Rate This Topic
#974052 - 03/01/17 03:57 PM Re: Trump madness [Re: Sol Duc]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

Originally Posted By: Sol Duc
Originally Posted By: gooybob
Originally Posted By: Hankster
Meh.

I didn't vote for him, but I still LMAO watching libtard heads explode. It's too bad they can't convert that to energy because it would light up L.A. and NYC for 4 or 8 years.

There are enough libtard tears to irrigate all the sand coming out of their manginas.

Hank, you and the rest of the far right on this site automatically assume that just because people are down on Donald Chump that they are democrats. That's just not the case. There are plenty of Republicans that are starting to realize that they voted for a pompous ass with very thin skin. I will never identify with the democrats but as long as we have idiots like Trump, Paul "the vampire Ryan" and all of the other sell outs in the party I can't get behind them. They are out of control and if not careful will cause more problems than the last 4 presidents combined. Trump says one thing his people say another. Trump says one thing and then HE says another. Trump is an habitual liar. He has spent his whole life making promises he can't keep and never intended to keep. If the press calls him on something, they are called fake news. If someone says something about him he doesn't like he tweets venom back. He should be working on being a president and not a 12 year old girl getting revenge on social media. I know you say you didn't vote for him and I believe you but don't assume that everyone who can't stand the fat fvcker that they are liberal or democrat. The ignorance regarding Trump is scary. There was an article by the AP that said people (including and especially Trump voters) were pissed when they heard that the Affordable Care Act was being ousted. These are the very same people that voted for Trump to get rid of Obama Care. They are so fvcking stupid they did not realize that they are one in the same. That's your basic Trump voter. You know, people like Sol Duc and Rich G. Guys that simply have no clue. His speech last night was just a rehash of the speeches that every single president has come up with for decades. Because he lies when the truth would fit better nothing he said last night can be believed and by the way if you think we are behind the eight ball debt wise as a country just wait. If by some miracle Trump can back up what he said he would do, we will go flat out bankrupt! UNLESS he raises taxes. Ouch!

Two words: Sentence structure.

1 word: Lockett...

#974055 - 03/01/17 04:37 PM Re: Trump madness [Re: eddie]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
Every time I see her I wish I was missing both my eyes.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#974060 - 03/01/17 04:59 PM Re: Trump madness [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
Originally Posted By: stam
Originally Posted By: Todd

Fish on...

Todd

WTF.... ? You mean that ugly dude with the long hair is a chick?

Excellent.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#974064 - 03/01/17 07:17 PM Re: Trump madness [Re: eddie]
RowVsWade Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Island Time
The level of misogyny and chauvinism displayed by the limp-wristed left is only exceeded by their hypocrisy and hate.

Watching them maniacally manufacture minor transgressions and use that false narrative to fuel their incoherent objections to everything is not only good entertainment but it proves what a bunch of fugging pusssies they are. The next 8 years will be a lot of fun for many of us, for others it would be a good time for them to overdose on their ACA provided Xanax.

If you don't like our prices bring your wife down and we'll dicker.

#974065 - 03/01/17 07:28 PM Re: Trump madness [Re: Todd]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Fish on...

Todd

That can be arranged......lol

- Albert Einstein.

#974066 - 03/01/17 07:31 PM Re: Trump madness [Re: ]
ColeyG Offline
Ranger Danger

Loc: AK

Fish on...

Todd

Steven Tyler died his hair?

EZ Thread Yarn Balls

"I don't care how you catch them, as long as you treat them well and with respect." Lani Waller in "A Steelheader's Way."

#974069 - 03/01/17 07:39 PM Re: Trump madness [Re: Todd]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA

Fish on...

Todd

Excellent.

Fish on...

Todd

It's called the "mid-transition" point aka the "Pat", where you aren't 100% sure if she is going he or he is going she. Not unlike a few of the posters in this thread.

#974078 - 03/01/17 09:24 PM Re: Trump madness [Re: RowVsWade]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Originally Posted By: RowVsWade
The level of misogyny and chauvinism displayed by the limp-wristed left is only exceeded by their hypocrisy and hate.

Watching them maniacally manufacture minor transgressions and use that false narrative to fuel their incoherent objections to everything is not only good entertainment but it proves what a bunch of fugging pusssies they are. The next 8 years will be a lot of fun for many of us, for others it would be a good time for them to overdose on their ACA provided Xanax.

lol

You going to be OK, snowflake? Maybe you should go to your safe place and give your swollen vag a chance to recover.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#974090 - 03/02/17 08:57 AM Re: Trump madness [Re: Todd]
Kinetic Kwik Offline
Spawner

Loc: sum x wet,sum x dry WA 4 Life

Damn !
What do you wish for when you see Pelosi ?

#974093 - 03/02/17 10:33 AM Re: Trump madness [Re: eddie]
ReefSkunk
Unregistered

So how long before Sessions has to resign? Seems he's done the same things that Flynn did.

#974127 - 03/02/17 08:58 PM Re: Trump madness [Re: eddie]
eddie Offline
Carcass

Loc: Valencia, Negros Oriental, Phi...
As an esteemed attorney, Sessions has to understand that he committed perjury, as they say in the legal profession, it's a prima facie case. And before all of you Trump apologists get all up in arms, it is fine that as a Senator, hell even as an AG, that he had contact with a Russian or two. However, lying under oath is a different matter entirely, as Bill Clinton found out. But we live in a new reality of alternative facts, so perjury is OK if its your guy doing the lying. This is getting damned disgusting.

R.P. McMurphy - One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest

#974128 - 03/02/17 09:32 PM Re: Trump madness [Re: Dan S.]
RowVsWade Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Island Time
Nope I'm having fun watching you act the fool, angry elf. I understand why you don't like Kelly A Conway, she's twice as tall and twice as masculine as you. Get over it.

Carry on...

If you don't like our prices bring your wife down and we'll dicker.

#974129 - 03/02/17 09:38 PM Re: Trump madness [Re: eddie]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

So Eddie, what is your opinion on Loretta Lynch meeting with Bill Clinton, a potential witness in the Hillary Clinton scandal ?

That to me was worse or equal to Watergate. That c^unt should have resigned the next day. The Clinton's are a walking crime syndicate...pathetic.

Just more biased media, this chit is going to stop. Trump will hammer this to death until even the stupidest libturd will take note. This country dodged a grenade with Trumps landslide win, taking 33 of the 50 states. beer

- Albert Einstein.

#974130 - 03/02/17 10:08 PM Re: Trump madness [Re: eddie]
NickD90 Offline

Here's the facts.

Flynn =/= Sessions in this case. Sessions did nothing wrong and he did not commit perjury. He was doing his EXACT job in an official capacity as a US Senator and as the Chairman of the Armed Services Committee. He did it with 25 other US Senators in the same damn room. Franken's question was specifically regarding Trump's campaign, not his day job and thus he answered correctly and honestly. Don't like the answer? Ask better questions.

Regardless, he's recused himself this evening from any further Russian related investigations as the correct, proper and honorable course of action. He cannot investigate himself, which will be confused by the ignorant as "AH HA! Guilty as charged"!

As for the most recent AG's...
Holder ran guns and was the 1st AG to be held in contempt of Congress.
Lynch covertly chatted with a famous husband of another famous suspect that was under an active FBI investigation...and still didn't recuse herself.
Both of those actions are documented criminal felonies of multiple sorts and they didn't even get so much as a slap on the wrist.

Those are the facts. And they've been disgusting for a good long while.

#974133 - 03/02/17 11:13 PM Re: Trump madness [Re: NickD90]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: NickD90
Here's the facts.

Flynn =/= Sessions in this case. Sessions did nothing wrong and he did not commit perjury. He was doing his EXACT job in an official capacity as a US Senator and as the Chairman of the Armed Services Committee. He did it with 25 other US Senators in the same damn room. Franken's question was specifically regarding Trump's campaign, not his day job and thus he answered correctly and honestly. Don't like the answer? Ask better questions.

Regardless, he's recused himself this evening from any further Russian related investigations as the correct, proper and honorable course of action. He cannot investigate himself, which will be confused by the ignorant as "AH HA! Guilty as charged"!

Lynch covertly chatted with a famous husband of another famous suspect that was under an active FBI investigation...and still didn't recuse herself.
Both of those actions are documented criminal felonies of multiple sorts and they didn't even get so much as a slap on the wrist.

What about Holder not investigating the Black Panthers intimidating people outside of a voting election site that was clearly video taped. Holder is about the racist MFR ever in politics that I've seen.

- Albert Einstein.

#974145 - 03/03/17 09:07 AM Re: Trump madness [Re: RowVsWade]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Originally Posted By: RowVsWade
Nope I'm having fun watching you act the fool, angry elf. I understand why you don't like Kelly A Conway, she's twice as tall and twice as masculine as you. Get over it.

Carry on...

lol

Sure you are, snowflake.

#974147 - 03/03/17 09:09 AM Re: Trump madness [Re: Sol Duc]
Dan S. Offline

Here's the facts.

What about Holder not investigating the Black Panthers intimidating people outside of a voting election site that was clearly video taped. Holder is about the racist MFR ever in politics that I've seen.

I know my guy is a piece of sh!t, but it's ok because your guy was a piece of sh!t.

Brilliant. I wonder why both parties have been f*cking us over for decades.

#974148 - 03/03/17 09:18 AM Re: Trump madness [Re: eddie]
Gnomesayin Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Loc: In Rich's Garden
Only decades?

#974149 - 03/03/17 09:28 AM Re: Trump madness [Re: Dan S.]
NickD90 Offline

Originally Posted By: Dan S.
Here's the facts.

I know my guy is a piece of sh!t, but it's ok because your guy was a piece of sh!t.

Brilliant. I wonder why both parties have been f*cking us over for decades.

Agreed. Both sides do it and its disgusting. I don't care for either side really...I only care about truth and honesty and quantifiable facts. Which is why I could never be a politician. Forever the Boy Scout....

#974152 - 03/03/17 09:54 AM Re: Trump madness [Re: Gnomesayin]
Dan S. Offline

Originally Posted By: Gnomesayin
Only decades?

smile

I'm only speaking from my own experience.

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
3Gonads, herm
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (stonefish), 1060 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13520
eyeFISH 12766
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63773 Topics
645293 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |