THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#968332 - 11/15/16 03:39 PM Re: uh oh,, Comet Ping Pong Pizza... [Re: The Trumpster]
Dogfish Offline
Poodle Smolt

Loc: McCleary, WA
Originally Posted By: The Trumpster
That woman spent >40 years of her life preparing to be president. She puts up with cheating pedo husband. She puts up with pedo handlers who she admittedly and openly hates. She still looses to a guy who picked up politics as a hobby 16 months ago.

She lost the white woman vote to a guy who admitted to molesting women in a recorded conversation. She lost 40% of the latino vote to a guy who wanted to build a wall and deport them. She lost the poor midwest worker vote to a billionaire playboy from New York. She lost Bill Clinton's dick to Monica Lewinsky. She even lost the family values evangelical Christian vote to a double divorcee with a model trophy third wife, who has never set foot in a church.

Let that sink in. Bitch was unelectable and obviously unfukkable. She embodies everything to dislike in a person, let alone a politician. That's why she lost. How do you even recover from something like that? You don't, that bitch is done for and she isn't coming back. You can lay off her now. We won, you can take a break now. She lost, it's over. Why keep pushing? What are you hoping for, that she hangs herself from the glass ceiling in shame?

Poetry!

Golf clap.

They call me POODLE SMOLT!

The Discover Pass is brought to you by your friends at the CCA.

#968338 - 11/15/16 06:38 PM Re: uh oh,, Comet Ping Pong Pizza... [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

She ain't crying too much over spilled milk... She and Bill got pretty rich by selling access to the US government. Hundreds of millions if not more.

Id say she and Bill did pretty well for themselves and i'm sure they are pretty proud of it, laughing all the way to the bank...

#968339 - 11/15/16 07:00 PM Re: uh oh,, Comet Ping Pong Pizza... [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
Except for that part where Trump is going to put her in jail right after he builds that wall and deports 11 million people, and finishes "draining the swamp"...maybe we should make bets on how many of his campaign promises he will actually keep, or not.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#968342 - 11/15/16 08:00 PM Re: uh oh,, Comet Ping Pong Pizza... [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: Hankster
Originally Posted By: The Trumpster
What are you hoping for, that she hangs herself from the glass ceiling in shame?

If that's what it will take to break it I'm all in favor.

Although hanging her head in shame for the rest of her miserable life for being the Democrat that lost her bid to be POTUS to T.Rump works too.

Whichever of those two options she decides on is fine with me.

What were you saying yesterday about being "classy" when I hoped Brady would get planted into the turf. I guess wishing death is classy?

- Albert Einstein.

#968343 - 11/15/16 08:09 PM Re: uh oh,, Comet Ping Pong Pizza... [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

He better do what he said, but with that being said only he knows his true intentions and it's always possible he could be a "Trojan Horse".

One thing is for sure, no matter what he does he can't fix the problems we have in any short term and anything he likely does is likely to exacerbate the current economic problems we have, for the short term anyways.

There is no easy fix to our financial or economic problems, any move made is gonna cause shock waves and difficult times ahead. People are addicted to a "fake" state of existence which has no infrastructure supporting it.

If he punishes sanctuary cities/progressive states like he said, those cities/states collapse under their own weight with no federal funding. They will necessarily turn into war zones.

It takes money to to rebuild the infrastructure in this country, and money is something we don't have, printing more of it is not an option anymore.

Social handouts have become a part of our current society, they are necessary to continue the current living standards, the infrastructure does not exist to put everybody to work and it will take 10 years minimum to get that infrastructure in place. Frankly there is a large contingent of the population which is not interested in working anyways and would rather get the free handouts.

The government corruption is so bad draining the swamp means getting rid of most everybody, even individuals he is putting on his cabinet.

If he does what he says and fixes this country, he pretty much has to destroy it and rebuild. Is he willing or actually capable of doing that? I don't know, but if he is not the catalyst, it certainly is going to happen on its own at some point soon regardless of manipulation or who is in power.

Will I bet money on Trump? Nope, but I am optimistic he will do the difficult things that need to be done..

Will I bet money that my Tuesday will come regardless of what Trump Does? yep...
But that is not really a fair bet because it's open ended.

#968344 - 11/15/16 08:13 PM Re: uh oh,, Comet Ping Pong Pizza... [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

He better do what he said, but with that being said only he knows his true intentions and it's always possible he could be a "Trojan Horse".

One thing is for sure, no matter what he does he can't fix the problems we have in any short term and anything he likely does is likely to exacerbate the current economic problems we have, for the short term anyways.

There is no easy fix to our financial or economic problems, any move made is gonna cause shock waves and difficult times ahead. People are addicted to a "fake" state of existence which has no infrastructure supporting it.

If he punishes sanctuary cities/progressive states like he said, those cities/states collapse under their own weight with no federal funding. They will necessarily turn into war zones.

It takes money to to rebuild the infrastructure in this country, and money is something we don't have, printing more of it is not an option anymore.

Social handouts have become a part of our current society, they are necessary to continue the current living standards, the infrastructure does not exist to put everybody to work and it will take 10 years minimum to get that infrastructure in place. Frankly there is a large contingent of the population which is not interested in working anyways and would rather get the free handouts.

The government corruption is so bad draining the swamp means getting rid of most everybody, even individuals he is putting on his cabinet.

If he does what he says and fixes this country, he pretty much has to destroy it and rebuild. Is he willing or actually capable of doing that? I don't know, but if he is not the catalyst, it certainly is going to happen on its own at some point soon regardless of manipulation or who is in power.

Will I bet money on Trump? Nope, but I am optimistic he will do the difficult things that need to be done..

Will I bet money that my Tuesday will come regardless of what Trump Does? yep...
But that is not really a fair bet because it's open ended.

#968346 - 11/15/16 08:22 PM Re: uh oh,, Comet Ping Pong Pizza... [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

It's like this, with him being elected based on his rhetoric we have an opportunity as a nation to maintain what it was formed and built on.

In order to fix things, he is going to have to accept and administer the destruction of this country, watch it go through a civil war, complete upheaval of the government and financial system. If he does not have the guts to accept that then we will kick the can for a few more months until it self destructs.

He has an opportunity to do some difficult things to soften the blow but he can't stop what's unstoppable. He can lead us through it and rebuild after but he can't stop it.

The people are gonna do what he said he would do if he doesn't. If the people do it it will be very violent.

#968348 - 11/15/16 08:25 PM Re: uh oh,, Comet Ping Pong Pizza... [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
More than "even who he's putting in his cabinet"...so far it seems he intends to fill it up with career GOP fuckups...the swampiest of the swampsters.

Add in that there will be no wall, that Hillary won't go to jail, and that deportations will look about exactly like they do now, it appears that he will keep none of his asinine promises that got the fruit loops to vote for him.

Most of the fruit loops won't care, they don't give twoshits except to feel like they won something, even if they actually get nothing...I wonder what the few who actually thought he would do those things will do, or how they will react.

Fish on...

Todd

P.S. Anyone have any thoughts on whether or not he pulls a Palin and bails before his term is done?

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#968350 - 11/15/16 08:26 PM Re: uh oh,, Comet Ping Pong Pizza... [Re: Todd]
erikj Offline
Spawner

Originally Posted By: Todd
Except for that part where Trump is going to put her in jail right after he builds that wall and deports 11 million people, and finishes "draining the swamp"...maybe we should make bets on how many of his campaign promises he will actually keep, or not.

Fish on...

Todd

I'm intrigued, what do have in mind? Based on your track record, I'm feeling lucky.

Maybe a warm up bet on the Apple Cup.

Even odds, loser pays two hundy to Children's Hospital.

You game?

Edited by erikj (11/15/16 08:28 PM)

#968352 - 11/15/16 08:39 PM Re: uh oh,, Comet Ping Pong Pizza... [Re: ]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Loc: Sky River(WA) Clearwater(Id)
He already owes SD $100. Now you want his money too...sheessshhh..

Oh yeah, I'm gonna kick his ass in the college football pool also.

Open season on Toff, I guess.

#968353 - 11/15/16 08:47 PM Re: uh oh,, Comet Ping Pong Pizza... [Re: Bent Metal]
erikj Offline
Spawner

He's a big boy, he'll be OK.

#968354 - 11/15/16 09:04 PM Re: uh oh,, Comet Ping Pong Pizza... [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

Well you need to consider that possibly Trump is kinda smart. Who is he gonna put in his cabinet? A bunch of people who have no idea how Washington works?

So then you have to consider that the people he picked are "defectors" or that he is keeping his enemies close. Giuliana is a good example, he obviously was in on 9/11 either in a big way or he just knew it was gonna happen before it did, ie building #7. It is a bit confusing since Trump is a 9/11 truther. it is possible Trump just blew smoke up our arsses for the last 16 years as well but unlikely.

I have a suspicion he has a strategy he is playing out, what he says and does now is smoke in mirrors, he is holding his cards close, with some misdirection until after he takes office.

#968358 - 11/15/16 10:32 PM Re: uh oh,, Comet Ping Pong Pizza... [Re: ]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
Wow.

#968359 - 11/15/16 10:34 PM Re: uh oh,, Comet Ping Pong Pizza... [Re: NickD90]
erikj Offline
Spawner

grin

#968360 - 11/15/16 11:00 PM Re: uh oh,, Comet Ping Pong Pizza... [Re: ]
Excitable Bob Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: fuctifino
Rich,

I think you could put one of these to good use, for yourself.

Modern tinfoil hat.
Come on down where we can play
Come on down to my boat baby
Come on down we'll sail away.

#968361 - 11/15/16 11:23 PM Re: uh oh,, Comet Ping Pong Pizza... [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Rich, Trump is a 9-11 truther ? And Rudy knew about it?

- Albert Einstein.

#968362 - 11/15/16 11:47 PM Re: uh oh,, Comet Ping Pong Pizza... [Re: Sol Duc]
erikj Offline
Spawner

sleep

#968363 - 11/16/16 12:59 AM Re: uh oh,, Comet Ping Pong Pizza... [Re: ]
OceanSun Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: North Creek
Any of you guys actually read any of this pingpong pizza?

If only a portion of it is true it's pretty damning! At the very best Hillary Clinton hung out with, was advised and financed by some really creepy people. Just looking at their social comments, facebook pages, company logos, public restaurant artwork, bands that played there names and poster artwork, WikiLeaks, multiple convicted pedophile associates, spirit cooking associates, etc. - the verifiable stuff - sure doesn't look good with Podesta pretty deep in it. That, Billy flying on the Lollita Express and her closest aide's husband Weiner sexting a minor, I'd say Hillary was selling her soul to the devil to stay in power.

Somebody give me a foil cap quick!

Or this:

Ephesians 6:12-13 King James Version (KJV) Bible

12) For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

13) Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

#968389 - 11/16/16 04:57 PM Re: uh oh,, Comet Ping Pong Pizza... [Re: ]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
I hate to fuel this fire, but whatever. A light needs to be shown on these sick bastards.

What American TV doesn't show you.

Rotherham

#968390 - 11/16/16 05:03 PM Re: uh oh,, Comet Ping Pong Pizza... [Re: Sol Duc]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: Sol Duc
Rich, Trump is a 9-11 truther ? And Rudy knew about it?

Rich, you there?

- Albert Einstein.

Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Carcassman, Clipfin, Danny Clyde, Dannyboy, dk1948, Twitch
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 948 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645361 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |