THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 24 of 27 < 1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#950816 - 02/12/16 09:59 AM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge *** [Re: Illahee]
Jabba The Cat Offline
Purr

Loc: Hank's Cat
I'm so glad this incident is over. Now Hankster can stop wanking it over Todd's posts and finally feed me a damn Rib Eye!

Meow! Feed me, Hankster!

#950842 - 02/12/16 11:54 AM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: Illahee]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
He's a pretend redneck, just like those jackasses at the bird refuge...they're just entitled welfare queens in shitkickers and ten gallon hats.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#950858 - 02/12/16 12:29 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: Illahee]
RowVsWade Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Island Time
Some of those fake rednecks are FBI plants.

If you don't like our prices bring your wife down and we'll dicker.

#950867 - 02/12/16 12:53 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: RowVsWade]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Loc: Tuleville
Originally Posted By: RowVsWade
Some of those fake rednecks are FBI plants.

#950877 - 02/12/16 01:30 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: Illahee]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
Good ol' Clive is a welfare millionaiire who has been sucking off the Gubmint teat for decades...his request should, and will be denied. Same for his welfare queen kids, they have plenty of land, animals, and houses to run thru before they need even more welfare to pay their way.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#950884 - 02/12/16 01:59 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: ]
CedarR Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Olympia, WA
Over thirty years ago, Edward Abbey threw these thoughts up against the test of time. Seems like they're holding up pretty well; especially, given recent events...

http://www.angelfire.com/mi/smilinks/environment.html

#950917 - 02/12/16 07:42 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: CedarR]
blackmouth Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: right place/wrong time
Originally Posted By: CedarR
Over thirty years ago, Edward Abbey threw these thoughts up against the test of time. Seems like they're holding up pretty well; especially, given recent events...

I read his speech and I have no doubt that his beliefs still have support from some 'environmentalists' however that would not necessarily make them right or wrong, they are simply the opinion of a man, a man whom many would consider to be troubled.

"So it goes." Kurt Vonnegut jr.

#950935 - 02/12/16 11:03 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: blackmouth]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

I'm glad there are constitutionalists, along with greenpeace organization's. I know that a lot of them are zealots but it does keep the Government and other contries in check and special interest at bay. Even Peta probably does some good things( not sure what) I'm just glad there are watch Dog groups out there.

It's kind of like a split congress, you have different People with different values and ideas.

I'm also glad that some gun owners exercise their rights to open carry. If we don't exercise our constitutional rights they tend to get swept under the rug. I don't open carry because I don't want the stress of doing it,I also like the element of surprise while CC.

Flame suit on. moose

Edited by Sol Duc (02/12/16 11:09 PM)

- Albert Einstein.

#950944 - 02/13/16 06:18 AM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: Sol Duc]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Loc: Sky River(WA) Clearwater(Id)
Originally Posted By: Sol Duc
I don't open carry because I don't want the stress of doing it,I also like the element of surprise while CC.

Flame suit on. moose

rofl Don't want the stress / element of suprise rofl It's going to suprise no one when you shoot your pecker off trying to unholster your piece.....

All kidding aside, I understand were your coming from

#950951 - 02/13/16 08:33 AM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: Illahee]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Holy fu.ck - what's going on in the world? I agree with Sol Duc here.

Maybe RICH is right - the end is near. rofl

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#950956 - 02/13/16 10:01 AM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: Illahee]
Excitable Bob Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: fuctifino
I am even finding I agree with Sol Duc! Yes PETA does good things, even if its only getting young ladies to take their cloths off.
Come on down where we can play
Come on down to my boat baby
Come on down we'll sail away.

#950967 - 02/13/16 12:12 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: Dan S.]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: Dan S.

Belive it or not I do have an open mind to a lot of things, with the exception of the 1st and 2nd amendment. My folks are both moderate conservatives, but have hard core fiscal values. They have a lot of gay friends..hell they winter in Palm Springs were there are tons of them.

Thanks for the belly laugh Dan, you've been on a tear recently. rofl

Edited by Sol Duc (02/13/16 12:15 PM)

- Albert Einstein.

#950968 - 02/13/16 12:18 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: Steelspanker
This is proof that even Sol Duc can learn...even from the dark side.

BTW, wrt "I'm glad there are constitutionalists"

Let's hope that the next time some "constitutionalists" decide to take over a bird refuge, they at least read the friggin constitution first.

10-4 They picked the wrong place in the wrong state.

- Albert Einstein.

#950969 - 02/13/16 12:23 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: Sol Duc]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Originally Posted By: Sol Duc
Originally Posted By: Dan S.

Belive it or not I do have an open mind to a lot of things, with the exception of the 1st and 2nd amendment. My folks are both moderate conservatives, but have hard core fiscal values. They have a lot of gay friends..hell they winter in Palm Springs were there are tons of them.

Thanks for the belly laugh Dan, you've been on a tear recently. rofl

I think we've just proven that nobody here is an asshole all the time, and we're not all that different.

Well, except KK.

smile

#950989 - 02/13/16 02:40 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: Dan S.]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Roger! I sent a private message to Stam yesterday so were cool now. That's not my first apology PM to members here. Most of us have said stuff that was over the top, even for the DS.

- Albert Einstein.

#950996 - 02/13/16 02:55 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: Illahee]
Dan S. Offline

I've done it.

Chances are, I'll have to do it again, as I've been known to let my mouth run faster than my brain runs.

Fact is, if you've been on the DS long enough, you've said some stupid sh!t you probably shouldn't have - if not, you're not a DS veteran like the regulars here.

#951376 - 02/16/16 08:13 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: Illahee]
Dan S. Offline

Shut up, old man, before I send you off to another year of physical therapy.

#951379 - 02/16/16 08:35 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: Illahee]
Dan S. Offline

smile

#951381 - 02/16/16 08:46 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: Illahee]
Dan S. Offline

My temper is short, so you'd better be worried you geriatric goat poker.

#951383 - 02/16/16 09:22 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: ]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
Originally Posted By: Banned User
and short............really short..........

So..........

I ain't too worried.

smile

Careful. He'll just punch you in the Schlong.

Oh wait - my bad. Sorry about your luck KK. grin

Page 24 of 27 < 1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Swifty27
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (Carcassman), 1160 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13525
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63781 Topics
645406 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |