Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#978025 - 06/28/17 11:41 AM 5 of 7 top threads ***
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
Looking over the DS, 5 of the 7 top threads right now are a potpourri cornucopia of Rich G conspiracies. I see no reason why we can't make that a solid 7 of 7.

I feel as if Elves, Tooth Fairies, Megalodons, Leprechauns, Moon Landings, Elvis, Tupac, Angel Trumpets, Chemtrails, Fluoride, Vaccinations, Lizard People, Water Fuel and various other facts of life are not getting their fair share of representation, attention and exposure.

Sunlight is the best disinfectant, so c'mon Rich and team...let's strap on our tinfoil hats and get down to business.

I'll go first. Believe it or not, the inside of the Earth is hollow and the US Government has special high speed transport tubes that run under the crust. It's been proven that they can go from New York to LA in 34 seconds.

What'u all got?

#978028 - 06/28/17 11:50 AM Re: 5 of 7 top threads [Re: NickD90]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Loc: Sky River(WA) Clearwater(Id)
Originally Posted By: NickD90

I'll go first. Believe it or not, the inside of the Earth is hollow and the US Government has special high speed transport tubes that run up Rich's ass which feed him a constant supply of interdimensional bullschit....

This is all you really had to say.

#978031 - 06/28/17 11:59 AM Re: 5 of 7 top threads [Re: NickD90]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

one time, the Russians used Carfentanil aerosol to subdue hostage takers, and ended up killing a bunch of hostages...

weird stuff....

#978035 - 06/28/17 12:14 PM Re: 5 of 7 top threads [Re: NickD90]
gooybob Offline
Spawner

Loc: Tacoma
Rich G impregnated a Sasquatch.

#978036 - 06/28/17 12:32 PM Re: 5 of 7 top threads [Re: gooybob]
NOFISH Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Olalla, WA
Everytime one of you posts about RichGee a kitten dies.

Damn Stam!
Remember, Ask yourself "What would Stam do?" smile

#978062 - 06/28/17 07:50 PM Re: 5 of 7 top threads [Re: ]
NickD90 Offline

Originally Posted By: Myassisdragon
[quote=gooybob]Rich G impregnated a Sasquatch. [/quote

Now to kick'er into hi, (a long draw here, now exhale ! )

For $ 5000 ** " The spawn of that union resides here on the DS, who is this ?"

** and as a bonus, King of the thread rating level 1 will be bestowed upon said winn r.

OOOO..OOO..OOOO a GAME! A GAME! Can I play? Can I play?

Is it Dan? No - too much firey gnome in him

Is it Parker? Could be, but is said G-Squatch offspring a whiny little bitch?

Is it Sky-Guy? I spell it out. 100% ANGRY SAD BABY MAN

Toff? Can't be. He is a mutant to be certain, but he's a Viking mutant.

Hanky? Naw - G-Squatch baby doesn't have enough gay dinosaur DNA.

Evo? Look elsewhere. The 6D interdimensional transport machine doesn't take EBT.

KK? I've heard wet G-Squatch baby kinda smells like goat arse, so that could be a strong possibility.

Stam? Hardly. But he did watch the conception from the corner and heckled per usual.

Reef? I'm just going to leave Reef alone.

DD? Too smart and level headed.

Gooybob? Too liberal. G-Squatch baby comes from Trump Country.

Me? Not hairy enough. Balding on top and have like 6 chest hairs, 5 of which are coming out of moles. Although I do have REALLY big hands and feet. Hmmm???

Sol-Duc? Bingo. It has to be Sol-Duc. Now guess why I know it's Sol Duc.

#978063 - 06/28/17 07:58 PM Re: 5 of 7 top threads [Re: NickD90]
ReefSkunk
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Myassisdragon
[quote=gooybob]Rich G impregnated a Sasquatch. [/quote

Now to kick'er into hi, (a long draw here, now exhale ! )

For $ 5000 ** " The spawn of that union resides here on the DS, who is this ?"

** and as a bonus, King of the thread rating level 1 will be bestowed upon said winn r.

OOOO..OOO..OOOO a GAME! A GAME! Can I play? Can I play?

Is it Dan? No - too much firey gnome in him

Is it Parker? Could be, but is said G-Squatch offspring a whiny little bitch?

Is it Sky-Guy? I spell it out. 100% ANGRY SAD BABY MAN

Toff? Can't be. He is a mutant to be certain, but he's a Viking mutant.

Hanky? Naw - G-Squatch baby doesn't have enough gay dinosaur DNA.

Evo? Look elsewhere. The 6D interdimensional transport machine doesn't take EBT.

KK? I've heard wet G-Squatch baby kinda smells like goat arse, so that could be a strong possibility.

Stam? Hardly. But he did watch the conception from the corner and heckled per usual.

Reef? I'm just going to leave Reef alone.

DD? Too smart and level headed.

Gooybob? Too liberal. G-Squatch baby comes from Trump Country.

Me? Not hairy enough. Balding on top and have like 6 chest hairs, 5 of which are coming out of moles. Although I do have REALLY big hands and feet. Hmmm???

Sol-Duc? Bingo. It has to be Sol-Duc. Now guess why I know it's Sol Duc.

This is all good stuff rofl

#978070 - 06/29/17 12:24 PM Re: 5 of 7 top threads [Re: NickD90]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Loc: Tuleville

I'll go first. Believe it or not, the inside of the Earth is hollow and the US Government has special high speed transport tubes that run under the crust. It's been proven that they can go from New York to LA in 34 seconds.

What'u all got?

The world is flat and the stars and universes revolve around the Earth.
God Created the Earth and all species, including man, in 7 days.

I'm pretty good with those two.

Still not too sure about Noah and all those pairs of critters on the boat thing.....

#978074 - 06/29/17 01:11 PM Re: 5 of 7 top threads [Re: NickD90]
Carcassman Online   content
River Nutrients

Loc: Olema,California,Planet Earth
Not only the normal critters we think of on the Ark like cows, deer, unicorns, and such but also had to have all the freshwater fish. Huge damn aquaria because if the whole earth was flooded it was salt water. Which, actually, is how we got kokanee. As the floodwaters subsided, some sockeye got stuck in lakes above barriers.

#978077 - 06/29/17 01:40 PM Re: 5 of 7 top threads [Re: NickD90]
larryb Offline
The Rainman

Loc: elma washington
Rich G is one of Trumps aliases

#978078 - 06/29/17 02:00 PM Re: 5 of 7 top threads [Re: NickD90]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

explain how Adam and Eve have belly buttons, then you might have stumbled across something...

#978094 - 06/29/17 07:05 PM Re: 5 of 7 top threads [Re: NickD90]
NickD90 Offline

Conspiracy Status: 6 of 7 top threads. Almost there!

Hey Nate - that Russian thing was that theatre debacle a while back wasn't it? Does that qualify as a conspiracy or isn't that a known fact? Not sure...

Parker - did you also know that on the 8th Day, God created the Denver Broncos? It's true!

#978095 - 06/29/17 07:33 PM Re: 5 of 7 top threads [Re: NickD90]
Snake Pliskin Offline
Bead

Loc: Duvall
Better yet Evo, who did Cain and Abel bang before Cain killed him. We all came from Cain....who did he have children with? Interdimensional Bigfoot lady or a tall gnome bitch?
I asked that question 50 years ago and my mother said.....God invented wives for him. Faith can cover any loophole.

#978096 - 06/29/17 08:18 PM Re: 5 of 7 top threads [Re: NickD90]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

i was baptised and semi raised Catholic... i have a brain tho, so i dont need to believe everything... but i do believe that we just didnt show the fvck up here...i also do believe that there is life outside of this earth... personally if you dont, uhh thats your deal... we discover new species on this planet in the oceans and forests every day... thats not a universe...

i dont tend to argue much on that stuff, dont believe, i dont care... because if and when you are proven wrong, you are the one that has to deal with it, not me....

Nick, yeah i think it was 2002, they used Carfentanil and Remifentanil, give me a second...

Edited by Evo (06/29/17 08:24 PM)

#978097 - 06/29/17 08:22 PM Re: 5 of 7 top threads [Re: NickD90]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carfentanil

In 2012, a team of researchers at the British chemical and biological defense laboratories at Porton Down found carfentanil and remifentanil in clothing from two British survivors of the 2002 Moscow theater hostage crisis and urine from a third survivor. The team concluded that the Russian military used an aerosol mist of carfentanil and remifentanil to subdue Chechen hostage takers.[5]

Authors of a previous paper in the Annals of Emergency Medicine surmised from the available evidence that the Moscow emergency services had not been informed of the use of the agent, but were instructed to bring opioid antagonists. Not knowing to expect hundreds of patients exposed to high doses of strong opioids, the emergency workers did not bring enough naloxone or naltrexone (the two most commonly-used opioid antagonists) to counteract the carfentanil and remifentanil and save the lives of many of the victims. 125 people exposed to the gas used in the rescue attempt are confirmed to have died from both respiratory failure and aerosol inhalation during the incident. The authors state that, assuming carfentanil and remifentanil were the only active ingredients of the knockout gas, that the worst danger to the theater victims would have been apnea (loss of breathing), and that mechanical ventilation and/or treatment with opioid antagonists could have saved many lives.[6]

The toxicity of carfentanil has been compared to that of nerve gas, according to the Associated Press' article "Chemical weapon for sale: China's unregulated narcotic". The article quoted Andrew C. Weber, Assistant US Secretary of Defense for Nuclear, Chemical and Biological Defense Programs from 2009 to 2014, as saying "It's a weapon. Companies shouldn't be just sending it to anybody." Mr. Weber added "Countries that we are concerned about were interested in using it for offensive purposes... We are also concerned that groups like ISIS could order it commercially." Mr. Weber described various ways carfentanil could be used as a weapon, such as knocking troops out and taking them hostage or killing civilians in closed spaces such as train stations.[3]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remifentanil

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow_theater_hostage_crisis

The Moscow theater hostage crisis (also known as the 2002 Nord-Ost siege) was the seizure of a crowded Dubrovka Theater by 40 to 50 armed Chechens on 23 October 2002 that involved 850 hostages and ended with the death of at least 170 people. The attackers, led by Movsar Barayev, claimed allegiance to the Islamist militant separatist movement in Chechnya.[1] They demanded the withdrawal of Russian forces from Chechnya and an end to the Second Chechen War.

Due to the layout of the theater, special forces would have had to fight through 30 metres (98 ft) of corridor and attack up a well defended staircase before they could reach the hall in which the hostages were held. The attackers had numerous explosives, with the most powerful in the center of the auditorium. After the murder of two female hostages two-and-a-half days in, Spetsnaz operators from Federal Security Service (FSB) Alpha and Vega Groups, supported by a Russian Ministry of Internal Affairs (MVD) SOBR unit, pumped an undisclosed chemical agent into the building's ventilation system and began the rescue operation.[1]

All 40 of the attackers were killed,[2] with no casualties among Spetsnaz; about 130 hostages died, including nine foreigners, due to adverse reactions to the gas.[2] All but two of the hostages who died during the siege were killed by the toxic substance pumped into the theater to subdue the militants.[3][4] The use of the gas was widely condemned as heavy-handed, but the American and British governments deemed Russia's actions justifiable.[5] Physicians in Moscow condemned the refusal to disclose the identity of the gas. Some reports said the drug naloxone was successfully used as an antidote to save some hostages, suggesting the gas was an opiate-based compound.

#978107 - 06/30/17 06:23 AM Re: 5 of 7 top threads [Re: NickD90]
NickD90 Offline

F4B....STAAAAHP!!!!

You're ruining it and not playing fair. STAAAHHHHHPPP!!!! moose

#978110 - 06/30/17 09:49 AM Re: 5 of 7 top threads [Re: NickD90]
Capt. Quint Offline
Parr

Loc: Amity Is., NY
"i dont tend to argue much on that stuff, dont believe, i dont care... because if and when you are proven wrong, you are the one that has to deal with it, not me...."

Who knew Evo was a philosopher? He just articulated (sort of) Pascal's Wager, the forerunner of probability and game theory...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pascal%27s_Wager

#978111 - 06/30/17 10:45 AM Re: 5 of 7 top threads [Re: NickD90]
JTD Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Browns Point,Wa. USA

There's nothing to lose if you believe.

beer
In the legend of King Arthur, the Fisher King was a renowned angler whose errant ways caused him to be struck dumb in the presence of the sacred chalice. I am no great fisherman, and a steelhead is not the covenant of Christ, but with each of these fish I am rendered speechless.

#978129 - 06/30/17 06:22 PM Re: 5 of 7 top threads [Re: NickD90]
larryb Offline
The Rainman

Loc: elma washington
Rich G is this true

NASA denies claim that the agency operates a child slave colony on Mars
POSTED BY: NATHAN WELLMAN JUNE 30, 2017

Alex Jones’ conspiracy theory broadcast just forced NASA to officially state that they are not running a child sex slave colony on Mars (seriously).

Continuing his tradition of broadcasting outrageous, unsubstantiated claims, Jones welcomed Robert David Steele onto his program to discuss NASA’s insidious plans to kidnap children and send them to Mars to be raped, enslaved, and harvested for body parts.

“We actually believe that there is a colony on Mars that is populated by children who were kidnapped and sent into space on a 20-year ride,” said Steele. “So that once they get to Mars they have no alternative but to be slaves on the Mars colony… Pedophilia does not stop with sodomizing children. It goes straight into terrorizing them to adrenalize their blood and then murdering them. It also includes murdering them so that they can have their bone marrow harvested as well as body parts.”

Jones egged Steele on, saying “Look, I know that 90 percent of the NASA missions are secret and I’ve been told by high level NASA engineers that you have no idea. There is so much stuff going on… clearly they don’t want us looking into what is happening” because “every time probes go over they turn them off.”

When asked for comment by The Daily Beast, a spokesperson for NASA’s Mars exploration wing called it a “stupid rumor,” tersely saying “There are no humans on Mars. There are active rovers on Mars. There was a rumor going around last week that there weren’t. There are. But there are no humans.”

Steele has peddled conspiracy theories about fictional child sex rings before. Last year, he publicized an accusation that Hillary Clinton’s campaign was running a pedophilia ring under a D.C. pizzeria. His source? A random Reddit user who said that John Podesta’s leaked emails proved the ring’s existence if one replaced the word “pizza” with “little boy.”

#978150 - 07/02/17 11:28 AM Re: 5 of 7 top threads [Re: NickD90]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Why do they even respond to lunatics that believe that sh!t? They should start to involuntarily commit fuckheads like Steele and Jones and give them some electroshock therapy. Maybe start with 220v.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
CHUBS
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 939 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13521
eyeFISH 12766
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63773 Topics
645302 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |