Three Rivers Marine

Page 100 of 103 < 1 2 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#954772 - 03/27/16 08:25 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Sol Duc]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Interesting read from Pete to Russell.

BOCA RATON, Fla. -- Back in January, Seattle Seahawks head coach Pete Carroll laid out his offseason plan for Russell Wilson: It was time to go to quarterback school.

Wilson's continued development was probably the most encouraging aspect of the 2015 season. He led the NFL in passer rating (110.1), set career highs in completion percentage (68.1) and yards per attempt (8.3) and finished the year on a 24 touchdown/one interception tear.

After seeing Wilson make great strides as a pocket passer, Carroll said the next step was to really help him understand what defenses were trying to do against him. On Wednesday at the owners' meetings, Carroll expanded on that thought.

"It's always the right time to keep growing, but I just think he has come the furthest, and he knows the most, and he is most aware, and he has the benefit of the five years of putting things together," Carroll said. "I think his vision will be even more broadened and receptive to what is going on in the game. There's nothing that Russell can't handle, so I need to creatively keep coming up with ways, as we all do as coaches, to keep pressing him forward so that he can understand more about the game so that he can function at the highest level he can function at.

"There is nothing holding him back -- work ethic, he has the smarts, the mentality and the physical makeup to do whatever you can do in this game. We just need to keep pressing ahead in that regard so he can totally command all aspects of the game."

Wilson is only 27 years old. And while much of the offseason discussion has been about the offensive line, the truth is that as long as the quarterback is healthy and the defense is intact, the Seahawks will be in the mix to make a Super Bowl run.

The Seahawks are 46-18 in the regular season since Wilson became the starter. They have made the playoffs all four years, reached the Super Bowl twice and won it once.

Individually, Wilson has made the Pro Bowl three times, but Carroll is quick to point out that he likely has not yet peaked as a quarterback.

"I don’t think he’s going to make it this year," Carroll said. "I think he’s got a few more years. It’s hard for you guys to realize it, but you go back to Aaron [Rodgers], he didn’t play for a long time. He was watching the game, watching [Brett] Favre play, and then it took him some years to get going, and he’s like year nine, year 10 or whatever the heck he is now. But he’s played a lot of years. Russell is just trying to get into it, so I think there is more football for him to understand, there’s more for him to command, and we are going to keep going for it. We can’t talk to him now... so this is kind of a dead period for growth. But when we get him back in there, we are going to get after it."

Edited by Sol Duc (03/27/16 08:26 PM)

- Albert Einstein.

#954855 - 03/28/16 02:54 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: ]
ReefSkunk
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Hankster

Check your calendar, Slo Dunce.

If you screwed up on the Tahoe thing you probably screwed up on when you're supposed to be heading to your gay rodeo too.

How many times do we have to ask you faggots to keep your date night plans off the board?

#954871 - 03/28/16 08:47 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Roto rooter is the name, just flush reefer's colon down his butt hole. grin

- Albert Einstein.

#954898 - 03/29/16 07:59 AM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Sol Duc]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline
My Area code makes me cooler than you

#954906 - 03/29/16 11:40 AM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Nice to see some of my ex's still looking good. thumbs

- Albert Einstein.

#954975 - 03/30/16 11:20 AM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Sol Duc]
dwatkins Offline
I'm Idaho!

sure fuk face. copalis crutch lol.. nice job ben over

#955005 - 03/30/16 03:12 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Sol Duc]
ReefSkunk
Unregistered

Hank just let Twatkins out of the sex dungeon so she's a little bitchy this morning.

#955019 - 03/30/16 05:34 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

- Albert Einstein.

#955155 - 04/01/16 01:46 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Sol Duc]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
I just heard that the Hawks and Chris Clemons are about to come to terms.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#955157 - 04/01/16 02:23 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Sol Duc]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

#955171 - 04/01/16 09:12 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Clemons was very underrated in his time with the Seahawks.

If Pete Carroll became coach sooner and acquired a younger Clemons.

Clemons would have been a Pro-Bowler as a LEO.

Clemons first step was unbelievably fast!

There's a good chance he might not make the team.

Edited by Sol Duc (04/01/16 09:34 PM)

- Albert Einstein.

#955185 - 04/02/16 02:37 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: 5 * General Evo]
dwatkins Offline
I'm Idaho!

pay hank

#955280 - 04/04/16 06:36 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: dwatkins]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Would love to see the Hawks use their first pick on this guy. thumbs

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2016/profiles/robert-nkemdiche?id=2555336

- Albert Einstein.

#955409 - 04/07/16 10:37 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Sol Duc]
Steelheadman Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Poulsbo, WA,USA
Schneider admits its tough finding offensive linemen. About time he broke his silence on this topic.

John Schneider blames college passing offenses for lack of pro ready O linemen

#955413 - 04/07/16 11:35 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Steelheadman]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Then why have the Hawks led the NFL in rushing the last two years straight. We have some good run blockers, pass protection is another story. Russ makes up for the lack of protection with his brains and wheels.

- Albert Einstein.

#955466 - 04/09/16 08:33 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Sol Duc]
stonefish Offline
King of the Beach

Loc: Carkeek Park
Ryan Clady to the Jets.....

#955478 - 04/10/16 08:04 AM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: stonefish]
Steelheadman Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Poulsbo, WA,USA
Originally Posted By: stonefish
Ryan Clady to the Jets.....

Crap!

Looks like the Hawks are not going to make any more moves to bolster their thin offensive line. Probably trade down in the draft and pick some more defensive linemen and Cable will spend all season trying to teach them zone blocking techniques. I blame coaches like Mike Leach passing and not running. There got to be some offensive linemen in the draft. Did Garnett from Stanford declare from the draft? Time for Schneid to get off the pot!

#955511 - 04/10/16 06:20 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: Chuck S.
Originally Posted By: Sol Duc
Then why have the Hawks led the NFL in rushing the last two years straight. We have some good run blockers, pass protection is another story. Russ makes up for the lack of protection with his brains and wheels.

obviously has a hell of a lot more to offer the world than your stupid ass.

Still butt sore cluck ?...sorry you were to short to compete in sports, that must have been terrible on your self esteem. Jesus wept.

- Albert Einstein.

#955512 - 04/10/16 06:23 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: stonefish]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Clady has a million miles on him,and can't stay healthy. After the draft and a couple FA signings we will be fine.

- Albert Einstein.

#955518 - 04/10/16 09:26 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Sol Duc]
ReefSkunk
Unregistered

I recall a photo of Sol Duc holding an upper Hoh buck steelhead. Bald, short, ugly. fat fu.ck is what I remember. The sort of dude that has to order a wife from Asia.

Page 100 of 103 < 1 2 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Chromeo, Colluvium, lat59, m wilson, phishkellar, TBJ
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (Excitable Bob), 1104 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645361 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |