THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#965622 - 10/07/16 10:47 PM What's Your Favorite Season?
cobble cruiser Offline
~B-F-D~

I've been away from the board for awhile but lurked off and on. This board used to be really fun but lately it feels like all we do around here is discuss fisheries politics. This is certainly a place for that and it's awesome to have all the bios, ex-bios, lawyers, fish junkies and such contributing on a regular basis. Can't deny the history we've made as a community here when it comes to "getting to the bottom of things" but man, I read Vedder's Kenai post and thought, a number of us appreciate pictures and the like and we used to really feed off of picture or question formats. Sitting here after my two year old just went down for the night and preparing myself for some time away from Meadow for a bit (to head up on an annual BC jaunt), I thought to start a thread, hopefully with some interest in the question. What is your favorite season and why? Fell free to explain in text or just portray your feeling in a picture of sorts.

Mine is without doubt, the fall. While every season brings its' charm, there is no other like the fall with its' brilliant colors, deadwood smells and ofcourse, the quarry. Fall salmon and steelhead are hard to beat for this guy... ofcourse it' means the eve of winter steelhead. wink

Edited by cobble cruiser (10/07/16 10:59 PM)

#965625 - 10/08/16 07:07 AM Re: What's Your Favorite Season? [Re: cobble cruiser]
Dave Vedder Offline
Reverend Tarpones

Loc: West Duvall
I'm with you Danny, except now that I am into bird hunting there are simply not enough days. Not even close.

Edited by Dave Vedder (10/08/16 07:14 AM)

#965629 - 10/08/16 08:23 AM Re: What's Your Favorite Season? [Re: cobble cruiser]
Jerry Garcia Offline

Loc: everett
When I lived in southwest Idaho a lifetime ago my favorite season was fall(sept, oct) 28 degree mornings with sunny 65 degree days with river trout hungry with the winter coming on. Now my favorite season is August/Sept hunting coho on the beaches of Whidbey. Never been much of a picture taker.

Growing old ain't for wimps
Lonnie Gane

#965637 - 10/08/16 09:16 AM Re: What's Your Favorite Season? [Re: Jerry Garcia]
fp Offline
Old Duffer

Loc: Hoquiam,WA.USA
At my age and health every day is my favorite season.

Actually August through October is the one for me.

fp

#965647 - 10/08/16 10:54 AM Re: What's Your Favorite Season? [Re: cobble cruiser]
stonefish Online   content
King of the Beach

Loc: Carkeek Park
I wish every month was either September or October....November ain't bad either.
SF

#965674 - 10/08/16 02:52 PM Re: What's Your Favorite Season? [Re: cobble cruiser]
ReefSkunk
Unregistered

April for me. Springers and the hottest steelhead of the year.

#965729 - 10/08/16 11:17 PM Re: What's Your Favorite Season? [Re: cobble cruiser]
ColeyG Offline
Ranger Danger

Loc: AK
If I were King for a day I'd re-order the seasons as follows:

1. Fall
2. Fall
3. Spring
4. Fall

Funny Danny, after seeing your reply in Dave's Kenai thread I'd thought of asking you why you weren't knee deep in a BC steelhead stream. Glad to know you'll get some time there again this fall. I've been away too long. Say hi to a few big ones for me will ya.

Hope you are digging the daddy role. Turns out two is a lot more work than one. Not much fishing time for me these days, but I've tried to make up for lack of quantity with quality and am trying to make the most out of limited opportunities.

EZ Thread Yarn Balls

"I don't care how you catch them, as long as you treat them well and with respect." Lani Waller in "A Steelheader's Way."

#965732 - 10/09/16 06:43 AM Re: What's Your Favorite Season? [Re: cobble cruiser]
Smalma Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Marysville
Another vote for the fall!

If I were king I would take a week from every other month and split them between September and October! That way might be able to squeeze in all the fishing and hunting I would like to enjoy.

Curt

#965739 - 10/09/16 11:31 AM Re: What's Your Favorite Season? [Re: cobble cruiser]
Driftin' Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Offshore
Chasing BC chrome is memorable but I love fall quarter at Elk U. Awesome campus....

#965753 - 10/09/16 08:23 PM Re: What's Your Favorite Season? [Re: Dave Vedder]
ClearCreek Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Loc: Mtn. west
Originally Posted By: Dave Vedder
I'm with you Danny, except now that I am into bird hunting there are simply not enough days. Not even close.

Great photo! Is that a puff of feathers from a hit or is it your shot string just behind the bird?

Fall, without a doubt.

ClearCreek

#965758 - 10/09/16 08:40 PM Re: What's Your Favorite Season? [Re: cobble cruiser]
eyeFISH Offline
Ornamental Rice Bowl

I absolutely HATE the fall season.... too GAWDAM short!

"If you don't kill them, they will spawn." (Carcassman)

The Keen Eye MD
Long Live the Kings!

#965759 - 10/09/16 08:54 PM Re: What's Your Favorite Season? [Re: eyeFISH]
Rod Builder Offline
Parr

Loc: Anchorage Ak
I wish it could be July all year long. As much as I enjoy chasing coho, I never get tired of watching a rod fold over when a big king crushes a plug.

#965761 - 10/09/16 09:12 PM Re: What's Your Favorite Season? [Re: ClearCreek]
Dave Vedder Offline
Reverend Tarpones

That is feathers. I actually hit that one! I can say that's a GREAT shot, as I did not take it. A friend did with my camera

#965784 - 10/10/16 11:42 AM Re: What's Your Favorite Season? [Re: cobble cruiser]
ColeyG Offline
Ranger Danger

A few quick snaps of fall on the water from Vedder's recent Kenai visit.

EZ Thread Yarn Balls

"I don't care how you catch them, as long as you treat them well and with respect." Lani Waller in "A Steelheader's Way."

#965786 - 10/10/16 11:58 AM Re: What's Your Favorite Season? [Re: cobble cruiser]
outfishn Offline
Returning Adult

With kids, soccer, work, and extreme netting and closures, fall is more of a wishful time for me lately. Summers have been a blast though! Awesome pics btw!

#965869 - 10/11/16 07:51 AM Re: What's Your Favorite Season? [Re: cobble cruiser]
Jerry Garcia Offline

ColeyG with some great screen savers.

Lonnie Gane

#965889 - 10/11/16 10:40 AM Re: What's Your Favorite Season? [Re: cobble cruiser]
snit Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Wenatchee, WA
Gotta say Moose hunting, when you or a buddy has a tag in their pocket smile

Locally the kings are Giant Tomatoes, the kind I DON'T want to pick. No steelhead season this fall (is the rumor on the Upper Columbia), so it's mule deer the next 2 weeks, and back to Idaho for late whitetails.

#965891 - 10/11/16 10:57 AM Re: What's Your Favorite Season? [Re: cobble cruiser]
cohoangler Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Vancouver, Washington
Fall - Chanterelles, boletes, white matsutake, twitching jigs for late-run coho, the occasional late fall Chinook or steelhead, cooler temps, and autumn leaves. Just not enough time in the day, or enough days, to enjoy it all.

#965966 - 10/12/16 08:07 AM Re: What's Your Favorite Season? [Re: cobble cruiser]
Paul Smenis Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: In a drift boat...
It could be late October/Early November all year long and I'd be happy.

Little to no pressure on my favorite rivers and beautiful fall scenery.

#966032 - 10/13/16 09:17 AM Re: What's Your Favorite Season? [Re: cobble cruiser]
chrome/22 Offline
Captain C/22 - Team Stay Up Right!

Loc: Hurricane Ridge , Wa.
Gotta be the fall, I just can't wait for it to show up every year.

BFD, hope your trip is going well, enjoy the northern big boys.

c/22

#966168 - 10/15/16 07:41 PM Re: What's Your Favorite Season? [Re: cobble cruiser]
cobble cruiser Offline
~B-F-D~

A fall river with brilliant colors and surprises.

All the world is right..

Richard gets a biggun...

First cast of the day...

The very next cast...

Couple pretty shots...

Good times in the fall. smile

#966169 - 10/15/16 07:58 PM Re: What's Your Favorite Season? [Re: cobble cruiser]
eyeFISH Offline
Ornamental Rice Bowl

That buck looks like a toothless granny

Perfect example of why no taxidermist should EVER try to simulate teeth on a steelhead mount.

The Keen Eye MD
Long Live the Kings!

#966170 - 10/15/16 07:59 PM Re: What's Your Favorite Season? [Re: cobble cruiser]
eyeFISH Offline
Ornamental Rice Bowl

Shoulda saved that one for Election Day, Daniel-san.

WOW WOW WOW!

The Keen Eye MD
Long Live the Kings!

#966171 - 10/15/16 08:33 PM Re: What's Your Favorite Season? [Re: cobble cruiser]
eyeFISH Offline
Ornamental Rice Bowl

OK... CC's got me all motivated to sort thru the season's pics and mebbe get "one or two" posted up before clamming tomorrow.

The Keen Eye MD
Long Live the Kings!

#966174 - 10/15/16 09:59 PM Re: What's Your Favorite Season? [Re: cobble cruiser]
eyeFISH Offline
Ornamental Rice Bowl

Just ONE problem.... this pic could really use some chrome.

The Keen Eye MD
Long Live the Kings!

#966176 - 10/16/16 06:21 AM Re: What's Your Favorite Season? [Re: cobble cruiser]
Dave Vedder Offline
Reverend Tarpones

That one of Richard's is in one of my favorite spots . . . I think. Was it a fowl place?

#966178 - 10/16/16 08:44 AM Re: What's Your Favorite Season? [Re: cobble cruiser]
stonefish Online   content
King of the Beach

Loc: Carkeek Park
Nice work as always BFD.
SF

#966179 - 10/16/16 09:27 AM Re: What's Your Favorite Season? [Re: cobble cruiser]
ColeyG Offline
Ranger Danger

Awesome Danny!

EZ Thread Yarn Balls

#966180 - 10/16/16 09:27 AM Re: What's Your Favorite Season? [Re: Dave Vedder]
cobble cruiser Offline
~B-F-D~

Originally Posted By: Dave Vedder
That one of Richard's is in one of my favorite spots . . . I think. Was it a fowl place?

You nailed it Dave. wink

By the way, no "Dannying" the fish here...

See new snapped float rod... think I "Todd'd" the fish this time. wink

Some more pics...

And finally, in the spirit of Blue Friday (few days ago), GO HAWKS!!!

smile

#966187 - 10/16/16 11:16 AM Re: What's Your Favorite Season? [Re: cobble cruiser]
cobble cruiser Offline
~B-F-D~

Never get tired of these fall colors...

#966188 - 10/16/16 11:29 AM Re: What's Your Favorite Season? [Re: cobble cruiser]
Denham Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Loc: Maple Valley
Those steelhead had better not be from our state or I'm clearly missing out on a great fishery lol

#966189 - 10/16/16 11:56 AM Re: What's Your Favorite Season? [Re: cobble cruiser]
eyeFISH Offline
Ornamental Rice Bowl

That bruiser's been hooked a time or two. Looks strong, too!

The Keen Eye MD
Long Live the Kings!

#966195 - 10/16/16 03:40 PM Re: What's Your Favorite Season? [Re: cobble cruiser]
ColeyG Offline
Ranger Danger

About time someone livened this place up with a real fishing thread. Awesome stuff Danny and it tugs at my heart strings to revisit some old haunts and friendly faces.

Looks like conditions were great for you guys and I hope you enjoyed being back in the holy land.

Thanks for sharing and keep it coming!

EZ Thread Yarn Balls

#966197 - 10/16/16 06:31 PM Re: What's Your Favorite Season? [Re: cobble cruiser]
Brad_tgl Offline
Spawner

Loc: Port Angeles, WA
As a teacher, Summer is where it's at. Summer means vacation to Canada to chase toothy critters and then long days to get lost in the woods, along stream banks, up in the mountains, and down by the sea to regain my senses.

#966205 - 10/17/16 06:57 AM Re: What's Your Favorite Season? [Re: cobble cruiser]
What Offline
Spawner

Cool re-cap Danny, looks like you guys had a great trip.
Missed you by a week this year, but found the coohoo eating funky colored worms when we were there as well.
What kind/brand of blue worm is that?
Thanks for livening up the board with your report.

#966217 - 10/17/16 11:04 AM Re: What's Your Favorite Season? [Re: cobble cruiser]
STRIKE ZONE Offline
GOOD LUCK

Loc: Hobart,Wa U.S.A
Cool thread. With out a doubt it's fall / winter. Good luck,

SZ

#966249 - 10/17/16 05:21 PM Re: What's Your Favorite Season? [Re: cobble cruiser]
luckydogss Offline
Smolt

Loc: Renton
Summer seems to be the only time of year I can get some time to get out on the water. Between my daughters activities, ski school, softball and my job, there just isn't much time left. I make the most out of the time I have available with short trips to Ketchikan.
Lots of halibut this summer.

Got my little one up for her first trip this year. Put the hurt on a few nice chums and did a few hikes for some trout fishing.

Snacks we're always within reach.

Lots of nice feeder kings in September which made up for fewer silvers.

Overall, it was a great summer with family and friends!

#966255 - 10/17/16 06:15 PM Re: What's Your Favorite Season? [Re: What]
cobble cruiser Offline
~B-F-D~

Originally Posted By: What
Cool re-cap Danny, looks like you guys had a great trip.
Missed you by a week this year, but found the coohoo eating funky colored worms when we were there as well.
What kind/brand of blue worm is that?
Thanks for livening up the board with your report.

Holey worms makes a ton of colors and there as easy as slipping on a corky. They're made by BNR tackle. smile

#966362 - 10/19/16 10:18 AM Re: What's Your Favorite Season? [Re: cobble cruiser]
thaxor Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Olympia, WA
Late summer/fall.

Got my wife her first kings back in Sept.

They were very fresh and full of fight. Caught on a 6-12 10.5' steelhead rod. Her arms were pretty dead after the first fight, finally requiring my assistance to land the second one. The first fish made a 25 yard run upstream in about 6" of water. Also met some awesome people that shared the wealth in this hole and later gave me a ride back to my rig. Her giddy laughter during the fight was the bright point of the whole day. Definitely one of my most memorable days on the river.

Here's her first coho. After 4-5 days of standing next to me, doing the same thing I did but coming up empty, she was rewarded on a pit stop on the way to the beach.

I'm grateful we can spend this kind of time together.

Edited by thaxor (10/19/16 12:36 PM)

#966363 - 10/19/16 11:01 AM Re: What's Your Favorite Season? [Re: cobble cruiser]
Dave Vedder Offline
Reverend Tarpones

That's so cool!!!

#966390 - 10/19/16 10:09 PM Re: What's Your Favorite Season? [Re: cobble cruiser]
eyeFISH Offline
Ornamental Rice Bowl

Yeah... gotta agree that fall has the most rewards of any season all year.

From gorgeous sunrises...

to stunning sunsets...

And some dam good eats in between...

The Keen Eye MD
Long Live the Kings!

#966399 - 10/20/16 07:51 AM Re: What's Your Favorite Season? [Re: cobble cruiser]
Jerry Garcia Offline

That lid for that jar say Pautskze?

Lonnie Gane

#966405 - 10/20/16 08:22 AM Re: What's Your Favorite Season? [Re: cobble cruiser]
ColeyG Offline
Ranger Danger

As I tell my two year old, don't eat the bait!!

EZ Thread Yarn Balls

#966861 - 10/27/16 10:12 PM Re: What's Your Favorite Season? [Re: cobble cruiser]
eyeFISH Offline
Ornamental Rice Bowl

Even without color, fall is still the BEST season....

The Keen Eye MD
Long Live the Kings!

#966951 - 10/29/16 09:43 PM Re: What's Your Favorite Season? [Re: ColeyG]
cobble cruiser Offline
~B-F-D~

Originally Posted By: ColeyG
If I were King for a day I'd re-order the seasons as follows:

1. Fall
2. Fall
3. Spring
4. Fall

Funny Danny, after seeing your reply in Dave's Kenai thread I'd thought of asking you why you weren't knee deep in a BC steelhead stream. Glad to know you'll get some time there again this fall. I've been away too long. Say hi to a few big ones for me will ya.

Hope you are digging the daddy role. Turns out two is a lot more work than one. Not much fishing time for me these days, but I've tried to make up for lack of quantity with quality and am trying to make the most out of limited opportunities.

You pretty much nailed it in that last paragraph Coley. Ones alot harder and two... good gawd. I find my allotted fishing time is severely reduced when you have a little one with real responsibilities. Totally worth it though. wink

#966952 - 10/29/16 09:44 PM Re: What's Your Favorite Season? [Re: cobble cruiser]
cobble cruiser Offline
~B-F-D~

Amen Francis!

#966993 - 10/30/16 11:37 PM Re: What's Your Favorite Season? [Re: eyeFISH]
eyeFISH Offline
Ornamental Rice Bowl

Originally Posted By: eyeFISH

Just ONE problem.... this pic could really use some chrome.

This is usually the time of year that I post my annual Martha Stewart-esque "fall colors with chrome coho" pic....

[

... but with the local 2016 coho being so elusive (for me, at least) I really thought this year's pic would remain hopelessly fishless..... just like last year's pic when my local rivers were abruptly CLOSED to salmon.

Well, OneEyedGoat (JF) and his good buddy DancesWithChums (JD) came to my rescue in the search for chrome.... and they delivered admirably. While coho have traditionally been the mainstay of this perennial pulchritudinous pic-post, 2016 has me breaking tradition. Let's just say desperate times call for desperate measures.

BEHOLD....

These ultra-clean chums saved the day.... and my hosts were kind enough to let me keep them all to donate to a good charitable home. I took personal care of the raw skeins and converted them into premium-grade ikura for friends that appreciate that tasty delicacy (in other words, the ones who aren't afraid of eating bait)

The Keen Eye MD
Long Live the Kings!

#966998 - 10/31/16 07:57 AM Re: What's Your Favorite Season? [Re: cobble cruiser]
Jerry Garcia Offline

nice chums

Lonnie Gane

#967002 - 10/31/16 08:16 AM Re: What's Your Favorite Season? [Re: Jerry Garcia]
eyeFISH Offline
Ornamental Rice Bowl

Originally Posted By: Jerry Garcia
nice chums

You should have seen the still-living critters in the water! Purple platinum is usually a description I reserve for ocean kings.

The Keen Eye MD
Long Live the Kings!

#967003 - 10/31/16 08:27 AM Re: What's Your Favorite Season? [Re: cobble cruiser]
FleaFlickr02 Offline
River Nutrients

I caught a few chums yesterday, but nothing that clean. Glad to see them making a solid appearance; seemed in doubt a week ago.

#967005 - 10/31/16 08:36 AM Re: What's Your Favorite Season? [Re: cobble cruiser]
eyeFISH Offline
Ornamental Rice Bowl

This was last night when I put the mirin finish on the eggs....

They absorbed all the mirin and came up to full turgor by this morning.... LOVELY!

The Keen Eye MD
Long Live the Kings!

#967008 - 10/31/16 09:24 AM Re: What's Your Favorite Season? [Re: cobble cruiser]
Brad_tgl Offline
Spawner

Loc: Port Angeles, WA
With fatherhood quickly approaching, the fall season took on a whole new meaning. Two days before the birth of my son my dad and I had a reflective trip that coincided with a smattering of fat coho. Twitch and repeat. Going to be fun passing the fishing tradition on.

t

#967011 - 10/31/16 10:04 AM Re: What's Your Favorite Season? [Re: cobble cruiser]
eyeFISH Offline
Ornamental Rice Bowl

Warms the soul, Brad.

The Keen Eye MD
Long Live the Kings!

#967038 - 11/01/16 12:38 AM Re: What's Your Favorite Season? [Re: cobble cruiser]
eyeFISH Offline
Ornamental Rice Bowl

This was last night when I put the mirin finish on the eggs....

They completely absorbed every last drop of the mirin and came up to full turgor by this morning.

This is what the caviar looks like tonight... never touched 'em apart from a costume change on the ornamental garnish.

LOVELY!

The Keen Eye MD
Long Live the Kings!

#967045 - 11/01/16 08:55 AM Re: What's Your Favorite Season? [Re: eyeFISH]
JPbarbless Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Loc: Seattle
Your caviar looks wonderful. If it's not a secrete I would like to know your recipe. The mirin has me intrigued. Thanks JP

Edited by JPbarbless (11/01/16 08:56 AM)

#967065 - 11/01/16 11:55 AM Re: What's Your Favorite Season? [Re: cobble cruiser]
eyeFISH Offline
Ornamental Rice Bowl

Full pic-tutorial on the whole process ala fNp coming soon.

The Keen Eye MD
Long Live the Kings!

#967069 - 11/01/16 12:07 PM Re: What's Your Favorite Season? [Re: cobble cruiser]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Loc: Tuleville
Stop eating the bait.......

#967070 - 11/01/16 12:35 PM Re: What's Your Favorite Season? [Re: cobble cruiser]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Loc: Tuleville
Haven't gotten out much this fall, which is probably my favorite season.

Taught The Boy how to shoot a bit....

Smoked up some meats for some Husky Tailgates.....

Watched some EPIC Husky Football games....

Managed to fish once or twice here or there and with great friends and family!

Even managed to sneak away to Vegas for a long weekend....

I did manage to work on the house a bit...

and even managed to go on an Armed Nature Hike...

Looking forward to finally getting on the river with my boy here in a couple of weeks!

#967150 - 11/02/16 09:05 AM Re: What's Your Favorite Season? [Re: cobble cruiser]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

That's some great progress on the homestead there Paker. Way to go!

#967155 - 11/02/16 09:33 AM Re: What's Your Favorite Season? [Re: cobble cruiser]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
The last six weeks has been full of football, yard work, shooting a deer, killing a pile of salmon, crabs, and harvesting buckets of various types of wild mushrooms.

Our garden is finally winding down from feeding us two meals a day every day (to go along with all the stuff I kill or gather)...what's not to love about the fall?

Didn't make it to BC this year, but that's not BC's fault, or fall's...can't do it all every year.

The lame coho season was...lame. The few openers they managed for us gave up plenty of fish, though, and while it's usually two entire freezers full to get me thru the year, it's more like one...good thing this year's deer is quite a bit bigger than last year's wink

I really don't have a "favorite" season, since my passion for the outdoors is served year round by something or other, all the time, but if the widespread availability of non-store bought food is a significant measure, then fall wins it all.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#967481 - 11/06/16 02:34 PM Re: What's Your Favorite Season? [Re: JPbarbless]
eyeFISH Offline
Ornamental Rice Bowl

Originally Posted By: JPbarbless
Your caviar looks wonderful. If it's not a secrete I would like to know your recipe. The mirin has me intrigued. Thanks JP

Finally got around to posting the full meal deal....

http://www.ifish.net/board/showthread.php?p=13268161#post13268161

The Keen Eye MD
Long Live the Kings!

#967493 - 11/07/16 06:41 AM Re: What's Your Favorite Season? [Re: cobble cruiser]
JPbarbless Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Loc: Seattle
Thanks Doc. Now all I need is the fish gods to be nice to me.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
3Gonads, herm
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (stonefish), 1043 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13520
eyeFISH 12766
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63773 Topics
645293 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |