THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#976200 - 04/11/17 08:30 AM Make America Great Agian or WAR?
RICH G
Unregistered

Looks like the Trumpster is doing exactly what he promised he would not do during his campaign.

He fires 60 Tomahawks at a Syrian airbase based on either a bombing of a rebel weapons depot which unknowingly contained chemical weapons or a strait up false flag. What we found out is that the Russian Jammers were able to send over half the Tomahawks off course rendering them useless without even firing a single Surface to air missile from the S300 and S400 anti aircraft systems. What that tells you is that if the US was to send manned aircraft into Syrian airspace they are going to be successful for roughly 1.25 missions before being shot down. It takes roughly 100 successful missions to pay for a single combat aircraft. @ 1.25 successful air missions per aircraft you might as well pack up your toys and go home.

Plans are being made to remove Assad, part of that plan is to destroy Syrian air capability which means one of two things; either Rex convinces the Russians to abandon their interests, pack up their toys and go home or the first US strike is an attempt to render the anti aircraft systems useless. By doing so the US has to directly engage the Russian military and declare war against Russia, Iran and Hezbollah.

None of these armies can sustain a long war with us together or individually, but with Russian technology they are an even match for a few months at least. The United States only has one true advantage in armed conflict with this group of enemies, which is its huge Navy giving it the ability to take the fight to the enemy. The US military is built to "project Power" against nations that don't have nuclear weapons or stealth Submarine technology.

Nukes and subs are the great equalizer, if we do go into a big conflict Russia will destroy our Navy in a very short time to level the playing field. Its an easy task for them. Russia has done much more extensive Nuke testing and has spent most of its military effort to render our Navy useless and to build much more advanced nuclear capabilities, anti aircraft capabilities, combat aircraft and Nuke bobbers. Russia is built so that an enemy has to take the fight to them.

North Korea; currently the Carl Vinson battle group is on its way to the Korean Peninsula and China has sent 150,000 ground troops to its North Korean Boarder. This happens right after Trump Meets with the Chinese president. Don't be surprised if North Korea takes out the entire Carl Vinson battle group if they are attacked in any way. All North Korea has to do is get a stealth Sub within range to fire a Nuke Torpedo under the Battle group and its all over. Entire battle group gone in a blink of an eye.

Our news media and government is attempting to provoke world war. Just look at the evidence, its crystal clear....

#976215 - 04/11/17 03:25 PM Re: Make America Great Agian or WAR? [Re: ]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
Rich, your entire verbal vomit word salad is wrong. We know it's wrong. You know it's wrong. We know that you know it's wrong. You know that we know that you know it's wrong.

Delete your account.

#976217 - 04/11/17 03:31 PM Re: Make America Great Agian or WAR? [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Rich is a bed wetter.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#976220 - 04/11/17 03:35 PM Re: Make America Great Agian or WAR? [Re: ]
Sky-Guy Offline
The Tide changed

Loc: Everett
“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown”

Who has who by the balls here, Rich?

#976229 - 04/11/17 07:11 PM Re: Make America Great Agian or WAR? [Re: ]
Direct-Drive Offline
ExtenZe Field Tester

Loc: Vancouver, WA
The Neocons are back in charge.
Look out.

#976236 - 04/12/17 03:49 AM Re: Make America Great Agian or WAR? [Re: ]
gvbest Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Silverdale, WA
Originally Posted By: RICH G
Looks like the Trumpster is doing exactly what he promised he would not do during his campaign.

He fires 60 Tomahawks at a Syrian airbase based on either a bombing of a rebel weapons depot which unknowingly contained chemical weapons or a strait up false flag. What we found out is that the Russian Jammers were able to send over half the Tomahawks off course rendering them useless without even firing a single Surface to air missile from the S300 and S400 anti aircraft systems. What that tells you is that if the US was to send manned aircraft into Syrian airspace they are going to be successful for roughly 1.25 missions before being shot down. It takes roughly 100 successful missions to pay for a single combat aircraft. @ 1.25 successful air missions per aircraft you might as well pack up your toys and go home.

Plans are being made to remove Assad, part of that plan is to destroy Syrian air capability which means one of two things; either Rex convinces the Russians to abandon their interests, pack up their toys and go home or the first US strike is an attempt to render the anti aircraft systems useless. By doing so the US has to directly engage the Russian military and declare war against Russia, Iran and Hezbollah.

None of these armies can sustain a long war with us together or individually, but with Russian technology they are an even match for a few months at least. The United States only has one true advantage in armed conflict with this group of enemies, which is its huge Navy giving it the ability to take the fight to the enemy. The US military is built to "project Power" against nations that don't have nuclear weapons or stealth Submarine technology.

Nukes and subs are the great equalizer, if we do go into a big conflict Russia will destroy our Navy in a very short time to level the playing field. Its an easy task for them. Russia has done much more extensive Nuke testing and has spent most of its military effort to render our Navy useless and to build much more advanced nuclear capabilities, anti aircraft capabilities, combat aircraft and Nuke bobbers. Russia is built so that an enemy has to take the fight to them.

North Korea; currently the Carl Vinson battle group is on its way to the Korean Peninsula and China has sent 150,000 ground troops to its North Korean Boarder. This happens right after Trump Meets with the Chinese president. Don't be surprised if North Korea takes out the entire Carl Vinson battle group if they are attacked in any way. All North Korea has to do is get a stealth Sub within range to fire a Nuke Torpedo under the Battle group and its all over. Entire battle group gone in a blink of an eye.

Our news media and government is attempting to provoke world war. Just look at the evidence, its crystal clear....

This would be funny, except for the fact you actually believe what you type which makes it sad that you are such an idiot. For starters, 'Stealth sub" is laughable. Even Russia's newest class (which they only have 3) are not as quite as the U.S.'s Seawolf class or Virginian class. Just so you know NK operates Diesel subs and while they are quite while submerged (NKs are pretty easy to detect while submerged trust me on that), they don't have the ability or range to reach a battle group undetected (you know since a battle group usually involves U.S. Submarines and ASW). Also maybe research what a nuclear tip torpedo is designed for and also how a battle group operates and you will see you are wrong again. Also take note that Russia's Navy does very little operating in the Pacific due to only 2 seaports.

Maybe you should stick to imaginary things like bigfoot and pixie dust

#976237 - 04/12/17 06:57 AM Re: Make America Great Agian or WAR? [Re: ]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

You must hang out at Bangor, gv?

#976243 - 04/12/17 09:34 AM Re: Make America Great Agian or WAR? [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
He definitely sounds like he doesn't get his information from conspiracy "it's not news at all" sites.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#976248 - 04/12/17 11:35 AM Re: Make America Great Agian or WAR? [Re: ]
RowVsWade Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Island Time
Too bad gv is fuckingidiot that can't even spell "quiet". At least she's an expert in submarines undoubtedly because she's gone down on a lot of sailors.

If you don't like our prices bring your wife down and we'll dicker.

#976250 - 04/12/17 11:52 AM Re: Make America Great Agian or WAR? [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Spell checking is always special.

#976265 - 04/12/17 02:36 PM Re: Make America Great Agian or WAR? [Re: Dan S.]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
Originally Posted By: Dan S.
Spell checking is always special.

That's just asking for way two much. Most hear have to bee reminded to breath. You'dd think it cost money too use or something... wink

#976268 - 04/12/17 02:53 PM Re: Make America Great Agian or WAR? [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline

I don't pay any attention to the spell checker because RvW is here to keep an eye on everyone.

#976273 - 04/12/17 06:23 PM Re: Make America Great Agian or WAR? [Re: ]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Loc: Sky River(WA) Clearwater(Id)
I'm not really sure what to think of RvW..... He comes across as old, angry, and whiter than Slo but with a hint of Barbarosa.

If I know RvW is trolling the local pond, I usually make sure my grammar is up to par. Not easy

#976275 - 04/12/17 06:26 PM Re: Make America Great Agian or WAR? [Re: RowVsWade]
GoldDigger Offline
Returning Adult

Originally Posted By: RowVsWade
Too bad gv is fuckingidiot that can't even spell "quiet". At least she's an expert in submarines undoubtedly because she's gone down on a lot of sailors.

I happen to know GV, and have fished with him many a time. He's no fuckingidiot, I assure you.

RvW, I usually agree with what you write, but this time Sir you're full-of-it, and IMO ya owe the man an apology.

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-worlds-most-powerful-militaries-2017-3

Don't let North Korea's "70" concern you. GV is spot on, as those are all old WWII diesel subs, and a vast majority of them are not even seaworthy.

Other than their subs, Russia hasn't got dick for a navy. Thay do have almost twice the "active personnel", but got no way to get them here.

#976277 - 04/12/17 07:22 PM Re: Make America Great Agian or WAR? [Re: ]
Direct-Drive Offline
ExtenZe Field Tester

Loc: Vancouver, WA
Thank you Rich for delivering the Real News !

#976286 - 04/12/17 10:59 PM Re: Make America Great Agian or WAR? [Re: Todd]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: Todd
He definitely sounds like he doesn't get his information from conspiracy "it's not news at all" sites.

Fish on...

Todd

That made me chuckle. Even a broken clock is more accurate/dependable.

- Albert Einstein.

#976287 - 04/12/17 11:09 PM Re: Make America Great Agian or WAR? [Re: GoldDigger]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: GoldDigger
Originally Posted By: RowVsWade

I happen to know GV, and have fished with him many a time. He's no fuckingidiot, I assure you.

RvW, I usually agree with what you write, but this time Sir you're full-of-it, and IMO ya owe the man an apology.

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-worlds-most-powerful-militaries-2017-3

Don't let North Korea's "70" concern you. GV is spot on, as those are all old WWII diesel subs, and a vast majority of them are not even seaworthy.

Other than their subs, Russia hasn't got dick for a navy. Thay do have almost twice the "active personnel", but got no way to get them here.

Putin ain't stupid, he doesn't want to die...hell he's the richest person in the world est at 200-400 billion dollars if not more.Not to mention all the tail he wants.

Edited by Sol Duc (04/12/17 11:14 PM)

- Albert Einstein.

#976290 - 04/13/17 07:05 AM Re: Make America Great Agian or WAR? [Re: ]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline
My Area code makes me cooler than you

Putin will invade next year during smelt season.

#976298 - 04/13/17 11:26 AM Re: Make America Great Agian or WAR? [Re: ]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

MOAB deployed for first time in history...

i knew it was coming....

now the rest of the world knows it too....

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/us-d...OoMc?li=BBnb7Kz

#976301 - 04/13/17 12:02 PM Re: Make America Great Agian or WAR? [Re: ]
Snake Pliskin Offline
Bead

Loc: Duvall
Seahawk fans can trigger detection on an earthquake seismograph, but an 11 ton mother of all bombs doesn't. Hmmmm. Did they really drop one? I want to see a picture of a gnome riding that muther like the cowboy did in the movie "Dr. Strangelove".

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Born2Boat, Dirk Mc Girk, Frankster, Oz-fish, starfisher
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 376 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645368 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |