THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 71 of 81 < 1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 ... 80 81 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#976690 - 04/28/17 06:42 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) *** [Re: Sol Duc]
ReefSkunk
Unregistered

He played across the line in college. I read his draft profile, seems pretty promising.

#976695 - 04/28/17 07:39 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Steelheadman]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Didn't allow a QB hit or sack in 2016. beer

- Albert Einstein.

#976706 - 04/29/17 05:31 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
Steelheadman Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Poulsbo, WA,USA
Originally Posted By: Sol Duc
4 3rd rounders and you don't move up to take Obi and take a giant reach at Oline fml crazy

I really wanted them to move up for Obi but they got a CB.

#976792 - 05/05/17 10:45 AM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
Jamaal Charles to my Broncos in a 1 year deal. Doubt he'll make a major impact, but it'll be fun to see....

#977122 - 05/22/17 10:46 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: NickD90]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

My guess is the irony of Bennett acting immature about an article about him being immature is lost on him.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/201...-after-apology/ ... newspaper/

If I wasn't a life long Seahawk fan I would definitely not pick them as a team I would follow at this point.
Team has way too many whiney tantrum throwing babies. I tire of it and completely understand why a lot of fans can't stand this team.

Never argue with someone who buys ink by the barrel.

wink

Edited by Sol Duc (05/22/17 10:57 PM)

- Albert Einstein.

#980230 - 09/29/17 11:45 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Michael Bennett/Seattle SeaHawks video is released from TMZ. It went down nothing like he said, The video exonerates the Vegas Police. Along with that a big part of the NFL protest recently was also based on what happened to him. It is funny as hell. Trade this pos for draft picks,along with #25. Going to miss him jumping off sides twice a game though. crazy

http://www.dailywire.com/news/21730/watch-new-arrest-video-shows-nfls-michael-bennett-ryan-saavedra

Edited by Sol Duc (09/29/17 11:54 PM)

- Albert Einstein.

#980237 - 09/30/17 09:09 AM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Loc: Sky River(WA) Clearwater(Id)
I could care less about the NFL and for that matter the Seahawks right now. Not standing for the anthem and disrespecting the country as a grounds to protest is fukin pathetic. If this issue is really that important to these over priced dumbasses than they should not play the game. If Bennett feels that strongly about the issue than sitout some games to drive your point home. All these ball gagging NFL/Fantasy football idiots would lose their minds, and maybe.....just maybe...if equality or whatever the F you are protesting was that important then you might get somewhere.

#980245 - 09/30/17 10:10 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Bent Metal]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

You're not alone Bent. If any Hawk players kneel or sit, the channel gets changed. If they want to protest they can do it on their time not ours.

- Albert Einstein.

#980248 - 10/01/17 06:46 AM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
chrome/22 Offline
Captain C/22 - Team Stay Up Right!

Loc: Hurricane Ridge , Wa.
Bennett comes off this looking like a huge pussy. The cops did there job under tough circumstances, he was in the wrong spot, acting wrong & got caught up in it.

#980259 - 10/01/17 10:25 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: chrome/22]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Losing Carson is a major blow......GD !

- Albert Einstein.

#980283 - 10/02/17 06:48 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
erikj Offline
Spawner

I tapped out. Sunday was rough. Cougs looking good though.

#980284 - 10/02/17 06:57 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: erikj]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Nice to see the Cougs doing good. thumbs

- Albert Einstein.

#980285 - 10/02/17 08:59 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
dwatkins Offline
I'm Idaho!

We heard you

#980372 - 10/05/17 09:08 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
Steelheadman Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Poulsbo, WA,USA
Great football weekend for Cougs and Hawks fans! Went to the game on Sunday evening. Nice to see Kenny's jersey retired at halftime. Raible was good too and said the Seahawks needed to come out and play in the second half. Club seats are pretty good. Too bad we can't roll over the season tickets after this season.

Edited by Steelheadman (10/05/17 09:08 PM)

#981097 - 10/30/17 07:11 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Steelheadman]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Our front office is the best! Superbowl here we come.

Jeremy Lane, Jermaine Kearse, a 2 and a 3 netted the Seahawks Duane Brown and Sheldon Richardson. I bet Russ is geeked. thumbs

Seahawks just went from a player ranked dead last in the NFL at left tackle to one who perennially ranks among the top ten.

Getting Brown without having to trade Graham to make cap room is amazing. And getting rid of Lane's salary somehow?

Gregg Bell
&#10004;
@gbellseattle

From @PFF: New #Seahawks LT Duane Brown has had just 7 accepted penalties for holding against him in 133 games over 10 NFL seasons.In 2016 he only gave up one sack.

Edited by Sol Duc (10/30/17 08:18 PM)

- Albert Einstein.

#981102 - 10/30/17 09:08 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

Ain't you boycotting?

Sheldon has been here for a few games already...

#981103 - 10/30/17 09:50 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: Evo

Sheldon has been here for a few games already...

No chit...kinda hard to miss.

- Albert Einstein.

#981794 - 11/20/17 07:13 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Paul Allen needs to FIRE P.C after that chit show play. The worst call I've ever seen....there was 4 seconds left. What a DUM MUTHA FUKER!!

evil

- Albert Einstein.

#981800 - 11/20/17 09:22 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

I normally defend coaches doing something unconventional, but a couple of the decisions here were just bad ...

That trick play, if there was time left on the clock I'd defend the decision - it didn't work but I could understand taking the chance. But without time left on the clock (well maybe one more play with a timeout), what was he thinking? Luke Willson is going to sprint 30 yards to the end-zone? The team will be able to get off 3 plays in 7 seconds so they can take a shot at the end-zone before falling back to the field-goal? One shot from 30 yards out is better than a field goal? Maybe there's some explanation but it's almost like a complete loss of situational awareness made him see how close they were to a first down and went for it, even though the first-down was nearly irrelevant given the clock situation.

And that challenge was bad. The ESPN announcers knew it was the correct call (note to mention needing clear evidence the other direction to overturn) before Pete challenged .

Nobody is held accountable on this team....not to mention penalties.

- Albert Einstein.

#981803 - 11/21/17 07:08 AM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
Snake Pliskin Offline
Bead

Loc: Duvall
Hey SD, I agree with you but I'm sure it wasn't Pete's call on the trick play. That had Bevell written all over it, just like the Super Bowl pass instead of a run. Pete listens to his staff....Bevell on O plays and others on when to challenge...they screwed up big time. Pete needs to put on his big boy pants and take charge in crucial decisions.

Page 71 of 81 < 1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 ... 80 81 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
3Gonads, herm
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1083 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13520
eyeFISH 12766
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63773 Topics
645291 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |