Three Rivers Marine

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#952453 - 03/01/16 07:03 PM Re: Bigfoot investigation. ***** [Re: ]
JTD Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Browns Point,Wa. USA

The period at the end of the thread title is the most definitive entry. It made me smile the first time I read it and each time that I've seen it since.

If Rich has a sense of humor, hopefully that was intentional.
In the legend of King Arthur, the Fisher King was a renowned angler whose errant ways caused him to be struck dumb in the presence of the sacred chalice. I am no great fisherman, and a steelhead is not the covenant of Christ, but with each of these fish I am rendered speechless.

#952457 - 03/01/16 07:49 PM Re: Bigfoot investigation. [Re: ]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Loc: Sky River(WA) Clearwater(Id)

#952463 - 03/01/16 09:23 PM Re: Bigfoot investigation. [Re: ]
eugene1 Offline
Spawner

Loc: out there...
Originally Posted By: Steelspanker
The key bigfoot witness in that video looks totally baked. Probably some killer bud smuggled in from Everett. That shitt will mess you up like that.

Good catch, I also thought the anglo news fellow was a bit sketchy? Something odd about his eyes?

Hope Rich can look into it.

#952527 - 03/02/16 02:32 PM Re: Bigfoot investigation. [Re: eugene1]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline
My Area code makes me cooler than you

#953019 - 03/08/16 12:43 PM Re: Bigfoot investigation. [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
NOFISH Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Olalla, WA
I'm going to see what runswithwolves looks like nekkid:

Attachments
12806216_10207660451083731_3688182933641313861_n.jpg

Damn Stam!
Remember, Ask yourself "What would Stam do?" smile

#953035 - 03/08/16 03:13 PM Re: Bigfoot investigation. [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

I know the guy that puts that on "Matthew Johnson". Believe it or not he is a Clinical Phsycoligist at Western State Mental Hospital.

What's even more shocking is that he holds that position and his point of view related to the Bigfoot topic might be stranger than mine. His research area down in Southern Oregon " SOHA", has interdimensional portholes "stargates" which open infront of witnesses regularly. Numerous individuals have come forward as witnesses. What's interesting is that witnesses tend to not agree about what the "porthole" represents, but they never even question it's actual existence.

Witnesses that have seen it all describe the same thing. The sky is redish and you can clearly see another world, two small huminoid beings appear to guard the entrance to the opening, if you shine a light on the porthole it closes and if you walk twards it, it closes.

I don't go to Bigfoot conferences anymore, I don't need learn that Bigfoot is some strange shait, because I already know it. When it comes to Bigfoot it's to your advantage to be aware but stupid to go after them.

#953037 - 03/08/16 03:17 PM Re: Bigfoot investigation. [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Sounds like you're starting to doubt BF.

- Albert Einstein.

#953038 - 03/08/16 03:20 PM Re: Bigfoot investigation. [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

It's really too bad that most people and even 95% of people who go in search of Bigfoot, truely have no clue "what" this thing is. If they did know it would change their outlook on everything and even the way they live their lives in most cases.

#953039 - 03/08/16 03:40 PM Re: Bigfoot investigation. [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

You can't doubt reality. Once you get a true understanding about them and you keep yourself honest with yourself, an entire new understanding of our world begins to materialize. Bigfoot is merely a doorway into the true understanding of this world and humanities true existence. The truth is each of us already knows it but we are not aware that we already have the knowledge. Just as each of us have always instinctually been aware of the presence/existance of Bigfoot via our subconcious. Bigfoot has been a part of our existence for the past 12,000 to 20,000 years, over time we have interacted with them less and less.

Native Americans had regular interaction with them up until white contact.

Bigfoot has its own set of rules and laws, what these laws are I don't know, but it is pretty clear that they are not to interact with humans and to stay hidden. They tend to behave as if someone is always watching them.

#953040 - 03/08/16 03:46 PM Re: Bigfoot investigation. [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

I honestly believe that Bigfoot originated from " the seed of Cain".

Cain was not from Adams seed.

Genisis 3:15 has all the answers.

Edited by RICH G (03/08/16 03:56 PM)

#953047 - 03/08/16 04:24 PM Re: Bigfoot investigation. [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

"Bigfoot has its own set of rules and laws"

rofl rofl rofl

- Albert Einstein.

#953054 - 03/08/16 05:52 PM Re: Bigfoot investigation. [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

They behave as if they have "rules,laws".

The Bible explains Giants and their origins, so does ancient Greece.

Once the results in the DNA study started to become clearer, the Bible was the logical place to go for answers.

The DNA revealed Bigfoot was the result of hybridization between modern human females and an unknown male propigator. The hybridization events occurred between 12,000 and 20,000 years ago and was tracked to specific regions and specific Haplo groups traced by the female lianige. There where multiple events in multiple locations\continents roughly around the same time period which resulted in the same hybrid species distributed around the globe due to a mass hybridization event globally.

Really only the Bible makes sense, book of Enoch gets even deeper into it.

#953055 - 03/08/16 05:53 PM Re: Bigfoot investigation. [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

These things have DNA as diverse as ours, and very strange.

#953057 - 03/08/16 06:05 PM Re: Bigfoot investigation. [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
And the herring spins................

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#953063 - 03/08/16 06:27 PM Re: Bigfoot investigation. [Re: ]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Here comes the part Bigfeets developed gmo seed.....

#953068 - 03/08/16 06:34 PM Re: Bigfoot investigation. [Re: ]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Yup.......Hank beats Rich to the punch.......

#953218 - 03/10/16 03:55 PM Re: Bigfoot investigation. [Re: ]
gooybob Offline
Spawner

Loc: Tacoma
How in the hell did you get to be a cop? Where were you a cop? In OZ? The truth is that all of this is total BS along with your distorted political views. I doubt you solved any crimes. The only crime here is that you somehow fooled someone into hiring you as a cop. You and some of your cronies are very scary Rich. Bigfoot is a figment of your imagination. There is not ONE stitch of proof that it exists. Why? Because it doesn't exist. Even the famous video made years ago in Northern California was a hoax as testified by one of the original tricksters. Get a grip and please stay out of law enforcement. One more thing, the money spent chasing strange noises and moonlit shadows could be better spent rehabbing land that has been over used or for reforestation.

#953233 - 03/10/16 07:28 PM Re: Bigfoot investigation. [Re: Sol Duc]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: Sol Duc

"Bigfoot has its own set of rules and laws"

rofl rofl rofl

- Albert Einstein.

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
free time, greenlayoid, Kokanee Kids, Lisa Tyree, SpinyRay
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 757 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14489
Salmo g. 13526
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63783 Topics
645428 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |