Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#974202 - 03/04/17 06:42 PM Did Obummer wiretap..... **
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Trump tower ? Might have to get a big bowl of popcorn for this one. What's your take on this RichG ? stir

Edited by Sol Duc (03/04/17 06:43 PM)

- Albert Einstein.

#974206 - 03/05/17 08:56 AM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: Sol Duc]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
He may have requested a wiretap - but federal judges are the ones that OK these things after deciding if there's enough evidence to warrant one.

Trump's in charge of the whole show now - so if a wiretap was requested and approved, he should have no problem producing some evidence of it.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#974208 - 03/05/17 09:09 AM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: Sol Duc]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
There will be zero evidence. Talk about fake news, everything out of Cheeto's piehole is fake.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#974210 - 03/05/17 09:44 AM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: Sol Duc]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

He will have plenty to worry about if one was requested and approved, since a judge would have had to sign off on it for a reason, and I would suspect that the reason would have had to do with all the treasonous relations with Russians.

Fish on...

Todd

#974212 - 03/05/17 10:07 AM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: Sol Duc]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

the first one in June was denied... second one in October was granted...

from what i read atleast...

#974215 - 03/05/17 10:19 AM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: Sol Duc]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

I'm sure the FISA judge approved the second request because there was nothing there.

They always do that.

Ask Hank.

#974216 - 03/05/17 10:22 AM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: 5 * General Evo]
fp Offline
Old Duffer

Loc: Hoquiam,WA.USA
Why can't the tards just go away and accept that they lost? Come back in 4 years with somebody other than what they had this year and meebe just mebbe they will have a snowballs chance in hell for a win.

fp

#974218 - 03/05/17 10:26 AM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: Sol Duc]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

Two separate sources with links to the counter-intelligence community have confirmed to Heat Street that the FBI sought, and was granted, a FISA court warrant in October [2016], giving counter-intelligence permission to examine the activities of ‘U.S. persons’ in Donald Trump’s campaign with ties to Russia.

Contrary to earlier reporting in the New York Times, which cited FBI sources as saying that the agency did not believe that the private server in Donald Trump’s Trump Tower which was connected to a Russian bank had any nefarious purpose, the FBI’s counter-intelligence arm, sources say, re-drew an earlier FISA court request around possible financial and banking offenses related to the server. The first request, which, sources say, named Trump, was denied back in June, but the second was drawn more narrowly and was granted in October after evidence was presented of a server, possibly related to the Trump campaign, and its alleged links to two banks; SVB Bank and Russia’s Alfa Bank. While the Times story speaks of metadata, sources suggest that a FISA warrant was granted to look at the full content of emails and other related documents that may concern US persons.

http://www.snopes.com/2017/03/04/trump-accuses-obama-of-tapping-phones/

#974219 - 03/05/17 10:27 AM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: Sol Duc]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

yeah Hank, they said it was unconstitutional or some sh!t...

what i find funny, is people are acting like this has never happened before... like presidents never overstep their power... like noone has eavesdropped on someone....

guess Nixon was just a dream...

#974220 - 03/05/17 10:37 AM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: Sol Duc]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Loc: Sky River(WA) Clearwater(Id)
I don't believe any of you a$$holes or your interwebz sources. Stop poasting stupid schit and go fishing, work out, get a job, call the WDFW and bitch......something

I think I'll go start a stupid fukin thread myself grin

#974222 - 03/05/17 10:46 AM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: Sol Duc]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

oh i dont care about what month it was, i was just posting that part of the article, because it shows the FBI did, get the warrant...

so if they got the warrant, they obviously executed on it, i mean who the fvck wastes 6 months to get a warrant and then doesnt use it?

#974230 - 03/05/17 11:22 AM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: Sol Duc]
ReefSkunk
Unregistered

Who knew fp was so un-American!?!

#974233 - 03/05/17 11:37 AM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: Sol Duc]
Dan S. Offline

Must have found some clams with too much domoic acid and got a touch of PSP.

#974241 - 03/05/17 01:08 PM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: ]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
Originally Posted By: stam
Originally Posted By: Hankster

I dont recall any protest marches with bonfires and window smashing by the Republicans. A Tea Party protest or two without vandalism and tear gas, but that's about it.

They were too busy sitting on their lazy asses and whining to actually get up and do something..

You do remember the whining...right?

I honestly don't have a dog in this fight, (though trump is truly despicable) I've found that both sides are here to [Bleeeeep!] me personally, wink I'm too poor to gain from big biz Repug's breaks, and work enough that I wouldn't qualify for the free [Bleeeeep!] that deadbeats democrats get. I just get to pay for it all. Small biz used to be that backbone of 'merca, now it just props up all the lard that has gathered at the top and bottom.

So...I sit back and vent and lob smart ass remarks to you guys that get all wound up about it all.
Just looking back at dark side threads it's pretty easy to see who does the whining, 8 years of obama hate and sniveling and whining leaves the trumps haters plenty of ground to make up. No moral high ground for anybody around here anyway. Deal with it.

Don't worry snowflake, Spring is just around the corner. wink

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#974245 - 03/05/17 01:26 PM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: Jason Beezuz]
Dan S. Offline

Originally Posted By: Jason Beezuz

I dont recall any protest marches with bonfires and window smashing by the Republicans. A Tea Party protest or two without vandalism and tear gas, but that's about it.

They were too busy sitting on their lazy asses and whining to actually get up and do something..

I honestly don't have a dog in this fight, (though trump is truly despicable) I've found that both sides are here to [Bleeeeep!] me personally, wink I'm too poor to gain from big biz Repug's breaks, and work enough that I wouldn't qualify for the free [Bleeeeep!] that deadbeats democrats get. I just get to pay for it all. Small biz used to be that backbone of 'merca, now it just props up all the lard that has gathered at the top and bottom.

So...I sit back and vent and lob smart ass remarks to you guys that get all wound up about it all.
Just looking back at dark side threads it's pretty easy to see who does the whining, 8 years of obama hate and sniveling and whining leaves the trumps haters plenty of ground to make up. No moral high ground for anybody around here anyway. Deal with it.

STFU, Beezy, you wet-assed fuckin' douchenozzle. At least we won't have to listen to you crying like a bitch about your wet, fat ass once spring gets here.

I'm sure you'll have something new to snivel about though. Fagging out the board seems to be your objective.

#974249 - 03/05/17 02:20 PM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: ]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

Why doesn't this forum have a "like" button to give props to really good posts?

#974252 - 03/05/17 02:46 PM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: ]
ReefSkunk
Unregistered

They were too busy sitting on their lazy asses and whining to actually get up and do something.

I was too busy working to sit on my ass. Same goes for just about everybody I know.

Even if I wasn't I wouldn't have been smashing windows, setting fires and generally being a PITA. Taxpayers have to pay for police OT and to replace all the tear gas they needed to use on the libtards.

Hank was being a PITA just in a much different way.

#974255 - 03/05/17 03:00 PM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline

They were too busy sitting on their lazy asses and whining to actually get up and do something.

I was too busy working to sit on my ass. Same goes for just about everybody I know.

Even if I wasn't I wouldn't have been smashing windows, setting fires and generally being a PITA. Taxpayers have to pay for police OT and to replace all the tear gas they needed to use on the libtards.

lol

No "liberal" I know has ever participated in a protest or smashed a window - so I guess that never happened, either.

The validity of Hanks findings is never in question. Rock solid evidence is what it is.

#974259 - 03/05/17 03:37 PM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: Sol Duc]
RICH G
Unregistered

Of course they buged his phones, it's comman sense that they would have so they could leak info to the Clinton campaign to undermine Trump.

Obongo had his mouthpiece lie about it within hours, just like "you can keep your doctor" and every other bizilion lie he told.

People from inside Obongos circle have already told news agencies that he did it.

Hopefully this gets Trump mad enough to have Sessions go after Clinton and the pizzagate crowd.

#974266 - 03/05/17 04:20 PM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: Sol Duc]
Dan S. Offline

Ever heard of a liberal blowing up a federal building in Oklahoma City and killing a bunch of children?

Neither have I.

Looney tune fuckheads exist on both sides of the isle, and pretending that they are representative of that whole side of the aisle is just being intellectually dishonest.

That's like pretending some fruitcake bigfoot chaser like Rich is your typical conservative.

#974274 - 03/05/17 05:22 PM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: Sol Duc]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

McVeigh did that for a reason... not because he was a democrat or republican...

he didnt like the way American veterans were treated, he didnt like Koresh getting burned up (fvck that guy) and he didnt like when the Weaver family was attacked, and killed for pretty much doing fvcking nothing...

he was pissed off about the government, and how they treat people... which is why to this day, i really dont understand how people proudly proclaim "im a democrat" or "im a republican"

thats gang mentality, and a huge fvcking part of the problem...

#974275 - 03/05/17 05:24 PM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: 5 * General Evo]
ReefSkunk
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Evo

he didnt like the way American veterans were treated, he didnt like Koresh getting burned up (fvck that guy) and he didnt like when the Weaver family was attacked, and killed for pretty much doing fvcking nothing...

he was pissed off about the government, and how they treat people... which is why to this day, i really dont understand how people proudly proclaim "im a democrat" or "im a republican"

You should join the crowd that proudly proclaims "I'm employed!"

#974277 - 03/05/17 05:30 PM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: Sol Duc]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

Jake go sniff someone elses ass before i sh!t on your face...

#974279 - 03/05/17 05:48 PM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Dan S. Offline

Pull your fuckin' head out. Everyone does what they do for a reason, Einstein.

The assholes that flew planes into the WTC did it for a reason.
Hitler sent Jews to Auschwitz for a reason.
We dropped the bomb on Hiroshima for a reason.
People get up and go to work for a reason.

McVeigh would never be described as a liberal. He was a conservative, and he blew up a bunch of kids. I'm sure the parents of those kids don't give one sh!t about his fuckin' reason, either.

#974284 - 03/05/17 06:29 PM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: Sol Duc]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

WTC was religion based...

Hitler was religion based..

Hiroshima was because we were attacked..

McVeigh was a christian, but thats not why he did it...

you are missing the point...

but whatever, most everyone here misses everything anyways...

#974286 - 03/05/17 06:54 PM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: Sol Duc]
Dan S. Offline

It's because you're so much smarter than we are and we just don't get it, Nate.

#974288 - 03/05/17 07:02 PM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: Sol Duc]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

what the fvcks your gig Dan? i dont fvck with you on here lol...

no, what it was, is because he was pissed off about how the US Government treats people...

but i guess that doesnt matter to you...

Dildo Beezuz might be right, ur like a yellow snowflake....

#974289 - 03/05/17 07:11 PM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: Sol Duc]
Dan S. Offline

Do you think the people flying the planes into the WTC weren't pissed off?

Do you think the Germans whose economy was wrecked after WWI and by the Treaty of Versailles weren't pissed off?

How about the BLM members? Do you think they're pissed off?

I don't [Bleeeeep!] with you here, either, but I can if you prefer. Just keep talking to me like you know more than I could possibly know and we can get started.

You want to climb on the retard wagon with Beezy? Be my guest.

#974291 - 03/05/17 07:19 PM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: Sol Duc]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

WTC was religion Dan...

odd you bring that up, Hitler hated the Jews, thought they were the cancer of the earth, and as a Christian, he was going to solve that problem... EVERYONE calls hime the devil and the worst human being to exist ( not even close if you look way way back)... (oh yeah before you say im "liking" the dude, fvck him too)

Muslims have also been trying to rid the world of both Jews AND Christians, for THOUSANDS of years... the religion calls for it...

yet motherfvckin liberal bitches in Seattle want to bring a sh!t ton of them over here to "protect" them...

and fvck BLM, they are a terrorist orginization just like that Black Panther party was, and is... their agenda is fvck white people, PERIOID....

^^ thats IN Seattle by the way...

#974292 - 03/05/17 07:20 PM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: Sol Duc]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

keep talking to me like you actually know me, pretty fvckin funny if you ask me....

#974294 - 03/05/17 07:23 PM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: Sol Duc]
Dan S. Offline

I didn't ask you.

#974295 - 03/05/17 07:27 PM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: 5 * General Evo]
wal1ter Offline
Smolt

WTC was religion based...
No, it was socio-economic jealousy based, and they attempted to justify it by a carefully circumscribed reading of Islam.

Hitler was religion based.
No, he was motivated by fascism and his own thirst for power. Religion only came into his purview as it might empower him.

Hiroshima was because we were attacked..
Yes, but also because others were attacked. You do recall that various European countries we considered to be allies also were attacked?

McVeigh was a christian, but thats not why he did it...
No. McVeigh was a killer of random people because killing people randomly solves...?

you are missing the point...
No, you are. Badly.

but whatever, most everyone here misses everything anyways...

#974296 - 03/05/17 07:33 PM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: Sol Duc]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

wrong..

wrong..

wrong, wrong wrong...

and wrong...

#974299 - 03/05/17 08:00 PM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: Sol Duc]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

negative ghostrider...

my comment at first wasnt to question or anything towards Dan..

my point was, clouded thinking due to gang mentalities, fvcks sh!t up...

both politically, and religiously...

#974301 - 03/05/17 08:06 PM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: Sol Duc]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Redhook.....Meet Dan

#974302 - 03/05/17 08:12 PM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: Sol Duc]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

I remember that game.. Robin Ventura got fvcked up....

Dan is like 5' -4....

I wouldn't be worried..

#974305 - 03/05/17 08:21 PM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: Sol Duc]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

people need to start thinking about how their actions can affect others.. thats how you fix things...

i havent told but my brother and a couple friends about it but

Katies best friend Christina had this son, cool little kid, met him when he was 4, looked just like A Rod, full of energy, had lots of fun...

they moved to Texas and did their thing...

he was getting bullied by kids because his was half Puerto Rican, and also an honor student...

2 weeks ago they had a little party and the sister went upstairs to get him because she wanted him down there...

he had hung himself inside his closet...

he was 10...

fvck your political bullsh!t, fvck your "Trumps gonna ruin the country" bullsh!t...

theres people, KIDS, that are going through far worse than your hatred for a person you know nothing about...

grow the fvck up America....

#974306 - 03/05/17 08:22 PM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Dan is like 5' -4....

Your point is?

#974307 - 03/05/17 08:28 PM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: Sol Duc]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

That I'm not worried...

You got a head issue or something?

#974308 - 03/05/17 08:38 PM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: Sol Duc]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

I bet Dan would have you in a choke or arm bar in less than 20 sec.... or just kick u in the nuts

Then....

Light you on fire

#974309 - 03/05/17 08:41 PM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: Sol Duc]
Dan S. Offline

I'm not 5'4" and I'm not expecting to have a cage match with anyone here.

Your snowflake comment was a load of bullsh!t, though.

I wonder what kind of kid would torment a kid for being a Puerto Rican honor student. I'm thinking the odds are low it was the kids of liberal snowflakes.

#974310 - 03/05/17 08:42 PM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: Sol Duc]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

Dan i was just razzing you lol...

Gavins issue was probably more of the state of Texas, and the mentality of alot of people there...

it was going on for a couple years...

#974311 - 03/05/17 08:46 PM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: Sol Duc]
Dan S. Offline

It's all good.

Tell your girl I'm sorry to hear about what happened to her friend's son. Stuff like that turns my stomach and makes me shake my head.

#974314 - 03/05/17 09:05 PM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: Sol Duc]
Dan S. Offline

I'll get one from Obama.

I heard he has quite a collection of them taken from law abiding 'mericans.

#974315 - 03/05/17 09:08 PM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: Sol Duc]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

I already have one...

Almost got killed and went to jail in Dec because of it...

#974317 - 03/05/17 09:11 PM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: Sol Duc]
RICH G
Unregistered

WTC was neither religion or hate, it was an inside job, no way some amature Arabs had the skill level to fly a comercial airliner into a vertical fixed targets at low altitude. Maybe some planes flew into the towers but controlled demolition is what ultimately took them down, tactical nukes.... Who flew a plane into building #7?.

You people watch too much fake news....

#974319 - 03/05/17 09:20 PM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: Sol Duc]
Dan S. Offline

You have a lot of experience with aviation, Rich?

A fuckin' monkey could fly a jet already in flight into a building the size of the WTC towers.

Are you going to debunk the lunar landing next?

As usual, you're full of sh!t, and a complete goon.

#974320 - 03/05/17 09:21 PM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Dan S. Offline

I already have one...

Sounds like a story worth sharing.

#974321 - 03/05/17 09:28 PM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: Sol Duc]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

It's fvcked up is what it is lol...

Fvckin tweakers...

#974328 - 03/06/17 03:57 AM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: Sol Duc]
BroodBuster Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Bothell, Wa
I see Rich has never stood next to a 767. Or played around in a simulator.

"The trouble with Socialism is that you eventually run out of other people's money." Margaret Thatcher.

"How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think." Adolf Hitler

#974329 - 03/06/17 06:33 AM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: Sol Duc]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

The best bait this winter by far has been snowflakes.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#974330 - 03/06/17 06:38 AM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Fvckin tweakers...

You admitted to going to jail for an altercation with tweakers. You were just like that guy on the show Cops who doesn't have drugs and was just being a good citizen except they find the drugs and you were cousins with the "bad guys".

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#974336 - 03/06/17 08:41 AM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: Sol Duc]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline
My Area code makes me cooler than you

It's snowing here you flakes.

#974337 - 03/06/17 08:59 AM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: Sol Duc]
BroodBuster Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Bothell, Wa
I have no idea what Obama did or didn't do but I am certain Congress will spend a billion dollars to figure out he did or did not do something.

"The trouble with Socialism is that you eventually run out of other people's money." Margaret Thatcher.

"How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think." Adolf Hitler

#974338 - 03/06/17 09:07 AM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: BroodBuster]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: BroodBuster
I have no idea what Obama did or didn't do but I am certain Congress will spend a billion dollars to figure out he did or did not do something.

Another quality post deserving of a "like" button.

#974340 - 03/06/17 09:43 AM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: Sol Duc]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

It's obvious to everyone but our esteemed President, but Presidents don't get to wiretap anyone, or order that anyone be wiretapped, or anything of the sort.

Trumplethinskin will figure that out soon enough when he tries to do it to everyone and everything that makes fun of him.

Fish on...

Todd

#974342 - 03/06/17 09:49 AM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: Sol Duc]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline

Trump taps fine PU$$Y.............................................. not wires.
Just sayin.

#974345 - 03/06/17 11:00 AM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: Sol Duc]
Sky-Guy Offline
The Tide changed

Loc: Everett
Sorry to stay on topic, but It's not only Trump who thinks Illegal wiretaps occurred. If Obama did it to foreign leaders(proven), why wouldnt he do it to Trump?

http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/...-general-flynn/

#974346 - 03/06/17 11:08 AM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: Sol Duc]
Direct-Drive Offline
ExtenZe Field Tester

Loc: Vancouver, WA
Putie must be having a good chuckle over all this drama.

#974350 - 03/06/17 11:33 AM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: Jason Beezuz]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

Fvckin tweakers...

You admitted to going to jail for an altercation with tweakers. You were just like that guy on the show Cops who doesn't have drugs and was just being a good citizen except they find the drugs and you were cousins with the "bad guys".

uhhhh... wow...

#974351 - 03/06/17 12:05 PM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Fvckin tweakers...

uhhhh... wow...

Most people haven't been to jail because of "fuckin tweakers".

Just sayin.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#974352 - 03/06/17 12:08 PM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: Sol Duc]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

i havent been arrested in my life dipsh!t...

just sayin..

#974353 - 03/06/17 12:15 PM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: Dan S.]
RowVsWade Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Island Time
Originally Posted By: Dan S.
I'm sure the FISA judge approved the second request because there was nothing there.

They always do that.

Ask Hank.

You really are a dumb little elf that always spews bullchit without any means of backing it up. No wonder you're such an angry elf, being ignorant and powerless it's all you have left.

Also rare is for FISA warrant requests to be turned down. During the 25 years from 1979 to 2004, 18,742 warrants were granted, while only 4 were rejected. Fewer than 200 requests had to be modified before being accepted, almost all of them in 2003 and 2004. The four rejected requests were all from 2003, and all four were partially granted after being submitted for reconsideration by the government. Of the requests that had to be modified, few were before the year 2000. During the next eight years, from 2004 to 2012, there were over 15,100 additional warrants granted, and another 7 being rejected. Over the entire 33-year period, the FISA court granted 33,942 warrants, with only 12 denials – a rejection rate of 0.03 percent of the total requests.[5]

If you don't like our prices bring your wife down and we'll dicker.

#974354 - 03/06/17 12:23 PM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: Sol Duc]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Loc: Tuleville
I hate the internet. Take the internet away and you'd all be as smart as....

Stam.

Funny thread, though.

#974365 - 03/06/17 01:28 PM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Kinetic Kwik Offline
Spawner

Loc: sum x wet,sum x dry WA 4 Life
i havent been arrested in my life dipsh!t...

just lie'n..

Just how does one go to jail and not get arrested?

#974366 - 03/06/17 01:32 PM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: Sol Duc]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

apparently you cant fvcking read either...

solid work pussy....

#974367 - 03/06/17 01:35 PM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: 5 * General Evo]
ReefSkunk
Unregistered

I already have one...

Spill it.

#974370 - 03/06/17 01:39 PM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: Sol Duc]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

ALMOST...

jesus fvcking christ...

#974373 - 03/06/17 02:06 PM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: Sol Duc]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline

You must me a Sadist and/or Masochist to be here then.

#974379 - 03/06/17 02:46 PM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: 5 * General Evo]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline

ALMOST...

jesus fvcking christ???

#974381 - 03/06/17 02:55 PM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: Dan S.]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

STFU, Beezy, you wet-assed fuckin' douchenozzle. At least we won't have to listen to you crying like a bitch about your wet, fat ass once spring gets here.

I'm sure you'll have something new to snivel about though. Fagging out the board seems to be your objective.

If I was smart enough to give this thread a 5 star after this post by Dan, I would do it......how do you do it ?

- Albert Einstein.

#974382 - 03/06/17 03:05 PM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

No "liberal" I know has ever participated in a protest or smashed a window - so I guess that never happened, either.

No conservative you know has ever participated in a protest/window smashing and fire starting jubilee.

You can't deny seeing libtards you don't know that were doing it. They're a special kind of libtard assholes that are different than your basic run-of-the-mill libtards.

Hank. I think the ones busting out windows and causing mayhem are the anarchist that are more than likely paid by Soro's or Bill Ayers type.

- Albert Einstein.

#974383 - 03/06/17 03:21 PM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: Bent Metal]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: Bent Metal
Redhook.....Meet Dan

You don't mess with the express.....that clip never gets old.

- Albert Einstein.

#974384 - 03/06/17 03:41 PM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: Sol Duc]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
This thread delivers. thumbs

#974385 - 03/06/17 03:44 PM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: ]
blackmouth Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: right place/wrong time
I honestly don't have a dog in this fight,

Really? I think that I do understand why you have chosen to do your business in the back woods.

Some of your post's reveal that you do possess at least a bit of of homespun cleverness, despite of your anus licking ways, which may be an attempt to garner some graciousness from the ubers.

Your attempts are folly, but please continue as I find your posts to be extremely entertaining.

beer

"So it goes." Kurt Vonnegut jr.

#974390 - 03/06/17 04:22 PM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: Sol Duc]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

I love everyone's posts equally...

All y'all are weird motherfvckers....

#974392 - 03/06/17 04:41 PM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Dan S. Offline

I love everyone's posts equally...

All y'all are weird motherfvckers....

That's why we hang out here. You look a little less weird when you hang out with weirdos.

#974393 - 03/06/17 04:41 PM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: Sol Duc]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

rofl

#974396 - 03/06/17 04:57 PM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: Sol Duc]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

I can't tell if Evo has a grammar problem or an English problem.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#974397 - 03/06/17 04:58 PM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: Sol Duc]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

I can tell you forgot to change your pad, that's why your ass was wet....

#974402 - 03/06/17 06:57 PM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: Sol Duc]
NickD90 Offline

I'm only here because I'm performing a scientific study.

#974404 - 03/06/17 07:33 PM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: ]
blackmouth Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: right place/wrong time
Just because you say you are intelligent over and over does not make you intelligent.

I have never made such a claim.

Years ago you made a similar statement and it is as false then as it is now, however you were as free then as you are now to draw your own conclusions. zip

By the way, I have purchased a new, to me, machine and as the Ides of March will soon be passed I hope to get to visit you at your establishment.

I will bring to you the gift of my wit.

Such as it is?

beer

"So it goes." Kurt Vonnegut jr.

#974408 - 03/06/17 08:33 PM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: Sol Duc]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Beers at The Rainier never hurt.

Fish on...

Todd

#974411 - 03/06/17 09:27 PM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: Sol Duc]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

Unless you drink too many and trip coming out..

#974413 - 03/06/17 09:53 PM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: Sol Duc]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Never spill your beer.....No matter what

Edited by Bent Metal (03/06/17 09:56 PM)

#974414 - 03/06/17 09:54 PM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: Sol Duc]
Dan S. Offline

That elk should have gored the fu.ck out of that guy for neglecting his drink like that.

#974415 - 03/06/17 09:58 PM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: Sol Duc]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

I know, that's bullchit to be waving around a good drink like that. Hold that solo cup up like a man

#974419 - 03/06/17 10:11 PM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: Sol Duc]
Dan S. Offline

Totally. FTG.

#974422 - 03/06/17 11:13 PM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: Bent Metal]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: Bent Metal
Never spill your beer.....No matter what

lmao....he damn near face planted. We were in Yellowstone years ago, this couple thought it would be cool to set their toddler on the back of a Bison for a photo op. Well the Bison got a little pissed off and ended up stomping the poor kid to death. Luckily we didn't witness it, but it was talk of the park.

Edited by Sol Duc (03/06/17 11:19 PM)

- Albert Einstein.

#974423 - 03/07/17 05:46 AM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: Sol Duc]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

I think Obummer wire tapped Rich G because he knows too much.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#974428 - 03/07/17 09:15 AM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: Sol Duc]
RICH G
Unregistered

I do know too much for my own good.

My whysleblower stuff ended up uncovering way more than was good for me to know, stuff you can't do anything about, but makes it impossible to trust the system we live in.

My bigffot stuff especially the DNA study was the same and about 6 of us or more within the study were being "wiretapped" for atleast the duration of the project. It was extremely obviouse, you could hear the tap start on keywords, we all were aware and would say as much when we heard the "click" during our phone conversations.

#974434 - 03/07/17 10:49 AM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: Sol Duc]
Sky-Guy Offline
The Tide changed

Rich, you are wrong. there are no "clicks" when you are being monitored anymore... "Wiretaps" dont stop and start, like they did in the analog days. Everything is recorded all the time. One who wants to listen in on your highly clasified bigfoot conversations only "should" follow the law in obtaining the information from the source, which can the .gov, a carrier, ISP, etc. When they do get it, its on a DVD, USB stick or similar... or cloud server.

#974435 - 03/07/17 10:50 AM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: Sol Duc]
Krijack Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Tacoma
Before coming to the US, my dad was involved in some interesting stuff. When I was a kid, someone from that life tried to contact him. He called the FBI or CIA (I am not sure which) and the government tapped our phone line. The person calling heard the click, said something like "now why did you have to do that" and never called again. I would hope in the 40 years since they have figured out how to hide that click.

On a side note, when his mother died he tried to renew his visa and found out all the information about him was being sealed by the CIA. Later found out the love of his life that he left behind was working for the CIA. I am hoping at some point in my life I can get those files released and see what was really going on.

#974437 - 03/07/17 10:58 AM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: Sky-Guy]
NickD90 Offline

Originally Posted By: Sky-Guy
Rich, you are wrong. there are no "clicks" when you are being monitored anymore... "Wiretaps" dont stop and start, like they did in the analog days. Everything is recorded all the time. One who wants to listen in on your highly clasified bigfoot conversations only "should" follow the law in obtaining the information from the source, which can the .gov, a carrier, ISP, etc. When they do get it, its on a DVD, USB stick or similar... or cloud server.

Correct.

#974438 - 03/07/17 11:03 AM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: Sol Duc]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

It's just Rich G but still that's better than a skunk. Ziiiiiiiing...

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#974442 - 03/07/17 11:11 AM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: Sol Duc]
Sky-Guy Offline
The Tide changed

Real time monitoring is totally automated these days. For example, I have a friend who works for the AG in King county. Whenever a person of interest makes a phone call, and a warrant is in place, they automatically get a call on thier mobile phone and have the option to listen in on the call or not. just press 1. Thats only where these types of service start.
Some indications of possible cellphone surveillance occurring may include a mobile phone waking up unexpectedly, using a lot of the CPU when on idle or when not in use, and the circuit board of the phone being warm despite the phone not being used. Thats how you might know your mic or camera are being used, even whle the phone appears to be off.

#974445 - 03/07/17 11:46 AM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: Sol Duc]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

"wiretapping" isnt just using phone or computer signals and intercepting them...

we still do, place bugs, and monitor conversations from surveillance vans...

but yeah Rich, the clicks have been gone for a while... that was when they actually had to push a button on a recorder to record the conversation..

now everythings digital, power isnt jolted out, and you dont get the clicks....

anyone remember when a US president wiretapped the DNC?

that right there is the reason i laugh when people think Obama couldnt have done it... most people probably thought Nixon didnt do it at first either....

#974447 - 03/07/17 12:01 PM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: ]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Originally Posted By: RICH G

This, my friend, is PRICELESS!

rofl

It was extremely obviouse, you could hear the tap start on keywords, we all were aware and would say as much when we heard the "click" during our phone conversations.

The "click"ing nose you heard was nothing more than Bigfoot tapping his finger nail on the side of your house. Everyone knows that Bigfeets "slap" houses with tree branches and like. But very few people seem to know that Bigfeet have a pretty good sense of humor.

Ever watch any of the Jack's Links "Messing with Sasquatch?" TV commercials? You can look them up on YouTube if not.

Seems some of these 'squatches have access to either TV or the Internet and are doing some shenanigans of their own:

Messing with RichG

Relax Rich. Your 'squatch buddies are just fuckin' with ya. Those big harry bastages!

#974450 - 03/07/17 12:06 PM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: Sol Duc]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Shut up, Steve.

#974460 - 03/07/17 01:04 PM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: Sol Duc]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

lol... right...

and the CIA never dumped drugs into black communities in the 80s...

the CIA also didnt restart the Heroin boom in the last 17 years either...

FYI, "wiretapping" has been going on since the Telegraph....

and if you dont think that its been used for nefarious reasons, you are delusional at best....

#974461 - 03/07/17 01:08 PM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: Sol Duc]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline

I don't understand why being a douche is a bad thing.

I find I share the same pursuits as the average douche nozzle.

#974464 - 03/07/17 01:27 PM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: Sol Duc]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

#974466 - 03/07/17 01:33 PM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: Sol Duc]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

#974471 - 03/07/17 02:44 PM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Direct-Drive Offline
ExtenZe Field Tester

Loc: Vancouver, WA
"wiretapping" isnt just using phone or computer signals and intercepting them...

we still do, place bugs, and monitor conversations from surveillance vans...

but yeah Rich, the clicks have been gone for a while... that was when they actually had to push a button on a recorder to record the conversation..

now everythings digital, power isnt jolted out, and you dont get the clicks....

anyone remember when a US president wiretapped the DNC?

that right there is the reason i laugh when people think Obama couldnt have done it... most people probably thought Nixon didnt do it at first either....

#974473 - 03/07/17 02:46 PM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

lol... right...

and if you dont think that its been used for nefarious reasons, you are delusional at best....

Good gravy.....RichG light.

- Albert Einstein.

#974489 - 03/07/17 04:37 PM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: Sol Duc]
eddie Offline
Carcass

Loc: Valencia, Negros Oriental, Phi...
Tapping seems like a very good idea!

R.P. McMurphy - One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest

#974491 - 03/07/17 04:48 PM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: Sol Duc]
Capt. Quint Offline
Parr

Loc: Amity Is., NY
Verlander doesn't ever hit that before a game according to Ms. Kate. I'm a Tigers fan and all, but damn man... We all understand you can't win every game.

#974494 - 03/07/17 05:09 PM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: Sol Duc]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

Originally Posted By: Sol Duc
lol... right...

Good gravy.....RichG light.

Uhhh, no....

#974499 - 03/07/17 05:42 PM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: Sol Duc]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

I can vouch that Evo knows all about wiretapping....

...his mom's cable box.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#974530 - 03/07/17 10:11 PM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: ]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

My whysleblower stuff ended up uncovering way more than was good for me to know, stuff you can't do anything about, but makes it impossible to trust the system we live in.

#974729 - 03/10/17 02:40 PM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: Sol Duc]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

#974791 - 03/12/17 11:55 AM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: Sol Duc]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

#974813 - 03/13/17 01:08 PM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: Sol Duc]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Ignore this thread. The Trumpster didn't really mean it.

Nothing to see here. Move along...until the next TrumpTweet.

rofl

#974815 - 03/13/17 01:10 PM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: Sol Duc]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

#974816 - 03/13/17 01:10 PM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: Sol Duc]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

#974829 - 03/13/17 07:55 PM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

I read that twice and still don't have a clue of WTF they're talking about. crazy

Layman's term anyone ?

- Albert Einstein.

#974833 - 03/13/17 10:10 PM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: Sol Duc]
RowVsWade Offline
River Nutrients

I read that twice and still don't have a clue of WTF they're talking about. crazy

Layman's term anyone ?

They're making it faster to look at porn.

#974836 - 03/13/17 11:39 PM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: RowVsWade]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

I didn't know porn was on the www. confused

- Albert Einstein.

#974840 - 03/14/17 08:11 AM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: RowVsWade]
Dan S. Offline

Originally Posted By: RowVsWade

Layman's term anyone ?

That's excellent news.

#974869 - 03/14/17 02:42 PM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: Dan S.]
RowVsWade Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: RowVsWade

Layman's term anyone ?

That's excellent news.

Hopefully this new quantum computer will interface with virtual reality and take porn to new levels.

#974880 - 03/14/17 06:06 PM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: Sol Duc]
Dan S. Offline

Not a minute too soon, I might add. smile

#974881 - 03/14/17 06:11 PM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: Sol Duc]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

Already out..

#974893 - 03/14/17 08:32 PM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: Dan S.]
RowVsWade Offline
River Nutrients

Not a minute too soon, I might add. smile

It might very well make women obsolete.....other than a sandwich maker or house cleaner.

#974923 - 03/15/17 10:49 AM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: Sol Duc]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline

So you actually practiced a day without a woman?

#974930 - 03/15/17 01:23 PM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Already out..

Of the closet ?

- Albert Einstein.

#974935 - 03/15/17 02:22 PM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: ]
gooybob Offline
Spawner

Spanky, my memory is obviously better than yours.

You had best get Mrs Clinton's dildo out of your ass.

Here we go, Hank getting pissed because his girlfriend Hillary might be back seating with someone besides him. I was wondering Hank, what's it like getting oral sex from someone with a beard? (Hillary) Do polyester pant suits cause rashes when you grind on them?

#974937 - 03/15/17 02:29 PM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: ]
gooybob Offline
Spawner

Of course they buged his phones, it's comman sense that they would have so they could leak info to the Clinton campaign to undermine Trump.

Obongo had his mouthpiece lie about it within hours, just like "you can keep your doctor" and every other bizilion lie he told.

People from inside Obongos circle have already told news agencies that he did it.

Hopefully this gets Trump mad enough to have Sessions go after Clinton and the pizzagate crowd.

You and Steve Bannon should get a room together you idiot! How much sh!t can one body hold? You really are almost as bad as Trump and Bannon. I only say almost because as fvcked up, slimy, dishonest and mean spirited as they are they are at least a couple of IQ points above you. Go clean your assault rifle and have your Nazi dreams you dumb @ss!

#974940 - 03/15/17 03:20 PM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: Sol Duc]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

Woah...

Tourettes much?

#974958 - 03/15/17 07:28 PM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: Sol Duc]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

#974968 - 03/15/17 08:53 PM Re: Did Obummer wiretap..... [Re: ]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Originally Posted By: Myassisdragon

Sure has been a long cold and wet winter.

+100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Maybe it's amphetamines.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Carcassman, Clipfin, Danny Clyde, Dannyboy, dk1948, Twitch
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (wolverine), 1007 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645362 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |