a $250 bet, offer up a lame $100 bet, and then call me a pussy when I insist that he go for the $250 bet.

We already know there is exactly a zero percent chance of you winning the bet, so I can understand your reluctance to bet, but I want your money, and I want you to stand behind your brilliant prognostication, even if you won't.

Pussy...indeed.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#949515 - 01/31/16 05:16 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: ]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

The first case I know of was the ELF cement and log truck burners.
Can you show a case that came before that one?

Ah, now I see what you did wrong. You confused environmentalists with eco-terrorists. They're not the same animal.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domestic_terrorism_in_the_United_States

#949518 - 01/31/16 05:30 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: ]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

That doesn't explain how you got environmentalists and eco-terrorists mixed up.

You really know how to play dumbfuckery don't you.

Earth Liberation Front[edit]

Main article: Earth Liberation Front

The Earth Liberation Front has been classified as a top "domestic terror" threat in the United States by the Federal Bureau of Investigation since March 2001.[9]

#949523 - 01/31/16 05:46 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: ]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

No, dumfuk.

You haven't explained why you think they're environmentalists and not domestic terrorists.

The environmentalists are terrorists for the same reason the welfare cowboys are doing time for being found guilty of terrorism.
Who was in charge of the Justice Dept. in 2001?

#949525 - 01/31/16 06:15 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: ]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

Let's try it one more time and that's it.

Explain why you think they're environmentalists and not domestic terrorists. Be specific and avoid any comparisons to dumfuk rednecks.

I don't think the ELF or the Hammonds are terrorists, I do however think foster child rancher and the Bundys are in fact terrorists.
When you take up arms against America, your a fuking terrorist.
Back to the first, you can't say the ELF is a terrorist group, and then people who get convicted of doing the same crime are not.
So that's why the ELF and cowboys are terrorists, the Republicans said so.
The Republicans were in charge od the Justice Dept. in 2001, when the ELF was charged.

Page 16 of 27 < 1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 26 27 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Fish_Hunter14, George Montain, mochoman, RPetzold, Sparkey, steelheadfisher
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
2 registered (20 Gage, 1 invisible), 237 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 27837
Dan S. 16958
Sol Duc 15727
The Moderator 13941
Salmo g. 13394
eyeFISH 12606
STRIKE ZONE 11969
Dogfish 10878
ParaLeaks 10363
Jerry Garcia 9013
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63785 Topics
645440 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |