LURECHARGE!

THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#960991 - 07/17/16 09:13 AM You gotta have bal!s to be a cop in today's world.
RICH G
Unregistered

No other way to put it, it's amazing people care that deeply about their jobs and communities, to endure the type of stress they are by just showing up to work. I pray for them...

#960994 - 07/17/16 09:28 AM Re: You gotta have bal!s to be a cop in today's world. [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

Just watched this guy on TV blame Obama for this violence agianst cops because he has cut federal funding for community policing.

When has it ever taken money to repair relationships?? Thats is the dumbest thing I ever heard.

None of this is really the cops fault, they only do this job as they are taught to do it, the problem is truely in the operation policies and the training. The training is black and white, but people operate generally in one shade of gray or another.

#960997 - 07/17/16 10:10 AM Re: You gotta have bal!s to be a cop in today's world. [Re: ]
Kinetic Kwik Offline
Spawner

Loc: sum x wet,sum x dry WA 4 Life
Wake-n-bake morning?

#961025 - 07/17/16 09:57 PM Re: You gotta have bal!s to be a cop in today's world. [Re: ]
RowVsWade Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Island Time
I'll start feeling sorry for the cops when they quit acting as an armed revenue collector and start actively running down crime.

Also when the 2 scum bags that murdered Jack Yantis are brought to justice.

If you don't like our prices bring your wife down and we'll dicker.

#961028 - 07/17/16 11:10 PM Re: You gotta have bal!s to be a cop in today's world. [Re: RowVsWade]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

What do you suppose would happen if the Cops went on a wild cat strike? 95% are good.

- Albert Einstein.

#961031 - 07/18/16 06:48 AM Re: You gotta have bal!s to be a cop in today's world. [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

95% arnt good,. I had to speak up, not bad people but not honest either.

99% of the cops out there would never rat on another cop, no matter what,. That is why we are having this problem, not because they are all terrible people, it's because of their loyalty.

Let me ask you this,,,, why in 99% of the Justice department investigations do they end up doing nothing, finding cops did nothing bad. It's called the thin blue line. All law enforcement had an interest in protecting each other's image, it worked for decades but now they are no longer credible, the trust has eroded, problem is they don't have another playbook. They never figured the public would be smart enough to catch on.

#961033 - 07/18/16 07:11 AM Re: You gotta have bal!s to be a cop in today's world. [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

When have you ever seen a cop raise his hand, identify himself and then send his co-workers down the river???? I'm the only one, and you call me crazy... I'm an ex cop and I'm the only one I know who has done that.

That should scare you, that so much secrecy exists within our criminal justice system,. How come no prosecutors go after bad cops, and if they do its reluctantly. And generally nothing happens.

#961036 - 07/18/16 07:39 AM Re: You gotta have bal!s to be a cop in today's world. [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

He probably does, I've earned it....

#961045 - 07/18/16 10:12 AM Re: You gotta have bal!s to be a cop in today's world. [Re: ]
JTD Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Browns Point,Wa. USA
Originally Posted By: Banned User

Narcissistic personality disorder.....

That is ironic really coming from you.

"The things we dislike most in others are the characteristics we like least in ourselves."
In the legend of King Arthur, the Fisher King was a renowned angler whose errant ways caused him to be struck dumb in the presence of the sacred chalice. I am no great fisherman, and a steelhead is not the covenant of Christ, but with each of these fish I am rendered speechless.

#961050 - 07/18/16 11:02 AM Re: You gotta have bal!s to be a cop in today's world. [Re: ]
RowVsWade Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Island Time
Originally Posted By: RICH G
95% arnt good,. I had to speak up, not bad people but not honest either.

99% of the cops out there would never rat on another cop, no matter what,. That is why we are having this problem, not because they are all terrible people, it's because of their loyalty.

Let me ask you this,,,, why in 99% of the Justice department investigations do they end up doing nothing, finding cops did nothing bad. It's called the thin blue line. All law enforcement had an interest in protecting each other's image, it worked for decades but now they are no longer credible, the trust has eroded, problem is they don't have another playbook. They never figured the public would be smart enough to catch on.

100% Spot on. I worked for a local PD and found that the bad ones were really bad and the good ones kept their mouths shut, thereby tacitly lending their approval. If the good guys don't stand up they quit being good guys.

If you don't like our prices bring your wife down and we'll dicker.

#961051 - 07/18/16 11:17 AM Re: You gotta have bal!s to be a cop in today's world. [Re: RowVsWade]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

So which one were you?
Never mind, pass the hateraid.

#961061 - 07/18/16 01:11 PM Re: You gotta have bal!s to be a cop in today's world. [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

I have no inside information,,,. I'm an investigator I investigate for the answers I want. I figure [Bleeeeep!] out for myself, I form my own opinions based on the investigations I conduct. I use reason, available evidence, circumstances and logic to form opinions and theory nothing more.

if you would like I'd be willing to take money as an advisor, but it would have to be legit for tax purposes.

Things I'm qualified to advise on; legal matters, investments, survival, Bigfoot, bunkers, marksmanship, general counseling, most health issues and medical conditions, the truth.. and in life in generall.

what qualifications do I have?? Experience.. and whatever else I say. if you want a certificate I can make on on the internet.

I am picky and strict regarding the clients I take on, the application process is riggoris
So be ready for a long process if interested.

I'll tell ya strait up, chances are I'll give you bad advice if your committed to being a slave. I am also not responsible for any financial loss, death or injury related to my advice. i would not recognize any legal action brought agianst me anyways. Because I answer to a higher power not men.

#961062 - 07/18/16 01:12 PM Re: You gotta have bal!s to be a cop in today's world. [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

PM me if interested....

#961073 - 07/18/16 03:42 PM Re: You gotta have bal!s to be a cop in today's world. [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

Evo ,,,. Too angry I think, would not work..

It's true,,. It would be a waste of money to pay me, I have already vomited everything I know.

Shot myself in the foot on that one, think how rich I could have been....

#961086 - 07/18/16 08:28 PM Re: You gotta have bal!s to be a cop in today's world. [Re: ]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Loc: T-Town
Rich Gee... Lawyer, therapist, Doctor, Biologist, Life Coach all in one. You are the biggest phony/scam the world has ever known. Even if you got Redhook a job, converted KK to heterosexuality from beastiality, convinced Todd and wankster to become a mutes the rest of their lives, you would still be known as the biggest phony/scam. Since you are big with conspiracy theories... Here is mine. You must be trolling PP and the dark side because nobody can be that phuckin stooopid.

#961099 - 07/19/16 12:02 PM Re: You gotta have bal!s to be a cop in today's world. [Re: Streamer]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Loc: Tuleville
Originally Posted By: Streamer
Even if you got Redhook a job, converted KK to heterosexuality from beastiality, convinced Todd and wankster to become a mutes the rest of their lives, and got Paker to purchase his own boat and not fish with a guide, you would still be known as the biggest phony/scam.

Fixed that for you.

#961115 - 07/19/16 07:40 PM Re: You gotta have bal!s to be a cop in today's world. [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

how could I be a phoney scam,? I haven't asked for anything....

https://youtu.be/-2XodVkhAMA

Edited by RICH G (07/19/16 07:46 PM)

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Jose, sky
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (fp), 183 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645368 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |