Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#974202 - 03/04/17 06:42 PM Did Obummer wiretap..... **
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Trump tower ? Might have to get a big bowl of popcorn for this one. What's your take on this RichG ? stir

Edited by Sol Duc (03/04/17 06:43 PM)

- Albert Einstein.

#974206 - 03/05/17 08:56 AM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: Sol Duc]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
He may have requested a wiretap - but federal judges are the ones that OK these things after deciding if there's enough evidence to warrant one.

Trump's in charge of the whole show now - so if a wiretap was requested and approved, he should have no problem producing some evidence of it.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#974208 - 03/05/17 09:09 AM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: Sol Duc]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
There will be zero evidence. Talk about fake news, everything out of Cheeto's piehole is fake.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#974210 - 03/05/17 09:44 AM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: Sol Duc]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
He will have plenty to worry about if one was requested and approved, since a judge would have had to sign off on it for a reason, and I would suspect that the reason would have had to do with all the treasonous relations with Russians.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#974212 - 03/05/17 10:07 AM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: Sol Duc]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

the first one in June was denied... second one in October was granted...

from what i read atleast...

#974215 - 03/05/17 10:19 AM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: Sol Duc]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

I'm sure the FISA judge approved the second request because there was nothing there.

They always do that.

Ask Hank.

#974216 - 03/05/17 10:22 AM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: 5 * General Evo]
fp Online   content
Old Duffer

Loc: Hoquiam,WA.USA
Why can't the tards just go away and accept that they lost? Come back in 4 years with somebody other than what they had this year and meebe just mebbe they will have a snowballs chance in hell for a win.

fp

#974218 - 03/05/17 10:26 AM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: Sol Duc]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

Two separate sources with links to the counter-intelligence community have confirmed to Heat Street that the FBI sought, and was granted, a FISA court warrant in October [2016], giving counter-intelligence permission to examine the activities of ‘U.S. persons’ in Donald Trump’s campaign with ties to Russia.

Contrary to earlier reporting in the New York Times, which cited FBI sources as saying that the agency did not believe that the private server in Donald Trump’s Trump Tower which was connected to a Russian bank had any nefarious purpose, the FBI’s counter-intelligence arm, sources say, re-drew an earlier FISA court request around possible financial and banking offenses related to the server. The first request, which, sources say, named Trump, was denied back in June, but the second was drawn more narrowly and was granted in October after evidence was presented of a server, possibly related to the Trump campaign, and its alleged links to two banks; SVB Bank and Russia’s Alfa Bank. While the Times story speaks of metadata, sources suggest that a FISA warrant was granted to look at the full content of emails and other related documents that may concern US persons.

http://www.snopes.com/2017/03/04/trump-accuses-obama-of-tapping-phones/

#974219 - 03/05/17 10:27 AM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: Sol Duc]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

yeah Hank, they said it was unconstitutional or some sh!t...

what i find funny, is people are acting like this has never happened before... like presidents never overstep their power... like noone has eavesdropped on someone....

guess Nixon was just a dream...

#974220 - 03/05/17 10:37 AM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: Sol Duc]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Loc: Sky River(WA) Clearwater(Id)
I don't believe any of you a$$holes or your interwebz sources. Stop poasting stupid schit and go fishing, work out, get a job, call the WDFW and bitch......something

I think I'll go start a stupid fukin thread myself grin

#974222 - 03/05/17 10:46 AM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: Sol Duc]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

oh i dont care about what month it was, i was just posting that part of the article, because it shows the FBI did, get the warrant...

so if they got the warrant, they obviously executed on it, i mean who the fvck wastes 6 months to get a warrant and then doesnt use it?

#974230 - 03/05/17 11:22 AM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: Sol Duc]
ReefSkunk
Unregistered

Who knew fp was so un-American!?!

#974233 - 03/05/17 11:37 AM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: Sol Duc]
Dan S. Offline

Must have found some clams with too much domoic acid and got a touch of PSP.

#974241 - 03/05/17 01:08 PM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: ]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
Originally Posted By: stam
Originally Posted By: Hankster

I dont recall any protest marches with bonfires and window smashing by the Republicans. A Tea Party protest or two without vandalism and tear gas, but that's about it.

They were too busy sitting on their lazy asses and whining to actually get up and do something..

You do remember the whining...right?

I honestly don't have a dog in this fight, (though trump is truly despicable) I've found that both sides are here to [Bleeeeep!] me personally, wink I'm too poor to gain from big biz Repug's breaks, and work enough that I wouldn't qualify for the free [Bleeeeep!] that deadbeats democrats get. I just get to pay for it all. Small biz used to be that backbone of 'merca, now it just props up all the lard that has gathered at the top and bottom.

So...I sit back and vent and lob smart ass remarks to you guys that get all wound up about it all.
Just looking back at dark side threads it's pretty easy to see who does the whining, 8 years of obama hate and sniveling and whining leaves the trumps haters plenty of ground to make up. No moral high ground for anybody around here anyway. Deal with it.

Don't worry snowflake, Spring is just around the corner. wink

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#974245 - 03/05/17 01:26 PM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: Jason Beezuz]
Dan S. Offline

Originally Posted By: Jason Beezuz

I dont recall any protest marches with bonfires and window smashing by the Republicans. A Tea Party protest or two without vandalism and tear gas, but that's about it.

They were too busy sitting on their lazy asses and whining to actually get up and do something..

I honestly don't have a dog in this fight, (though trump is truly despicable) I've found that both sides are here to [Bleeeeep!] me personally, wink I'm too poor to gain from big biz Repug's breaks, and work enough that I wouldn't qualify for the free [Bleeeeep!] that deadbeats democrats get. I just get to pay for it all. Small biz used to be that backbone of 'merca, now it just props up all the lard that has gathered at the top and bottom.

So...I sit back and vent and lob smart ass remarks to you guys that get all wound up about it all.
Just looking back at dark side threads it's pretty easy to see who does the whining, 8 years of obama hate and sniveling and whining leaves the trumps haters plenty of ground to make up. No moral high ground for anybody around here anyway. Deal with it.

Don't worry snowflake, Spring is just around the corner. wink

STFU, Beezy, you wet-assed fuckin' douchenozzle. At least we won't have to listen to you crying like a bitch about your wet, fat ass once spring gets here.

I'm sure you'll have something new to snivel about though. Fagging out the board seems to be your objective.

#974249 - 03/05/17 02:20 PM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: ]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

Why doesn't this forum have a "like" button to give props to really good posts?

#974252 - 03/05/17 02:46 PM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: ]
ReefSkunk
Unregistered

They were too busy sitting on their lazy asses and whining to actually get up and do something.

I was too busy working to sit on my ass. Same goes for just about everybody I know.

Even if I wasn't I wouldn't have been smashing windows, setting fires and generally being a PITA. Taxpayers have to pay for police OT and to replace all the tear gas they needed to use on the libtards.

Hank was being a PITA just in a much different way.

#974255 - 03/05/17 03:00 PM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline

They were too busy sitting on their lazy asses and whining to actually get up and do something.

I was too busy working to sit on my ass. Same goes for just about everybody I know.

Even if I wasn't I wouldn't have been smashing windows, setting fires and generally being a PITA. Taxpayers have to pay for police OT and to replace all the tear gas they needed to use on the libtards.

lol

No "liberal" I know has ever participated in a protest or smashed a window - so I guess that never happened, either.

The validity of Hanks findings is never in question. Rock solid evidence is what it is.

#974259 - 03/05/17 03:37 PM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: Sol Duc]
RICH G
Unregistered

Of course they buged his phones, it's comman sense that they would have so they could leak info to the Clinton campaign to undermine Trump.

Obongo had his mouthpiece lie about it within hours, just like "you can keep your doctor" and every other bizilion lie he told.

People from inside Obongos circle have already told news agencies that he did it.

Hopefully this gets Trump mad enough to have Sessions go after Clinton and the pizzagate crowd.

#974266 - 03/05/17 04:20 PM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: Sol Duc]
Dan S. Offline

Ever heard of a liberal blowing up a federal building in Oklahoma City and killing a bunch of children?

Neither have I.

Looney tune fuckheads exist on both sides of the isle, and pretending that they are representative of that whole side of the aisle is just being intellectually dishonest.

That's like pretending some fruitcake bigfoot chaser like Rich is your typical conservative.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Chromeo, Colluvium, lat59, m wilson, phishkellar, TBJ
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (Excitable Bob), 1104 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645361 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |