Three Rivers Marine

Page 35 of 37 < 1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#992607 - 08/24/18 12:14 PM Re: Will the Sh#t ever hit the fan? ***** [Re: ]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Loc: Tuleville
PP Darkside Suicide rates are increasing due to the impending 11-11-18 Doomsday.

KK and Edgar both held hands and were last seen walking to the "sweat lodge" as they asked me to "make them go away forever".

They are now gone...and probably long since forgotten. Goats around the world (and Enumclaw) are resting a little bit easier these days.

Anyone else want their account nuked and all of their posts removed?

Just say the word to me in a PM. I won't even give you the common courtesy of a reach around before I nuke your account.

#992608 - 08/24/18 12:33 PM Re: Will the Sh#t ever hit the fan? [Re: ]
GoldDigger Offline
Returning Adult

What's up Parker? You seem awfully excited about killing off the active forum people. Someone piss in your Wheaties?

#992714 - 08/27/18 01:02 PM Re: Will the Sh#t ever hit the fan? [Re: GoldDigger]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Originally Posted By: GoldDigger
What's up Parker? You seem awfully excited about killing off the active forum people. Someone piss in your Wheaties?

Nope. At least not yet.

I finally get to do some house cleaning on 11-11-18.

Better dig up all the gold you can and while you can....

Tic.....

Toc......

Tic......

Toc......

#992730 - 08/27/18 08:45 PM Re: Will the Sh#t ever hit the fan? [Re: The Moderator]
GoldDigger Offline
Returning Adult

Originally Posted By: parker

Nope. At least not yet.

Tic.....Toc......Tic......Toc......

Never done anything inappropriate...and don't appreciate threats.

If you don't want the site to have any active members, or you're going
to shut the site down permanently on 11/8, just say so.

#992763 - 08/28/18 12:22 PM Re: Will the Sh#t ever hit the fan? [Re: ]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

#992789 - 08/28/18 03:01 PM Re: Will the Sh#t ever hit the fan? [Re: ]
Black Bart Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Adna
Nah ... Not Parker ... Hands are up and not at the low ready ....

#992999 - 08/31/18 05:10 PM Re: Will the Sh#t ever hit the fan? [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

"Nope. At least not yet.

Tic.....

Toc......

Tic......

Toc......"

You best not scrub the archives or censor this place or people like me will be gone and then no one will come here anymore. This place is good because its a free for all where people can say whatever they want, insults, conspiracy and nobody takes it too personal, not for very long anyways and they are better for any insults or ridicule they get directed at them.

#993003 - 08/31/18 06:02 PM Re: Will the Sh#t ever hit the fan? [Re: ]
Snake Pliskin Offline
Bead

Loc: Duvall
Awww...the old "gotta have gold" to survive angle. Rich, if the Sh#t ever hits the fan, instead of gold, you better have guns, friends, friends with guns, food stored and the knowledge of how to grow food, know how to hunt and fish, and know how to purify water.
That being said, I'm going to have dinner with basil, tomatoes, onions and jalapenos from my garden. And the rest I mentioned above? I got that too.
You can have my gold wedding ring from marriage #4...tell me how it spends at Wal-Mart or the Shell gas station.

Snake

#993056 - 09/03/18 01:20 AM Re: Will the Sh#t ever hit the fan? [Re: Snake Pliskin]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Five 1 ounce gold coins would come in handy to bribe Canadian Border patrols. Lot's of allies would be ideal. I couldn't imagine our armed forces EVER shooting at U.S citizens unless their were large black thug gangs doing what they do best. NBN.

Edited by Sol Duc (09/03/18 01:39 AM)

- Albert Einstein.

#993059 - 09/03/18 07:59 AM Re: Will the Sh#t ever hit the fan? [Re: Sol Duc]
Carcassman Online   content
River Nutrients

Loc: Olema,California,Planet Earth
You mean like at Kent State?? The students maliciously attacked the National Guard bullets with their bodies.

Edited by Carcassman (09/03/18 10:39 AM)

#993068 - 09/03/18 12:38 PM Re: Will the Sh#t ever hit the fan? [Re: ]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

#993187 - 09/06/18 12:02 PM Re: Will the Sh#t ever hit the fan? [Re: ]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Originally Posted By: RICH G
You best not scrub the archives or censor this place or people like me will be gone and then no one will come here anymore.

rofl

Seriously the funniest post I've read in a long time.

#993210 - 09/06/18 04:13 PM Re: Will the Sh#t ever hit the fan? [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

"Seriously the funniest post I've read in a long time."

Its good you have some humor. Obviously you do whatever you want but there is a lot of history on this BB, it would be a shame to censor it. I thought the DS was pretty much anything goes.

Can you let us in on what has changed?

#993227 - 09/06/18 07:51 PM Re: Will the Sh#t ever hit the fan? [Re: The Moderator]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

You best not scrub the archives or censor this place or people like me will be gone and then no one will come here anymore.

rofl

Plus one. lol

- Albert Einstein.

#993263 - 09/07/18 12:13 PM Re: Will the Sh#t ever hit the fan? [Re: ]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

11-11-18

End of Times

Fvck Q. I think you all need to be more worried about P.

Parker

rofl

#993405 - 09/10/18 07:49 PM Re: Will the Sh#t ever hit the fan? [Re: The Moderator]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA

rofl

lol wut? rofl

$1 says Rich has the "may I speak with your manager" haircut.

hillary

#993595 - 09/15/18 08:22 AM Re: Will the Sh#t ever hit the fan? [Re: ]
Krijack Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Tacoma
More and more the I am believing that the Democrats are no different than the Birthers. Obama was lawfully elected, they hated it, and spent the next 8 years trying to find a reason why the will of the American people should not be allowed. Now, we are facing at least another 2 years while the Democrats do the same. With the next Presidential election 2 years away, they would be much better suited to try to find a viable candidate. Trump did not so much win the election as Hillary lost. I voted for neither, but being in Washington I knew it would not matter. I would love to see a good choice running. Unfortunately, as is obvious from reading this posts, most Americans are like Todd and Shorty, or Rich and Sol Duc. Hyper focused on what the other side is doing to see what changes they can make to their own side. My kids are running in races today. They can hope the other side did not train or try to get the other side disqualified, or they can train and run the best they can. I can guarantee there is only one way they can get better and end up winning. This thread is a fun read to see which idiot is going to through out their parties wild stab at how they are going to get the other side next.

#993610 - 09/15/18 10:50 AM Re: Will the Sh#t ever hit the fan? [Re: Krijack]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Kinda snowflakey...but you do make some good points. thumbs

- Albert Einstein.

#993615 - 09/15/18 11:18 AM Re: Will the Sh#t ever hit the fan? [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Does every Kid get a first place trophy.

- Albert Einstein.

#993629 - 09/15/18 12:17 PM Re: Will the Sh#t ever hit the fan? [Re: ]
Krijack Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Tacoma
What I like about Cross country, at least on my kids team, is that improvement is almost as important as winning. It is understood that some people are just physically gifted. If you want to go to state or run varsity, you have to be the best. It is clear who the best runners are and that is what everyone aims for. But, at the same time, they give credit for getting better. My son, who is disabled, is fully accepted, even though every one knows he will not win the race. When he started he could barely run on lap around the track, but by the first race he was able to finish 2nd to last on a 2.2 mile race. His full 3 mile race he was around 34 minutes but by the end of the year he was running around 24 min. Still not fast, but a great improvement. It has helped him both physically and socially. Life is certainly not fair or as easy for him, but he knows that with hard work he can be as good or better than most others. His achievements in high school so far include a letter in Cross country, being sophomore home coming prince, student of the Month, and getting a 3.7 GPA.

Page 35 of 37 < 1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
m_ray, Str8nr
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (steely slammer), 199 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645368 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |