THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 20 of 21 < 1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#971035 - 01/07/17 11:43 AM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months *** [Re: BroodBuster]
stam Offline
Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!

Loc: wherever I want to be...
Originally Posted By: BroodBuster
All it takes is a little $$$ Stam.

If that doesn't work you could always try Scientology.

I didn't realize that Bigfootsing was a for profit thing.

This does explain some ....things.

http://community.webshots.com/user/stamtma?vhost=community

soremouth the works...

#971039 - 01/07/17 12:27 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: RICH G]
RICH G Offline
PP Resident Nostradamus

Loc: Land of the Lost
I don't involve myself with profit for Bigfooting thing. It's reckless to try and instruct other people on how to find something when you don't know what your dealing with.

#971040 - 01/07/17 12:27 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: RICH G]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Originally Posted By: RICH G
Stam,

Look at the Sasquatch Genome Project, more and more academics and geneticics are confirming the data all the time despite fraudulent attempts to call it a fraud. It is the truth regardless if it's inconvenient or not. Jeff Meldrum was a proponent of the study in its Genesis, until I leaked information to him regarding its findings, then he could not handle the truth. He's the one that recommended I send my samples to it and then he back dorred it because it did not fit with his discplines. My take anyways, good guy but to committed to mainstream science to see the truth.

Yeah. Why would anyone use mainstream science?

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#971041 - 01/07/17 12:32 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: RICH G]
GoldDigger Offline
Returning Adult

Rich, it seems there's a pile of rather skilled scientist that consider your
"Genome Project" to be nothing more than a pile of steaming bad science..

http://www.csicop.org/sb/show/the_ketchum_project_what_to_believe_about_bigfoot_dna_science

#971044 - 01/07/17 12:56 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: RICH G]
RICH G Offline
PP Resident Nostradamus

Yeah i know, what are the motives of these skilled scientists? Are they the same kind of skilled scientists who have managed our fish runs into ruins? Or the same kind of scientists who help heard the western world into dependence on a medical system which kills them and takes their wealth? Or the same kind of scientists who propose that GMO's, chemical fertiliaers, toxic pesticides and herbicides are a good thing for humanity and the environment? Yeah I know all about these skilled scientists who learned how to defraud the people in some indoctrination at some government\NWO university where they learned not to think for themselves but to only live their life and conduct their practice within the strict guidelines of accepted discplines which some other man made up because it sounded good..

Yeah I know all about these retards, and I am not stupid enough to buy their propaganda. Just like human induced climate change.

Edited by RICH G (01/07/17 12:58 PM)

#971050 - 01/07/17 03:02 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: RICH G]
GoldDigger Offline
Returning Adult

Yeah i know, what are the motives of these skilled scientists? Are they the same kind of skilled scientists who have managed our fish runs into ruins? Or the same kind of scientists who help heard the western world into dependence on a medical system which kills them and takes their wealth? Or the same kind of scientists who propose that GMO's, chemical fertilizers, toxic pesticides and herbicides are a good thing for humanity and the environment? Yeah I know all about these skilled scientists who learned how to defraud the people in some indoctrination at some government\NWO university where they learned not to think for themselves but to only live their life and conduct their practice within the strict guidelines of accepted discplines which some other man made up because it sounded good..

Yeah I know all about these retards, and I am not stupid enough to buy their propaganda. Just like human induced climate change.

Let's see...I ask you about flawed about Bigfoot DNA study, and in response you give me:

Fish runs into ruins
A fubar'd medical system
GMO's, chemical fertilizers, toxic pesticides and herbicides
indoctrination at some government\NWO university
climate change

In other words, your supposed science has been proven false, but you're going to believe it anyway.

Okay...I'm good with that. People go to church every Sunday with less.

Is there a First Church of Bigfoot?

#971053 - 01/07/17 03:16 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: RICH G]
No More Ice Fishin Offline
Returning Adult

I wasn't trying to step into a big pile here...

I'm curious about Herzog though.

Does he have some kind of reputation for making up crazy stories?

#971054 - 01/07/17 03:16 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: RICH G]
RICH G Offline
PP Resident Nostradamus

What I said was,,,

The dipshat scientists you are rfering to are not credible anyways so how can they discredit something that's legitimate when their motive has nothing to do with actual science?

When I say they are not credible, I mean that what they do and say is subservient to an agenda or a loyalty and has nothing to do with truth or legitimacy. If they were honest there is no possible way they could say the study was false.

#971056 - 01/07/17 03:25 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: No More Ice Fishin]
Sol Duc Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Copalis Beach
Originally Posted By: No More Ice Fishin
I wasn't trying to step into a big pile here...

I'm curious about Herzog though.

Does he have some kind of reputation for making up crazy stories?

He is a writer. I think Vedder knows him pretty well, he might chime in.
When it hits 4:29 .. time stops , the universe unfolds, the world becomes one and the planet and stars become aligned. That black fender is no longer an instrument; its a gateway to a higher dimension.&#65279;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaQrO55xmBs

#971072 - 01/07/17 09:57 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: RICH G]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Rich seems to be struggling with science a bit here.

Science is pretty complicated, though, so I understand his struggle.

It would probably be good to have a network of bigfoot friends when the SHTF on Tuesday, huh? I might head up to the Dosey tomorrow and see if I can get a crew together.

#971074 - 01/07/17 10:55 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: No More Ice Fishin]
blackmouth Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: right place/wrong time
Originally Posted By: Dave Vedder

Bill Herzog swears he saw one on the upper Duckabush. Claims it threw rocks the size of watermelons in the water near them. He says his buddy literally crapped his pants.

Well I've never seen a bigfoot. grin

"So it goes." Kurt Vonnegut jr.

#971086 - 01/08/17 10:07 AM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: RICH G]
RICH G Offline
PP Resident Nostradamus

At some point, probably sooner that later, there will be a disclosure about these things. There is just too much evidence, way too many eye witnesses and technology proves to get more intrusive. When it does happen it will be earth shattering because it will change everything, it won't just be disclosure and vindication because whoever makes the disclosure will actually have say what they are, it won't be enough to admit they exist.

#971088 - 01/08/17 10:09 AM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: RICH G]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

It's that interdimensional thing; that's why the gubmint keeps it under wraps, and only a maverick like Rich lets us in on the secret . . .

#971132 - 01/08/17 01:12 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: RICH G]
RICH G Offline
PP Resident Nostradamus

There is a strong possibility that the interdimensional part is true. Nearly all the native cultures say that it is and why should we be so nieve as to disregard their interpritation.

Rather than to believe these "supernatural" interpritationss by native cultures are merely a primitive way to explain phenonimon they did not understand is niev on our part. In many instances modern science does explain things they didn't understand, in some instances it has never been able to. In those instances the Western culture defines it as folklore or fairytale because of its inability to explain utilizing modern science. Modern science does not have all the answers, as it evolves maybe it will.

In many ways these native, ancient cultures were likely much more close to the truth in many instances than we are today. Partly because the societies did not have preconceived notion, and also because they has direct contact with other intelligence who instructed them, possibly the ones who created them.

#971134 - 01/08/17 01:17 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: RICH G]
Hankster Offline
2-Points

Loc: Town in the North Bay Area
There is a strong possibility that the interdimensional part is true. Nearly all the native cultures say that it is and why should we be so nieve as to disregard their interpritation.

Oh, I don't know.

Is it because it takes a handful of peyote buttons for them to get to those interdimensions?

Modern journalism is all about deciding which facts the public shouldn't know because they might reflect badly on Democrats

#971144 - 01/08/17 02:22 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
River Nutrients

Rich, do all of the states have Bigfeets? including Hawaii ?

Can they swim?
Will they kill an Elk?
Nocturnal?
How fast can they run?
Any evidence of young ones?
Are some gay?
Do they mate for life?
Language?
Do they hibernate?
Are we at risk?
When it hits 4:29 .. time stops , the universe unfolds, the world becomes one and the planet and stars become aligned. That black fender is no longer an instrument; its a gateway to a higher dimension.&#65279;

#971146 - 01/08/17 02:27 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: RICH G]
RICH G Offline
PP Resident Nostradamus

Maybe because those ancient societies had regular contact with more advanced beings from this planet or elsewhere in the galaxy, who explained this to them and refered to themselves as the creators or God's. Many ancient texts and art explain and depict this occurance.

The Cristian Bible, and every other religious text pretty much explains exactly what I said above, every ancient cultures believed this in one way or another. It's only in recent times that we have diverted from that point of view. And anybody today which truely has faith in any religion believes this now. It's only true atheists who have diverted from this idea which is actually a very small percentage of today's human population.

The vast majority of people throughout history or even today believe in creation or intelligent intervention regarding our existence.

Edited by RICH G (01/08/17 02:34 PM)

#971148 - 01/08/17 02:52 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: RICH G]
Dan S. Offline

The vast majority of people throughout history or even today believe in creation or intelligent intervention regarding our existence.

The vast majority of people don't believe in bigfoot or gnomes, so the "vast majority" card is not really a card you should be playing.

#971157 - 01/08/17 04:19 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
River Nutrients

What about spontaneous generation ?

#971186 - 01/09/17 08:07 AM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: RICH G]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline
Official Darkside Fucktard Whisperer

Herzog's story is BS.
He was on the Queets that day and night.

Also there is a woman who works at Safeway who looks exactly like Rich has described the female Sasquatch's appearance.
A union Squatch.

Page 20 of 21 < 1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Jason H, niceshot, OFISHAL, OFISHALL, pin4life, skydrifter
Recent Gallery Pix
Gibbs Delta Time Capsule
Driftin'
Who's Online
0 registered (), 260 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Rosa Walton, pollack, DontBeStupid, johnjorge, Clearwater Alaska
11435 Registered Users
Top Posters
Hankster 31804
Todd 25024
Sol Duc 15578
Dan S. 15195
elparquito 13539
Salmo g. 12530
eyeFISH 12424
stam 12388
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10978
Forum Stats
11435 Members
18 Forums
76853 Topics
895166 Posts

Max Online: 596 @ 05/24/12 03:35 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |