Three Rivers Marine

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#977940 - 06/26/17 10:15 AM USS Fitzgerald accident
RICH G
Unregistered

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/201...te-3525600.html

Once I saw the initial reports on this I thought it must have happened in port or at the entrance to a harbor because its impossible for this to happen in the open ocean. But as time passed we found out that it did happen in the open ocean under the cover of darkness and the cargo ship deliberately turned around and opened up the throttle before ultimately ramming the USS Fitzgerald.

This article makes a lot of sense for obvious reasons. What does not make sense is that this is some type of accident. Too many safety measures in place, both human and technology for this to have happened just due to bad luck, they would have had to have had total electronic failure for this to happen and the tanker would have had to go off its course accidently to accidently crash into a US Navy ship in the open ocean.

Don't buy it for a minute, what does it all mean? Maybe exactly what the article says it does....

Edited by RICH G (06/26/17 10:16 AM)

#977942 - 06/26/17 11:23 AM Re: USS Fitzgerald accident [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

Think about it...

#977943 - 06/26/17 11:32 AM Re: USS Fitzgerald accident [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/06/18/world/asia/path-ship-hit-uss-fitzgerald.html

Look at the rout of the container ship in this NY times article. The obvious question is purposely not asked. Why did the cargo ship turn around 180 from its course accelerate towards the Fitzgerald, ram it and then turn back towards its normal route?

When the GPS tracking shows this is what happened, why is this not talked about? Why did this cargo ship go out of its way to ram a US Navy ship in the open ocean? More importantly why is the media not asking this question?

#977945 - 06/26/17 11:33 AM Re: USS Fitzgerald accident [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

#977947 - 06/26/17 11:42 AM Re: USS Fitzgerald accident [Re: ]
larryb Offline
The Rainman

Loc: elma washington
it was Obama's fault

#977948 - 06/26/17 12:00 PM Re: USS Fitzgerald accident [Re: ]
Carcassman Online   content
River Nutrients

Loc: Olema,California,Planet Earth
The container ship hit the destroyer while on autopilot and no awake bridge crew. The turn around was to come back and see what they hit.

Abigger question, to me, is how a warship didn't see them coming and get the hell out of the way. Thought US ships had radar and all sorts of other cool [Bleeeeep!]. Guess not.

#977951 - 06/26/17 12:20 PM Re: USS Fitzgerald accident [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

THE TURN AROUND WAS NOT TO SEE WHAT THEY HIT, THE CARGO SHIP DIVERTED FROM ITS AUTO PILOT AND THEN RAMMED THE SHIP.

THIS WAS TALKED ABOUT ON FOX NEWS YESTERDAY MORNING BY AN ANYLIST, BUT NO ADDITIONAL COMMENTS.

#977952 - 06/26/17 12:20 PM Re: USS Fitzgerald accident [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

don't be sheeple!! think for yourselves!!

#977955 - 06/26/17 01:52 PM Re: USS Fitzgerald accident [Re: ]
RogueFanatic Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Kitsap Co.
"THINK FOR YOURSELVES!!"

OK. How's this-

Both the Philippines and Japan are our allies, even though the Philippines seem to be feeling a little scratchy towards the US at present.

Both nations are scared sh!tless of a resurgent China as they well should be. What is the upside to alienating their biggest ally?

Lastly and most importantly I give you Hanlon's Razor- ""Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanlon%27s_razor

OR... I can believe your screwball, totally unsubtantiated BS.

Not really a contest that I can see...

#977956 - 06/26/17 02:29 PM Re: USS Fitzgerald accident [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Rich will believe any fuckin story that feeds his kooky conspiracy bullsh!t narrative.

Chemtrails, Bigfoots, gnomes, unicorns and fairies.

It's comical what a goat he's become.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#977957 - 06/26/17 02:51 PM Re: USS Fitzgerald accident [Re: ]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

http://abcnews.go.com/International/wire...r-ship-48150471

http://nypost.com/2017/06/18/military-releases-details-about-how-uss-fitzgerald-crashed/

Two other sailors are recovering in a hospital with minor injuries, he added.

It’s still not entirely clear what caused the collision — and Aucoin wouldn’t elaborate — but Japanese authorities are investigating “endangerment of traffic caused by professional negligence,” Reuters reports.

Japanese media also reported that the ACX Crystal made a “sharp turn” shortly before the pre-dawn crash, per The Guardian.

#977958 - 06/26/17 03:43 PM Re: USS Fitzgerald accident [Re: ]
Direct-Drive Offline
ExtenZe Field Tester

Loc: Vancouver, WA
The Enquirer is reporting that a Wookie was piloting the container ship.

#977965 - 06/26/17 08:12 PM Re: USS Fitzgerald accident [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
lol

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#977968 - 06/26/17 11:37 PM Re: USS Fitzgerald accident [Re: ]
Piper
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Hankster
Originally Posted By: Evo

It’s still not entirely clear what caused the collision

It's perfectly clear what caused the collision.

I'm with DD, it was the wookie, he was taking a $hit...

the bigger story is how a second generation carpenter, somewhat educated botanist, certified pot head cant find a job in Washington...

#977972 - 06/27/17 09:30 AM Re: USS Fitzgerald accident [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

This is what likely happened; Some type of localized EMP or something else like a "Hack" temporarily knocked out the ships electrical systems, who ever was responsible for the ships controls going down also remotely took control or the tankers controls and remotely controlled the ship and used it to ram the USS Fitzgerald.

It was done to send a message, maybe to prevent war, or in attempt to start one. Regardless our government would never tell anyone if they were compromised like that, because it would show how venerable its military has become.

US Navy ships don't have accidents in the open ocean, Tankers don't accidently crash into navy ships in open oceans either. All the pre set navigation paths are known, if something went wrong with a ships pre determined path any navy ship in the area would know immediately and be able to take counter measures. Its considered an attack to use a tanker as a battering ram and the Navy would perceive it as that.

Thanks Evo, for backing me up, and doing a little research, but you probably already knew this before I posted it.

Edited by RICH G (06/27/17 09:33 AM)

#977977 - 06/27/17 12:01 PM Re: USS Fitzgerald accident [Re: ]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA

#977979 - 06/27/17 12:17 PM Re: USS Fitzgerald accident [Re: ]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Loc: Tuleville
Originally Posted By: RICH G
This is what likely happened; The Crystal was on autopilot and the bridge crew was either not present or asleep when the two ships collided. Unaware that they struck another vessel,
the Crystal sailed on for another few minutes before realizing what had happened and turned around to investigate.

The real questions are how and why the bridge crew of the Fitzgeraled either failed to detect the Crystal and change course, or if they did detect it, why nothing was done was about it, or if a course correction was made, why it came too late.

Bigfoot and gnomes were wanted for questioning by the US Navy and Japanese Authorities.

I fixed a few of your typos, RichG.

#977981 - 06/27/17 12:42 PM Re: USS Fitzgerald accident [Re: ]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

Originally Posted By: Myassisdragon
As it now goes/sounds, I would really not want to be any one of the sailors on nav detail, surface search radar ops, or the command guys in charge of the Fitzgerald's CIC ops as this incident unfolded...........

possible that something bad happened? if anyone here would have a speck of a clue it would be you... hope your good...

#977991 - 06/27/17 03:34 PM Re: USS Fitzgerald accident [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

#977993 - 06/27/17 03:38 PM Re: USS Fitzgerald accident [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
CHUBS
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 939 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13521
eyeFISH 12766
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63773 Topics
645302 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |