Page 32 of 33 < 1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#957958 - 05/27/16 06:10 PM Re: I'm gonna vote for Trump [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: WDFW X 1 = 0
Originally Posted By: AP a.k.a. Kaiser D
Any Trump supporters ready to bet yet? Despite all the talkers here, I had no takers months ago. Since then, Sol Duc said to "book it" and Sarah Palin came out with a strong endorement. Perhaps you are waiting for Rich G to confirm Trump will win? What else do you guys need to throw $100 on a Trump win? Who wants in?*

*Sol Duc and Evo are not eligible due to the fact they are known deadbeats that don't pay their debts. I will allow Nick D to participate but only because I think Skyguy will loan him the $100 when he loses. Hank the fat cat is also elligle because he paid me last time.

You want to take Republican's money?
Sounds about right.

Well played.... 9.6 lol

- Albert Einstein.

#957996 - 05/28/16 11:52 PM Re: I'm gonna vote for Trump [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Trump will have that place fumigated before he and his super model hottie Wife moves in. beer

- Albert Einstein.

#958012 - 05/29/16 06:54 PM Re: I'm gonna vote for Trump [Re: Sol Duc]
The Trumpster Offline
Impeached X2

Loc: In exile at Mar-a-Lago
Originally Posted By: Sky-Guy
If trump wins... It will be the first time in history , that a billionaire will move into a residence , that was vacated by a African American family.....

Not true, gentrification, or as I like to call it: economic progress, has been going on for some time.

Originally Posted By: Sol Duc
Trump will have that place fumigated before he and his super model hottie Wife moves in. beer

I also will be making a few cosmetic upgrades before I move in. Here is an artist's rendering of my ideas...

I'd like to give out a big thanks Sol Duc, RvW, WDFW=0, ericj and to all my other supporters on here who are of course too numerous to mention, for helping me win Washington State. Hankster, make sure you don't have a charter booked on June 7, so you can vote for me in California's Primary.

"When you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything, grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything." –Donald Trump

#958471 - 06/06/16 05:38 PM Re: I'm gonna vote for Trump [Re: erikj]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
If they are smarter than Trump they'll do what he apparently can't...which is shutthefuckup and stop stepping on his own dick, daily.

I'm guessing that they are no smarter, though, and will chime in with all the reasons how he's doing just great, and yell "Benghazi!!" a few times for good measure.

This election is shaping up to be a gigantic clownstomping...the landslide I have been predicting is getting steeper and faster every time Trump opens his mouth.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#958473 - 06/06/16 05:50 PM Re: I'm gonna vote for Trump [Re: Todd]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

This isn't a run for the White House, it's a running of the GOP off a big cliff.
Which is what the so richly deserve for getting in bed with the Teabaggers.

#958476 - 06/06/16 05:59 PM Re: I'm gonna vote for Trump [Re: Todd]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: Todd
If they are smarter than Trump they'll do what he apparently can't...which is shutthefuckup and stop stepping on his own dick, daily.

I'm guessing that they are no smarter, though, and will chime in with all the reasons how he's doing just great, and yell "Benghazi!!" a few times for good measure.

This election is shaping up to be a gigantic clownstomping...the landslide I have been predicting is getting steeper and faster every time Trump opens his mouth.

Fish on...

Todd

You're in for a rude awaking toad.

- Albert Einstein.

#958477 - 06/06/16 06:02 PM Re: I'm gonna vote for Trump [Re: Sol Duc]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

Fish on...

Todd

So there's a new fix for stupid?

#958480 - 06/06/16 06:46 PM Re: I'm gonna vote for Trump [Re: erikj]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Loc: Sky River(WA) Clearwater(Id)
Slo Dance, I told you and Flamester a year ago that it's over.....Billary will be smoking the remnants of Bills victory cigar.....agian... You are a few spermcells short of blue ballz. Pay Todd his hundy so we don't have to be subjected to his 20% off river closure clearances. If you pay early, maybe he'll throw in a free hat.

#958486 - 06/06/16 10:10 PM Re: I'm gonna vote for Trump [Re: Sol Duc]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Fish on...

Todd

Apparently I was wrong...his supporters aren't even as smart as him, and can't just shutthefuck up, either.

Fish on...

Todd

#958487 - 06/06/16 10:34 PM Re: I'm gonna vote for Trump [Re: Bent Metal]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: Bent Metal
Slo Dance, I told you and Flamester a year ago that it's over.....Billary will be smoking the remnants of Bills victory cigar.....agian... You are a few spermcells short of blue ballz. Pay Todd his hundy so we don't have to be subjected to his 20% off river closure clearances. If you pay early, maybe he'll throw in a free hat.

You have trouble in MYOB, you always been that way?

- Albert Einstein.

#958493 - 06/07/16 08:13 AM Re: I'm gonna vote for Trump [Re: erikj]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline
My Area code makes me cooler than you

Mr Trump,
Thanks for the stimulating night at the Miss USA Banquet.
This years class is such an intelligent group of young women.
The seats were great and the back stage pass really allowed me to experience what these women are made of.
Please tell the ladies thank you for opening up to a stranger.
Best of luck during the next 4 years,
WDFW=0

#958507 - 06/07/16 12:00 PM Re: I'm gonna vote for Trump [Re: ]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

Trump believes flip flops should be considered formal attire.

#958518 - 06/07/16 01:54 PM Re: I'm gonna vote for Trump [Re: erikj]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline

You mean thongs?

#958523 - 06/07/16 03:29 PM Re: I'm gonna vote for Trump [Re: erikj]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Remember when some very smart person said Newt Gingrich looked like "100 pounds of mashed potatos in a 50 pound sack"?

So does Trump.

Both funny, and true.

Fish on...

Todd

#958524 - 06/07/16 03:35 PM Re: I'm gonna vote for Trump [Re: erikj]
The Trumpster Offline
Impeached X2

Loc: In exile at Mar-a-Lago
Reminder to Hankster and all the other Californians to cast their vote for me today, vote early, vote often!

Make California great again!

"When you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything, grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything." –Donald Trump

#958529 - 06/07/16 05:52 PM Re: I'm gonna vote for Trump [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: WDFW X 1 = 0
Mr Trump,
Thanks for the stimulating night at the Miss USA Banquet.
This years class is such an intelligent group of young women.
The seats were great and the back stage pass really allowed me to experience what these women are made of.
Please tell the ladies thank you for opening up to a stranger.
Best of luck during the next 4 years,
WDFW=0

I hope you left a big tip.

- Albert Einstein.

#958532 - 06/07/16 06:41 PM Re: I'm gonna vote for Trump [Re: erikj]
BGR Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Marysville, WA

#958555 - 06/08/16 11:49 AM Re: I'm gonna vote for Trump [Re: erikj]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline

They all had a ball.

#958596 - 06/08/16 07:06 PM Re: I'm gonna vote for Trump [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

grin

- Albert Einstein.

#969314 - 12/02/16 09:04 PM Re: I'm gonna vote for Trump [Re: Todd]
erikj Offline
Spawner

Fish on...

Todd

doh

Edited by erikj (12/02/16 09:05 PM)

Page 32 of 33 < 1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
CHUBS
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 939 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13521
eyeFISH 12766
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63773 Topics
645302 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |