THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 2 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 ... 12 13 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#970727 - 01/01/17 02:58 PM Re: Petition to Open the WDFW/Tribal NOF Meetings [Re: Bay wolf]
Bay wolf Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Graham, WA
Thanks guys and gals for signing and for sharing!

We are currently sitting at 197! Wonder who will be the 200th to sign.

Lots of good support so far, and some great comments as well.

I see we are getting lots of views across the various boards. It would be exciting to see a one to three ratio sign. We'd be well over 400 then.

Any ideas on how to get some of the views to sign?

KEEP UP THE FIGHT!!

1Sgt U.S. Army (Ret)

#970731 - 01/01/17 03:49 PM Re: Petition to Open the WDFW/Tribal NOF Meetings [Re: Bay wolf]
Bay wolf Offline
Repeat Spawner

JUST WENT OVER 200!! WAY TO GO!
Let's keep the momentum going!
Keep asking your friends, family and contacts to support.

Don't forget to use all the multimedia methods to share as well.

THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO HAS GOTTEN US TO 200 AND THOSE WHO'VE SHARED AND ENCOURAGED OTHERS TO SIGN.

CAN WE GET TO 500???

1Sgt U.S. Army (Ret)

#970738 - 01/01/17 05:07 PM Re: Petition to Open the WDFW/Tribal NOF Meetings [Re: Bay wolf]
Bay wolf Offline
Repeat Spawner

Just a quick note for the guys that might jump to the last thread and miss what we are trying to do. We have a lot of momentum in getting the WDFW/Tribal meetings opened to the public. We have support in the WDFW Commission, but they need a large show of support from us.

For those of you that have (or are) viewing this post, but might not want to bother with the petition, please, take a minute to open the petition and sign. It only takes a minute and it will send a very clear message that we have solidarity!

Thank you.

Petition to Open WDFW/Tribal NOF Meetings

1Sgt U.S. Army (Ret)

#970739 - 01/01/17 05:26 PM Re: Petition to Open the WDFW/Tribal NOF Meetings [Re: Bay wolf]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
Done. Thank you!

#970740 - 01/01/17 05:56 PM Re: Petition to Open the WDFW/Tribal NOF Meetings [Re: NickD90]
Bay wolf Offline
Repeat Spawner

Originally Posted By: NickD90
Done. Thank you!

Thanks Nick!

Please keep sharing and encouraging others to support and sign.

Need the momentum to grow!!

It's bigger than just a fish, it's about transparency in government and the little guy getting pushed aside. NOT ANYMORE!

1Sgt U.S. Army (Ret)

#970742 - 01/01/17 07:18 PM Re: Petition to Open the WDFW/Tribal NOF Meetings [Re: Bay wolf]
Bank Bum Offline
Fry

Loc: Kitsap County
Signed. Thanks for your help setting this up.

#970743 - 01/01/17 07:34 PM Re: Petition to Open the WDFW/Tribal NOF Meetings [Re: Bank Bum]
fp Offline
Old Duffer

Loc: Hoquiam,WA.USA
fp signed off of a Facebook post.

fp

#970744 - 01/01/17 07:36 PM Re: Petition to Open the WDFW/Tribal NOF Meetings [Re: Bank Bum]
Bay wolf Offline
Repeat Spawner

Originally Posted By: Bank Bum
Signed. Thanks for your help setting this up.

Thanks for the support!

WE JUST PASSED THE 250 MARK!! HALF WAY TO 500!

GREAT WORK GUYS AND GALS. PLEASE, KEEP SHARING THROUGH ALL THE SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS!

THANK YOU ALL FOR ALL THE SUPPORT!

1Sgt U.S. Army (Ret)

#970746 - 01/01/17 08:08 PM Re: Petition to Open the WDFW/Tribal NOF Meetings [Re: Bay wolf]
OceanSun Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: North Creek
Done - #265

#970747 - 01/01/17 08:16 PM Re: Petition to Open the WDFW/Tribal NOF Meetings [Re: OceanSun]
Bay wolf Offline
Repeat Spawner

Originally Posted By: OceanSun
Done - #265

Sweet!! What a great show of solidarity!! Thank you!

1Sgt U.S. Army (Ret)

#970749 - 01/01/17 09:47 PM Re: Petition to Open the WDFW/Tribal NOF Meetings [Re: Bay wolf]
Bay wolf Offline
Repeat Spawner

WE'VE REACHED 300 SIGNATURES! GREAT EFFORT ON YOUR PART. SOLIDARITY AND A GRASS ROOTS MOVEMENT!

THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT. LETS KEEP GOING, PLEASE KEEP SHARING THE PETITION. THERE ARE A LOT OF PEOPLE WHO ARE TIRED OF THE SECRET MEETINGS AND BACK ROOM DEALS THAT WE NEED TO REACH SO THEY CAN ADD THIER VOICES TO OURS!

1Sgt U.S. Army (Ret)

#970754 - 01/02/17 09:35 AM Re: Petition to Open the WDFW/Tribal NOF Meetings [Re: Bay wolf]
bankbum Offline
Spawner

Signed #378

#970756 - 01/02/17 10:05 AM Re: Petition to Open the WDFW/Tribal NOF Meetings [Re: bankbum]
Bay wolf Offline
Repeat Spawner

Originally Posted By: bankbum
Signed #378

Thank you!!

WE ARE ONLY 122 SIGNATURES AWAY FROM REACHING 500!!
You are all doing a great job at getting the word out, but we need a push!
Please, take a moment and get your friends, family and co-workers involved. Let them know you're passionate about getting transparency and fairness back in our hands! Ask them to support by signing, and reaching out to others! We know there are more than 500 people who care about fairness, equality and transparency in our fisheries and Government.

LET'S REACH THEM AND GET THEIR SUPPORT!
WE WILL BE HEARD!!

Edited by Bay wolf (01/02/17 10:25 AM)

1Sgt U.S. Army (Ret)

#970771 - 01/02/17 08:53 PM Re: Petition to Open the WDFW/Tribal NOF Meetings [Re: Bay wolf]
Bay wolf Offline
Repeat Spawner

WE ARE CLOSE, BUT WE NEED A SURGE

We are very close to the 500 signature milestone! Thanks to all who've supported so far. We all know that numbers talk to bureaucrats, and the more numbers, the more they pay attention. We want to ask everyone who's signed, please, make every effort to get at least two more signatures. That will push our numbers over 1000! A thousand signature petition from a grass roots movement handed to Dir. Unsworth, letting him know we are done with secret meetings! Please, make the commitment to get a couple more to sign! It's that important.

If you haven't yet signed, please do so, we really need your support.

Edited by Bay wolf (01/02/17 09:02 PM)

1Sgt U.S. Army (Ret)

#970776 - 01/03/17 07:57 AM Re: Petition to Open the WDFW/Tribal NOF Meetings [Re: Bay wolf]
Piper
Unregistered

I was 499!!! one more to 500

#970777 - 01/03/17 08:30 AM Re: Petition to Open the WDFW/Tribal NOF Meetings [Re: Bay wolf]
fishbadger Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Gig Harbor, WA
Done.

#970778 - 01/03/17 08:32 AM Re: Petition to Open the WDFW/Tribal NOF Meetings [Re: Bay wolf]
Bay wolf Offline
Repeat Spawner

Piper! Fish!

Fantastic!! What a great way to start our third day, reaching 500!

Thank you for your support. Please try and get at least two other signatures. The power is growing my friends...the Sportsmen is no longer sitting on the sidelines! HEAR THE THUNDER!!!

If everyone can reach out to two neighbors, friends or co-workers and get them to sign, we can triple the power of your signature!

THANK YOU!!!

Edited by Bay wolf (01/03/17 08:36 AM)

1Sgt U.S. Army (Ret)

#970779 - 01/03/17 09:02 AM Re: Petition to Open the WDFW/Tribal NOF Meetings [Re: Bay wolf]
Bay wolf Offline
Repeat Spawner

THIS IS A MAJOR MILESTONE, ONE THAT GRASS ROOT, WORD OF MOUTH PETITIONS RARELY REACH. IT SPEAKS TO THE IMPORTANCE OF THE CAUSE, AND THE SOLIDARITY OF THE SPORTSMEN AND WOMEN OF THIS STATE!
TAKE A MOMENT. TAKE IN YOUR ACHIEVEMENT, YOUR PASSION AND DEDICATION TO THE BETTERMENT OF "OUR" FISHERIES HAS ACCOMPLISHED THIS!

BUT OUR WORK IS NOT OVER. 500 IS AN IMPRESSIVE NUMBER, BUT IT PAILS IN COMPARISON TO THE NUMBER OF LICENSED FISHERMEN IN THIS STATE, ADD TO THAT NUMBER THE CITIZENS THAT ARE CONCERNED ABOUT TRANSPARENCY IN OUR GOVERNMENT AND IT BECOMES CLEAR THAT WE HAVE A LOT MORE ADVOCATES TO CONTACT SO THEY TOO, CAN ADD THEIR VOICE.

ALL IT TAKES IS FOR EACH OF YOU TO COMMIT TO GETTING JUST TWO MORE SIGNATURES. INFORM FRIENDS, FAMILY, CO-WORKERS, OR YOUR NEIGHBORS. ASK THEM TO SUPPORT THIS. WE HAVE A REAL CHANCE HERE TO FINALLY SHOW WDFW, THE GOVERNOR AND THE TRIBES THAT THE SPORTS FISHERMEN IS NOT SOME DIVIDED HOUSE THAT CAN BE IGNORED. WE ARE ORGANIZED, AND WE HAVE A VERY, VERY LARGE VOICE.

WE HAVE CONTACTED KING5 NEWS ABOUT THIS PETITION AS WELL. I WAS TOLD THEY ARE WORKING ON A STORY ABOUT THE NOF OPEN MEETING ISSUE WHICH MAY AIR NEXT WEEK. IMAGINE IF THEY REPORTED WE HAD OVER A THOUSAND SIGNATURES!

1Sgt U.S. Army (Ret)

#970785 - 01/03/17 11:37 AM Re: Petition to Open the WDFW/Tribal NOF Meetings [Re: Bay wolf]
Bay wolf Offline
Repeat Spawner

We've noticed that there have been a LOT of views in relation to numbers of signatures. It seems like a lot of people are looking at the thread, yet those views are not corresponding into signatures. I understand that many of the views are guys coming back in to look at updates, but I think we should be seeing higher signature numbers with that many views, if most who viewed signed.

Can someone who viewed, but not signed chime in and let us know what kept you from signing? No hating of flaming, I would just like to know if there is anything we can change to perhaps convince more to support.

Numbers really to equate to strength, especially in grass root issues like this.

Thanks.

1Sgt U.S. Army (Ret)

#970789 - 01/03/17 01:03 PM Re: Petition to Open the WDFW/Tribal NOF Meetings [Re: Bay wolf]
eyeFISH Offline
Ornamental Rice Bowl

Some on Ifish postulated that the requirement to enter an e-mail address may be the reason such a high proportion of petition viewers are cautious about signing on.

"If you don't kill them, they will spawn." (Carcassman)

The Keen Eye MD
Long Live the Kings!

Page 2 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 ... 12 13 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Carcassman, Clipfin, Danny Clyde, Dannyboy, dk1948, Twitch
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
4 registered (steely slammer, wolverine, 2 invisible), 941 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645366 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |