THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 46 of 81 < 1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 80 81 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#966697 - 10/25/16 03:52 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) *** [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

You're the expert at sucking hoses.

- Albert Einstein.

#966972 - 10/30/16 01:19 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Well,fuk me running. crazy

- Albert Einstein.

#966973 - 10/30/16 01:33 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
The referees really [Bleeeeep!] with the Hawks today. That was not a farely called game at all. It's the loss they had to deliver after the win delivered against Atlanta.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#966974 - 10/30/16 01:35 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Jason Beezuz]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Nothing new with more bad calls.

- Albert Einstein.

#966976 - 10/30/16 01:49 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
RowVsWade Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Island Time
Yeah the calls were a bit lopsided but they need to start winning games before the final 30 seconds of the fourth quarter.

If you don't like our prices bring your wife down and we'll dicker.

#966980 - 10/30/16 03:07 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
dwatkins Offline
I'm Idaho!

fuk off pig fuker

#967207 - 11/02/16 04:52 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: ]
dwatkins Offline
I'm Idaho!

Originally Posted By: stam
Originally Posted By: dwatkins

fuk off pig fuker

One of your best drunk posts ever. rofl

Warning, thequilqueen will start stealing your material.

thanks, but to be fair, I approve of its message.

#967331 - 11/03/16 10:29 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: dwatkins]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

This is great, the Kid tore it up in preseason. He has the heart of a Lion. thumbs

Sheil Kapadia
&#10004;
@SheilKapadia

RB Troymaine Pope is back with the Seahawks. Preseason star getting hugs and handshakes from teammates in locker room.
1:44 PM - 3 Nov 2016

- Albert Einstein.

#967332 - 11/03/16 10:35 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

This is my favorite Hawk, he's a solid dude. thumbs
Defensive player of the month. beer

Avril, who ranks third in the NFL with 7.5 sacks, picked up 6.5 of those in October, and also forced three fumbles, two of which led to Seahawks touchdowns. Avril knocked the ball away from Saints running back Mark Ingram in last week’s loss at New Orleans, and safety Earl Thomas recovered and scored from 34-yards out. Earlier in the month, Avril had a sack and forced fumble against Atlanta that set up a Seahawks score in a win over the Falcons.

In addition to his standout play earning Avril accolades, those sacks have also helped support a good cause, with Avril pledging to fund a new home in Haiti for every sack this season. Avril is also hosting an online auction to raise money that will help those affected by Hurricane Matthew in Haiti.

- Albert Einstein.

#967409 - 11/05/16 01:01 AM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
Steelheadman Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Poulsbo, WA,USA
Hank criticized the Seahawks when we aquired Cliffy from the Loins.

Originally Posted By: Sol Duc
This is my favorite Hawk, he's a solid dude. thumbs
Defensive player of the month. beer

Avril, who ranks third in the NFL with 7.5 sacks, picked up 6.5 of those in October, and also forced three fumbles, two of which led to Seahawks touchdowns. Avril knocked the ball away from Saints running back Mark Ingram in last week’s loss at New Orleans, and safety Earl Thomas recovered and scored from 34-yards out. Earlier in the month, Avril had a sack and forced fumble against Atlanta that set up a Seahawks score in a win over the Falcons.

In addition to his standout play earning Avril accolades, those sacks have also helped support a good cause, with Avril pledging to fund a new home in Haiti for every sack this season. Avril is also hosting an online auction to raise money that will help those affected by Hurricane Matthew in Haiti.

#967467 - 11/05/16 11:23 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: ]
Steelheadman Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Poulsbo, WA,USA
Originally Posted By: Hankster
Originally Posted By: Steelheadman

You need to put that in context, Leadheadboy.

At the time of the trade Anthony Davis owned Avril. Before the trade, Avril had 1 tackle and 0 sacks in the last 2 games the Niners and the Lions played.

This is the Seahawks thread not the Loins thread Hank.

Cliff Avril sack: Seattle played Cover 1 — man with a free safety — which is almost always in conjunction with either a four- or five-man rush. On this play Seattle, out of respect for Colin Kaepernick’s running, rushed just three. When Avril beat right tackle Anthony Davis with an outside speed rush, he reached a deep point some 12 yards behind the line of scrimmage. That gave Kaepernick an opportunity to step up to a clean pocket while searching for an open receiver. Instead, the quarterback drifted to his left — curiously for a right-hander, his default flee — and when he squared to throw that slowed him enough for Avril to create the fumble.

Cliff Avril run past Anthony Davis

#967480 - 11/06/16 02:06 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Steelheadman]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: Hankster

You need to put that in context, Leadheadboy.

At the time of the trade Anthony Davis owned Avril. Before the trade, Avril had 1 tackle and 0 sacks in the last 2 games the Niners and the Lions played.

This is the Seahawks thread not the Loins thread Hank.

Cliff Avril sack: Seattle played Cover 1 — man with a free safety — which is almost always in conjunction with either a four- or five-man rush. On this play Seattle, out of respect for Colin Kaepernick’s running, rushed just three. When Avril beat right tackle Anthony Davis with an outside speed rush, he reached a deep point some 12 yards behind the line of scrimmage. That gave Kaepernick an opportunity to step up to a clean pocket while searching for an open receiver. Instead, the quarterback drifted to his left — curiously for a right-hander, his default flee — and when he squared to throw that slowed him enough for Avril to create the fumble.

Cliff Avril run past Anthony Davis

Krapperdick is 2 - 13 his last 15 starts. Garbage.

- Albert Einstein.

#967547 - 11/07/16 09:35 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
Brewer Offline

Loc: in the mass production zone
Very glad to have RW back to near perfect again.

Jimmy gramm was a beast!!!

Best no call on the Sherman FG block

#967548 - 11/07/16 09:52 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Brewer]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Where are the Graham bashers now? grin Thought so.

Edited by Sol Duc (11/07/16 09:52 PM)

- Albert Einstein.

#968110 - 11/13/16 08:37 AM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
Our O-line better protect Russell tonight, Jimmy Graham better have 200 yards receiving, and we better not have a linebacker covering Gronkowski...and then it will still be a tough row to hoe.

Everyone ready to see the Malcolm Butler interception in the Super Bowl 284 times between now and kickoff?

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#968136 - 11/13/16 01:17 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
Denver is so damn lucky. I'll take it! smile

#968148 - 11/13/16 03:12 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: NickD90]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

That was a good game. What's up with all of the blocked FG'S in the NFL.

- Albert Einstein.

#968156 - 11/13/16 04:05 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
Direct-Drive Offline
ExtenZe Field Tester

Loc: Vancouver, WA
East coast game
Foxboro
Night game
Brady and crew are hot

Will Toff go willingly to the asylum or will they need to strap him up in a straight jacket ?
That is the only question.

#968157 - 11/13/16 04:12 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
I have little to be optimistic about tonight...I hope that a fan throws a dildo on the field again and it get stuck in Brady's facemask.

Lots of passes to Graham tonight, please, and two dudes on Gronk, please... otherwise don't bother.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#968158 - 11/13/16 04:22 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
Direct-Drive Offline
ExtenZe Field Tester

Loc: Vancouver, WA
LOL

Page 46 of 81 < 1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 80 81 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Jose, sky
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (fp), 183 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645368 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |