Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Whoever wins will only serve 4 years. .02

- Albert Einstein.

#967122 - 11/01/16 09:50 PM Re: New poll Trump vs Clinton [Re: ]
RowVsWade Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Island Time

If you don't like our prices bring your wife down and we'll dicker.

#967123 - 11/01/16 09:51 PM Re: New poll Trump vs Clinton [Re: ]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Loc: Sky River(WA) Clearwater(Id)
Pay Todd....and stfu. 2cents

Same guy that guaranteed a Romney win

#967124 - 11/01/16 09:57 PM Re: New poll Trump vs Clinton [Re: ]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Loc: Sky River(WA) Clearwater(Id)
Originally Posted By: RICH G
she will be to buisy defending herself and watching the country burn to he ground .

If this country is in the schitter or heading that direction then get the fuk out of here. Take all the other sky is falling idiots with you and find a cliff.....Don't worry, you will leave a mark......a skid mark.....

#967126 - 11/01/16 10:06 PM Re: New poll Trump vs Clinton [Re: Bent Metal]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: Bent Metal
Pay Todd....and stfu. 2cents

Same guy that guaranteed a Romney win

Romney? You're a newbie here....good story though. Put the bottle away and finish that basement at Mom's place you parasite. lol

- Albert Einstein.

#967128 - 11/01/16 10:30 PM Re: New poll Trump vs Clinton [Re: RowVsWade]
Sky-Guy Offline
The Tide changed

Loc: Everett
Originally Posted By: RowVsWade

thumbs

#967130 - 11/01/16 11:54 PM Re: New poll Trump vs Clinton [Re: Sky-Guy]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

+1 Spent Mental will still vote for her.....dumb spud dumpster.

- Albert Einstein.

#967140 - 11/02/16 07:53 AM Re: New poll Trump vs Clinton [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

I really do feel if the election if fair, which it won't be, Trump will get 60 to 65%. I'm betting many of these early votes by registered democrats will be for Trump, maybe 30%. This will happen for sure in the "rust belt", the part of the country destroyed by NAFTA.

Oregon only has Clinton up by 7%, I'm betting other than King, Whatcom and Thurston counties Trump gets 55% to 65%.

there will be alot of surprises on the 7th, democrats are going to vote for him at a much higher rate than is being reflected on the MSM and polls.

I bet he out performs by 8 to 12% nationally.

Edited by RICH G (11/02/16 07:54 AM)

#967217 - 11/02/16 06:24 PM Re: New poll Trump vs Clinton [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

Stam, you sound just like Trump. You must be voting for him as that is what he said he will do.

#967218 - 11/02/16 07:09 PM Re: New poll Trump vs Clinton [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
lol

stam and Trump are practically the same person.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#967220 - 11/02/16 07:58 PM Re: New poll Trump vs Clinton [Re: Dan S.]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Trump has better hair. smile

- Albert Einstein.

#967238 - 11/02/16 10:04 PM Re: New poll Trump vs Clinton [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
stam and Trump are quite similar.

stam's dad gave him a million dollars back in the day to start EAR, and he goes around in his 757 to his many golf courses around the world. stam has a great hair stylist that always makes sure his hair is properly coiffed.

Trump has labs that are considered part of the family, and he kills elk with a bow he crafted himself. Trump also has an awesome garden out back and he cans a lot of the bounty for later use.

They're like twins or something.

Rich has really figured this out.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#967240 - 11/02/16 10:25 PM Re: New poll Trump vs Clinton [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
Rich would lose at Tic-Tac-Toe.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#967242 - 11/02/16 10:45 PM Re: New poll Trump vs Clinton [Re: ]
erikj Offline
Spawner

Sounds like a union brother has 'stolen' one of your ex's. Probably did you a favor, you should thank him.

#967249 - 11/03/16 07:42 AM Re: New poll Trump vs Clinton [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

Trump is +5 LAtimes poll.

Why is Obongo campaigning for a candidate under 5 federal investigations? He should be trying to unphuck obongo care or trying to get his she he wife to come out of the closet.

#967255 - 11/03/16 08:16 AM Re: New poll Trump vs Clinton [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

FBi leaks confirming Clinton to be facing indictment, they have the "mother load".

NYPD has threatened to go public themselves with the revelations if justice is not served. NYPD are the ones who turned over the laptop they recovered in their sex offense investigation.

Apparently what they found is much worse than just classified emails, to include human trafficking, sex abuse of children and much more. Many high level elected officials are involved.

Time to get the rope ready!!

#967257 - 11/03/16 08:22 AM Re: New poll Trump vs Clinton [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

Todd, you should get your arrangements made for your move to Canada... Maybe Thailand is more your style, reassignment surgery is pennies on the dollar I hear, and child prostitution is legal.

When you try to shove curruption down peoples throat, by denying the truth your gonna get called out... this is far beyond having a different point of view or opinion, its about being a good person at this point. From the things you have said you are not.

#967260 - 11/03/16 08:40 AM Re: New poll Trump vs Clinton [Re: ]
The Trumpster Offline
Impeached X2

Loc: In exile at Mar-a-Lago
Last night I was comparing campaign coverage on CNN and FOX News. It was like seeing two different realities.

On FOX, the big news is that the FBI is not only investigating the Weiner laptop emails, but separately the FBI has a major investigation about the Clinton Foundation. I watched Rudy Giuliani explain the money-laundering-bribery crimes the Clinton Foundation has allegedly committed. In other words, if you only watch FOX News, you might believe Clinton is the head of a crime organization that just got caught, and therefore she has no chance of winning the presidency.

Now switch to CNN.

CNN is temporarily a comedy network because it is hilarious to watch them avoid mentioning Clinton while pretending to cover a race that allegedly involves two candidates. They talked about process. They talked about Republican voter suppression. They talked about Trump. But they don’t say much about Clinton. On CNN, what matters most is putting the messengers on trial. CNN pundits accuse the Russians of stealing DNC emails to influence the election. They accuse the Director of the FBI of announcing stuff he shouldn’t announce. On CNN, Clinton has a solid lead in the electoral college and she is likely to be our next president.

So choose your reality. If you like the reality where Trump wins, you can watch it happening live on FOX News. I'm crushing it over there. But if you hope for a Clinton win, watch CNN and see your dreams come true. She’s doing great on that network. On November 8th, one of those realities will fall away.

"When you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything, grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything." –Donald Trump

#967262 - 11/03/16 08:49 AM Re: New poll Trump vs Clinton [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

Fox is currupt as well but not as blantent as CNN, MSNBC, ABC, and NBC. I don't know the reason why.

Obama will most likely be moving back to his birth country of Kenya once this is all over, but he and Michale will have to continue living a lie as Trannies and homos have to live in the closset there.

#967263 - 11/03/16 08:53 AM Re: New poll Trump vs Clinton [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

The media has a forgone conclusion that registered Dems and blacks are all voting for Clinton.

the truth is Trump is going to get a good amount of Democrat votes15 to 20% and probably 20 to 30% of the black vote.

on the other hand Clinton will only get maybe 2% of the Republican vote, only the most dishonest and dirty ones.

Page 4 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Schmidtm, schmidty, Spinhead
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (Sidedrifter), 1124 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13526
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63781 Topics
645410 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |