Three Rivers Marine

Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#973908 - 02/26/17 11:41 AM Re: Trump madness [Re: eddie]
RowVsWade Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Island Time
It's really weird that the limp wristed left and their collection of transgendered misfits don't approve of him fulfilling the promises he made to those that supported him.

The OP started this thread based upon fake news and [Bleeeeep!] propaganda. We've known eddie, gooyboob and the other effeminates to be utterly clueless but they never disappoint by proving what total and complete fags they are.

Congrats?

If you don't like our prices bring your wife down and we'll dicker.

#973924 - 02/26/17 08:00 PM Re: Trump madness [Re: eddie]
The Trumpster Offline
Impeached X2

Loc: In exile at Mar-a-Lago
RowVsWade, look how he didn't even address any of my points in rebuttal. All the liberals do is parrot the last soundbite from the fake news they watch. So tragic!

"When you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything, grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything." –Donald Trump

#973950 - 02/27/17 09:35 PM Re: Trump madness [Re: Direct-Drive]
Steelheadman Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Poulsbo, WA,USA
Originally Posted By: Direct-Drive
I thought Trump knew how to run a harem.
Freakin yikes.

Haven't heard too much from the wicked witch of New Jersey since they put the gag order on her. Now we have to listen to that little bitch Sean Spicer.

Edited by Steelheadman (02/27/17 09:35 PM)

#973971 - 02/28/17 01:27 PM Re: Trump madness [Re: Steelheadman]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

An amazing example how makeup should be mandatory on some.

- Albert Einstein.

#973974 - 02/28/17 03:58 PM Re: Trump madness [Re: ]
CedarR Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Olympia, WA
Originally Posted By: Hankster
Originally Posted By: Sol Duc

She's 50 with 4 kids, a full-time job and she just finished up getting T.Rump elected President of the United States.

All that sh!t is bound to leave a mark.

Nothing a skilled make-up artist with two tubes of biscuit colored caulk and six inches of duct tape couldn't fix...

#973980 - 02/28/17 07:10 PM Re: Trump madness [Re: eddie]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
Growing up we called em' "Betty Crockers", cuz they had to cake on the makeup to look decent.

#973981 - 02/28/17 07:16 PM Re: Trump madness [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA

She's 50 with 4 kids (including a set of twins), has a full-time job, she's married to a lawyer and she just finished up getting T.Rump elected President of the United States.

Aww.

Isn't that sweet how Hamster came running to her defense.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#973985 - 02/28/17 08:51 PM Re: Trump madness [Re: eddie]
Piper
Unregistered

i've seen pictures of some of you fat ugly fVck's... you're the last group that need to be criticizing Betty Cracker...

#973988 - 02/28/17 10:04 PM Re: Trump madness [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Originally Posted By: Piper
i've seen pictures of some of you fat ugly fVck's... you're the last group that need to be criticizing Betty Cracker...

+1

Let's see how their old bags are holding up when they hit the half-century mark.

Your boyfriends are getting a little rough on the edges, are they?

That broad is a fuckin' hag. I know you might tap some skeezy skank like that, but Piper's wife should slap the sh!t out of him for being such a donkey to come running to her defense.

She's stupid, and a skank. Right up your alley, Hamster............if she had a cock, that is.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#973991 - 02/28/17 11:05 PM Re: Trump madness [Re: eddie]
blackmouth Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: right place/wrong time
"Trump madness"

I believe that it does exist and it appears to me that eddie shows symptoms of an advanced case. My prescription for him is to chill, after all it worked for me during the Hell that B.O. has put me through.

Heres looking at you eddie. beer

"So it goes." Kurt Vonnegut jr.

#973994 - 02/28/17 11:42 PM Re: Trump madness [Re: blackmouth]
erikj Offline
Spawner

I just heard his speech from tonight. Eddie and company have valid concerns. I hope the trumpster doesn't try to push all of his campaign promises through too quickly. I'd rather see him reach across the isle and surround himself by real diplomats.
Our governor, apparently, has no intention of working with the new administration. More of the same....painful. beathead

#974036 - 03/01/17 02:08 PM Re: Trump madness [Re: The Moderator]
gooybob Offline
Spawner

Loc: Tacoma
Originally Posted By: paker
Today. Trump Madness.

Starting to remind me of a past 1900's era world leader that no one seemed to like except for his fellow nutjobs who put him in power. Started a World War II. Ended up eating a bullet.

Banning the media....bumping up the military...proclaiming we need more nukes....protecting the homeland from all those meany terrorists and Mexicans. Der Trumpster is on a roll. Not in a good kinda way.

Hmmm......

Amen!

#974037 - 03/01/17 02:14 PM Re: Trump madness [Re: The Trumpster]
gooybob Offline
Spawner

Originally Posted By: The Trumpster
Originally Posted By: paker
Today. Trump Madness.

Starting to remind me of a past 1900's era world leader that no one seemed to like except for his fellow nutjobs who put him in power. Started a World War II. Ended up eating a bullet.

Banning the media....bumping up the military...proclaiming we need more nukes....protecting the homeland from all those meany terrorists and Mexicans. Der Trumpster is on a roll. Not in a good kinda way.

Hmmm......

Yeah FDR was a real SOB and the world's worst mass murderer, but don't worry, I'll be nothing like Franklin Delano Rosenfeld.

Where does all of this intellectual thinking come from? Oh yeah, alternative news sources.

#974039 - 03/01/17 02:17 PM Re: Trump madness [Re: Steelheadman]
gooybob Offline
Spawner

Originally Posted By: Steelheadman
Originally Posted By: Direct-Drive
I thought Trump knew how to run a harem.
Freakin yikes.

Haven't heard too much from the wicked witch of New Jersey since they put the gag order on her. Now we have to listen to that little bitch Sean Spicer.

Hahahahaha! That's so true.

#974040 - 03/01/17 02:18 PM Re: Trump madness [Re: ]
gooybob Offline
Spawner

She's 50 with 4 kids (including a set of twins), has a full-time job, she's married to a lawyer and she just finished up getting T.Rump elected President of the United States.

I'm sure Trump left a mark on her. Maybe in the form of pecker tracks!

#974042 - 03/01/17 02:43 PM Re: Trump madness [Re: ]
gooybob Offline
Spawner

Meh.

I didn't vote for him, but I still LMAO watching libtard heads explode. It's too bad they can't convert that to energy because it would light up L.A. and NYC for 4 or 8 years.

There are enough libtard tears to irrigate all the sand coming out of their manginas.

Hank, you and the rest of the far right on this site automatically assume that just because people are down on Donald Chump that they are democrats. That's just not the case. There are plenty of Republicans that are starting to realize that they voted for a pompous ass with very thin skin. I will never identify with the democrats but as long as we have idiots like Trump, Paul "the vampire Ryan" and all of the other sell outs in the party I can't get behind them. They are out of control and if not careful will cause more problems than the last 4 presidents combined. Trump says one thing his people say another. Trump says one thing and then HE says another. Trump is an habitual liar. He has spent his whole life making promises he can't keep and never intended to keep. If the press calls him on something, they are called fake news. If someone says something about him he doesn't like he tweets venom back. He should be working on being a president and not a 12 year old girl getting revenge on social media. I know you say you didn't vote for him and I believe you but don't assume that everyone who can't stand the fat fvcker that they are liberal or democrat. The ignorance regarding Trump is scary. There was an article by the AP that said people (including and especially Trump voters) were pissed when they heard that the Affordable Care Act was being ousted. These are the very same people that voted for Trump to get rid of Obama Care. They are so fvcking stupid they did not realize that they are one in the same. That's your basic Trump voter. You know, people like Sol Duc and Rich G. Guys that simply have no clue. His speech last night was just a rehash of the speeches that every single president has come up with for decades. Because he lies when the truth would fit better nothing he said last night can be believed and by the way if you think we are behind the eight ball debt wise as a country just wait. If by some miracle Trump can back up what he said he would do, we will go flat out bankrupt! UNLESS he raises taxes. Ouch!

Edited by gooybob (03/01/17 02:44 PM)

#974048 - 03/01/17 03:39 PM Re: Trump madness [Re: eddie]
The Trumpster Offline
Impeached X2

Loc: In exile at Mar-a-Lago
Gooybob, you are automatically assuming that just because people voted Donald Trump that they are one issue voters that approve of every single individual bit of my platform so they somehow must be "ignorant" and "fvcking stupid" because they disagree with me on a single point. Very unfair! Also, don't read fake news sites like the AP. You're better than that!

"When you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything, grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything." –Donald Trump

#974049 - 03/01/17 03:40 PM Re: Trump madness [Re: gooybob]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Speaking of witches and Women in politics, it's sure nice not having to listen to Sarah Palin. Really weird how she hasn't been in the media for quite some time.

- Albert Einstein.

#974050 - 03/01/17 03:43 PM Re: Trump madness [Re: gooybob]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: gooybob
Meh.

I didn't vote for him, but I still LMAO watching libtard heads explode. It's too bad they can't convert that to energy because it would light up L.A. and NYC for 4 or 8 years.

There are enough libtard tears to irrigate all the sand coming out of their manginas.

Hank, you and the rest of the far right on this site automatically assume that just because people are down on Donald Chump that they are democrats. That's just not the case. There are plenty of Republicans that are starting to realize that they voted for a pompous ass with very thin skin. I will never identify with the democrats but as long as we have idiots like Trump, Paul "the vampire Ryan" and all of the other sell outs in the party I can't get behind them. They are out of control and if not careful will cause more problems than the last 4 presidents combined. Trump says one thing his people say another. Trump says one thing and then HE says another. Trump is an habitual liar. He has spent his whole life making promises he can't keep and never intended to keep. If the press calls him on something, they are called fake news. If someone says something about him he doesn't like he tweets venom back. He should be working on being a president and not a 12 year old girl getting revenge on social media. I know you say you didn't vote for him and I believe you but don't assume that everyone who can't stand the fat fvcker that they are liberal or democrat. The ignorance regarding Trump is scary. There was an article by the AP that said people (including and especially Trump voters) were pissed when they heard that the Affordable Care Act was being ousted. These are the very same people that voted for Trump to get rid of Obama Care. They are so fvcking stupid they did not realize that they are one in the same. That's your basic Trump voter. You know, people like Sol Duc and Rich G. Guys that simply have no clue. His speech last night was just a rehash of the speeches that every single president has come up with for decades. Because he lies when the truth would fit better nothing he said last night can be believed and by the way if you think we are behind the eight ball debt wise as a country just wait. If by some miracle Trump can back up what he said he would do, we will go flat out bankrupt! UNLESS he raises taxes. Ouch!

Two words: Sentence structure.

- Albert Einstein.

#974051 - 03/01/17 03:52 PM Re: Trump madness [Re: eddie]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
I agree with some of what gooyboob said. It is true that so much of this country is sheltered from reality and it makes people generalize far too often. I've been called a racist, an Indian lover, a liberal, a conservative, an asshole, a nice guy and the list goes on. All of that to my face. And I have to wonder what the fuk is wrong with people if they really think they have to choose a side or call people out on that stuff like it's their duty. Follow yourself and your gut respect others an their gut. Too many sheeple getting duped. Sickening.

I think the real reason trump got elected was because of his no apologies says it like he thinks it is personality. People are so tired of pointing fingers and picking sides they just wanted something Iess calculated. Unfortunately trump is a dumb fuk but maybe someday the real rogue maverick will come to power and earn respect and adoration by doing things the way most people think they should be done. That's democracy. Not giving everyone what they want. It's representing Americans and we aren't as diverse as we pretend we are. We should be able to agree on a lot of things we supposedly don't.

My neighbor and I couldn't be more different but we get along fine. That's America.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Born2Boat, Dirk Mc Girk, Frankster, Oz-fish, starfisher
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 335 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645368 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |