THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#979109 - 08/16/17 07:32 PM Re: Oops . . . Swanny takes a swan dive [Re: Jason Beezuz]
Brewer Offline

Loc: in the mass production zone
Originally Posted By: Jason Beezuz
I meet guys fishing regularly on disability who appear totally
normal to me.

Definitely the stupidest post of 2017.

I've seen many doctors that didn't look look like one.

#979115 - 08/17/17 08:16 AM Re: Oops . . . Swanny takes a swan dive [Re: Brewer]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
Originally Posted By: Brewer
normal to me.

Definitely the stupidest post of 2017.

I've seen many doctors that didn't look look like one.

The guys told me they were on disability. Its wasnt just an assumption. Usually I hear a report like, "mon was....tues was.....wends was....." and I ask how they are lucky enough to fish every day and they tell me they are disabled. Meanwhile, they are perched atop rip rap casting across the river and hiking around on it all day."

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#979125 - 08/18/17 01:25 PM Re: Oops . . . Swanny takes a swan dive [Re: OceanSun]
BW Offline
Spawner

Loc: LAKEWOOD,WA,USA
Beezuz I am handicaped and most of the time you will never notice it. That doesn't mean I not in a lot of pain. It just means I'm used to it and the doc gives me good drugs. I have also been made aware that more than likely there is a wheelchair in my future so I don't give a damn if it bugs you or not. Pretty sure I'm not the only one in the state like this also. But I will continue to grit my teeth and do everything I can manage between now and then.

#979129 - 08/18/17 03:36 PM Re: Oops . . . Swanny takes a swan dive [Re: Jason Beezuz]
LocalTalent Offline
Juvenile at Sea

normal to me.

You gotta be mentally handicapped to fish the North Sound region.
And surviving the brutal raping from the state and tribes has to leave one at less than full capacity.

#979256 - 08/25/17 08:41 PM Re: Oops . . . Swanny takes a swan dive [Re: OceanSun]
Irie Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: South Sound
I'm always happy when a dumb hillbilly poacher gets his due.

#981509 - 11/12/17 01:24 PM Re: Oops . . . Swanny takes a swan dive [Re: OceanSun]
eyeFISH Offline
Ornamental Rice Bowl

Saw him guiding a boatful of clients at Buoy 10 a few days after your last post Irie. NO KIDDING!

Serially...

"If you don't kill them, they will spawn." (Carcassman)

The Keen Eye MD
Long Live the Kings!

#981591 - 11/14/17 08:53 AM Re: Oops . . . Swanny takes a swan dive [Re: OceanSun]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline
My Area code makes me cooler than you

I heard he was fishing for silvers both days this weekend.

Hopefully he is catching fish and making better choices.

#981601 - 11/14/17 03:05 PM Re: Oops . . . Swanny takes a swan dive [Re: OceanSun]
GodLovesUgly Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: WaRshington
Hopefully the Cowlitz Clipper didn't leave his toenail clippers at home.
I want to be a fisherman.

#981603 - 11/14/17 03:18 PM Re: Oops . . . Swanny takes a swan dive [Re: OceanSun]
FleaFlickr02 Offline
River Nutrients

Well, this makes it official. Screw the rules. They have no teeth, and the fishing's better without them.

There really is NO incentive to follow the rules in this state. Pathetic.

#981605 - 11/14/17 03:34 PM Re: Oops . . . Swanny takes a swan dive [Re: OceanSun]
GodLovesUgly Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: WaRshington
Not so.

The toothless backwoods hillbilly that gets caught poaching deer tends to lose it all, his truck, his guns, his license, possibly jail time, etc....

Swanny and the affluent bunch tend to be able to afford a good attorney and "pay" their dues elsewise. With a strong reputation and lots of illgotten monies its easy for a guy to pay their way out of trouble.
I want to be a fisherman.

#987342 - 03/30/18 09:13 AM Re: Oops . . . Swanny takes a swan dive [Re: OceanSun]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
I wonder if wire fraud, social security fraud, and perjury will carry a little bigger penalty?

http://kbkw.com/washington-state-fishing-guide-billy-swann-convicted-of-disability-fraud/

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#987343 - 03/30/18 09:33 AM Re: Oops . . . Swanny takes a swan dive [Re: OceanSun]
ReefSkunk
Unregistered

What a stand up guy! Always putting his best foot forward.

#987344 - 03/30/18 09:36 AM Re: Oops . . . Swanny takes a swan dive [Re: Todd]
CedarR Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Olympia, WA
Originally Posted By: Todd
I wonder if wire fraud, social security fraud, and perjury will carry a little bigger penalty?

Damn...I saw this and thought, Mueller has finally released his report!

#987345 - 03/30/18 09:50 AM Re: Oops . . . Swanny takes a swan dive [Re: eyeFISH]
Paul Smenis Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: In a drift boat...
Originally Posted By: eyeFISH
Saw him guiding a boatful of clients at Buoy 10 a few days after your last post Irie. NO KIDDING!

Serially...

We saw him too.
Unbelievable.

#987536 - 04/05/18 10:56 AM Re: Oops . . . Swanny takes a swan dive [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
Terry Roth Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Vashon
BIte me. He's a Trumpie

#987593 - 04/06/18 04:16 AM Re: Oops . . . Swanny takes a swan dive [Re: OceanSun]
Red Neckerson Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Loc: WA
You guys act like you know him personally and do you believe everything you here on the internet? Its easy for a coward to bash someone sitting behind a keyboard. He is a good family man that definitely didn't do everything right, but trashing a person you don't know and believing everything you here online just makes you look dumb.

#987594 - 04/06/18 05:35 AM Re: Oops . . . Swanny takes a swan dive [Re: Red Neckerson]
FleaFlickr02 Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: Red Neckerson
You guys act like you know him personally and do you believe everything you here on the internet? Its easy for a coward to bash someone sitting behind a keyboard. He is a good family man that definitely didn't do everything right, but trashing a person you don't know and believing everything you here online just makes you look dumb.

When a guy who can't spell "hear" correctly tells me I'm looking dumb, well....

You're not doing much to help your friend's image by coming here, using a fake moniker, and calling us cowards. The company one keeps often says a lot about himself in my experience.

As regards Swanny, no I don't know him, but I'm comfortable assuming that, just like every other "Good ol' Boy" who does bad stuff sometimes, it's the bad stuff that tells you who he really is. Plenty of good guys who had bad days in your local prison....

#987595 - 04/06/18 05:56 AM Re: Oops . . . Swanny takes a swan dive [Re: Red Neckerson]
bob r Offline
Returning Adult

No, I believe what I read in newspapers and what the news folks on T.V. say when they report on flagrant lawbreakers. The deal with clipping e.s.a. fish was bad enough, but when he commits fraud on all taxpayers he pretty much screwed the pooch. That confirmed that he has no moral fiber and was more then willing to steal from all of us, not just fishermen who follow the rules. Bob R

#987607 - 04/06/18 07:54 AM Re: Oops . . . Swanny takes a swan dive [Re: Red Neckerson]
Larry B Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: University Place and Whidbey I...

Not sure about others but I haven't heard anything about this on the internet. I have, however, read enough to be aware he has been found guilty on several charges with the more recent conviction having the potential of him spending some time away from the family.

If his illegal actions, charges and convictions with their impacts on his family constitute his being "a good family man" let me opine that you and I have far different standards.

It's the person who has done nothing who is sure nothing can be done. (Ewing)

#987608 - 04/06/18 08:06 AM Re: Oops . . . Swanny takes a swan dive [Re: OceanSun]
ReefSkunk
Unregistered

People that had long friendships with Swanny testified against him in court. He was convicted. Not much else to say IMHO.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Carcassman, Clipfin, Danny Clyde, Dannyboy, dk1948, Twitch
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 993 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645361 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |