THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 64 of 81 < 1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 ... 80 81 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#971853 - 01/20/17 05:28 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) *** [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: WDFW X 1 = 0
Originally Posted By: Sol Duc
Sherman's rants about the NFL won't help matters any. Why da fck did Carroll even bring this up, if he hadn't, we wouldn't be talking about this circus cluster.

Be cause they are going to trade him and it would have come up anyway.
Book it!!!!

If we lose a second rounder,you might be right. I would bet that Paul Allen/Scheider isn't happy about PC's fck up.

- Albert Einstein.

#971895 - 01/22/17 01:35 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
Don't feel bad Hawks fans. The Falcons are on fire and doing it to everyone they play...

I'm a short term temporary Falcons fan now. Anything, as long as Brady doesn't get another ring...

#971896 - 01/22/17 01:42 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
Yeah if the Falcons stomp the Packers like this it may make the Hawks performance look better. Still a half to play though.

I hate Packers fans so I just want to see them cry. Worst fans are Pats than Packers and unfortunately its prob Hawks fan 3rd.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#971901 - 01/22/17 02:26 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
Hawks fans aren't so bad now that they've come down a bit from the Super Bowl. Its normal to get beyond amped after a team's first SB. Can't fault the love and passion.

Upper East Coast fans are just the worst. All of em' - doesn't matter the team. Bills, Eagles, Jets, Giants, Pats, Steeler, Ravens....they all have a LOT of chitty, stabby stabby fans. The only time I've ever actually been legit nervous for my safety (inside of a stadium) was at a Monday Night game in Philly. Holy crap. Lord of the Flies meets Thunderdome. There is an actual jail under that stadium and its standing room only by the end of the 3rd when beer sales get cut off. Yuengling and great stadium cheese steaks though...

#971902 - 01/22/17 02:32 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Falcons fans must be ecstatic right now. They are looking like the team that will win the SB. If the team that wins the SB is the team that beat the Hawks I guess that is a little bit of a consolation.....

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#971903 - 01/22/17 02:35 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Jason Beezuz]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Rodgers is tied with Brady as being the biggest cok holes in the NFL. Like I said it will be Atlanta and Pitt for the SB....where's Mental? rofl

- Albert Einstein.

#971904 - 01/22/17 02:38 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

This make the Hawks looks better and that Boys looks worse. Lol kinda happy about it.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#971905 - 01/22/17 02:48 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
ReefSkunk
Unregistered

I'm tied with Beezy as being the biggest cok holes in the Darkside. rofl

#971906 - 01/22/17 02:55 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Translation: Sounds like ReefSkunk wants to suck Erin Rodgers cok and is sad he is having a bad day.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#971907 - 01/22/17 03:07 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Jason Beezuz]
ReefSkunk
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Jason Beezy
Translation: I'm the biggest cok hole on the Darkside. Sol Duc can barely fit my small cok in his cok hole so there's no way he's a bigger cok hole than me

#971909 - 01/22/17 03:20 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Well said ReefSkunk. Beautiful.

Looks like its about time for the Steelers to make TB12 cry for super model.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#971910 - 01/22/17 03:27 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Wow! Rodgers is on ice waiting for next season...

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#971912 - 01/22/17 06:13 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Looks like Pats DBs don't have to turn and look at the ball. It's crazy how much they got away with this game. If this were the Hawks people would be up in arms.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#971916 - 01/22/17 10:18 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Jason Beezuz]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Whenever reefer punk hears the word cawk, he's get's all horned up. He's Vhawks little beetch, and the vicodin fishing guides bottom boi.
rofl Has kneed pads and will travel. rofl

Edited by Sol Duc (01/22/17 10:19 PM)

- Albert Einstein.

#972059 - 01/25/17 07:04 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

— The more you watch of Budda Baker, the more impressive he is. He can be another Tyrann Mathieu at the next level. His ability to play in space, read/react and fly to the ball could push him into the top-20. With teams increasingly playing in nickel, you can leave him on the field in any situation. He’s a roaming hybrid. If you want him to cover the slot, attack the LOS or blitz he can do it all. He’s a terrific hitter for his size.

— Baker also plays like a Seahawk, with great intensity and athleticism. I suspect he could be on Seattle’s radar as a high priority. He impacts games. When you watch Elijah Qualls, Kevin King, Sidney Jones — he flashes every time, even when you’re not focusing on him. It is a really deep cornerback class — but Baker might be the most impactful player the Seahawks could draft if he’s around at #26. thumbs

- Albert Einstein.

#972061 - 01/25/17 07:26 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Baker will be picked in the 1st round well before the Hawks can get him. He fits the Hawks scheme well but now that so many teams are copying the Hawks scheme they have a problem. I hope I'm wrong though, he does seem to have that energy and could energize the Hawks D. A young hard hitting stud would be rad for the Hawks and could turn back time. Its kinda like how young people help old people live longer. We need a new ET type player, but that such a diamond in the rough.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#972062 - 01/25/17 07:29 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Jason Beezuz]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

He'll be around the hawks pick at 26, which in case you didn't know is in the first round. wink

- Albert Einstein.

#972063 - 01/25/17 07:31 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Might help he was a no show against Alabama. thumbs

- Albert Einstein.

#972064 - 01/25/17 07:31 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

He'll be around the hawks pick at 26, which in case you didn't know is in the first round. wink

Really? I thought there were only like 4 teams in the NFL; The Pats, Packers, Steelers, and Cowboys. wink

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#972065 - 01/25/17 07:49 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Jason Beezuz]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Just looked at three samples of mock drafts he was listed 49 on one, the other had him in the third round and the last one was 57. Tweeners often drop in the draft. We could really use a linebacker who can drop in coverage on TE's and receivers. K.J Wright is terrible in open space but GREAT against the run. Wagner just isn't built for that position. I hope we don't lose that second rounder because of Pete opening his trap about Sherman being hurt. evil

- Albert Einstein.

Page 64 of 81 < 1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 ... 80 81 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Carcassman, Clipfin, Danny Clyde, Dannyboy, dk1948, Twitch
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 903 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645361 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |