Originally Posted By: Bent Metal
I wish we could all walk on water..... rofl

I'll teach you this year on the Skoke, when the browns start rising,

- Albert Einstein.

#952610 - 03/03/16 10:46 AM Re: I'm gonna vote for Trump [Re: erikj]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
After watching Willard's attack speech this morning I cannot wait to hear Trumpster Fire's response here in a few...I suspect it will be a calm, measured, logical, and fact-based response, as all of his are.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#952618 - 03/03/16 11:59 AM Re: I'm gonna vote for Trump [Re: erikj]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
Well, that was a 55 minute rhetorical exercise with zero substance and policy, again...how long will Trump make empty promises until his sycophants finally ask for something substantive?

Never, is my prediction.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#952619 - 03/03/16 12:00 PM Re: I'm gonna vote for Trump [Re: erikj]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline
My Area code makes me cooler than you

Obama's going on 8 years.

Why the rush?

#952621 - 03/03/16 12:07 PM Re: I'm gonna vote for Trump [Re: Todd]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

Rude, crude and empty blather, kinda like being here.

#952629 - 03/03/16 01:15 PM Re: I'm gonna vote for Trump [Re: ]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

Clown on clown is very entertaining, this might top McCane and taterhead.

#952790 - 03/05/16 11:37 AM Re: I'm gonna vote for Trump [Re: erikj]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

#952795 - 03/05/16 04:46 PM Re: I'm gonna vote for Trump [Re: 5 * General Evo]
erikj Offline
Spawner

Guessing he has ties to the mob. I'm good with it.

#953734 - 03/15/16 07:28 PM Re: I'm gonna vote for Trump [Re: erikj]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Toad, I would be very afraid if I were you. This Trump train is gaining speed at a rate that both sides didn't see coming. Cruz will end up endorsing him in the end. Billary is a cold hard unlikeable Kunt who is in deep chit with the feds. I will bet you a hundred dollars right now that Trump will be # 45. Put your money were your mouth is, what you say?

- Albert Einstein.

#953736 - 03/15/16 07:44 PM Re: I'm gonna vote for Trump [Re: Sol Duc]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Loc: Sky River(WA) Clearwater(Id)
Originally Posted By: Sol Duc
Toad, I would be very afraid if I were you. This Trump train is gaining speed at a rate that both sides didn't see coming. Cruz will end up endorsing him in the end. Billary is a cold hard unlikeable Kunt who is in deep chit with the feds. I will bet you a hundred dollars right now that Trump will be # 45. Put your money were your mouth is, what you say?

Duc calling out Toff!? Why does this sound like so many of your other predictions? And how do we know the results will be any different? rofl I like your swag there, Ducster......

#953738 - 03/15/16 07:52 PM Re: I'm gonna vote for Trump [Re: Bent Metal]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

People are pissed he is bringing out first time voters young and old that do not want any insiders. He's playing the roll of Bad Cop and this is lighting a fire under the right and independents. I could even see a landslide if Trump pulls off N.Y. I would rather have Cruz, but this country will never vote for a religious zealot conservative. Those days are gone. Hell, I coined the phrase swag. beer

- Albert Einstein.

#953741 - 03/15/16 07:59 PM Re: I'm gonna vote for Trump [Re: erikj]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Trump is doing a great job fear mongering to the masses. Especially scared, angry white dudes. The hispanic and black votes will allude him and cost him election. I won't support someone that plays on the ideology that our country is a pos, and the only way out is through him. F' that.

I like that he's awakened alot of people and brought to light alot of issues, him and Sanders......

#953749 - 03/15/16 08:31 PM Re: I'm gonna vote for Trump [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Thanks for the info. thumbs

- Albert Einstein.

#953752 - 03/15/16 08:45 PM Re: I'm gonna vote for Trump [Re: Bent Metal]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Trump is doing a great job fear mongering to the masses. Especially scared, angry white dudes. The hispanic and black votes will allude him and cost him election. I won't support someone that plays on the ideology that our country is a pos, and the only way out is through him. F' that.

I like that he's awakened alot of people and brought to light alot of issues, him and Sanders......

Fear mongering? Has your head been in the sand? These rags heads just killed 14 in Cali. Fort Hood. Build that MFR fence now, or do you want to end up like Europe with a revolving door. Document every mfr illegal messican trespasser and send them packing, let them do it the legal way. Do you even know how many of them phuggers have abused our social services? Or how many have killed our citizens by driving drunk or their gang banging ways. Thousands of Americans have been killed by these scum bags. Spent sounds like a bleeder, you probably support anchor babies too, huh? How about we adopt the same rules as Mexico has on immigration. I think you know how strict theirs are.

- Albert Einstein.

#953754 - 03/15/16 09:20 PM Re: I'm gonna vote for Trump [Re: Sol Duc]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Fear mongering? Has your head been in the sand? These rags heads just killed 14 in Cali. Fort Hood. Build that MFR fence now, or do you want to end up like Europe with a revolving door. Document every mfr illegal messican trespasser and send them packing, let them do it the legal way. Do you even know how many of them phuggers have abused our social services? Or how many have killed our citizens by driving drunk or their gang banging ways. Thousands of Americans have been killed by these scum bags. Spent sounds like a bleeder, you probably support anchor babies too, huh? How about we adopt the same rules as Mexico has on immigration. I think you know how strict theirs are.

Did you just get back from a Trump rally? Did he tell you about all the syphilis infested thugs coming across the border?

Your the fukin anchor baby...... when your mom dropped your ass you always landed on your head.

If you think any of these clowns are good for this country, then your seriously misguided. It's a matter of voting for the lesser of two evils.

#953774 - 03/15/16 11:49 PM Re: I'm gonna vote for Trump [Re: Bent Metal]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Insults when you cant put up a cogent rebuttal , I'm pegging you as a limp wristed libdick. I have no doubt you would go down on Hillary in a New York second. eek

- Albert Einstein.

#953808 - 03/16/16 11:06 AM Re: I'm gonna vote for Trump [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

I'm not that mean Chuck. laugh

- Albert Einstein.

#953811 - 03/16/16 11:38 AM Re: I'm gonna vote for Trump [Re: ]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: stam

It's almost like Trump is a Democrat and wants Hillary or Bernie to win.

Run for Pres on a whim and to get some attention.. then realize that some people will follow anyone, anywhere, then get serious about it...win some states, gain some steam, make noise but ultimately lose the nomination, (because not all Republicans are retarded) run as a third party, divide the Republicans even further...

...elect the Democrat again. It's a genius move when people were finally turning against the Democrats.

SloD, I'll take your hundy.

Well wasn't he a registered Democrat like 8 years ago?
I think his real plan is to completely destroy what's left of the GOP, and it seems to be working.

#953813 - 03/16/16 12:23 PM Re: I'm gonna vote for Trump [Re: erikj]
Carcassman Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Olema,California,Planet Earth
Wouldn't the GOP be smart enough to figure out they're being played for fools?

Page 17 of 33 < 1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 32 33 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
3Gonads, herm
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (steely slammer), 1107 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13520
eyeFISH 12766
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63773 Topics
645292 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |