Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#976092 - 04/06/17 07:42 PM We just attacked Syria
RICH G
Unregistered

0ver 50 missiles fired at Syrian control facilities.

Not a real smart move I would think. I really doubt Assad is even the one behind the chemical attack that killed 86 people. Why would he even do that, it makes no sense at this point.

This all seems a bit fishy to me, very sudden and knee jerk..

#976096 - 04/06/17 08:03 PM Re: We just attacked Syria [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

This really makes no sense, a week ago the administrations position was 180 of where they are today.

Assad had already won the war with Russia's occupation, he was in no danger of losing his post. Why would he use gas?

The other strange thing is Steve Bannon was taken off the security council just before this, definitely not a coincidence.

#976104 - 04/06/17 09:15 PM Re: We just attacked Syria [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

here is a little history, taken from an article.

"The U.N. thoroughly investigated the first 2013 attack. The U.N Commission of Inquiry’s Carla Del Ponte ultimately said the evidence indicated the attack was carried out by the Syrian rebels — not the Syrian government. Despite this, support for the Syrian rebels from the U.S. and its allies only increased, raising serious questions about Obama’s sincerity when condemning chemical attacks.
Pulitzer-Prize winning journalist Seymour Hersh found the second major attack was committed in a similar manner. Hersh found that the U.S. quite deliberately attempted to frame the evidence to justify a strike on Assad without even considering al-Nusra, a terror group with access to nerve agents that should have been a prime suspect."

just keeping this in mind is all.

#976105 - 04/06/17 09:52 PM Re: We just attacked Syria [Re: ]
GoldDigger Offline
Returning Adult

J.F.C. Rich...the bombs just hit and you're already making up conspiracy theories..lame...you need to get a life.

Trump doesn't play the "red line" game like his predecessor..he just gets it done.

OF COURSE Assad sent that Sarin gas to kill those innocent women and children. Assad kills generals just for looking at him wrong, so you can bet your ass he planned and executed that attack...there is just no way it would happen without his blessing.

Trump said the other day that Assad's Sarin attack had opened his eyes and definitely changed his perception of the whole situation, and him seeing the images of those little children foaming at the mouth and dying most certainly had an impact.

I just hope that North Korean fat boy is crapping in his shorts..they too were just put on notice that this President doesn't put up with that sh!t.

#976107 - 04/06/17 10:10 PM Re: We just attacked Syria [Re: ]
Driftin' Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Offshore
Given the similar event that occurred on this day exactly 100 years ago, things seem to be right on schedule.....

#976116 - 04/07/17 08:00 AM Re: We just attacked Syria [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

History does repeat itself, that's for sure, too bad most don't pay attention..

This is the biggest false flag ever and either Trump is a retard who got duped or he is in on it.

We just gave Russia two choices, either to step aside and abandon their interests or to engage with us. There is a reason we fired missiles from a ship instead of dropping bombs from war planes. Reason being, our technology related to our aircraft is not sufficient to fly into Syrian airspace without getting instantaneously blown from the sky.

This is probably the dumbest move I have ever seen from many different angles. No upside to any of it accept a pipe line from Qatar to Europe to break Europe's dependence on Russian oil and natural gas.

This is why Russia is in Syria, to protect their oil market, by keeping a Sunni oil Pipeline out of Syrian territory.

#976120 - 04/07/17 08:55 AM Re: We just attacked Syria [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

Russian destroyer just entered the Mediterranean headed towards 2 US Destroyers.

#976124 - 04/07/17 09:15 AM Re: We just attacked Syria [Re: ]
Gnomesayin Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Loc: In Rich's Garden
On one hand any dead Muslim is a good Muslim but on the other hand in the grand scheme of things this helps Israel more than anybody else. Attacking Syria because of a false flag chemical attack is technically an act of war that could cause a war with Russia. We have literally nothing to win from this, the only country to benefit from Syria getting bombed is Israel.

But Israel has America bent over and Trump by the balls. Trump bows to Jews by having a rabbi at inauguration. He doesn't put Shillary in jail. He can't ban Muslims. He can't ban Muslims 2.0. He can't repeal Obamacare. Does a tax increase on middle class. Then he bombs Assad for Israel, causing more Muslim refugees that we can't ban. Trump said he was going to "bomb the schit" out of ISIS and then he literally attacks the people who are taking on ISIS! What the fvck happened to making America Great Again? The only reason I voted for Trump is that the media said he was 'literally Hitler' and now I feel ripped off when he doesn't come through with the extermination camps, gnomesayin?

#976168 - 04/09/17 06:29 PM Re: We just attacked Syria [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

https://youtu.be/dz1dwWBfG6M

Got this off Before its News.
This is after the chemical attack but before the missile strike on our part.

Allegedly from what the article said Fox news had blocked this interview from being viewed on youtube but apparently its viewable again now.

Pretty interesting stuff really...

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/201...rn-3498273.html

Edited by RICH G (04/09/17 06:38 PM)

#976173 - 04/10/17 11:04 AM Re: We just attacked Syria [Re: ]
Gnomesayin Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Loc: In Rich's Garden
Well Hankster, if your conspiracy theory isn't angry and racist, it isn't much of a conspiracy theory at all.

#976175 - 04/10/17 12:12 PM Re: We just attacked Syria [Re: GoldDigger]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Loc: Tuleville
Originally Posted By: GoldDigger

Trump doesn't play the "red line" game like his predecessor..he just gets it done.

I just hope that North Korean fat boy is crapping in his shorts..they too were just put on notice that this President doesn't put up with that sh!t.

4 days later.....

Remind me again of exactly what Trump "got done" by putting a few craters in an exposed airfield that is now back up and running?

If that was a notice to NK, pretty sure the they were not listening.

Originally Posted By: RICH G
Pretty interesting stuff really...

No offense Rich, but I'm not falling for that bait! rofl

#976183 - 04/10/17 01:15 PM Re: We just attacked Syria [Re: ]
Keta Offline
Repeat Spawner

He got Raytheon at least another $60,000,000.00 to replace the missiles. Only 23 of 61 missliles hit their target.

Edited by Keta (04/10/17 01:15 PM)

#976188 - 04/10/17 01:59 PM Re: We just attacked Syria [Re: ]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

"Syria's General Military Command said the strikes caused "extensive material damage," and the US official said the initial assessment is that 58 of the 59 missiles "severely degraded or destroyed" their intended targets."

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/07/middleeast/shayrat-air-base-explainer/

#976189 - 04/10/17 02:08 PM Re: We just attacked Syria [Re: ]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

#976309 - 04/13/17 12:42 PM Re: We just attacked Syria [Re: The Moderator]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Originally Posted By: paker

Remind me again of exactly what Trump "got done" by putting a few craters in an exposed airfield that is now back up and running?

MOAB anyone? Anyone?

That would have gotten the job done.

As a special tribute, we will get EAR to paint "Go Hard or Go To Hell" on the side of the bomb.

#976320 - 04/13/17 04:03 PM Re: We just attacked Syria [Re: Keta]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: Keta
He got Raytheon at least another $60,000,000.00 to replace the missiles. Only 23 of 61 missliles hit their target.

Damn,you're full of obongo crap.

- Albert Einstein.

#976321 - 04/13/17 04:06 PM Re: We just attacked Syria [Re: The Moderator]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

MOAB anyone? Anyone?

That would have gotten the job done.

As a special tribute, we will get EAR to paint "Go Hard or Go To Hell" on the side of the bomb.

Right....like Pam would paint a gubmint missile....never mind he would sell out like a yellow belly sap sucker. lol

- Albert Einstein.

#976324 - 04/13/17 04:21 PM Re: We just attacked Syria [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

You dream of govt work bondo boy. smile

- Albert Einstein.

#976326 - 04/13/17 04:28 PM Re: We just attacked Syria [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

It ain't difficult wink

- Albert Einstein.

#976331 - 04/14/17 12:27 PM Re: We just attacked Syria [Re: Sol Duc]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Originally Posted By: Sol Duc
It ain't difficult wink

Your track record would state otherwise.

Now, if there was a bigotry and racism contest, you'd win hands down.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
CHUBS
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (stonefish), 1114 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13521
eyeFISH 12766
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63773 Topics
645302 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |