LURECHARGE!

THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#977817 - 06/20/17 06:58 PM Ga 6th district special election....
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Looks like pajamaboi is going to lose to Karen Handel....the dems are so fuked up it's not even funny, actually it is. beer

By the way California has donated 9 times more money than all of the dems combined in GA for pajamaboi. hahahhha. Another House seat for the Elephants.

The rich liberal elitist in Cali heads are going to explode. rofl

Edited by Sol Duc (06/20/17 08:14 PM)

- Albert Einstein.

#977823 - 06/20/17 08:45 PM Re: Ga 6th district special election.... [Re: Sol Duc]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
Ossoff colluded with California to hack the election! elite

#977825 - 06/20/17 10:11 PM Re: Ga 6th district special election.... [Re: NickD90]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Pretty much in a nut shell. Those poor bastards are still looking at Trump for collusion. The left got fking blindsided by the last election and they simply can't cope with life. rofl

I can't wait until they throw that Kunt Lynch in the pokey for meeting Bill in the hangar in AZ....a possible witness in the Hilary scandal. If the right had done that.....the left would be rioting in the streets.

I also hope they investigate the Clinton foundation to the fullest extent of the law with extreme prejudice.

- Albert Einstein.

#977826 - 06/20/17 10:22 PM Re: Ga 6th district special election.... [Re: Sol Duc]
ReefSkunk
Unregistered

You realize that you spent the last 8 years bitching, right?

#977842 - 06/21/17 03:03 PM Re: Ga 6th district special election.... [Re: Sol Duc]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
If history has been any lesson, Southern Rebels REALLY REALLY don't like outside influence. I could have told the Dems that for a cool million and saved them the other 29. But whatevs...

#977846 - 06/21/17 04:53 PM Re: Ga 6th district special election.... [Re: ]
ReefSkunk
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Hankster
I laughed out loudly when I read the Slate blog about the Pajama Boy volunteer that had a tough time contacting the millenials they needed to vote because they still live with their parents. A couple of the parents threatened to call the police if she didn't GTF off their porch.

I think it's funny that a conservative old bastard like you, who by his own admission wasted his 20's as an alcoholic bum, thinks that's funny.

#977847 - 06/21/17 04:59 PM Re: Ga 6th district special election.... [Re: Sol Duc]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
The Republicans shouldn't be all that jazzed about eking out a win in the 6th District of Georgia, the past dozen or so elections there the results have varied from 66% to 100% Republican, and barely winning is not exactly something to be excited about.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#977848 - 06/21/17 05:00 PM Re: Ga 6th district special election.... [Re: Sol Duc]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Loc: Sky River(WA) Clearwater(Id)
No s*it.....If Frank would have kept his ass in his parents basement he wouldn't have gotten a dented cranium via Old English.

Did Nap just say "whatevs?"

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
280ackimp, DAVEANNICK, nicksdad, redgussydog, reitersteelhead123, wallacewhaler123, zswoods
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (Carcassman), 978 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645357 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |