Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#979761 - 09/15/17 12:54 PM NASA attacks Saturn all Hell to Break Loose Sep 23
Gnomesayin Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Loc: In Rich's Garden
Nasa's Cassini spacecraft falls silent after dramatic plunge towards Saturn
https://unvis.it/theguardian.com/science...-towards-saturn

The Cassini spacecraft has 72 plutonium fuel rods (7 + 2 = 9, which is the power of 3 tripled), which weigh 32.7 kg (3 + 2 + 7 = 12, 1 + 2 = 3) and is equivalent to three (3) nuclear bombs. These fuel rods are plutonium 238 which doesn't sound significant until you realize that it is a rounding off of the actual atomic weight of precisely 238.049553 (2 + 3 + 8 + 0 + 4 + 9 + 5 + 5 + 3 = 39, 3 + 9 = 12, 1 + 2 = 3), it contains 144 neutrons (1 + 4 + 4 = 9, which is the power of 3 tripled) and degrades into Uranium 234 (2 + 3 + 4 = 9, which is the power of 3 tripled). When the probe reaches a sufficient depth in the gas giant, its lead shielding will fail, collapsing the plutonium at super-critical velocity from all directions simultaneously. This will trigger a runaway cascading nuclear fusion event that never would have occurred naturally on Saturn. Normally a sufficiently large gas giant self-ignites into a star by gravity alone; however, smaller gas giants are giant balls of hydrogen and helium kindling that were never ignited, and NASA is about to toss a lit match into Saturn. Although the signal has been lost and it's aluminum frame has crushed and melted, parts of the spacecraft are still in a declining orbit and the last bits to go will be its nuclear reactor core which will reach its crush depth when it reaches the planet's core on September 23rd.

The 23rd of September 2017 (2 + 3 + 9 + 2 + 0 + 1 + 7 = 24, 2 + 4 = 6) is a Saturday (Saturn-day and also the 6th day). In occult numerology 9, 6 and 3 are the 3 occult numbers. 3 is the number of magic and 9 is the power of 3 tripled, 6 is mainly associated with 666 (6 + 6 + 6 = 18, 1 + 8 = 9, which is the power of 3 tripled). In numerology you break numbers down by addition until you reach a single digit. There are 10 total numbers possible but only 3 are associated with the occult. The Pythagoreans, who developed numerology in 6th century Greece, recognize 6 as the perfect number. Pythagoras said he learned from the Magi of Babylon, who were practitioners of magic, including astrology, alchemy and other forms of esoteric knowledge. According to Herodotus, the Magi were the sixth (6) tribe of the Medians. 6 also considered the number for the material realm (from 666) in some occult circles. The Pythagoreans also recognized Cronus as the supreme god, which is the Greek version of Saturn. Here is a picture of Cronos/Saturn, notice the sickle which is the same shape as Saturn's rings and the three six pointed stars (6-6-6).

6 is the number of the 6th planet Saturn which is named after the ancient pagan God known to the Romans as the child devouring god Saturn or as he is known today, Satan. Saturn also has a persisting hexagonal cloud pattern on it's pole (look at the first picture I posted in this thread), a hexagon is a 6 sided shape. If you connect the dots in the corners of a hexagon, you get a Hexagram, a 6 pointed star. (6 + 6 + 6 = 18, 1 + 8 = 9 which is the power of 3 tripled). Saturn's hexagon is a standing wave caused by measurable radio emissions frequencies broadcast at 0.5 TW in 1300 kHz band (0 + 5 + 1 + 3 + 0 + 0 = 9, which is the power of 3 tripled). It sounds like souls being tormented in hell, you can listen to it here:

Saturn, the 6th planet, will be in Sagittarius on September 23, 2017 (9 + 2 + 3 + 2 + 0 + 1 + 7 = 24, 2 + 4 = 6). Sagittarius is is the ninth (9, which is the power of 3 tripled) astrological sign and spans 240th (2 + 4 + 0 = 6) to 270th (2 + 7 +0 = 9, which is the power of 3 tripled) degrees of the zodiac. Greek mythology associates Sagittarius with the centaur Chiron who was sired by the titan Cronus/Saturn. Not coincidentally, Saturn is also the planet in astrology that rules over that which is material. The distance from Saturn to Earth is 0.93 billion miles (9 + 3 = 12, 1 + 2 = 3) or 1.5 billion km (1 + 5 = 6). On August 21st 2017 (8 + 2 + 1 + 2 + 0 + 1 + 7 = 21, 1 + 2 = 3) a total eclipse of the sun cast a shadow (God's judgement on the nations) on the continental United States starting in Oregon and exiting just north of Charleston NC. Oregon became the 33rd (3 + 3 = 6) state in the Union on February 14, 1859 (2 + 1 + 4 + 1 + 8 + 5 + 9 = 30, 3 + 0 = 3). Just north of Charleston three thousand feet is the 33rd parallel (3 + 0 + 0 + 0 + 3 + 3 = 9, which is the power of 3 tripled). 33 (3 + 3 = 6) days before September 23, 2017 (9 + 2 + 3 + 2 + 0 + 1 + 7 = 24, 2 + 4 = 6).

Cassini was launched aboard a Titan IVB/Centaur rocket (I and V are roman for 1 & 5 and 1 + 5 = 6) on 15 October 1997 (1 + 5 + 1 + 0 + 1 + 9 + 9 + 7 = 33, 3 + 3 = 9, which is the power of 3 tripled), it has a mass of 12,300 lbs (1 + 2 + 3 + 0 + 0 = 6), the trust delta-v was about 2,040 meters per second (2 + 0 + 4 + 0 = 6) and Cassini was active in space for 18 years (1 + 8 = 9, which is the power of 3 tripled). These satanic motherfvckers really plan this space sh!t out, don't they? The satanic pedophile elites believe by sacrificing children on certain specific dates and certain numerically significant locations can bring the devil into this realm in the flesh and they will somehow control him. By September 23rd, the runaway fusion event will have fully transformed Saturn into a new sub brown dwarf star, a second "dark sun", and the Saturn worshipers will consider this their victory over God. They will remove their masks at this time and begin ruthlessly ruling over us out in the open. They have some satanic ritual events planned to coincide with this, which also just happens to be Celebrate Bisexuality Day, so hide your wife, hide your kids, someone's gonna get raped.

Enjoy your relatively normal life while you still can. It all comes to an end next week.

#979780 - 09/15/17 06:48 PM Re: NASA attacks Saturn all to Hell Break Loose Sep 23 [Re: Gnomesayin]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
Neat.

#979781 - 09/15/17 07:05 PM Re: NASA attacks Saturn all to Hell Break Loose Sep 23 [Re: Gnomesayin]
chrome/22 Online   content
Captain C/22 - Team Stay Up Right!

Loc: Hurricane Ridge , Wa.
Get a job

#979782 - 09/15/17 07:47 PM Re: NASA attacks Saturn all to Hell Break Loose Sep 23 [Re: chrome/22]
Gnomesayin Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Originally Posted By: chrome/22
Get a job

I was one of victims of the satanic ritual abuse who sued the state of Washington and got a multi-million dollar settlement back in the early 90's as a minor, which was put in trust for me. I've never touched the principal and just live off the income. I think you can imagine the size it has grown to since then, so I don't need to work, gnomesayin?

#979792 - 09/16/17 04:37 AM Re: NASA attacks Saturn all to Hell Break Loose Sep 23 [Re: Gnomesayin]
GoldDigger Offline
Returning Adult

Originally Posted By: Gnomesayin

I was one of victims of the satanic ritual abuse who sued the state of Washington and got a multi-million dollar settlement back in the early 90's as a minor, which was put in trust for me. I've never touched the principal and just live off the income. I think you can imagine the size it has grown to since then, so I don't need to work

Let me make sure I have this ...umm....straight.

When you were young, but still old enough to know better, you let some politician punch your donut, and you used it as an opportunity to get rich. Since then you've contributed absolutely nothing to benefit society (other than a bunch of weird conspiracy theories) or who paid you a few million of their tax dollars.

Or is that too harsh of an explanation?

#979796 - 09/16/17 08:03 AM Re: NASA attacks Saturn all to Hell Break Loose Sep 23 [Re: Gnomesayin]
Gnomesayin Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Orphaned at 2, old enough to know better, yes makes perfect sense. Also those millions were compensation for damages by employees you democrats voted in, who are still in office today. The orphanage was shut down and there were over a dozen people who got settlements because the government used it as it's own personal brothel. But sure, I'm the bad guy here of course, blame the victim--I hope you choke on Ed Murray's dick you sack of sh!t.

The Judge didn't think it was some conspiracy theory, the jury didn't think it was some conspiracy theory but some sh!thead on an internet forum does, woe is me.

I volunteer for salmon & steelhead projects, I am a minister at my church, I homeschool my children to protect them from the satanic pedophiles in the school system (plus they have to learn about Saturn and the Jews sooner or later) and I also help rescue victims of human trafficking. What do you do for society, work at fvcking Arby's or something? I'm so impressed.

I really hope this Saturn-Apocalypse thing happens just so pieces of sh!t like you burn in the fiery depths of hell. At a minimum, perhaps the ignition of Saturn will knock out power due to an electromagnetic burst and civil order will break down and the day of the rope will finally come. When the day of the rope comes, I'll keep my eye out for you.

#979803 - 09/16/17 11:12 AM Re: NASA attacks Saturn all to Hell Break Loose Sep 23 [Re: Gnomesayin]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

Saturn always takes the rap. But then, Saturn's rings crush everything. Just ask Gnomesayin.

#979804 - 09/16/17 11:31 AM Re: NASA attacks Saturn all to Hell Break Loose Sep 23 [Re: Gnomesayin]
Gnomesayin Offline
Juvenile at Sea

If anyone wants to know if they are under the influence of the occult before the Saturn sh!tshow, can do so with this method.

Take the number of the month day and year of your birth and put it together as one number. Something like 7131864 for July 13, 1864. Then add each number together (7 + 1 + 3 + 1 + 8 + 6 + 4 = 30 ) and subtract this sum from your original number (7131864 - 30 = 7131834). This subtraction is taking out your individual karma and just looking at the other fates in your life. Now to divine the future of your fate, you divide by numbers 1-9 and whichever the biggest number is that can evenly divide into is the number that controls your fate. In this case, it's 9 because 9 evenly goes into 7131834. 9 is the worst number you can get, the power of 3 tripled but this was the birthday of John Jacob Astor, a well known satanist.

If your number is 1, you are part of the 111,111 who will be saved in the rapture.
If your number is 2, 4, 8 you will be living through the trials and tribulations.
If your number is 6, then you are going to purgatory.
If your number is 5 or 7, then your fate is uncertain.
If your number is 3 or 9, then your future is controlled by evil and you will burn in hell.

If you want to see if you are one of the Satanic bloodlines, just take your last name and convert it to a number. A is 1, B is 2, C is 3, ect. (You can use this website to quickly convert words to numbers http://rumkin.com/tools/cipher/numbers.php) Put it together as one number, then add each number together, then subtract the sum and find the number 1-9 that is evenly divisible by. Follow the same chart as above to interpret your results. If you are one of the Satanic bloodlines, you should get the same fate number as both your birthday and your last name due to the deep occult influence in your life.

Back to the Astor example, ASTOR becomes, 119201518, 1+1+9+2+0+1+5+1+8=28, 119201518-28 = 119201490, which is perfectly divisible by 9, as expected because the Astor family is one of the major Satanic bloodlines.

Now do yours.

Praise the lord and pass the ammunition.

#979806 - 09/16/17 11:51 AM Re: NASA attacks Saturn all to Hell Break Loose Sep 23 [Re: Gnomesayin]
Gnomesayin Offline
Juvenile at Sea

9's are not a good omen.

#979808 - 09/16/17 03:14 PM Re: NASA attacks Saturn all to Hell Break Loose Sep 23 [Re: ]
erikj Offline
Spawner

Originally Posted By: stam
I got a pair of 9's to open....

whodathunkit?

Same here. I need to burn at the stake for playing along.

Then I entered the birthday of WSU football program minus bowl games...doesn't look good.

My favorite fishing/hunting/hang-out buddy turned 9 on 9/9/1999. He's triple f'd. Sorry 9 x's f'd. Poor kid.

#979809 - 09/16/17 03:40 PM Re: NASA attacks Saturn all to Hell Break Loose Sep 23 [Re: Gnomesayin]
Gnomesayin Offline
Juvenile at Sea

I never thought of using numerology in football. If numerology actually worked I bet I could make a killing in sports betting.

#979812 - 09/16/17 06:00 PM Re: NASA attacks Saturn all to Hell Break Loose Sep 23 [Re: Gnomesayin]
erikj Offline
Spawner

There's a bunch you haven't thought about, but I still enjoy your babbling.

#979817 - 09/17/17 01:52 AM Re: NASA attacks Saturn all to Hell Break Loose Sep 23 [Re: erikj]
Gnomesayin Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Originally Posted By: erikj
There's a bunch you haven't thought about

Yes but that is pretty much true for everyone who posts on the darkside, gnomesayin?

#979819 - 09/17/17 05:35 AM Re: NASA attacks Saturn all to Hell Break Loose Sep 23 [Re: Gnomesayin]
GoldDigger Offline
Returning Adult

Orphaned at 2, old enough to know better, yes makes perfect sense. Also those millions were compensation for damages by employees you democrats voted in, who are still in office today. The orphanage was shut down and there were over a dozen people who got settlements because the government used it as it's own personal brothel. But sure, I'm the bad guy here of course, blame the victim--I hope you choke on Ed Murray's dick you sack of sh!t.

The Judge didn't think it was some conspiracy theory, the jury didn't think it was some conspiracy theory but some sh!thead on an internet forum does, woe is me.

I volunteer for salmon & steelhead projects, I am a minister at my church, I homeschool my children to protect them from the satanic pedophiles in the school system (plus they have to learn about Saturn and the Jews sooner or later) and I also help rescue victims of human trafficking. What do you do for society, work at fvcking Arby's or something? I'm so impressed.

I really hope this Saturn-Apocalypse thing happens just so pieces of sh!t like you burn in the fiery depths of hell. At a minimum, perhaps the ignition of Saturn will knock out power due to an electromagnetic burst and civil order will break down and the day of the rope will finally come. When the day of the rope comes, I'll keep my eye out for you.

Interesting response.

FYI: I'm old, and paid taxes at a fairly high rate for over 40 years until forced into retirement. Some of that tax money is no doubt in your bank account. Only voted as a Dem. once in my life, and it sure as sh!t wasn't for that maggot called Ed Murray.

Nice to know you've matured, joined a cult (you call it "church"), spawned children, and subsequently bought into the lunacy of satanic numerology.

Do your homework Rich/Gnome...Saturn is the wrong target, but Jupiter is generally considered to have been the 2nd Sun in our solar system, but it never got large enough (enough hydrogen) for nuclear ignition.

Your "Satan" is just a myth for you to blame all the evils of society upon, and you're so full of delusional theories that reality has no place in your world. Reality is what you deem it to be.

Good luck with that.

Edited by GoldDigger (09/17/17 05:36 AM)

#979830 - 09/17/17 11:37 PM Re: NASA attacks Saturn all to Hell Break Loose Sep 23 [Re: Gnomesayin]
Gnomesayin Offline
Juvenile at Sea

First off, the Church of Jesus Christ–Christian is not a cult. Methodist Protestant Christianity is considered a legitimate religion by pretty much everybody, I don't care who you are.

Secondly, I agree Jupiter would be a better candidate for a sun in a binary star system but as you said it never got large enough. This is an artificial ignition of Saturn, not a natural phenomenon. This ignition of Saturn goes back to Babylonian mythology, Saturn was always the Black Sun where Jupiter was Zeus Padre in greek or Deus Pater in latin, or God the Father in english. The Satanic Elites who rule over us consider the Sun or Sol to represent God the Father and Saturn to represent Satan. I've never heard any of these Saturnists to say anything about Jupiter, so they are certainly not trying to light it on fire.

Thirdly, I don't even know if their is a real Satan or not. But what is real is thousands of people in government believing in this symbol and acting in concert because of this belief. These are simple minded people who are easily manipulated by symbolic thinking. I think this may be some type of Jungian collective unconsciousness and may not exist outside of the minds of the people who believe in it. Unfortunately their actions do exist outside of their minds and it is their actions involving the rape and slaughter of children that must be suppressed.

Fourthly, being able to decode their symbols and numerology does not mean I support it, what they are doing, believe in Satan or worship numbers. To the contrary, the Book of Revelation asks you "Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666." Why would calculating this be "satanic" or "lunacy" when the bible lets you do it?

The only thing I regret is that according to my calculations, I am a 1 so am one of of the elect that will be swept away by the rapture and not be one of those around to see the day of the rope like the 2, 4 and 8's. I wish I could be one of you brothers. Too all the 3's and 9's, I hope you like the taste of the rope you saturnine scum too bad I won't be around to watch and laugh.

Just make sure your bunker is well prepped. I'm going to be posting in this thread daily up until Saturnsday, then I'm locking myself in my bunker and will only be reachable by Ham radio until I'm picked up by the rapture.

#979832 - 09/18/17 02:16 AM Re: NASA attacks Saturn all to Hell Break Loose Sep 23 [Re: Gnomesayin]
Gnomesayin Offline
Juvenile at Sea

I only broadcast on ham due to licensing restrictions. You can receive my bunker-casts over GMRS which are rebroadcast from one of our comrades in Vancouver BC but it's range is limited. If you can tune in to the ham that would be best. What kind of soft hand man doesn't even have a ham radio?

#979833 - 09/18/17 04:42 AM Re: NASA attacks Saturn all to Hell Break Loose Sep 23 [Re: Gnomesayin]
GoldDigger Offline
Returning Adult

First off, the Church of Jesus Christ–Christian is not a cult. Methodist Protestant Christianity is considered a legitimate religion by pretty much everybody, I don't care who you are.

I don't even know if their is a real Satan or not.

First: Methodist Protestant? Never heard of it...must be something new. Protestant = Protest, as in against the Catholic Church. Martin Luther started it all, then later John Wesley founded the Methodist church, which follows different doctrine.

Also, you call yourself a "minister" at your church, which you say is mainstream Christian, but you don't even acknowledge that Satan exists? How could you possibly even consider yourself a "Christian" if you don't believe in Satan?

Secondly, I agree Jupiter would be a better candidate for a sun in a binary star system but as you said it never got large enough. This is an artificial ignition of Saturn, not a natural phenomenon. This ignition of Saturn goes back to Babylonian mythology, Saturn was always the Black Sun where Jupiter was Zeus Padre in greek or Deus Pater in latin, or God the Father in english. The Satanic Elites who rule over us consider the Sun or Sol to represent God the Father and Saturn to represent Satan. I've never heard any of these Saturnists to say anything about Jupiter, so they are certainly not trying to light it on fire.

But what is real is thousands of people in government believing in this symbol and acting in concert because of this belief. These are simple minded people who are easily manipulated by symbolic thinking. I think this may be some type of Jungian collective unconsciousness and may not exist outside of the minds of the people who believe in it. Unfortunately their actions do exist outside of their minds and it is their actions involving the rape and slaughter of children that must be suppressed.

Yeah...sure.

The only thing I regret is that according to my calculations, I am a 1 so am one of of the elect ........

OK..so now you're a Methodist Protestant-Calvinist? Do you even know anything about John Calvin and his "elect" or the "children of wrath"?

Ya see Rich, if you were actually a serious Christian, and thought the rapture was coming next week, you'd be preaching the Gospel in hopes of saving as many souls as possible, and you'd do it 'til you dropped from exhaustion. But then again, as a Calvinist you don't believe in that, do you?

Just make sure your bunker is well prepped. I'm going to be posting in this thread daily up until Saturnsday, then I'm locking myself in my bunker and will only be reachable by Ham radio until I'm picked up by the rapture.

Again, good luck with that.

BTW, Seahawks play the Titans on the 24th. Too bad you'll be locked up in that bunker.

#979835 - 09/18/17 10:29 AM Re: NASA attacks Saturn all to Hell Break Loose Sep 23 [Re: GoldDigger]
Gnomesayin Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Originally Posted By: GoldDigger
Ya see Rich, if you were actually a serious Christian, and thought the rapture was coming next week, you'd be preaching the Gospel in hopes of saving as many souls as possible, and you'd do it 'til you dropped from exhaustion. But then again, as a Calvinist you don't believe in that, do you?

If God has preordained the salvation of a select group of people, why would you bother preaching in hopes of saving any souls? It is irrelevant. Plus how can you look at the world today and think any of these people deserve to even live, much less salvation?

I just hate all people no matter what race they are, what religion they are or even their political ideology. I believe omnicide is the only true answer, but since only God has that sort of power (and he always fvcking leaves survivors). Even though I also hate right wingers, I have to stick to right wing views because I can tolerate living under them, unlike communism and leftism. Leftists are so awful that I don't even want the human species to exist anymore.

Originally Posted By: GoldDigger
BTW, Seahawks play the Titans on the 24th. Too bad you'll be locked up in that bunker.

Cronus/Saturn was one of the Greek Titans, a coincidence or something more sinister? Saturn also has a moon named Titan which may be suitable for colonization after Saturn is ignited into a dark Sun. Do you really think there is going to be a football game on the 24th? Don't count on it.

Let's be honest here, you calculated your number and you are a 3 or 9, aren't you? Just more saturnine influence of fear, uncertainly and doubt.

#979837 - 09/18/17 12:43 PM Re: NASA attacks Saturn all to Hell Break Loose Sep 23 [Re: Gnomesayin]
GoldDigger Offline
Returning Adult

If God has preordained the salvation of a select group of people, why would you bother preaching in hopes of saving any souls? It is irrelevant.

Yep, you are taught as a TULIP all right. But then again, you're not sure Satan exists, so how can you possibly prescribe to a Predestination ideology? If you are "elected", and we're not, then who the Hell is in charge of the place the rest of us are headed for? Have you ever even read the Bible, or do you just absorb whatever your preacher tells you? (see 2 Tim. 2:15)

Rich, you're lost, like a duck in the fog.

(If anyone is interested, look up the debates on Calvinism vs. Arminianism. It's a "Christian Nightmare" that will never be solved or agreed upon.)

Plus how can you look at the world today and think any of these people deserve to even live, much less salvation?

"....these people.." ??? WTF? And just who are you to pass judgment on anyone? (see: Luke 6:42)

Did King David deserve salvation?

I just hate all people no matter what race they are, what religion they are or even their political ideology. I believe omnicide is the only true answer, but since only God has that sort of power (and he always fvcking leaves survivors). Even though I also hate right wingers, I have to stick to right wing views because I can tolerate living under them, unlike communism and leftism. Leftists are so awful that I don't even want the human species to exist anymore.

This? I honestly don't even know how to respond to.

Seriously Rich (ie: not kidding), you need to take a deep breath, and then walk the fvck away from that "church" you've been going to.

Cronus/Saturn was one of the Greek Titans, a coincidence or something more sinister? Saturn also has a moon named Titan which may be suitable for colonization after Saturn is ignited into a dark Sun. Do you really think there is going to be a football game on the 24th? Don't count on it.

Yeah...well, I'll say it again...Good luck with that.

Let's be honest here, you calculated your number and you are a 3 or 9, aren't you? Just more saturnine influence of fear, uncertainly and doubt.

No Rich, I didn't calculate anything. Last thing I want to do is be an enabler for your delusion.

Go read Ephesians 2:8-9, then come back here and tell me what you think makes you so special. In Eph. 2:8 says..."by faith".

Faith in what, Rich? That some numbers would add up right?

BTW, I slammed you hard in my first couple posts..my apologies. Didn't realize that your world was so out of control, for real. Maybe September just isn't your month? Think of it like a kidney stone...it hurts like hell, but this too shall pass.

Everybody makes mistakes, and I'm sure you'll still be welcome here on the 24th.

Edited by GoldDigger (09/18/17 12:45 PM)

#979844 - 09/18/17 01:51 PM Re: NASA attacks Saturn all Hell to Break Loose Sep 23 [Re: Gnomesayin]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
3Gonads, herm
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1083 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13520
eyeFISH 12766
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63773 Topics
645290 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |